Nailing Malarkey Too

Hey Gouvernail, what were you saying about the markets

48 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

Is that a Mickey Rat selfie?? 

Anyway,, I take your response to be, “Mickey Rat will suck Gropenfuhrer’s ass all day if his stocks gain a few dollars.”

My stocks are doing great (just like they were under Obama), but I still find the Orange-u-tan to be absolutely despicable, highly dangerous to the republic and a complete moron.

2 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

Is that a Mickey Rat selfie??

Too good looking.

So far I’m kicking myself a bit for bailing out of the market a few months ago (when the tariff idiocy began). For those still in the market be sure to double down as it drops. It’s the patriotic thing to do.

• Like 1

Be interesting to see the numbers....... after Trumps latest round of China tariffs bite.

How much hurt is Trump going to inflict on his base before the pitchforks come out?

Surprised there aint a shit ton of Soyabean on its way to the capitols steps as we speak......jus saying.

Nothing like a little base revolt to get congress to pay attention........and yank trumps collar hard..

24 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

Be interesting to see the numbers....... after Trumps latest round of China tariffs bite.

How much hurt is Trump going to inflict on his base before the pitchforks come out?

Surprised there aint a shit ton of Soyabean on its way to the capitols steps as we speak......jus saying.

Nothing like a little base revolt to get congress to pay attention........and yank trumps collar hard..

It seems to be very difficult to pry farmers from the Repugnican tit even when they are being royally rogered.

6 minutes ago, Ishmael said:
33 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

It seems to be very difficult to pry farmers from the Repugnican tit even when they are being royally rogered.

Seems more like on the Chinese tit to me.

How many lbs of soybeans does it take to buy a Chinese made iPhone?

They make the iPhone and you work the fields, seems like a fair trade to me. 

Full circle. 

"Such a well good job on."

That's one super informed opinion.

Trump has fucked it royally and markets are sticky and prices are elastic. The effects will take some time but they are coming. That they have to pander to naive college kids and edit for their talking points speaks volumes.

The FedRes just let their pedal up because there was no gas left. Now we coast, while the engine sputters and dies.

Tell you what Jack, throw $100K in the market right now (on calls, not puts). Get back to me in a year or two on where that's at. God, you're so bad at economics.

Actually, let's do this! You make a call and I'll make a corresponding put. Triple witch next year for the strike.

2 hours ago, austin1972 said:

Tell you what Jack, throw $100K in the market right now (on calls, not puts). Get back to me in a year or two on where that's at. God, you're so bad at economics.

This what is known in the world of Anarchy as "Belabouring the obvious". ;)

10 hours ago, austin1972 said:

"Such a well good job on."

That's one super informed opinion.

Trump has fucked it royally and markets are sticky and prices are elastic. The effects will take some time but they are coming. That they have to pander to naive college kids and edit for their talking points speaks volumes.

The FedRes just let their pedal up because there was no gas left. Now we coast, while the engine sputters and dies.

Actually, let's do this! You make a call and I'll make a corresponding put. Triple witch next year for the strike.

I bought 50 BitCoins at $230 and sold them around  $14,600.  How about you? 

• Downvote 4

31 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

You do realise that has nothing to do with the economy right? 

Gouv - that's getting old.

It's also dishonest.

Markets down bigly today.  About 3%.  Reminds me of February.  Oh for the days of Obama.  

Many people are saying that this is due  to the worry that regressives will manage to barely hold the Senate thwarting a trump impeachment for high crimes.  Fortunately the house is going flip bigly and we will be able to investigate an expose the Republican rot.

That's a big one day hit no matter what caused it.

On 9/21/2018 at 12:24 PM, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

How are the Donny-Kim coins going? They must be worth - what $10 by now? I guess it depends on how many stupid cunts are out there. Plenty I would think.

On 9/24/2018 at 11:33 PM, SloopJonB said:

It's also dishonest.

Sloopy, for once I agree with you, and that makes me concerned...

CNBC reports that overnight futures trading indictates that the Dow could open TH morning down another 350+ points.

10 hours ago, jerseyguy said:

CNBC reports that overnight futures trading indictates that the Dow could open TH morning down another 350+ points.

Donny’s aiming for the biggest crash ever. Everyone is saying it.

7 hours ago, Raz'r said:

Donny’s aiming for the biggest crash ever. Everyone is saying it.

Donny boy just might get his wish. Down another 545 points today.

On 9/24/2018 at 10:33 PM, SloopJonB said:

It's also dishonest.

Uh?? All I am doing is answering Jack’s request for a response. 

Certainly he already knows about the good days. 

But

We all know he is blind to ANY bad news about Gropenfuhrer’s government management. 

Volitility can be caused by erratic governance.  

DF7524CB-8F00-401A-BA36-7ABBDDA1E518.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Downvote 1

On 10/12/2018 at 7:19 AM, Sol Rosenberg said:

60AED17B-0A33-4DBE-BED1-EC9FCF4C1135.jpeg

Why isn’t FOX news covering this Tweet??

damnit!!! Politifact gives it a “Pants On Fire.”

• Like 4
  • Downvote 1

Yo Gouv:

Looks like another one of those days. Dow is down about 370 right now and NASDAQ's down even more on a percentage basis.

Dow is down more than 300 at this point. S&P and NASDAQ are down more on a percentage basis.  This constant winning is wearing me out.

30 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

Dow is down more than 300 at this point. S&P and NASDAQ are down more on a percentage basis.  This constant winning is wearing me out.

Make that number over 500.  NASDAQ down 2.7%. S&P down 2.2%.  I'm "won out."

18 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

Make that number over 500.  NASDAQ down 2.7%. S&P down 2.2%.  I'm "won out."

The only thing we know for sure is that it'll go up and it'll go down. The thing is if you predict a major market correction eventually you'll be right and in fact historically speaking, it's long overdue. Unfortunately, I called it over six months ago. 

Yoo hoo.  Gouv!

33 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

Yoo hoo.  Gouv!

He's down in the sub-basement making room for the charts.

1 minute ago, Ishmael said:

He's down in the sub-basement making room for the charts.

Thank you.  Been a brutal couple of weeks.

8 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

Thank you.  Been a brutal couple of weeks.

Yeah, today was ugly.

3 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Yeah, today was ugly.

Down 545 a couple of weeks ago.  Reminds me of a great kids' book: Alexander Who Used to be Rich Last Sunday.

3 minutes ago, bhyde said:

Scratch 2018. Thanks Trump.

"If the stock market drops by 1,000 points, the *resident should be impeached. "  The pussy-grabber himself.

A quick search shows that malarkey started a thread that went spectacularly wrong entitled “Yoo-hoo”. This thread has gone equally poorly for him.

21 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

8F6BBD2A-25E2-4A03-B913-9B1F63F8AB55.jpeg

Fuck you gouv.  For you to take pleasure by posting when the market drops, which has implications for real people, many of whom are retired and living on fixed incomes, is a real cunt move.  You are a disingenuous prick.

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, J28 said:

Fuck you gouv.  For you to take pleasure by posting when the market drops, which has implications for real people, many of whom are retired and living on fixed incomes, is a real cunt move.  You are a disingenuous prick.

Place the blame where it belongs.  Trump is the one exploding our deficits, stimulating the economy Near the end of an epic bull, market causing a prudent fed to raise rates while at the same time imposing tariffs.  It is one fucked up economic policy promulgated by one fucked up president and cheer led by one fucked up poster who don’t give a shit about retirees only himself.

these same white retirees voted for trump.

SAD!

PS the voices in my head tell me the J28 is literally the worst J boat ever made and shares its ancestry with the Mac 26.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, J28 said:

It’s relevant.   (Or it was a year ago, what changed?)

AFFAFAEB-74F1-45FF-B758-3342FFA74FA8.png

@J28 I take no pleasure in the stock market drops. My posts in this thread are simply straightforward responses to

the opening post. 

As for your comment about this drop harming retired people:

There are virtually zero retired people who bought their stock at a time when the market closing was higher than today’s. 

D39E5151-D67A-4593-92BE-C1C71B45FA60.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1

9 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

@J28 I take no pleasure in the stock market drops. My posts in this thread are simply straightforward responses to

the opening post. 

There are virtually zero retired people who bought their stock at a time when the market closing was higher than today’s. 

This thread started in February.  That you continue to post only when the market moves down is just more disingenuous cuntiness.

Fuck off bitch

• Like 1

On 2/28/2018 at 7:41 AM, Gouvernail said:

EB4B4B28-5E1F-4683-948B-04CE41A5805D.jpeg

11 minutes ago, J28 said:
9 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

This thread started in February.  That you continue to post only when the market moves down is just more disingenuous cuntiness.

Stock market is booming/doing well?

Alternate realities indeed.

18 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

the opening post. 

@Gouvernail

The Dow was up over 400 today.  Where’s your post showing today’s close?  Oh, that’s right, you only post when it’s down, cause you’re a disingenuous cunt.

Bitch

4 minutes ago, J28 said:

@Gouvernail

The Dow was up over 400 today.  Where’s your post showing today’s close?  Oh, that’s right, you only post when it’s down, cause you’re a disingenuous cunt.

Bitch

He’s just waiting for it to go down because he knows it will.  I love fake bounces like this. I got caught out 2 weeks ago. Days like this are a good opportunity to raise cash and rebalance.  The wild card is the midterms.  can the good news of a divided govt over come the macro and micro economic trends.  

I think only briefly.  Pubs aren’t good for equity markets over time.

50 minutes ago, Deplorable1 said:

Markets have a tendency to forecast events ahead about 6 to 9 months. That’s why the market tanked in 2008 prior to Obama’s victory. 

You just set a new world record for how far a human head is up his own ass. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Hard On The Wind said:

You just set a new world record for how far a human head is up his own ass. 

According to Boolean math, he should keep spinning until he swallows himself in a microburst of fecal implosion.

22 minutes ago, Deplorable1 said:

I am constantly amazed how little democrats know about financial matters. 

Just so you know, because evidently you don’t, the stock market is not a financial matter. Finance concerns matters of assets and liabilities. The stock market concerns the issuance and trading of equities.

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/f/finance.asp

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/s/stockmarket.asp

As an example, if you walk up to the NYSE and ask for a loan with your sneaker collection as collateral, they’ll laugh at you harder than we do.

Anyways, you’re an idiot and off to ignore you go.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Deplorable1 said:

Yet it weird that equity markets with a dem admin consistently vastly outperform vs regressive admins.

ditto on the ignore.

46 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Just so you know, because evidently you don’t, the stock market is not a financial matter. Finance concerns matters of assets and liabilities. The stock market concerns the issuance and trading of equities.

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/f/finance.asp

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/s/stockmarket.asp

As an example, if you walk up to the NYSE and ask for a loan with your sneaker collection as collateral, they’ll laugh at you harder than we do.

Anyways, you’re an idiot and off to ignore you go.

A financial market is not a financial matter! Financial securities and derivatives such as futures are not a financial matter! :D 

49 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

I am constantly amazed how little democrats know about financial matters

I don't actually agree with this statement, in spite of the dumbass that responded above.:rolleyes:   

5 hours ago, Deplorable1 said:

Markets have a tendency to forecast events ahead about 6 to 9 months. That’s why the market tanked in 2008 prior to Obama’s victory. 

Please tell us that was just a troll and you aren't really that stupid.

2 hours ago, Deplorable1 said:

Forget my last post - this one answered it.

Good to see Superior Knowledge back in the discussion. Infallible Superior Knowledge brought us Lehman Brothers, and had to beg the inferiors for a bailout. 

4 hours ago, Sean said:

Looks like a bumpy ride coming up -

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/26/stock-market-us-futures-show-drop-for-dow.html

US futures indicate a more than 300-point drop for the Dow

Dow is down 417. S&P and NASDAQ are down by even larger percentages.  

20 hours ago, J28 said:

@Gouvernail

The Dow was up over 400 today.  Where’s your post showing today’s close?  Oh, that’s right, you only post when it’s down, cause you’re a truly great guy. 

Sincerely,

Bitch

I only post when it is down because this thread is all about responding to Malarkey Jack Hillary. 

Note: Now that  you know EXACTLY what and when I shall post: Don’t bother reading it!!! 

Last.... I love your self degrading signature. Few  whiners are willing to call themself Bitch. . 

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1

True patriots will double down in these dips. These are mere corrections. It's just profit taking. 

On 10/25/2018 at 8:46 AM, J28 said:

This thread started in February.  That you continue to post only when the market moves down is brilliant. It causes right wing nutjobs to freak out and call you names. .

sincerely, 

Fuck off bitch

FIFY

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1

Dear Shitstain:

I cannot afford all this winning. Please stop.

Yours truly

A formerly upper middle class retiree

Not to get ahead of Gouv but epic tankage today directly tied to trumps stunningly stupid economic policies.

THe Nazzy is down 2.3%

Thanks Trump.

edit Nazzy is or was down for the year.  Dow just above the lows for the year

Don't worry folks, this is just a hangover from those awful Obama years.  As soon as everybody realizes he's out of office and we have a businessman as *resident. 

If only the media would let us know that we have been saved.  A few more tariffs and tax cuts and the clouds will part and the glory will be visible.  

China may be playing the long game and settling in wait out Trump.  That will hurt them but they can mitigate the pain and they’re an autocratic country.  Mean time we’re not built for the pain and pretty soon no one will support tariffs.

It’s smart move.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/25/opinions/us-china-long-game-trade-war-opinion-andelman/index.html

He is too busy writing up arguments describing technicalities about why his idol won’t lose lawsuits, be impeached, or otherwise penalized for his inappropriate and illegal behaviors.

i miss the good old days when Us Presidents were expected to abide by the law, act statesmanlike, stick to their word, and tell the truth almost all the time 

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

On 10/26/2018 at 1:10 PM, Gouvernail said:

DECBABDD-3458-4285-A2DC-7E3E1E85CB74.jpeg

The Dow peak was 26,800 - when is Trump going to be impeached over that more than 1000 point drop?

Like HE said should happen.

Just another Gropenfuhrer Friday!!!

this country is in desperate need of a true President

Dump the Chump. !!!

C6E537AF-256C-4DDA-B62E-DB592D59A020.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, Deplorable1 said:

Democrats were so upset over the defeat of the unbeatable Mrs.Clinton that they sold out of the market in Nov. 2016. They have missed a 30% + move and are praying for a pullback to hop back in. Historically the market is poised for a significant run after the midterm elections. Probably looking at Dow 30,000 by March or April of next year. 

What bullshit!  Of course we stayed with the Market!  If only my head was exploding- instead, I think it’s imploding from ennui.......

30,000 would be a nice melt up, but Jesus, man, are you acting on it?  Tell me you are!

Please!

Havent you noticed how many Liberal Anarchists have bought new boats since Trump was elected? 

Wach auf, my malchiki wiki!!!!