Sign in to follow this  
Mid

Counting Down to the next DPRNK Missile Test .........

Trump Announces 'Largest Ever' Sanctions on North Korea

WHITE HOUSE — 

After announcing what he called the "largest ever" set of sanctions against North Korea, U.S. President Donald Trump on Friday threatened a "phase two" if the measures aren't effective.

"If the sanctions don't work, we'll have to go to phase two, and phase two may be a very rough thing," Trump said, speaking alongside visiting Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull.

Trump did not specify what he meant by "phase two," but suggested it would be "very, very unfortunate for the world."

"Only time will tell," he added.

https://www.voanews.com/a/trump-announces-heavist-ever-sanctions-on-north-korea/4267794.html

52 minutes ago, Mid said:

"very, very unfortunate for the world."

The majority of the world had the temerity to disrespect Trump, he's itching to display his might. 

China demands US stops North Korea sanctions, calling the move a mistake

China has lodged “stern representations” with the US over the sanctions, whose targets include a Taiwan passport holder, as well as shipping and energy firms in mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Singapore.

http://www.news.com.au/world/asia/china-demands-us-stops-north-korea-sanctions-calling-the-move-a-mistake/news-story/6883a9be6cd65d6843c25f3db486b8f7

On 2/24/2018 at 3:23 AM, VhmSays said:
On 2/24/2018 at 1:42 AM, Mid said:

"very, very unfortunate for the world."

The majority of the world had the temerity to disrespect Trump, he's itching to display his might. 

To think that a President would make a threat to the world at large. Not a sane person. Apres moi, le deluge!

7 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

To think that a President would make a threat to the world at large. Not a sane person. Apres moi, le deluge!

To think the world would disregard the threats of the POTUS as the rambling of a dotard.

Damn this is funny -

“I won’t rule out direct talks with Kim Jong Un, I just won’t. As far as the risk of dealing with a madman is concerned, that’s his problem not mine.”

— President Trump, quoted by Politico, in remarks to the annual Gridiron dinner.

19 minutes ago, Mid said:

Untitled.jpg.60bada15d67602d0afadf3ba9b843d95.jpg

He also believes he is the best thing since sliced bread, or Tang.

• Like 1

On 3/4/2018 at 9:28 AM, Sean said:

Damn this is funny -

“I won’t rule out direct talks with Kim Jong Un, I just won’t. As far as the risk of dealing with a madman is concerned, that’s his problem not mine.”

— President Trump, quoted by Politico, in remarks to the annual Gridiron dinner.

I kind of like that. Either he is actually stupid, or he has a sense of humor about himself. I hope it's the latter.

This North Korea thing is interesting ... nobody could reason with North Korean heavies, except for someone very much like them. They'll probably get along famously. I hope that those two can work something out, get North Korea onboard with the NPT again.

Speculation rife over surprise Kim Jong Un visit to Beijing

A possible visit was first reported by Japan's Kyodo news agency, citing unidentified sources as saying that a high-ranking North Korean official had arrived in the Chinese capital on Monday afternoon.

Japanese broadcaster Nippon TV showed footage of a train -- similar to that used for foreign visits by Kim's late father Kim Jong Il -- pulling in to Beijing train station and being met by a military honour guard and a convoy of black limousines.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/news/world/1435827/

2018-03-29T084530Z_1011028615_RC1651733D00_RTRMADP_3_NORTHKOREA-MISSILES-CHINA.thumb.jpg.ce93be0f7ad720f2d49c2e82d7ee23ca.jpg

North Korean leader Kim Jong Un meets with the head of the Chinese Communist Party’s international affairs department Song Tao as Kim’s wife Ri Sol Ju looks on, on a train in Dandong, China, in this still image from video released by KRT on March 29, 2018.

Source: KRT/via Reuters

https://asiancorrespondent.com/2018/03/inside-kim-jong-uns-mysterious-mobile-party-pad/