Sign in to follow this  
Sean

Justice

This made my day. I hope he has a cellmate named Bubba.

https://apnews.com/1edcd73fc8324e3b9285821a4c17c91e

‘Pharma Bro’ gets 7 years in prison in securities fraud case

Excerpt -

NEW YORK (AP) — The smirk wiped off his face, a crying Martin Shkreli was sentenced to seven years in prison for securities fraud Friday in a hard fall for the pharmaceutical-industry bad boy vilified for jacking up the price of a lifesaving drug.

Shkreli, the boyish-looking, 34-year-old entrepreneur dubbed the “Pharma Bro” for his loutish behavior, was handed his punishment after a hearing in which he and his attorney struggled with limited success to make him a sympathetic figure. His own lawyer confessed to wanting to punch him in the face sometimes.

Wonder if he'll be sobbing when Bubba gives him his first lesson in prison etiquette.

Or when they knock out his front teeth so he can't bite.

• Like 1

Prison for misleading hedge fund managers, nothing for raising drug prices up to 5000 percent and forcing people to chose meds or food and rent.   Never rip off the investor class.

19 hours ago, Righty_tighty_lefty_dumbas said:

The tolerant left advocating rape and violence, you are a disgusting person. 

References to prison rape just hitting a bit to close to home for you?  

By the looks of the post below, at least it sounds like you were the pitcher. 

This thread needs a musical interlude...

Now back to the regularly scheduled shitfest.....

Why do I suspect there has never been and never will be a shortfall in that account?

Alabama is quite a place.

Today in Alabama, sheriffs are personally responsible for feeding inmates in their jails and receive funds to cover the cost. For state inmates, it's less than $2 per inmate per day; for county, city or federal inmates, the amount can be higher.

Less than $2 a day to feed an inmate? That's ludicrous.

And he managed to skim $750K from THAT.

1 minute ago, SloopJonB said:

Why do I suspect there has never been and never will be a shortfall in that account?

Alabama is quite a place.

Haven’t been there since the 90’s.    Hick, and functionally segregated.   All the servers on the highway fast food places were black with a white manager.   Accents were almost a foreign language.   Motel roaches the size of mice.  I liked Mississippi better.  

14 minutes ago, Lark said:

Haven’t been there since the 90’s.    Hick, and functionally segregated.   All the servers on the highway fast food places were black with a white manager.   Accents were almost a foreign language.   Motel roaches the size of mice.  I liked Mississippi better.  

Dude..... They didn't clean the ashtrays? And you found roaches the size of fucking mice! Sweet! I hear there's some killer weed in them hollers!

On 3/14/2018 at 6:30 PM, Lark said:

I’ve always liked that queasy feeling when I’m standing next to an armed southerner and I can’t, for the life of me, understand a word he’s saying.

:)

Only been in Alabama once in my life.  Some 15+ years ago a group of friends and I decided to go and play parts of the Robert Trent Jones golf trail.  Great courses.  Driving from one course to another was damn near a 3rd world experience.  Loved the appliances on the front porch.  I wonder if they teach English as a foreign language in Alabama schools.

32 minutes ago, Amati said:
On 3/14/2018 at 9:30 PM, Lark said:

I’ve always liked that queasy feeling when I’m standing next to an armed southerner and I can’t, for the life of me, understand a word he’s saying.

Being a Southerner myself, I always get the feeling that toting a gun doesn't mean shit if I reckon the person needs a lesson in manners. I can knock him on his ass a lot quicker than he can draw on me. Never actually put it to the test but I did stop one asshole with a pistol on his belt from cutting in line at the farm store.

- DSK

[edit to add] I have been places in the South where I can't understand them either.

Trump will pardon him and bring him into the administration. He’ll fit right in. 

Meanwhile, the former CEO of Eli Lilly who jacked the price of insulin through the roof is a member of Trump's cabinet.  He should be in the cell next to this jerk.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Expat Canuck said:

Meanwhile, the former CEO of Eli Lilly who jacked the price of insulin through the roof is a member of Trump's cabinet.  He should be in the cell next to this jerk.

They’d just compare notes and go into business together after...

9 minutes ago, Amati said:

They’d just compare notes and go into business together after...

It transparent the most of Donnie’s cabinet are in business while they are on Donnies cabinet.....

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Expat Canuck said:

Meanwhile, the former CEO of Eli Lilly who jacked the price of insulin through the roof is a member of the cabinet.

They have been awfully obvious about all of this.....

1 minute ago, Amati said:

They have been awfully obvious about all of this.....

They don't give a shit. Pigs at the trough.

5 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

They don't give a shit. Pigs at the trough.

Pigs get slaughtered.  Old school proverb.

32 minutes ago, Amati said:

Pigs get slaughtered.  Old school proverb.

Bacon’s  yummy, an old family proverb.

These bums are raping and pillaging the USA in plain sight and they know nothing’s gonna happen while the Don protected by Barr get their asses kicked hard.

It’s my sincere hope all of these fuckers get held to account after their hasty departure as I am sure more than a few will earn bonus points entitling them to an all expenses stay in Club Fed.

The old Mafia chieftains must be rolling in their graves realizing that they could have taken over the government decades ago just like these scumbags have now.