Sign in to follow this  
badlatitude

Now, About Cambridge Analytica....

The Guardian article is long but well worth reading.

Cambridge Analytica presentation to Russian Lukoil in 2014 "focused on election disruption"

19 hours ago, Saorsa said:

Cambridge Analytica is at https://cambridgeanalytica.org/ pretty sneaky hanging out on the dark web like that.  Wiki has a good article on CA.

I tried to find the link to Fusion GPS's website but, apparently they only work for lawyers and don't advertise.  They do have a book out now though.

Must not have tried very hard.  It's the 2nd result on google for "fusion gps website". 

The first result is wikipedia's page on Fusion GPS  -  which also features a link to the website, at the bottom, under "external links".

http://www.fusiongps.com/

Not sure what that has to do with the topic, though.  Has anyone accused Cambridge Analytica of being "sneaky" about its own existence?  I thought the accusation was that they harvested facebook user data w/o consent; and that their executive might be lying about what work they did or didn't do for Lukoil.

• Like 1

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2018/mar/17/data-war-whistleblower-christopher-wylie-faceook-nix-bannon-trump?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

There has been a long running investigation into the relationship they have in many places of the world.. 

https://www.theguardian.com/profile/carolecadwalladr

Its well worth reading her work on this from the beginning. Pretty sure I posted about Cambridge Analytics awhile a go, no idea where though  

Just now, frenchie said:

Must not have tried very hard.  It's the 2nd result on google for "fusion gps website". 

The first result is wikipedia's page on Fusion GPS  -  which also features a link to the website, at the bottom, under "external links".

Not sure what that has to do with the topic, though.  Has anyone accused Cambridge Analytica of being "sneaky" about its own existence?  I thought the accusation was that they harvested facebook user data w/o consent; and that their executive might be lying about what work they did or didn't do for Lukoil.

Yeah, I saw that it's nothing more than an email link not the more detailed marketing site of CA.  I suspect its no more than a placeholder for the domain name.

I wasn't really claiming CA was sneaky.  They actively advertise their services for commercial and political purposes.  It's the shock and outrage that explodes when people find out that others are buying and using market research that is weird.

I'm of two minds on this one.  I can see why folks don't like it but they are the ones putting themselves on display. 

Mining facebook profiles has to be the simplest thing in the world.  People use the thing to broadcast shit about themselves.  They freely publish the information and are then astounded that anyone might see it.  You don't even need to be a friend or on a share list in many cases.  One of the things it will do is show your public pictures.  Those alone will tell a lot about you.  Your choice of memes a whole lot more.

Facebook, Google and a lot of others are making billions doing exactly this.  Their TOS require you to give it up and then they package and sell it.

But, let it be known that people can actually use data that you freely publish on the internet seems to really piss people off when they think it's the government or another company doing it.  OBTW, CA isn't the only data miner out there

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

Yeah, I saw that it's nothing more than an email link not the more detailed marketing site of CA.  I suspect its no more than a placeholder for the domain name.

I wasn't really claiming CA was sneaky.  They actively advertise their services for commercial and political purposes.  It's the shock and outrage that explodes when people find out that others are buying and using market research that is weird.

I'm of two minds on this one.  I can see why folks don't like it but they are the ones putting themselves on display. 

Mining facebook profiles has to be the simplest thing in the world.  People use the thing to broadcast shit about themselves.  They freely publish the information and are then astounded that anyone might see it.  You don't even need to be a friend or on a share list in many cases.  One of the things it will do is show your public pictures.  Those alone will tell a lot about you.  Your choice of memes a whole lot more.

Facebook, Google and a lot of others are making billions doing exactly this.  Their TOS require you to give it up and then they package and sell it.

But, let it be known that people can actually use data that you freely publish on the internet seems to really piss people off when they think it's the government or another company doing it.  OBTW, CA isn't the only data miner out there

Exactly this.

If you’re not paying for it, you’re the product. :ph34r:

there's no lack of topics Saorsa can't be bothered to know fuck all about and spout his smug senior shit about is there?

Facebook's conduct will eventually bite them in the ass one way or another. as a media company eventually they'll get it.

Can we sieze the assets of principal officers of Cambridge Analytica as a foreign controlled (hired) organization attempting to harm the nation?  We would if it was a North Korean hired Chinese organization not interfering with a US election.   

14 hours ago, Lark said:

Can we sieze the assets of principal officers of Cambridge Analytica as a foreign controlled (hired) organization attempting to harm the nation?  We would if it was a North Korean hired Chinese organization not interfering with a US election.   

Who ever would think of social networking to connect with voters?  It's absolutely astounding.  A golden oldy from 10 years ago.

It’s the networks, stupid.

More than any other factor, it has been Barack Obama’s grasp of the central place of Internet-driven social networking that has propelled his campaign for the Democratic nomination into a seemingly unassailable lead over Hillary Clinton. Her campaign has been so 20th-century. His has been of the century we’re in.

That’s not surprising. Obama spent only 10 years of his adult life in the split world of the cold war, double that in a post-Berlin Wall world of growing interconnectedness. MAC — mutually assured connectivity — has replaced the MAD — mutually assured destruction — of cold-war days.

For Clinton, born in 1947, that ratio is different. Her mental paradigm is division. When her husband last ran for president in 1996, the Internet was marginal. The thinking and people from that campaign have proved unable to fast-forward a dozen years. They’ve been left like deer blinded by the Webcam lights of the Obama juggernaut.

• Downvote 1

15 hours ago, Lark said:

I'd rather seize their funder's assets. Mercer and his evil spawn daughter Rebekah have proven to be a pox on the ass of Amerika.

• Like 1

On 3/18/2018 at 12:43 PM, Saorsa said:

I tried to find the link to Fusion GPS's website but, apparently they only work for lawyers and don't advertise.  They do have a book out now though.

On 3/19/2018 at 8:56 AM, Saorsa said:

Yeah, I saw that it's nothing more than an email link not the more detailed marketing site of CA.

You are a fucking awful liar, Saorsa. 

these guys seem legit...

• Like 1

Here's a lengthy (undercover) article by Channel 4 News in England about how Cambridge Analytica operates.  Money shot is in the last few minutes when the boss, Nix, shows up.  But the whole thing is quite interesting:  (edited, video posted above)

Edited by BrickTopHarry
Duplicate video

Just now, dylan winter said:

I closed my facebook account today

it seemed the right thing to do

D

I joined years ago, and only friends with a couple dozen family and friends, and have not posted much for those 4 years.  It never felt right to "share", personal information, in such a public venue.......

• Like 1

The only reason I have a FB account is to keep track of the R2AK. I killed my first account years ago, and this one will go as soon as possible.

7 minutes ago, dylan winter said:

I closed my facebook account today

it seemed the sensible thing to do

D

Pleased to say, I’ve never had one. 

I’m waiting for them to start digging further into UKIP etc. 

Edit

its there forever somewhere Dylan. 

8 hours ago, mad said:

Pleased to say, I’ve never had one. 

I’m waiting for them to start digging further into UKIP etc. 

Edit

its there forever somewhere Dylan. 

I know they have me and my data all over their digital spreadsheets forever

but if enough people leave they will change their ways - if you all  stick with them - so that you can see what your kids are doing  -then they will carry on with their fiddly diddly and dancing with the Russians.

Google is just as bad I am sure.

10 hours ago, billy backstay said:

I joined years ago, and only friends with a couple dozen family and friends, and have not posted much for those 4 years.  It never felt right to "share", personal information, in such a public venue.......

I'm staying just to see if I ever catch a glimpse of Rainbow Bernie. So far, no luck.

4 hours ago, dylan winter said:

I know they have me and my data all over their digital spreadsheets forever

but if enough people leave they will change their ways - if you all  stick with them - so that you can see what your kids are doing  -then they will carry on with their fiddly diddly and dancing with the Russians.

Google is just as bad I am sure.

Facebook advertises and sells the data.  CA subscribed and did a better job than the other guys.

What have the Russians got to do with it?

WAIT, I just googled CA and Russia and got this astounding tidbit from the LA Times.  Vlad's going to have a lot of fun with this one.

California gained an embassy in Russia last weekend, at least in the eyes of those who have promised to seek a statewide vote on secession, nicknamed "Calexit," in 2018.

Louis Marinelli, a San Diego resident who is the leader of the group promoting an effort to turn the state into an independent country, organized the Moscow event that was publicized on social media.

"We want to start laying the groundwork for a dialogue about an independent California joining the United Nations now," he said in an email Monday.

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Uncooperative Tom said:

I'm staying just to see if I ever catch a glimpse of Rainbow Bernie. So far, no luck.

Sanders?  Is he on Fakebook?

20 minutes ago, billy backstay said:
2 hours ago, Uncooperative Tom said:

Sanders?  Is he on Fakebook?

He's like the FP. Mythical, as far as I know.

15 hours ago, aA said:

these guys seem legit...

Any bets they’re tasting product?  

Eeeeeewww!  Diseased digital warrior swordsmen!  

(Take your meds, boys!)

Nice culture Trump Is leading  here....

British lawmakers call on Zuckerberg to appear before parliament

Source: The HILL

JUST IN: UK officials to raid Trump campaign data firm after Facebook breach http://hill.cm/Bw6JShA 

British lawmaker on Tuesday called on Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg to appear before parliament to respond to reports that Cambridge Analytica, the data firm used by the Trump campaign, harvested data from millions of people without their permission. 

Damian Collins, chairman of parliament's Digital, Culture, Media and Sport Committee, wrote to Zuckerberg that it's time for a Facebook executive to address concerns over users' data security, The Independent reported. 

"Given your commitment at the start of the New Year to 'fixing' Facebook, I hope that this representative will be you," he wrote. 

Meanwhile, the British Information Commission is planning to conduct an on-site investigation of Cambridge Analytica's offices following a report that showed the company's CEO speaking on a recording that his firm used bribes and sex workers to entrap politicians.

Read more: http://thehill.com/policy/technology/379270-uk-to-raid-cambridge-analytica-investigate-facebook-breach?amp&__twitter_impression=true 

FTC probing Facebook for use of personal data: report

Source: The HILL

The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) is reportedly launching an investigation into Facebook over whether it violated terms of consent in the wake of reports a data firm harvested information from millions of profiles. 

Bloomberg News reported Tuesday that the investigation relates to whether Facebook allowed Cambridge Analytica, the data firm used by the Trump campaign, to obtain some Facebook users' personal data in violation of its policies. 

Facebook suspended Cambridge Analytica from the platform on Friday after reports it had not fully deleted data it obtained from Cambridge University professor Aleksandr Kogan. 

The professor reportedly harvested more than 50 million Facebook profiles from his app, which required a Facebook login, despite only 270,000 having given permission for their data to be harvested.

Read more: http://thehill.com/policy/technology/379273-ftc-probing-facebook-for-use-of-personal-data-report?amp&__twitter_impression=true 

I have been following this and wonder how all the Rs feel about being played like brainless puppets.

Come to think of it, from what I hear talking to them, they don't give a shit if all their "news" is fake and made just for them, it worked, they "won" if you can call it that :rolleyes:

12 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

The professor reportedly harvested more than 50 million Facebook profiles from his app, which required a Facebook login, despite only 270,000 having given permission for their data to be harvested.

Sounds to me like the professor is the one who needs a good probing.

If the storage company does not invest in locks and a bunch of customer goods are stolen, the company is grossly negligent and the thieves are criminals.

Anyone that put anything in this particular storage locker and DIDN'T think Russians and everyone else with a few bucks couldn't steal their shit is freaking retarded, but my anti-Facebook campaign has succeeded exactly 0% of the time on anyone but my wife.

8 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

If the storage company does not invest in locks and a bunch of customer goods are stolen, the company is grossly negligent and the thieves are criminals.

Anyone that put anything in this particular storage locker and DIDN'T think Russians and everyone else with a few bucks couldn't steal their shit is freaking retarded, but my anti-Facebook campaign has succeeded exactly 0% of the time on anyone but my wife.

.....and South Park

4 hours ago, Uncooperative Tom said:

Rainbow Bernie's elk will be around to piss on your grave, and on the southern gun culture.

On 3/18/2018 at 5:27 PM, frenchie said:

Nice web presence. Only a generic info@ email address.  

What is genius for Obama is a scandal for Trump. The world needs a Hypocrisy Moratorium in the media.

On Sunday, The Guardian reported on the supposedly nefarious workings of President Trump’s data-gathering team at Cambridge Analytica. The report suggested that Cambridge Analytica had essentially issued questionnaires through a third party; those questionnaires, which were personality quizzes, requested that you use your Facebook login. Cambridge Analytica then compiled data regarding those who completed the quiz and cross-referenced that data with political preferences in order to target potential voters.

This isn’t particularly shocking. In 2012, The Guardian reported that President Obama’s reelection team was “building a vast digital data operation that for the first time combines a unified database on millions of Americans with the power of Facebook to target individual voters to a degree never achieved before.” 

What, exactly, would Obama be doing? According to The Guardian, Obama’s new database would be gathered by asking individual volunteers to log into Obama’s reelection site using their Facebook credentials. “Consciously or otherwise,” The Guardian states, “the individual volunteer will be injecting all the information they store publicly on their Facebook page — home location, date of birth, interests and, crucially, network of friends — directly into the central Obama database.” 
Facebook had no problem with such activity then. They do now. There’s a reason for that. The former Obama director of integration and media analytics stated that, during the 2012 campaign, Facebook allowed the Obama team to “suck out the whole social graph”; Facebook “was surprised we were able to suck out the whole social graph, but they didn’t stop us once they realized that was what we were doing.” She added, “They came to [the] office in the days following election recruiting & were very candid that they allowed us to do things they wouldn’t have allowed someone else to do because they were on our side.”

Not so with Trump. As soon as Facebook realized that Cambridge Analytica had pursued a similar strategy, they suspended the firm.

http://thehill.com/opinion/technology/379245-whats-genius-for-obama-is-scandal-when-it-comes-to-trump

An article from 2015. The plot thickens... 

Cambridge Analytica, the market leader in the provision of data analytics and behavior communications for political campaigns, today announced the appointment of Matthew Oczkowski to Director of Product and Molly Schweickert to Director of Digital. Both Ozckowski and Schweickert come from Governor Scott Walker’s presidential campaign, and bring vast U.S. political experience to the table in addition to their backgrounds and expertise in data science and digital marketing. 

Prior to joining Cambridge Analytica, Oczkowski served as Chief Digital Officer for Scott Walker’s gubernatorial reelection campaign in 2014, as well as for Walker’s presidential run in 2015. Previously, he also ran the digital department at the public affairs firm, Advocacy Group Inc., where he worked with many of the largest trade associations, non-profits, and corporations to mobilize activists. 

https://ca-political.com/news/ca-announces-hire-matthew-oczkowski-and-molly-schweickert

17 hours ago, Ishmael said:

The only reason I have a FB account is to keep track of the R2AK. I killed my first account years ago, and this one will go as soon as possible.

At this point of the interwebs, I don't see any good reason to force participation in FB for any events period. Just create a website and figure out the plugins or services you'll need for a successful event. You'll create a better experience.

'Utterly horrifying': ex-Facebook insider says covert data harvesting was routine

Source: The Guardian

Hundreds of millions of Facebook users are likely to have had their private information harvested by companies that exploited the same terms as the firm that collected data and passed it on to Cambridge Analytica, according to a new whistleblower. 

Sandy Parakilas, the platform operations manager at Facebook responsible for policing data breaches by third-party software developers between 2011 and 2012, told the Guardian he warned senior executives at the company that its lax approach to data protection risked a major breach. 

“My concerns were that all of the data that left Facebook servers to developers could not be monitored by Facebook, so we had no idea what developers were doing with the data,” he said. 

Parakilas said Facebook had terms of service and settings that “people didn’t read or understand” and the company did not use its enforcement mechanisms, including audits of external developers, to ensure data was not being misused.

Read more: https://www.theguardian.com/news/2018/mar/20/facebook-data-cambridge-analytica-sandy-parakilas 

It was definitely a harmful data breach. Just because the EULA creates a legal loophole for Facebook to profit from data breaches doesn't make it less damaging to the class of users/voters who would rationally prefer not being scientifically propagandized at the personal data level.

BOOM! Cambridge Analytica explodes following extraordinary TV expose

Updated Controversial data analytics firm Cambridge Analytica has been hit with an emergency data seizure order in England following an extraordinary series of events Monday night that revolved around a TV undercover expose. 

Following a day in which the company became the focus of attention online, in print, and in the UK Parliament and US Congress for its unethical use of user data, senior executives from the firm were then shown on camera boasting about the use of dark methods, including honey traps, fake news and sub-contracting with ex-spies to entrap individuals. 

Those revelations – filmed during an undercover investigation by Channel 4 in the UK – came as the controversial company was already in the news after it was revealed it had secretly grabbed the personal details of over 50 million Facebook users and used the data to sell voter targeting services. The whole segment can be seen here: 

Following the segment on those secret recordings, UK Information Commissioner Elizabeth Denham said she would seek a warrant on Tuesday forcing Cambridge Analytica to hand over relevant data, after she said the company had refused to respond sufficiently to earlier requests. 

Adding to a sense of drama, as Denham was on television saying she would apply for the warrant, a Channel 4 reporter posted outside the company's headquarters reported that a team from Facebook was inside the building ensuring that their purloined data had been deleted. 

That series of events sparked one senior politician, live on air, to outline his concern that the company could be deleting incriminating data as they were talking. Soon after, other journalists and politicians expressed their dismay at the two-day lead-time that a company that has just been shown to be unscrupulous and may have committed criminal acts was being given to delete any evidence of wrongdoing. 

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2018/03/19/boom_cambridge_analytica_explodes_following_extraordinary_tv_expose/

If Cambridge Analytica thinks they are going to hang this on just a couple of people, they have a big surprise coming.

Cambridge Analytica has announced today it has suspended CEO Alexander Nix with immediate effect

"The Board of Cambridge Analytica has announced today that it has suspended CEO Alexander Nix with immediate effect, pending a full, independent investigation."

Whoops

An investigation by Channel 4 News has revealed how Cambridge Analytica claims it ran ‘all’ of President Trump’s digital campaign – and may have broken election law. As the report went on air, the firm announced it has suspended chief executive Alexander Nix, pending a full investigation.

https://www.channel4.com/news/exposed-undercover-secrets-of-donald-trump-data-firm-cambridge-analytica

6 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Whoops

An investigation by Channel 4 News has revealed how Cambridge Analytica claims it ran ‘all’ of President Trump’s digital campaign – and may have broken election law. As the report went on air, the firm announced it has suspended chief executive Alexander Nix, pending a full investigation.

https://www.channel4.com/news/exposed-undercover-secrets-of-donald-trump-data-firm-cambridge-analytica

Is Rebekah Mercer going to pay for the "investigation" just to make sure it's fair?

1 minute ago, Left Shift said:

Is Rebekah Mercer going to pay for the "investigation" just to make sure it's fair?

Right after Sean Hannity gets waterboarded for charity.  Support the Troops!  

It appears the U.K. is all over Cambridge Analytica now.

Getting search warrants: 
LONDON (Reuters) - Britain’s data protection authority plans to seek a warrant to search the offices on Tuesday of London-based political consulting firm Cambridge Analytica, UK Information Commissioner Elizabeth Denham told Channel 4 News on Monday.

Then there is this lil gem: 

Fun-fact: European privacy laws are a great deal more strict than U.S. laws.

The Mercers, Bannon and Kushner may have made a major boo-boo by staging their dirty ops from the UK.

p.s. ain’t no Repubs in the UK to sandbag an investigation.

Cambridge Analytica helped Republicans in Colorado win control of state Senate in 2014

Source: Denver Post

Cambridge Analytica helped Republicans in Colorado win control of state Senate in 2014 

Read more: Denver Post Breaking news alert 

2 hours ago, badlatitude said:

BOOM! Cambridge Analytica explodes following extraordinary TV expose

Updated Controversial data analytics firm Cambridge Analytica has been hit with an emergency data seizure order in England following an extraordinary series of events Monday night that revolved around a TV undercover expose. 

Following a day in which the company became the focus of attention online, in print, and in the UK Parliament and US Congress for its unethical use of user data, senior executives from the firm were then shown on camera boasting about the use of dark methods, including honey traps, fake news and sub-contracting with ex-spies to entrap individuals. 

Those revelations – filmed during an undercover investigation by Channel 4 in the UK – came as the controversial company was already in the news after it was revealed it had secretly grabbed the personal details of over 50 million Facebook users and used the data to sell voter targeting services. The whole segment can be seen here: 

Following the segment on those secret recordings, UK Information Commissioner Elizabeth Denham said she would seek a warrant on Tuesday forcing Cambridge Analytica to hand over relevant data, after she said the company had refused to respond sufficiently to earlier requests. 

Adding to a sense of drama, as Denham was on television saying she would apply for the warrant, a Channel 4 reporter posted outside the company's headquarters reported that a team from Facebook was inside the building ensuring that their purloined data had been deleted. 

That series of events sparked one senior politician, live on air, to outline his concern that the company could be deleting incriminating data as they were talking. Soon after, other journalists and politicians expressed their dismay at the two-day lead-time that a company that has just been shown to be unscrupulous and may have committed criminal acts was being given to delete any evidence of wrongdoing. 

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2018/03/19/boom_cambridge_analytica_explodes_following_extraordinary_tv_expose/

TV exposes is that like those ""Selectively edited" "out of context" "distorted" James O'Keefe  videos and the Planned Parenthood exposes that you all dismissed?

3 minutes ago, Hillary said:

TV exposes is that like those ""Selectively edited" "out of context" "distorted" James O'Keefe  videos and the Planned Parenthood exposes that you all dismissed?

The difference, I guess, is that there aren't any distortions like O'Keefe is famous for here. 

3 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

The difference, I guess, is that there aren't any distortions like O'Keefe is famous for here. 

NO of course not. Liberals would never do such a thing.  Good God man listen to yourself. You have zero knowledge of the people who made the video yet you know they would never distort or edit or lie. 

The left are idiots and you are their jester.

1 minute ago, Hillary said:

NO of course not. Liberals would never do such a thing.  Good God man listen to yourself. You have zero knowledge of the people who made the video yet you know they would never distort or edit or lie. 

The left are idiots and you are their jester.

Someone who is a fanboy for James O'Keefe and is lecturing anyone about accuracy and distortion is pretty proof positive that there is has to be copious in-breeding in your family.

Untitled.jpg.433b5052a61ec679b9894ff884a47d40.jpg

5 hours ago, Hillary said:

Nice web presence. Only a generic info@ email address.  

They're not an online business and don't need to advertise. Doesn't seem as if there is any need for more than that.

5 hours ago, Hillary said:

WHo wants to bet the loony hypocrite lefties won't offer any of the "out of context" "selective edit"  objections to this undercover video.  

It's from Channel 4, not O'Keefe. The former has a long history of accurate reporting and will answer to the government when caught breaching it's ethical obligations. O'Keefe... not so much. And Jack - they're not liberals. 

• Like 1

Fappy Jack Fizzle #31415926535897932384626433832795028841971693993751058209749445923078164062862089986280348253421170679821480865132823066470938446095505822317253594081284811174502841027019385211055596446229489549303819644288109756659334461284756482337867831652712019091456485669234603486104543266482133936072602491412737245870066063155881748815209209628292540917153643678925903600113305305488204665213841469519415116094330572703657595919530921861173819326117931051185480744623799627495673518857527248912279381830119491298336733624406566430860213949463952247371907021798609437027705392171762931767523846748184676694051320005681271452635608277857713427577896091736371787214684409012249534301465495853710507922796892589235420199561121290219608640344181598136297747713099605187072113499999983729780499510597317328160963185950244594553469083026425223082533446850352619311881710100031378387528865875332083814206171776691473035982534904287554687311595628638823537875937519577818577805321712268066130019278766111959092164201989380952572010654858632788659361533818279682303019520353018529689957736225994138912497217752834791315155748572424541506959508295331168617278558890750983817546374649393192550604009277016711390098488240128583616035637076601047101819429555961989467678374494482553797747268471040475346462080466842590694912933136770289891521047521620569660240580381501935112533824300355876402474964732639141992726042699227967823547816360093417216412199245863150302861829745557067498385054945885869269956909272107975093029553211653449872027559602364806654991198818347977535663698074265425278625518184175746728909777727938000816470600161452491921732172147723501414419735685481613611573525521334757418494684385233239073941433345477624168625189835694855620992192221842725502542568876717904946016534668049886272327917860857843838279679766814541009538837863609506800642251252051173929848960841284886269456042419652850222106611863067442786220391949450471237137869609563643719172874677646575739624138908658326459958133904780275900994657640789512694683983525957098258226205224894077267194782684826014769909026401363944374553050682034962524517493996514314298091906592509372216964615157098583874105978859597729754989301617539284681382686838689427741559918559252459539594310499725246808459872736446958486538367362226260991246080512438843904512441365497627807977156914359977001296160894416948685558484063534220722258284886481584560285060168427394522674676788952521385225499546667278239864565961163548862305774564980355936345681743241125150760694794510965960940252288797108931456691368672287489405601015033086179286809208747609178249385890097149096759852613655497818931297848216829989487226588048575640142704775551323796414515237462343645428584447952658678210511413547357395231134271661021359695362314429524849371871101457654035902799344037420073105785390621983874478084784896833214457138687519435064302184531910484810053706146806749192781911979399520614196634287544406437451237181921799983910159195618146751426912397489409071864942319615679452080951465502252316038819301420937621378559566389377870830390697920773467221825625996615014215030680384477345492026054146659252014974428507325186660021324340881907104863317346496514539057962685610055081066587969981635747363840525714591028970641401109712062804390397595156771577004203378699360072305587631763594218731251471205329281918261861258673215791984148488291644706095752706957220917567116722910981690915280173506712748583222871835209353965725121083579151369882091444210067510334671103141267111369908658516398315019701651511685171437657618351556508849099898599823873455283316355076479185358932261854896321329330898570642046752590709154814165498594616371802709819943099244889575712828905923233260972997120844335732654893823911932597463667305836041428138830320382490375898524374417029132765618093773444030707469211201913020330380197621101100449293215160842444859637669838952286847831235526582131449576857262433441893039686426243410773226978028073189154411010446823252716201052652272111660396665573092547110557853763466820653109896526918620564769312570586356620185581007293606598764861179104533488503461136576867532494416680396265797877185560845529654126654085306143444318586769751456614068007002378776591344017127494704205622305389945613140711270004078547332699390814546646458807972708266830634328587856983052358089330657574067954571637752542021149557615814002501262285941302164715509792592309907965473761255176567513575178296664547791745011299614890304639947132962107340437518957359614589019389713111790429782856475032031986915140287080859904801094121472213179476477726224142548545403321571853061422881375850430633217518297986622371721591607716692547487389866549494501146540628433663937900397692656721463853067360965712091807638327166416274888800786925602902284721040317211860820419000422966171196377921337575114959501566049631862947265473642523081770367515906735023507283540567040386743513622224771589150495309844489333096340878076932599397805419341447377441842631298608099888687413260472156951623965864573021631598193195167353812974167729478672422924654366800980676928238280689964004824354037014163149658979409243237896907069779422362508221688957383798623001593776471651228935786015881617557829735233446042815126272037343146531977774160319906655418763979293344195215413418994854447345673831624993419131814809277771038638773431772075456545322077709212019051660962804909263601975988281613323166636528619326686336062735676303544776280350450777235547105859548702790814356240145171806246436267945612753181340783303362542327839449753824372058353114771199260638133467768796959703098339130771098704085913374641442822772634659470474587847787201927715280731767907707157213444730605700733492436931138350493163128404251219256517980694113528013147013047816437885185290928545201165839341965621349143415956258658655705526904965209858033850722426482939728584783163057777560688876446248246857926039535277348030480290058760758251047470916439613626760449256274204208320856611906254543372131535958450687724602901618766795240616342522577195429162991930645537799140373404328752628889639958794757291746426357455254079091451357111369410911939325191076020825202618798531887705842972591677813149699009019211697173727847684726860849003377024242916513005005168323364350389517029893922334517220138128069650117844087451960121228599371623130171144484640903890644954440061986907548516026327505298349187407866808818338510228334508504860825039302133219715518430635455007668282949304137765527939751754613953984683393638304746119966538581538420568533862186725233402830871123282789212507712629463229563989898935821167456270102183564622013496715188190973038119800497340723961036854066431939509790190699639552453005450580685501956730229219139339185680344903982059551002263535361920419947455385938102343955449597783779023742161727111723643435439478221818528624085140066604433258885698670543154706965747458550332323342107301545940516553790686627333799585115625784322988273723198987571415957811196358330059408730681216028764962867446047746491599505497374256269010490377819868359381465741268049256487985561453723478673303904688383436346553794986419270563872931748723320837601123029911367938627089438799362016295154133714248928307220126901475466847653576164773794675200490757155527819653621323926406160136358155907422020203187277605277219005561484255518792530343513984425322341576233610642506390497500865627109535919465897514131034822769306247435363256916078154781811528436679570611086153315044521274739245449454236828860613408414863776700961207151249140430272538607648236341433462351897576645216413767969031495019108575984423919862916421939949072362346468441173940326591840443780513338945257423995082965912285085558215725031071257012668302402929525220118726767562204154205161841634847565169998116141010029960783869092916030288400269104140792886215078424516709087000699282120660418371806535567252532567532861291042487761825829765157959847035622262934860034158722980534989650226291748788202734209222245339856264766914905562842503912757710284027998066365825488926488025456610172967026640765590429099456815065265305371829412703369313785178609040708667114965583434347693385781711386455873678123014587687126603489139095620099393610310291616152881384379099042317473363948045759314931405297634757481193567091101377517210080315590248530906692037671922033229094334676851422144773793937517034436619910403375111735471918550464490263655128162288244625759163330391072253837421821408835086573917715096828874782656995995744906617583441375223970968340800535598491754173818839994469748676265516582765848358845314277568790029095170283529716344562129640435231176006651012412006597558512761785838292041974844236080071930457618932349229279650198751872127267507981255470958904556357921221033346697499235630254947802490114195212382815309114079073860251522742995818072471625916685451333123948049470791191532673430282441860414263639548000448002670496248201792896476697583183271314251702969234889627668440323260927524960357996469256504936818360900323809293459588970695365349406034021665443755890045632882250545255640564482465151875471196218443965825337543885690941130315095261793780029741207665147939425902989695946995565761218656196733786236256125216320862869222103274889218654364802296780705765615144632046927906821207388377814233562823608963208068222468012248261177185896381409183903673672220888321513755600372798394004152970028783076670944474560134556417254370906979396122571429894671543578468788614445812314593571984922528471605049221242470141214780573455105008019086996033027634787081081754501193071412233908663938339529425786905076431006383519834389341596131854347546495569781038293097164651438407007073604112373599843452251610507027056235266012764848308407611830130527932054274628654036036745328651057065874882256981579367897669742205750596834408697350201410206723585020072452256326513410559240190274216248439140359989535394590944070469120914093870012645600162374288021092764579310657922955249887275846101264836999892256959688159205600101655256375678566722796619885782794848855834397518744545512965634434803966420557982936804352202770984294232533022576341807039476994159791594530069752148293366555661567873640053666564165473217043903521329543529169414599041608753201868379370234888689479151071637852902345292440773659495630510074210871426134974595615138498713757047101787957310422969066670214498637464595280824369445789772330048764765241339075920434019634039114732023380715095222010682563427471646024335440051521266932493419673977041595683753555166730273900749729736354964533288869844061196496162773449518273695588220757355176651589855190986665393549481068873206859907540792342402300925900701731960362254756478940647548346647760411463233905651343306844953979070903023460461470961696886885014083470405460742958699138296682468185710318879065287036650832431974404771855678934823089431068287027228097362480939962706074726455399253994428081137369433887294063079261595995462624629707062594845569034711972996409089418059534393251236235508134949004364278527138315912568989295196427287573946914272534366941532361004537304881985517065941217352462589548730167600298865925786628561249665523533829428785425340483083307016537228563559152534784459818313411290019992059813522051173365856407826484942764411376393866924803118364453698589175442647399882284621844900877769776312795722672655562596282542765318300134070922334365779160128093179401718598599933849235495640057099558561134980252499066984233017350358044081168552653117099570899427328709258487894436460050410892266917835258707859512983441729535195378855345737426085902908176515578039059464087350612322611200937310804854852635722825768203416050484662775045003126200800799804925485346941469775164932709504934639382432227188515974054702148289711177792376122578873477188196825462981268685817050740272550263329044976277894423621674119186269439650671515779586756482399391760426017633870454990176143641204692182370764887834196896861181558158736062938603810171215855272668300823834046564758804051380801633638874216371406435495561868964112282140753302655100424104896783528588290243670904887118190909494533144218287661810310073547705498159680772009474696134360928614849417850171807793068108546900094458995279424398139213505586422196483491512639012803832001097738680662877923971801461343244572640097374257007359210031541508936793008169980536520276007277496745840028362405346037263416554259027601834840306811381855105979705664007509426087885735796037324514146786703688098806097164258497595138069309449401515422221943291302173912538355915031003330325111749156969174502714943315155885403922164097229101129035521815762823283182342548326111912800928252561902052630163911477247331485739107775874425387611746578671169414776421441111263583553871361011023267987756410246824032264834641766369806637857681349204530224081972785647198396308781543221166912246415911776732253264335686146186545222681268872684459684424161078540167681420808850280054143613146230821025941737562389942075713627516745731891894562835257044133543758575342698699472547031656613991999682628247270641336222178923903176085428943733935618891651250424404008952719837873864805847268954624388234375178852014395600571048119498842390606136957342315590796703461491434478863604103182350736502778590897578272731305048893989009923913503373250855982655867089242612429473670193907727130706869170926462548423240748550366080136046689511840093668609546325002145852930950000907151058236267293264537382104938724996699339424685516483261134146110680267446637334375340764294026682973865220935701626384648528514903629320199199688285171839536691345222444708045923966028171565515656661113598231122506289058549145097157553900243931535190902107119457300243880176615035270862602537881797519478061013715004489917210022201335013106016391541589578037117792775225978742891917915522417189585361680594741234193398420218745649256443462392531953135103311476394911995072858430658361935369329699289837914941939406085724863968836903265564364216644257607914710869984315733749648835292769328220762947282381537409961545598798259891093717126218283025848112389011968221429457667580718653806506487026133892822994972574530332838963818439447707794022843598834100358385423897354243956475556840952248445541392394100016207693636846776413017819659379971557468541946334893748439129742391433659360410035234377706588867781139498616478747140793263858738624732889645643598774667638479466504074111825658378878454858148962961273998413442726086061872455452360643153710112746809778704464094758280348769758948328241239292960582948619196670918958089833201210318430340128495116203534280144127617285830243559830032042024512072872535581195840149180969253395075778400067465526031446167050827682772223534191102634163157147406123850425845988419907611287258059113935689601431668283176323567325417073420817332230462987992804908514094790368878687894930546955703072619009502076433493359106024545086453628935456862958531315337183868265617862273637169757741830239860065914816164049449650117321313895747062088474802365371031150898427992754426853277974311395143574172219759799359685252285745263796289612691572357986620573408375766873884266405990993505000813375432454635967504844235284874701443545419576258473564216198134073468541117668831186544893776979566517279662326714810338643913751865946730024434500544995399742372328712494834706044063471606325830649829795510109541836235030309453097335834462839476304775645015008507578949548931393944899216125525597701436858943585877526379625597081677643800125436502371412783467926101995585224717220177723700417808419423948725406801556035998390548985723546745642390585850216719031395262944554391316631345308939062046784387785054239390524731362012947691874975191011472315289326772533918146607300089027768963114810902209724520759167297007850580717186381054967973100167870850694207092232908070383263453452038027860990556900134137182368370991949516489600755049341267876436746384902063964019766685592335654639138363185745698147196210841080961884605456039038455343729141446513474940784884423772175154334260306698831768331001133108690421939031080143784334151370924353013677631084913516156422698475074303297167469640666531527035325467112667522460551199581831963763707617991919203579582007595605302346267757943936307463056901080114942714100939136913810725813781357894005599500183542511841721360557275221035268037357265279224173736057511278872181908449006178013889710770822931002797665935838758909395688148560263224393726562472776037890814458837855019702843779362407825052704875816470324581290878395232453237896029841669225489649715606981192186584926770403956481278102179913217416305810554598801300484562997651121241536374515005635070127815926714241342103301566165356024733807843028655257222753049998837015348793008062601809623815161366903341111386538510919367393835229345888322550887064507539473952043968079067086806445096986548801682874343786126453815834280753061845485903798217994599681154419742536344399602902510015888272164745006820704193761584547123183460072629339550548239557137256840232268213012476794522644820910235647752723082081063518899152692889108455571126603965034397896278250016110153235160519655904211844949907789992007329476905868577878720982901352956613978884860509786085957017731298155314951681467176959760994210036183559138777817698458758104466283998806006162298486169353373865787735983361613384133853684211978938900185295691967804554482858483701170967212535338758621582310133103877668272115726949518179589754693992642197915523385766231676275475703546994148929041301863861194391962838870543677743224276809132365449485366768000001065262485473055861598999140170769838548318875014293890899506854530765116803337322265175662207526951791442252808165171667766727930354851542040238174608923283917032754257508676551178593950027933895920576682789677644531840404185540104351348389531201326378369283580827193783126549617459970567450718332065034556644034490453627560011250184335607361222765949278393706478426456763388188075656121689605041611390390639601620221536849410926053876887148379895599991120991646464411918568277004574243434021672276445589330127781586869525069499364610175685060167145354315814801054588605645501332037586454858403240298717093480910556211671546848477803944756979804263180991756422809873998766973237695737015808068229045992123661689025962730430679316531149401764737693873514093361833216142802149763399189835484875625298752423873077559555955465196394401821840998412489826236737714672260616336432964063357281070788758164043814850188411431885988276944901193212968271588841338694346828590066640806314077757725705630729400492940302420498416565479736705485580445865720227637840466823379852827105784319753541795011347273625774080213476826045022851579795797647467022840999561601569108903845824502679265942055503958792298185264800706837650418365620945554346135134152570065974881916341359556719649654032187271602648593049039787489589066127250794828276938953521753621850796297785146188432719223223810158744450528665238022532843891375273845892384422535472653098171578447834215822327020690287232330053862163479885094695472004795231120150432932266282727632177908840087861480221475376578105819702226309717495072127248479478169572961423658595782090830733233560348465318730293026659645013718375428897557971449924654038681799213893469244741985097334626793321072686870768062639919361965044099542167627840914669856925715074315740793805323925239477557441591845821562518192155233709607483329234921034514626437449805596103307994145347784574699992128599999399612281615219314888769388022281083001986016549416542616968586788372609587745676182507275992950893180521872924610867639958916145855058397274209809097817293239301067663868240401113040247007350857828724627134946368531815469690466968693925472519413992914652423857762550047485295476814795467007050347999588867695016124972282040303995463278830695976249361510102436555352230690612949388599015734661023712235478911292547696176005047974928060721268039226911027772261025441492215765045081206771735712027180242968106203776578837166909109418074487814049075517820385653909910477594141321543284406250301802757169650820964273484146957263978842560084531214065935809041271135920041975985136254796160632288736181367373244506079244117639975974619383584574915988097667447093006546342423460634237474666080431701260052055928493695941434081468529815053947178900451835755154125223590590687264878635752541911288877371766374860276606349603536794702692322971868327717393236192007774522126247518698334951510198642698878471719396649769070825217423365662725928440620430214113719922785269984698847702323823840055655517889087661360130477098438611687052310553149162517283732728676007248172987637569816335415074608838663640693470437206688651275688266149730788657015685016918647488541679154596507234287730699853713904300266530783987763850323818215535597323530686043010675760838908627049841888595138091030423595782495143988590113185835840667472370297149785084145853085781339156270760356390763947311455495832266945702494139831634332378975955680856836297253867913275055542524491943589128405045226953812179131914513500993846311774017971512283785460116035955402864405902496466930707769055481028850208085800878115773817191741776017330738554758006056014337743299012728677253043182519757916792969965041460706645712588834697979642931622965520168797300035646304579308840327480771811555330909887025505207680463034608658165394876951960044084820659673794731680864156456505300498816164905788311543454850526600698230931577765003780704661264706021457505793270962047825615247145918965223608396645624105195510522357239739512881816405978591427914816542632892004281609136937773722299983327082082969955737727375667615527113922588055201898876201141680054687365580633471603734291703907986396522961312801782679717289822936070288069087768660593252746378405397691848082041021944719713869256084162451123980620113184541244782050110798760717155683154078865439041210873032402010685341947230476666721749869868547076781205124736792479193150856444775379853799732234456122785843296846647513336573692387201464723679427870042503255589926884349592876124007558756946413705625140011797133166207153715436006876477318675587148783989081074295309410605969443158477539700943988394914432353668539209946879645066533985738887866147629443414010498889931600512076781035886116602029611936396821349607501116498327856353161451684576956871090029997698412632665023477167286573785790857466460772283415403114415294188047825438761770790430001566986776795760909966936075594965152736349811896413043311662774712338817406037317439705406703109676765748695358789670031925866259410510533584384656023391796749267844763708474978333655579007384191473198862713525954625181604342253729962863267496824058060296421146386436864224724887283434170441573482481833301640566959668866769563491416328426414974533349999480002669987588815935073578151958899005395120853510357261373640343675347141048360175464883004078464167452167371904831096767113443494819262681110739948250607394950735031690197318521195526356325843390998224986240670310768318446607291248747540316179699411397387765899868554170318847788675929026070043212666179192235209382278788809886335991160819235355570464634911320859189796132791319756490976000139962344455350143464268604644958624769094347048293294140411146540923988344435159133201077394411184074107684981066347241048239358274019449356651610884631256785297769734684303061462418035852933159734583038455410337010916767763742762102137013548544509263071901147318485749233181672072137279355679528443925481560913728128406333039373562420016045664557414588166052166608738748047243391212955877763906969037078828527753894052460758496231574369171131761347838827194168606625721036851321566478001476752310393578606896111259960281839309548709059073861351914591819510297327875571049729011487171897180046961697770017913919613791417162707018958469214343696762927459109940060084983568425201915593703701011049747339493877885989417433031785348707603221982970579751191440510994235883034546353492349826883624043327267415540301619505680654180939409982020609994140216890900708213307230896621197755306659188141191577836272927461561857103721724710095214236964830864102592887457999322374955191221951903424452307535133806856807354464995127203174487195403976107308060269906258076020292731455252078079914184290638844373499681458273372072663917670201183004648190002413083508846584152148991276106513741539435657211390328574918769094413702090517031487773461652879848235338297260136110984514841823808120540996125274580881099486972216128524897425555516076371675054896173016809613803811914361143992106380050832140987604599309324851025168294467260666138151745712559754953580239983146982203613380828499356705575524712902745397762140493182014658008021566536067765508783804304134310591804606800834591136640834887408005741272586704792258319127415739080914383138456424150940849133918096840251163991936853225557338966953749026620923261318855891580832455571948453875628786128859004106006073746501402627824027346962528217174941582331749239683530136178653673760642166778137739951006589528877427662636841830680190804609849809469763667335662282915132352788806157768278159588669180238940333076441912403412022316368577860357276941541778826435238131905028087018575047046312933353757285386605888904583111450773942935201994321971171642235005644042979892081594307167019857469273848653833436145794634175922573898588001698014757420542995801242958105456510831046297282937584161162532562516572498078492099897990620035936509934721582965174135798491047111660791587436986541222348341887722929446335178653856731962559852026072947674072616767145573649812105677716893484917660771705277187601199908144113058645577910525684304811440261938402322470939249802933550731845890355397133088446174107959162511714864874468611247605428673436709046678468670274091881014249711149657817724279347070216688295610877794405048437528443375108828264771978540006509704033021862556147332117771174413350281608840351781452541964320309576018694649088681545285621346988355444560249556668436602922195124830910605377201980218310103270417838665447181260397190688462370857518080035327047185659499476124248110999288679158969049563947624608424065930948621507690314987020673533848349550836366017848771060809804269247132410009464014373603265645184566792456669551001502298330798496079949882497061723674493612262229617908143114146609412341593593095854079139087208322733549572080757165171876599449856937956238755516175754380917805280294642004472153962807463602113294255916002570735628126387331060058910652457080244749375431841494014821199962764531068006631183823761639663180931444671298615527598201451410275600689297502463040173514891945763607893528555053173314164570504996443890936308438744847839616840518452732884032345202470568516465716477139323775517294795126132398229602394548579754586517458787713318138752959809412174227300352296508089177705068259248822322154938048371454781647213976820963320508305647920482085920475499857320388876391601995240918938945576768749730856955958010659526503036266159750662225084067428898265907510637563569968211...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, badlatitude said:

Hundreds of millions of Facebook users are likely to have had their private information harvested by companies that exploited the same terms as the firm that collected data and passed it on to Cambridge Analytica, according to a new whistleblower. 

Private information?

If I put it on FB, it's not private. Yeah, I know there are privacy settings. To the extent I set them, I set everything to public.

People who are SHOCKED that stuff they post on the internet gets out on the internet are actually kind of amusing to me.

5 hours ago, lasal said:

It was definitely a harmful data breach. Just because the EULA creates a legal loophole for Facebook to profit from data breaches doesn't make it less damaging to the class of users/voters who would rationally prefer not being scientifically propagandized at the personal data level.

I'm still hoping to be personally propagandized at the individual level, preferably by Rainbow Bernie. But no one seems to think my vote is worth trying to get.

3 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Whoops

I want magical, disappearing emails! That sounds great. I bet Hillary wants them too.

The election law in question is coordination with outside groups. Something NOBODY does. And even if they did, would it be a contribution?

28 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Fappy Jack Fizzle #31415926535897932384626433832795028841971693993751058209749445923078164062862089986280348253421170679821480865132823066470938446095505822317253594081284811174502841027019385211055596446229489549303819644288109756659334461284756482337867831652712019091456485669234603486104543266482133936072602491412737245870066063155881748815209209628292540917153643678925903600113305305488204665213841469519415116094330572703657595919530921861173819326117931051185480744623799627495673518857527248912279381830119491298336733624406566430860213949463952247371907021798609437027705392171762931767523846748184676694051320005681271452635608277857713427577896091736371787214684409012249534301465495853710507922796892589235420199561121290219608640344181598136297747713099605187072113499999983729780499510597317328160963185950244594553469083026425223082533446850352619311881710100031378387528865875332083814206171776691473035982534904287554687311595628638823537875937519577818577805321712268066130019278766111959092164201989380952572010654858632788659361533818279682303019520353018529689957736225994138912497217752834791315155748572424541506959508295331168617278558890750983817546374649393192550604009277016711390098488240128583616035637076601047101819429555961989467678374494482553797747268471040475346462080466842590694912933136770289891521047521620569660240580381501935112533824300355876402474964732639141992726042699227967823547816360093417216412199245863150302861829745557067498385054945885869269956909272107975093029553211653449872027559602364806654991198818347977535663698074265425278625518184175746728909777727938000816470600161452491921732172147723501414419735685481613611573525521334757418494684385233239073941433345477624168625189835694855620992192221842725502542568876717904946016534668049886272327917860857843838279679766814541009538837863609506800642251252051173929848960841284886269456042419652850222106611863067442786220391949450471237137869609563643719172874677646575739624138908658326459958133904780275900994657640789512694683983525957098258226205224894077267194782684826014769909026401363944374553050682034962524517493996514314298091906592509372216964615157098583874105978859597729754989301617539284681382686838689427741559918559252459539594310499725246808459872736446958486538367362226260991246080512438843904512441365497627807977156914359977001296160894416948685558484063534220722258284886481584560285060168427394522674676788952521385225499546667278239864565961163548862305774564980355936345681743241125150760694794510965960940252288797108931456691368672287489405601015033086179286809208747609178249385890097149096759852613655497818931297848216829989487226588048575640142704775551323796414515237462343645428584447952658678210511413547357395231134271661021359695362314429524849371871101457654035902799344037420073105785390621983874478084784896833214457138687519435064302184531910484810053706146806749192781911979399520614196634287544406437451237181921799983910159195618146751426912397489409071864942319615679452080951465502252316038819301420937621378559566389377870830390697920773467221825625996615014215030680384477345492026054146659252014974428507325186660021324340881907104863317346496514539057962685610055081066587969981635747363840525714591028970641401109712062804390397595156771577004203378699360072305587631763594218731251471205329281918261861258673215791984148488291644706095752706957220917567116722910981690915280173506712748583222871835209353965725121083579151369882091444210067510334671103141267111369908658516398315019701651511685171437657618351556508849099898599823873455283316355076479185358932261854896321329330898570642046752590709154814165498594616371802709819943099244889575712828905923233260972997120844335732654893823911932597463667305836041428138830320382490375898524374417029132765618093773444030707469211201913020330380197621101100449293215160842444859637669838952286847831235526582131449576857262433441893039686426243410773226978028073189154411010446823252716201052652272111660396665573092547110557853763466820653109896526918620564769312570586356620185581007293606598764861179104533488503461136576867532494416680396265797877185560845529654126654085306143444318586769751456614068007002378776591344017127494704205622305389945613140711270004078547332699390814546646458807972708266830634328587856983052358089330657574067954571637752542021149557615814002501262285941302164715509792592309907965473761255176567513575178296664547791745011299614890304639947132962107340437518957359614589019389713111790429782856475032031986915140287080859904801094121472213179476477726224142548545403321571853061422881375850430633217518297986622371721591607716692547487389866549494501146540628433663937900397692656721463853067360965712091807638327166416274888800786925602902284721040317211860820419000422966171196377921337575114959501566049631862947265473642523081770367515906735023507283540567040386743513622224771589150495309844489333096340878076932599397805419341447377441842631298608099888687413260472156951623965864573021631598193195167353812974167729478672422924654366800980676928238280689964004824354037014163149658979409243237896907069779422362508221688957383798623001593776471651228935786015881617557829735233446042815126272037343146531977774160319906655418763979293344195215413418994854447345673831624993419131814809277771038638773431772075456545322077709212019051660962804909263601975988281613323166636528619326686336062735676303544776280350450777235547105859548702790814356240145171806246436267945612753181340783303362542327839449753824372058353114771199260638133467768796959703098339130771098704085913374641442822772634659470474587847787201927715280731767907707157213444730605700733492436931138350493163128404251219256517980694113528013147013047816437885185290928545201165839341965621349143415956258658655705526904965209858033850722426482939728584783163057777560688876446248246857926039535277348030480290058760758251047470916439613626760449256274204208320856611906254543372131535958450687724602901618766795240616342522577195429162991930645537799140373404328752628889639958794757291746426357455254079091451357111369410911939325191076020825202618798531887705842972591677813149699009019211697173727847684726860849003377024242916513005005168323364350389517029893922334517220138128069650117844087451960121228599371623130171144484640903890644954440061986907548516026327505298349187407866808818338510228334508504860825039302133219715518430635455007668282949304137765527939751754613953984683393638304746119966538581538420568533862186725233402830871123282789212507712629463229563989898935821167456270102183564622013496715188190973038119800497340723961036854066431939509790190699639552453005450580685501956730229219139339185680344903982059551002263535361920419947455385938102343955449597783779023742161727111723643435439478221818528624085140066604433258885698670543154706965747458550332323342107301545940516553790686627333799585115625784322988273723198987571415957811196358330059408730681216028764962867446047746491599505497374256269010490377819868359381465741268049256487985561453723478673303904688383436346553794986419270563872931748723320837601123029911367938627089438799362016295154133714248928307220126901475466847653576164773794675200490757155527819653621323926406160136358155907422020203187277605277219005561484255518792530343513984425322341576233610642506390497500865627109535919465897514131034822769306247435363256916078154781811528436679570611086153315044521274739245449454236828860613408414863776700961207151249140430272538607648236341433462351897576645216413767969031495019108575984423919862916421939949072362346468441173940326591840443780513338945257423995082965912285085558215725031071257012668302402929525220118726767562204154205161841634847565169998116141010029960783869092916030288400269104140792886215078424516709087000699282120660418371806535567252532567532861291042487761825829765157959847035622262934860034158722980534989650226291748788202734209222245339856264766914905562842503912757710284027998066365825488926488025456610172967026640765590429099456815065265305371829412703369313785178609040708667114965583434347693385781711386455873678123014587687126603489139095620099393610310291616152881384379099042317473363948045759314931405297634757481193567091101377517210080315590248530906692037671922033229094334676851422144773793937517034436619910403375111735471918550464490263655128162288244625759163330391072253837421821408835086573917715096828874782656995995744906617583441375223970968340800535598491754173818839994469748676265516582765848358845314277568790029095170283529716344562129640435231176006651012412006597558512761785838292041974844236080071930457618932349229279650198751872127267507981255470958904556357921221033346697499235630254947802490114195212382815309114079073860251522742995818072471625916685451333123948049470791191532673430282441860414263639548000448002670496248201792896476697583183271314251702969234889627668440323260927524960357996469256504936818360900323809293459588970695365349406034021665443755890045632882250545255640564482465151875471196218443965825337543885690941130315095261793780029741207665147939425902989695946995565761218656196733786236256125216320862869222103274889218654364802296780705765615144632046927906821207388377814233562823608963208068222468012248261177185896381409183903673672220888321513755600372798394004152970028783076670944474560134556417254370906979396122571429894671543578468788614445812314593571984922528471605049221242470141214780573455105008019086996033027634787081081754501193071412233908663938339529425786905076431006383519834389341596131854347546495569781038293097164651438407007073604112373599843452251610507027056235266012764848308407611830130527932054274628654036036745328651057065874882256981579367897669742205750596834408697350201410206723585020072452256326513410559240190274216248439140359989535394590944070469120914093870012645600162374288021092764579310657922955249887275846101264836999892256959688159205600101655256375678566722796619885782794848855834397518744545512965634434803966420557982936804352202770984294232533022576341807039476994159791594530069752148293366555661567873640053666564165473217043903521329543529169414599041608753201868379370234888689479151071637852902345292440773659495630510074210871426134974595615138498713757047101787957310422969066670214498637464595280824369445789772330048764765241339075920434019634039114732023380715095222010682563427471646024335440051521266932493419673977041595683753555166730273900749729736354964533288869844061196496162773449518273695588220757355176651589855190986665393549481068873206859907540792342402300925900701731960362254756478940647548346647760411463233905651343306844953979070903023460461470961696886885014083470405460742958699138296682468185710318879065287036650832431974404771855678934823089431068287027228097362480939962706074726455399253994428081137369433887294063079261595995462624629707062594845569034711972996409089418059534393251236235508134949004364278527138315912568989295196427287573946914272534366941532361004537304881985517065941217352462589548730167600298865925786628561249665523533829428785425340483083307016537228563559152534784459818313411290019992059813522051173365856407826484942764411376393866924803118364453698589175442647399882284621844900877769776312795722672655562596282542765318300134070922334365779160128093179401718598599933849235495640057099558561134980252499066984233017350358044081168552653117099570899427328709258487894436460050410892266917835258707859512983441729535195378855345737426085902908176515578039059464087350612322611200937310804854852635722825768203416050484662775045003126200800799804925485346941469775164932709504934639382432227188515974054702148289711177792376122578873477188196825462981268685817050740272550263329044976277894423621674119186269439650671515779586756482399391760426017633870454990176143641204692182370764887834196896861181558158736062938603810171215855272668300823834046564758804051380801633638874216371406435495561868964112282140753302655100424104896783528588290243670904887118190909494533144218287661810310073547705498159680772009474696134360928614849417850171807793068108546900094458995279424398139213505586422196483491512639012803832001097738680662877923971801461343244572640097374257007359210031541508936793008169980536520276007277496745840028362405346037263416554259027601834840306811381855105979705664007509426087885735796037324514146786703688098806097164258497595138069309449401515422221943291302173912538355915031003330325111749156969174502714943315155885403922164097229101129035521815762823283182342548326111912800928252561902052630163911477247331485739107775874425387611746578671169414776421441111263583553871361011023267987756410246824032264834641766369806637857681349204530224081972785647198396308781543221166912246415911776732253264335686146186545222681268872684459684424161078540167681420808850280054143613146230821025941737562389942075713627516745731891894562835257044133543758575342698699472547031656613991999682628247270641336222178923903176085428943733935618891651250424404008952719837873864805847268954624388234375178852014395600571048119498842390606136957342315590796703461491434478863604103182350736502778590897578272731305048893989009923913503373250855982655867089242612429473670193907727130706869170926462548423240748550366080136046689511840093668609546325002145852930950000907151058236267293264537382104938724996699339424685516483261134146110680267446637334375340764294026682973865220935701626384648528514903629320199199688285171839536691345222444708045923966028171565515656661113598231122506289058549145097157553900243931535190902107119457300243880176615035270862602537881797519478061013715004489917210022201335013106016391541589578037117792775225978742891917915522417189585361680594741234193398420218745649256443462392531953135103311476394911995072858430658361935369329699289837914941939406085724863968836903265564364216644257607914710869984315733749648835292769328220762947282381537409961545598798259891093717126218283025848112389011968221429457667580718653806506487026133892822994972574530332838963818439447707794022843598834100358385423897354243956475556840952248445541392394100016207693636846776413017819659379971557468541946334893748439129742391433659360410035234377706588867781139498616478747140793263858738624732889645643598774667638479466504074111825658378878454858148962961273998413442726086061872455452360643153710112746809778704464094758280348769758948328241239292960582948619196670918958089833201210318430340128495116203534280144127617285830243559830032042024512072872535581195840149180969253395075778400067465526031446167050827682772223534191102634163157147406123850425845988419907611287258059113935689601431668283176323567325417073420817332230462987992804908514094790368878687894930546955703072619009502076433493359106024545086453628935456862958531315337183868265617862273637169757741830239860065914816164049449650117321313895747062088474802365371031150898427992754426853277974311395143574172219759799359685252285745263796289612691572357986620573408375766873884266405990993505000813375432454635967504844235284874701443545419576258473564216198134073468541117668831186544893776979566517279662326714810338643913751865946730024434500544995399742372328712494834706044063471606325830649829795510109541836235030309453097335834462839476304775645015008507578949548931393944899216125525597701436858943585877526379625597081677643800125436502371412783467926101995585224717220177723700417808419423948725406801556035998390548985723546745642390585850216719031395262944554391316631345308939062046784387785054239390524731362012947691874975191011472315289326772533918146607300089027768963114810902209724520759167297007850580717186381054967973100167870850694207092232908070383263453452038027860990556900134137182368370991949516489600755049341267876436746384902063964019766685592335654639138363185745698147196210841080961884605456039038455343729141446513474940784884423772175154334260306698831768331001133108690421939031080143784334151370924353013677631084913516156422698475074303297167469640666531527035325467112667522460551199581831963763707617991919203579582007595605302346267757943936307463056901080114942714100939136913810725813781357894005599500183542511841721360557275221035268037357265279224173736057511278872181908449006178013889710770822931002797665935838758909395688148560263224393726562472776037890814458837855019702843779362407825052704875816470324581290878395232453237896029841669225489649715606981192186584926770403956481278102179913217416305810554598801300484562997651121241536374515005635070127815926714241342103301566165356024733807843028655257222753049998837015348793008062601809623815161366903341111386538510919367393835229345888322550887064507539473952043968079067086806445096986548801682874343786126453815834280753061845485903798217994599681154419742536344399602902510015888272164745006820704193761584547123183460072629339550548239557137256840232268213012476794522644820910235647752723082081063518899152692889108455571126603965034397896278250016110153235160519655904211844949907789992007329476905868577878720982901352956613978884860509786085957017731298155314951681467176959760994210036183559138777817698458758104466283998806006162298486169353373865787735983361613384133853684211978938900185295691967804554482858483701170967212535338758621582310133103877668272115726949518179589754693992642197915523385766231676275475703546994148929041301863861194391962838870543677743224276809132365449485366768000001065262485473055861598999140170769838548318875014293890899506854530765116803337322265175662207526951791442252808165171667766727930354851542040238174608923283917032754257508676551178593950027933895920576682789677644531840404185540104351348389531201326378369283580827193783126549617459970567450718332065034556644034490453627560011250184335607361222765949278393706478426456763388188075656121689605041611390390639601620221536849410926053876887148379895599991120991646464411918568277004574243434021672276445589330127781586869525069499364610175685060167145354315814801054588605645501332037586454858403240298717093480910556211671546848477803944756979804263180991756422809873998766973237695737015808068229045992123661689025962730430679316531149401764737693873514093361833216142802149763399189835484875625298752423873077559555955465196394401821840998412489826236737714672260616336432964063357281070788758164043814850188411431885988276944901193212968271588841338694346828590066640806314077757725705630729400492940302420498416565479736705485580445865720227637840466823379852827105784319753541795011347273625774080213476826045022851579795797647467022840999561601569108903845824502679265942055503958792298185264800706837650418365620945554346135134152570065974881916341359556719649654032187271602648593049039787489589066127250794828276938953521753621850796297785146188432719223223810158744450528665238022532843891375273845892384422535472653098171578447834215822327020690287232330053862163479885094695472004795231120150432932266282727632177908840087861480221475376578105819702226309717495072127248479478169572961423658595782090830733233560348465318730293026659645013718375428897557971449924654038681799213893469244741985097334626793321072686870768062639919361965044099542167627840914669856925715074315740793805323925239477557441591845821562518192155233709607483329234921034514626437449805596103307994145347784574699992128599999399612281615219314888769388022281083001986016549416542616968586788372609587745676182507275992950893180521872924610867639958916145855058397274209809097817293239301067663868240401113040247007350857828724627134946368531815469690466968693925472519413992914652423857762550047485295476814795467007050347999588867695016124972282040303995463278830695976249361510102436555352230690612949388599015734661023712235478911292547696176005047974928060721268039226911027772261025441492215765045081206771735712027180242968106203776578837166909109418074487814049075517820385653909910477594141321543284406250301802757169650820964273484146957263978842560084531214065935809041271135920041975985136254796160632288736181367373244506079244117639975974619383584574915988097667447093006546342423460634237474666080431701260052055928493695941434081468529815053947178900451835755154125223590590687264878635752541911288877371766374860276606349603536794702692322971868327717393236192007774522126247518698334951510198642698878471719396649769070825217423365662725928440620430214113719922785269984698847702323823840055655517889087661360130477098438611687052310553149162517283732728676007248172987637569816335415074608838663640693470437206688651275688266149730788657015685016918647488541679154596507234287730699853713904300266530783987763850323818215535597323530686043010675760838908627049841888595138091030423595782495143988590113185835840667472370297149785084145853085781339156270760356390763947311455495832266945702494139831634332378975955680856836297253867913275055542524491943589128405045226953812179131914513500993846311774017971512283785460116035955402864405902496466930707769055481028850208085800878115773817191741776017330738554758006056014337743299012728677253043182519757916792969965041460706645712588834697979642931622965520168797300035646304579308840327480771811555330909887025505207680463034608658165394876951960044084820659673794731680864156456505300498816164905788311543454850526600698230931577765003780704661264706021457505793270962047825615247145918965223608396645624105195510522357239739512881816405978591427914816542632892004281609136937773722299983327082082969955737727375667615527113922588055201898876201141680054687365580633471603734291703907986396522961312801782679717289822936070288069087768660593252746378405397691848082041021944719713869256084162451123980620113184541244782050110798760717155683154078865439041210873032402010685341947230476666721749869868547076781205124736792479193150856444775379853799732234456122785843296846647513336573692387201464723679427870042503255589926884349592876124007558756946413705625140011797133166207153715436006876477318675587148783989081074295309410605969443158477539700943988394914432353668539209946879645066533985738887866147629443414010498889931600512076781035886116602029611936396821349607501116498327856353161451684576956871090029997698412632665023477167286573785790857466460772283415403114415294188047825438761770790430001566986776795760909966936075594965152736349811896413043311662774712338817406037317439705406703109676765748695358789670031925866259410510533584384656023391796749267844763708474978333655579007384191473198862713525954625181604342253729962863267496824058060296421146386436864224724887283434170441573482481833301640566959668866769563491416328426414974533349999480002669987588815935073578151958899005395120853510357261373640343675347141048360175464883004078464167452167371904831096767113443494819262681110739948250607394950735031690197318521195526356325843390998224986240670310768318446607291248747540316179699411397387765899868554170318847788675929026070043212666179192235209382278788809886335991160819235355570464634911320859189796132791319756490976000139962344455350143464268604644958624769094347048293294140411146540923988344435159133201077394411184074107684981066347241048239358274019449356651610884631256785297769734684303061462418035852933159734583038455410337010916767763742762102137013548544509263071901147318485749233181672072137279355679528443925481560913728128406333039373562420016045664557414588166052166608738748047243391212955877763906969037078828527753894052460758496231574369171131761347838827194168606625721036851321566478001476752310393578606896111259960281839309548709059073861351914591819510297327875571049729011487171897180046961697770017913919613791417162707018958469214343696762927459109940060084983568425201915593703701011049747339493877885989417433031785348707603221982970579751191440510994235883034546353492349826883624043327267415540301619505680654180939409982020609994140216890900708213307230896621197755306659188141191577836272927461561857103721724710095214236964830864102592887457999322374955191221951903424452307535133806856807354464995127203174487195403976107308060269906258076020292731455252078079914184290638844373499681458273372072663917670201183004648190002413083508846584152148991276106513741539435657211390328574918769094413702090517031487773461652879848235338297260136110984514841823808120540996125274580881099486972216128524897425555516076371675054896173016809613803811914361143992106380050832140987604599309324851025168294467260666138151745712559754953580239983146982203613380828499356705575524712902745397762140493182014658008021566536067765508783804304134310591804606800834591136640834887408005741272586704792258319127415739080914383138456424150940849133918096840251163991936853225557338966953749026620923261318855891580832455571948453875628786128859004106006073746501402627824027346962528217174941582331749239683530136178653673760642166778137739951006589528877427662636841830680190804609849809469763667335662282915132352788806157768278159588669180238940333076441912403412022316368577860357276941541778826435238131905028087018575047046312933353757285386605888904583111450773942935201994321971171642235005644042979892081594307167019857469273848653833436145794634175922573898588001698014757420542995801242958105456510831046297282937584161162532562516572498078492099897990620035936509934721582965174135798491047111660791587436986541222348341887722929446335178653856731962559852026072947674072616767145573649812105677716893484917660771705277187601199908144113058645577910525684304811440261938402322470939249802933550731845890355397133088446174107959162511714864874468611247605428673436709046678468670274091881014249711149657817724279347070216688295610877794405048437528443375108828264771978540006509704033021862556147332117771174413350281608840351781452541964320309576018694649088681545285621346988355444560249556668436602922195124830910605377201980218310103270417838665447181260397190688462370857518080035327047185659499476124248110999288679158969049563947624608424065930948621507690314987020673533848349550836366017848771060809804269247132410009464014373603265645184566792456669551001502298330798496079949882497061723674493612262229617908143114146609412341593593095854079139087208322733549572080757165171876599449856937956238755516175754380917805280294642004472153962807463602113294255916002570735628126387331060058910652457080244749375431841494014821199962764531068006631183823761639663180931444671298615527598201451410275600689297502463040173514891945763607893528555053173314164570504996443890936308438744847839616840518452732884032345202470568516465716477139323775517294795126132398229602394548579754586517458787713318138752959809412174227300352296508089177705068259248822322154938048371454781647213976820963320508305647920482085920475499857320388876391601995240918938945576768749730856955958010659526503036266159750662225084067428898265907510637563569968211...

That's a tasty bit of pie.  

May I have two scoops on that?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Uncooperative Tom said:
5 hours ago, lasal said:

I'm still hoping to be personally propagandized at the individual level, preferably by Rainbow Bernie. But no one seems to think my vote is worth trying to get.

If you wanna be a Berner, just do it Tom. No need to wait for the propaganda.

Bannon oversaw Cambridge Analytica's collection of Facebook data, according to former employee

Source: WaPo

LONDON — Conservative strategist Stephen K. Bannon oversaw Cambridge Analytica’s early efforts to collect troves of Facebook data as part of an ambitious program to build detailed profiles of millions of American voters, a former employee of the data-science firm said Tuesday. 

The 2014 effort was part of a high-tech form of voter persuasion touted by the company, which under Bannon identified and tested the power of anti-establishment messages that later would emerge as central themes in President Trump’s campaign speeches, according to Chris Wylie, who left the company at the end of that year. 

-snip- 

In an interview Tuesday with The Washington Post at his lawyer’s London office, Wylie said that Bannon — while he was a top executive at Cambridge Analytica and head of Breitbart News — was deeply involved in the company’s strategy and approved spending nearly $1 million to acquire data, including Facebook profiles, in 2014. 

“We had to get Bannon to approve everything at this point. Bannon was Alexander Nix’s boss,” said Wylie, who was Cambridge Analytica’s research director. “Alexander Nix didn’t have the authority to spend that much money without approval.” 

-snip-

Read more: https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html 

2 hours ago, lasal said:

If you wanna be a Berner, just do it Tom. No need to wait for the propaganda.

I've been a fan of some of Bernie's positions for many years. Lots of House bills that went nowhere were sponsored by Ron Paul and Bernie Sanders, so I knew who he was long before he drew much national attention.

But I'm talking about the Superhero Rainbow Bernie, not the mortal politician. Rainbow Bernie changed EVERYTHING.

14 hours ago, Ishmael said:

Hillary Sizzle #3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971693993751058209749445923078164062862089986280348253421170679821480865132823066470938446095505822317253594081284811174502841027019385211055596446229489549303819644288109756659334461284756482337867831652712019091456485669234603486104543266482133936072602491412737245870066063155881748815209209628292540917153643678925903600113305305488204665213841469519415116094330572703657595919530921861173819326117931051185480744623799627495673518857527248912279381830119491298336733624406566430860213949463952247371907021798609437027705392171762931767523846748184676694051320005681271452635608277857713427577896091736371787214684409012249534301465495853710507922796892589235420199561121290219608640344181598136297747713099605187072113499999983729780499510597317328160963185950244594553469083026425223082533446850352619311881710100031378387528865875332083814206171776691473035982534904287554687311595628638823537875937519577818577805321712268066130019278766111959092164201989380952572010654858632788659361533818279682303019520353018529689957736225994138912497217752834791315155748572424541506959508295331168617278558890750983817546374649393192550604009277016711390098488240128583616035637076601047101819429555961989467678374494482553797747268471040475346462080466842590694912933136770289891521047521620569660240580381501935112533824300355876402474964732639141992726042699227967823547816360093417216412199245863150302861829745557067498385054945885869269956909272107975093029553211653449872027559602364806654991198818347977535663698074265425278625518184175746728909777727938000816470600161452491921732172147723501414419735685481613611573525521334757418494684385233239073941433345477624168625189835694855620992192221842725502542568876717904946016534668049886272327917860857843838279679766814541009538837863609506800642251252051173929848960841284886269456042419652850222106611863067442786220391949450471237137869609563643719172874677646575739624138908658326459958133904780275900994657640789512694683983525957098258226205224894077267194782684826014769909026401363944374553050682034962524517493996514314298091906592509372216964615157098583874105978859597729754989301617539284681382686838689427741559918559252459539594310499725246808459872736446958486538367362226260991246080512438843904512441365497627807977156914359977001296160894416948685558484063534220722258284886481584560285060168427394522674676788952521385225499546667278239864565961163548862305774564980355936345681743241125150760694794510965960940252288797108931456691368672287489405601015033086179286809208747609178249385890097149096759852613655497818931297848216829989487226588048575640142704775551323796414515237462343645428584447952658678210511413547357395231134271661021359695362314429524849371871101457654035902799344037420073105785390621983874478084784896833214457138687519435064302184531910484810053706146806749192781911979399520614196634287544406437451237181921799983910159195618146751426912397489409071864942319615679452080951465502252316038819301420937621378559566389377870830390697920773467221825625996615014215030680384477345492026054146659252014974428507325186660021324340881907104863317346496514539057962685610055081066587969981635747363840525714591028970641401109712062804390397595156771577004203378699360072305587631763594218731251471205329281918261861258673215791984148488291644706095752706957220917567116722910981690915280173506712748583222871835209353965725121083579151369882091444210067510334671103141267111369908658516398315019701651511685171437657618351556508849099898599823873455283316355076479185358932261854896321329330898570642046752590709154814165498594616371802709819943099244889575712828905923233260972997120844335732654893823911932597463667305836041428138830320382490375898524374417029132765618093773444030707469211201913020330380197621101100449293215160842444859637669838952286847831235526582131449576857262433441893039686426243410773226978028073189154411010446823252716201052652272111660396665573092547110557853763466820653109896526918620564769312570586356620185581007293606598764861179104533488503461136576867532494416680396265797877185560845529654126654085306143444318586769751456614068007002378776591344017127494704205622305389945613140711270004078547332699390814546646458807972708266830634328587856983052358089330657574067954571637752542021149557615814002501262285941302164715509792592309907965473761255176567513575178296664547791745011299614890304639947132962107340437518957359614589019389713111790429782856475032031986915140287080859904801094121472213179476477726224142548545403321571853061422881375850430633217518297986622371721591607716692547487389866549494501146540628433663937900397692656721463853067360965712091807638327166416274888800786925602902284721040317211860820419000422966171196377921337575114959501566049631862947265473642523081770367515906735023507283540567040386743513622224771589150495309844489333096340878076932599397805419341447377441842631298608099888687413260472156951623965864573021631598193195167353812974167729478672422924654366800980676928238280689964004824354037014163149658979409243237896907069779422362508221688957383798623001593776471651228935786015881617557829735233446042815126272037343146531977774160319906655418763979293344195215413418994854447345673831624993419131814809277771038638773431772075456545322077709212019051660962804909263601975988281613323166636528619326686336062735676303544776280350450777235547105859548702790814356240145171806246436267945612753181340783303362542327839449753824372058353114771199260638133467768796959703098339130771098704085913374641442822772634659470474587847787201927715280731767907707157213444730605700733492436931138350493163128404251219256517980694113528013147013047816437885185290928545201165839341965621349143415956258658655705526904965209858033850722426482939728584783163057777560688876446248246857926039535277348030480290058760758251047470916439613626760449256274204208320856611906254543372131535958450687724602901618766795240616342522577195429162991930645537799140373404328752628889639958794757291746426357455254079091451357111369410911939325191076020825202618798531887705842972591677813149699009019211697173727847684726860849003377024242916513005005168323364350389517029893922334517220138128069650117844087451960121228599371623130171144484640903890644954440061986907548516026327505298349187407866808818338510228334508504860825039302133219715518430635455007668282949304137765527939751754613953984683393638304746119966538581538420568533862186725233402830871123282789212507712629463229563989898935821167456270102183564622013496715188190973038119800497340723961036854066431939509790190699639552453005450580685501956730229219139339185680344903982059551002263535361920419947455385938102343955449597783779023742161727111723643435439478221818528624085140066604433258885698670543154706965747458550332323342107301545940516553790686627333799585115625784322988273723198987571415957811196358330059408730681216028764962867446047746491599505497374256269010490377819868359381465741268049256487985561453723478673303904688383436346553794986419270563872931748723320837601123029911367938627089438799362016295154133714248928307220126901475466847653576164773794675200490757155527819653621323926406160136358155907422020203187277605277219005561484255518792530343513984425322341576233610642506390497500865627109535919465897514131034822769306247435363256916078154781811528436679570611086153315044521274739245449454236828860613408414863776700961207151249140430272538607648236341433462351897576645216413767969031495019108575984423919862916421939949072362346468441173940326591840443780513338945257423995082965912285085558215725031071257012668302402929525220118726767562204154205161841634847565169998116141010029960783869092916030288400269104140792886215078424516709087000699282120660418371806535567252532567532861291042487761825829765157959847035622262934860034158722980534989650226291748788202734209222245339856264766914905562842503912757710284027998066365825488926488025456610172967026640765590429099456815065265305371829412703369313785178609040708667114965583434347693385781711386455873678123014587687126603489139095620099393610310291616152881384379099042317473363948045759314931405297634757481193567091101377517210080315590248530906692037671922033229094334676851422144773793937517034436619910403375111735471918550464490263655128162288244625759163330391072253837421821408835086573917715096828874782656995995744906617583441375223970968340800535598491754173818839994469748676265516582765848358845314277568790029095170283529716344562129640435231176006651012412006597558512761785838292041974844236080071930457618932349229279650198751872127267507981255470958904556357921221033346697499235630254947802490114195212382815309114079073860251522742995818072471625916685451333123948049470791191532673430282441860414263639548000448002670496248201792896476697583183271314251702969234889627668440323260927524960357996469256504936818360900323809293459588970695365349406034021665443755890045632882250545255640564482465151875471196218443965825337543885690941130315095261793780029741207665147939425902989695946995565761218656196733786236256125216320862869222103274889218654364802296780705765615144632046927906821207388377814233562823608963208068222468012248261177185896381409183903673672220888321513755600372798394004152970028783076670944474560134556417254370906979396122571429894671543578468788614445812314593571984922528471605049221242470141214780573455105008019086996033027634787081081754501193071412233908663938339529425786905076431006383519834389341596131854347546495569781038293097164651438407007073604112373599843452251610507027056235266012764848308407611830130527932054274628654036036745328651057065874882256981579367897669742205750596834408697350201410206723585020072452256326513410559240190274216248439140359989535394590944070469120914093870012645600162374288021092764579310657922955249887275846101264836999892256959688159205600101655256375678566722796619885782794848855834397518744545512965634434803966420557982936804352202770984294232533022576341807039476994159791594530069752148293366555661567873640053666564165473217043903521329543529169414599041608753201868379370234888689479151071637852902345292440773659495630510074210871426134974595615138498713757047101787957310422969066670214498637464595280824369445789772330048764765241339075920434019634039114732023380715095222010682563427471646024335440051521266932493419673977041595683753555166730273900749729736354964533288869844061196496162773449518273695588220757355176651589855190986665393549481068873206859907540792342402300925900701731960362254756478940647548346647760411463233905651343306844953979070903023460461470961696886885014083470405460742958699138296682468185710318879065287036650832431974404771855678934823089431068287027228097362480939962706074726455399253994428081137369433887294063079261595995462624629707062594845569034711972996409089418059534393251236235508134949004364278527138315912568989295196427287573946914272534366941532361004537304881985517065941217352462589548730167600298865925786628561249665523533829428785425340483083307016537228563559152534784459818313411290019992059813522051173365856407826484942764411376393866924803118364453698589175442647399882284621844900877769776312795722672655562596282542765318300134070922334365779160128093179401718598599933849235495640057099558561134980252499066984233017350358044081168552653117099570899427328709258487894436460050410892266917835258707859512983441729535195378855345737426085902908176515578039059464087350612322611200937310804854852635722825768203416050484662775045003126200800799804925485346941469775164932709504934639382432227188515974054702148289711177792376122578873477188196825462981268685817050740272550263329044976277894423621674119186269439650671515779586756482399391760426017633870454990176143641204692182370764887834196896861181558158736062938603810171215855272668300823834046564758804051380801633638874216371406435495561868964112282140753302655100424104896783528588290243670904887118190909494533144218287661810310073547705498159680772009474696134360928614849417850171807793068108546900094458995279424398139213505586422196483491512639012803832001097738680662877923971801461343244572640097374257007359210031541508936793008169980536520276007277496745840028362405346037263416554259027601834840306811381855105979705664007509426087885735796037324514146786703688098806097164258497595138069309449401515422221943291302173912538355915031003330325111749156969174502714943315155885403922164097229101129035521815762823283182342548326111912800928252561902052630163911477247331485739107775874425387611746578671169414776421441111263583553871361011023267987756410246824032264834641766369806637857681349204530224081972785647198396308781543221166912246415911776732253264335686146186545222681268872684459684424161078540167681420808850280054143613146230821025941737562389942075713627516745731891894562835257044133543758575342698699472547031656613991999682628247270641336222178923903176085428943733935618891651250424404008952719837873864805847268954624388234375178852014395600571048119498842390606136957342315590796703461491434478863604103182350736502778590897578272731305048893989009923913503373250855982655867089242612429473670193907727130706869170926462548423240748550366080136046689511840093668609546325002145852930950000907151058236267293264537382104938724996699339424685516483261134146110680267446637334375340764294026682973865220935701626384648528514903629320199199688285171839536691345222444708045923966028171565515656661113598231122506289058549145097157553900243931535190902107119457300243880176615035270862602537881797519478061013715004489917210022201335013106016391541589578037117792775225978742891917915522417189585361680594741234193398420218745649256443462392531953135103311476394911995072858430658361935369329699289837914941939406085724863968836903265564364216644257607914710869984315733749648835292769328220762947282381537409961545598798259891093717126218283025848112389011968221429457667580718653806506487026133892822994972574530332838963818439447707794022843598834100358385423897354243956475556840952248445541392394100016207693636846776413017819659379971557468541946334893748439129742391433659360410035234377706588867781139498616478747140793263858738624732889645643598774667638479466504074111825658378878454858148962961273998413442726086061872455452360643153710112746809778704464094758280348769758948328241239292960582948619196670918958089833201210318430340128495116203534280144127617285830243559830032042024512072872535581195840149180969253395075778400067465526031446167050827682772223534191102634163157147406123850425845988419907611287258059113935689601431668283176323567325417073420817332230462987992804908514094790368878687894930546955703072619009502076433493359106024545086453628935456862958531315337183868265617862273637169757741830239860065914816164049449650117321313895747062088474802365371031150898427992754426853277974311395143574172219759799359685252285745263796289612691572357986620573408375766873884266405990993505000813375432454635967504844235284874701443545419576258473564216198134073468541117668831186544893776979566517279662326714810338643913751865946730024434500544995399742372328712494834706044063471606325830649829795510109541836235030309453097335834462839476304775645015008507578949548931393944899216125525597701436858943585877526379625597081677643800125436502371412783467926101995585224717220177723700417808419423948725406801556035998390548985723546745642390585850216719031395262944554391316631345308939062046784387785054239390524731362012947691874975191011472315289326772533918146607300089027768963114810902209724520759167297007850580717186381054967973100167870850694207092232908070383263453452038027860990556900134137182368370991949516489600755049341267876436746384902063964019766685592335654639138363185745698147196210841080961884605456039038455343729141446513474940784884423772175154334260306698831768331001133108690421939031080143784334151370924353013677631084913516156422698475074303297167469640666531527035325467112667522460551199581831963763707617991919203579582007595605302346267757943936307463056901080114942714100939136913810725813781357894005599500183542511841721360557275221035268037357265279224173736057511278872181908449006178013889710770822931002797665935838758909395688148560263224393726562472776037890814458837855019702843779362407825052704875816470324581290878395232453237896029841669225489649715606981192186584926770403956481278102179913217416305810554598801300484562997651121241536374515005635070127815926714241342103301566165356024733807843028655257222753049998837015348793008062601809623815161366903341111386538510919367393835229345888322550887064507539473952043968079067086806445096986548801682874343786126453815834280753061845485903798217994599681154419742536344399602902510015888272164745006820704193761584547123183460072629339550548239557137256840232268213012476794522644820910235647752723082081063518899152692889108455571126603965034397896278250016110153235160519655904211844949907789992007329476905868577878720982901352956613978884860509786085957017731298155314951681467176959760994210036183559138777817698458758104466283998806006162298486169353373865787735983361613384133853684211978938900185295691967804554482858483701170967212535338758621582310133103877668272115726949518179589754693992642197915523385766231676275475703546994148929041301863861194391962838870543677743224276809132365449485366768000001065262485473055861598999140170769838548318875014293890899506854530765116803337322265175662207526951791442252808165171667766727930354851542040238174608923283917032754257508676551178593950027933895920576682789677644531840404185540104351348389531201326378369283580827193783126549617459970567450718332065034556644034490453627560011250184335607361222765949278393706478426456763388188075656121689605041611390390639601620221536849410926053876887148379895599991120991646464411918568277004574243434021672276445589330127781586869525069499364610175685060167145354315814801054588605645501332037586454858403240298717093480910556211671546848477803944756979804263180991756422809873998766973237695737015808068229045992123661689025962730430679316531149401764737693873514093361833216142802149763399189835484875625298752423873077559555955465196394401821840998412489826236737714672260616336432964063357281070788758164043814850188411431885988276944901193212968271588841338694346828590066640806314077757725705630729400492940302420498416565479736705485580445865720227637840466823379852827105784319753541795011347273625774080213476826045022851579795797647467022840999561601569108903845824502679265942055503958792298185264800706837650418365620945554346135134152570065974881916341359556719649654032187271602648593049039787489589066127250794828276938953521753621850796297785146188432719223223810158744450528665238022532843891375273845892384422535472653098171578447834215822327020690287232330053862163479885094695472004795231120150432932266282727632177908840087861480221475376578105819702226309717495072127248479478169572961423658595782090830733233560348465318730293026659645013718375428897557971449924654038681799213893469244741985097334626793321072686870768062639919361965044099542167627840914669856925715074315740793805323925239477557441591845821562518192155233709607483329234921034514626437449805596103307994145347784574699992128599999399612281615219314888769388022281083001986016549416542616968586788372609587745676182507275992950893180521872924610867639958916145855058397274209809097817293239301067663868240401113040247007350857828724627134946368531815469690466968693925472519413992914652423857762550047485295476814795467007050347999588867695016124972282040303995463278830695976249361510102436555352230690612949388599015734661023712235478911292547696176005047974928060721268039226911027772261025441492215765045081206771735712027180242968106203776578837166909109418074487814049075517820385653909910477594141321543284406250301802757169650820964273484146957263978842560084531214065935809041271135920041975985136254796160632288736181367373244506079244117639975974619383584574915988097667447093006546342423460634237474666080431701260052055928493695941434081468529815053947178900451835755154125223590590687264878635752541911288877371766374860276606349603536794702692322971868327717393236192007774522126247518698334951510198642698878471719396649769070825217423365662725928440620430214113719922785269984698847702323823840055655517889087661360130477098438611687052310553149162517283732728676007248172987637569816335415074608838663640693470437206688651275688266149730788657015685016918647488541679154596507234287730699853713904300266530783987763850323818215535597323530686043010675760838908627049841888595138091030423595782495143988590113185835840667472370297149785084145853085781339156270760356390763947311455495832266945702494139831634332378975955680856836297253867913275055542524491943589128405045226953812179131914513500993846311774017971512283785460116035955402864405902496466930707769055481028850208085800878115773817191741776017330738554758006056014337743299012728677253043182519757916792969965041460706645712588834697979642931622965520168797300035646304579308840327480771811555330909887025505207680463034608658165394876951960044084820659673794731680864156456505300498816164905788311543454850526600698230931577765003780704661264706021457505793270962047825615247145918965223608396645624105195510522357239739512881816405978591427914816542632892004281609136937773722299983327082082969955737727375667615527113922588055201898876201141680054687365580633471603734291703907986396522961312801782679717289822936070288069087768660593252746378405397691848082041021944719713869256084162451123980620113184541244782050110798760717155683154078865439041210873032402010685341947230476666721749869868547076781205124736792479193150856444775379853799732234456122785843296846647513336573692387201464723679427870042503255589926884349592876124007558756946413705625140011797133166207153715436006876477318675587148783989081074295309410605969443158477539700943988394914432353668539209946879645066533985738887866147629443414010498889931600512076781035886116602029611936396821349607501116498327856353161451684576956871090029997698412632665023477167286573785790857466460772283415403114415294188047825438761770790430001566986776795760909966936075594965152736349811896413043311662774712338817406037317439705406703109676765748695358789670031925866259410510533584384656023391796749267844763708474978333655579007384191473198862713525954625181604342253729962863267496824058060296421146386436864224724887283434170441573482481833301640566959668866769563491416328426414974533349999480002669987588815935073578151958899005395120853510357261373640343675347141048360175464883004078464167452167371904831096767113443494819262681110739948250607394950735031690197318521195526356325843390998224986240670310768318446607291248747540316179699411397387765899868554170318847788675929026070043212666179192235209382278788809886335991160819235355570464634911320859189796132791319756490976000139962344455350143464268604644958624769094347048293294140411146540923988344435159133201077394411184074107684981066347241048239358274019449356651610884631256785297769734684303061462418035852933159734583038455410337010916767763742762102137013548544509263071901147318485749233181672072137279355679528443925481560913728128406333039373562420016045664557414588166052166608738748047243391212955877763906969037078828527753894052460758496231574369171131761347838827194168606625721036851321566478001476752310393578606896111259960281839309548709059073861351914591819510297327875571049729011487171897180046961697770017913919613791417162707018958469214343696762927459109940060084983568425201915593703701011049747339493877885989417433031785348707603221982970579751191440510994235883034546353492349826883624043327267415540301619505680654180939409982020609994140216890900708213307230896621197755306659188141191577836272927461561857103721724710095214236964830864102592887457999322374955191221951903424452307535133806856807354464995127203174487195403976107308060269906258076020292731455252078079914184290638844373499681458273372072663917670201183004648190002413083508846584152148991276106513741539435657211390328574918769094413702090517031487773461652879848235338297260136110984514841823808120540996125274580881099486972216128524897425555516076371675054896173016809613803811914361143992106380050832140987604599309324851025168294467260666138151745712559754953580239983146982203613380828499356705575524712902745397762140493182014658008021566536067765508783804304134310591804606800834591136640834887408005741272586704792258319127415739080914383138456424150940849133918096840251163991936853225557338966953749026620923261318855891580832455571948453875628786128859004106006073746501402627824027346962528217174941582331749239683530136178653673760642166778137739951006589528877427662636841830680190804609849809469763667335662282915132352788806157768278159588669180238940333076441912403412022316368577860357276941541778826435238131905028087018575047046312933353757285386605888904583111450773942935201994321971171642235005644042979892081594307167019857469273848653833436145794634175922573898588001698014757420542995801242958105456510831046297282937584161162532562516572498078492099897990620035936509934721582965174135798491047111660791587436986541222348341887722929446335178653856731962559852026072947674072616767145573649812105677716893484917660771705277187601199908144113058645577910525684304811440261938402322470939249802933550731845890355397133088446174107959162511714864874468611247605428673436709046678468670274091881014249711149657817724279347070216688295610877794405048437528443375108828264771978540006509704033021862556147332117771174413350281608840351781452541964320309576018694649088681545285621346988355444560249556668436602922195124830910605377201980218310103270417838665447181260397190688462370857518080035327047185659499476124248110999288679158969049563947624608424065930948621507690314987020673533848349550836366017848771060809804269247132410009464014373603265645184566792456669551001502298330798496079949882497061723674493612262229617908143114146609412341593593095854079139087208322733549572080757165171876599449856937956238755516175754380917805280294642004472153962807463602113294255916002570735628126387331060058910652457080244749375431841494014821199962764531068006631183823761639663180931444671298615527598201451410275600689297502463040173514891945763607893528555053173314164570504996443890936308438744847839616840518452732884032345202470568516465716477139323775517294795126132398229602394548579754586517458787713318138752959809412174227300352296508089177705068259248822322154938048371454781647213976820963320508305647920482085920475499857320388876391601995240918938945576768749730856955958010659526503036266159750662225084067428898265907510637563569968211...

Fixed it for you

11 hours ago, Uncooperative Tom said:

I've been a fan of some of Bernie's positions for many years. Lots of House bills that went nowhere were sponsored by Ron Paul and Bernie Sanders, so I knew who he was long before he drew much national attention.

But I'm talking about the Superhero Rainbow Bernie, not the mortal politician. Rainbow Bernie changed EVERYTHING.

Bernie_Sanders_in_speedo_insert_courtesy

Here ya go.

Bernie-Sanders-Raindbows%20(edit).jpg

• Downvote 1

Cambridge has only turbo charged the same process as has been used for a hundred years.

Jack is part of the campaign that is based on generating enough noise to start to change the perceptions of people she cannot think critically.  That's probably the majority of Americans.

Same with Tom. they are both here repeating the same shit, labelling people the labels handed down from the top. 

Looks at the Rainbow Bernie stuff above.  Someone has the produce that stuff, this is a professional disinformation campaign and it's tentacles are here.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg, in first response to Cambridge Analytica revelations

Source: Washington Post

The chief executive committed to fixing the breach of trust between the social media giant and its users. Mark Zuckerberg said in a post on his personal Facebook page that the company will give users new tools to see how their data is being used and shared. Facebook added that it will further restrict developers access to data to prevent abuse. 

This is a developing story. It will be updated.

Read more: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/business/wp/2018/03/21/facebooks-mark-zuckerberg-in-first-response-to-cambridge-analytica-revelations-says-company-will-audit-thousands-of-apps/?utm_term=.90c3738a3fbc 

I hear they're hiring at the Special Counsel's office.

Special Counsel studies Trump campaign ties to Cambridge Analytics, sources say

Source: ABC News

As questions have mounted about data firm Cambridge Analytica’s alleged misuse of Facebook data from up to 50 million user profiles, it has not only caught the eye of Congressional investigators but also the special counsel investigating Russian meddling in the 2016 election. 

Special Counsel Robert Mueller's team for the last several weeks has had a growing interest to better understand the relationship between the campaign, the Republican National Committee, and Cambridge Analytica, sources tell ABC News. 

The company is also under investigation by British officials for its use of Facebook users’ data. 

Sources tell ABC News several digital experts who worked in support of Trump’s bid in 2016 have met with Mueller's team for closed-door interviews. The staffers, most of whom were employed by the RNC, served as key members of the 2016 operation working closely with the campaign and the data firm, the sources said. The company worked closely with the Republican candidate’s political team. 

Read more: http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/special-counsel-studies-trump-campaign-ties-cambridge-analytics/story?id=53903252 

Just now, badlatitude said:

Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg, in first response to Cambridge Analytica revelations

Source: Washington Post

The chief executive committed to fixing the breach of trust between the social media giant and its users. Mark Zuckerberg said in a post on his personal Facebook page that the company will give users new tools to see how their data is being used and shared. Facebook added that it will further restrict developers access to data to prevent abuse. 

This is a developing story. It will be updated.

Read more: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/business/wp/2018/03/21/facebooks-mark-zuckerberg-in-first-response-to-cambridge-analytica-revelations-says-company-will-audit-thousands-of-apps/?utm_term=.90c3738a3fbc 

Oh, fer fucks sake.

It isn't a breach when the door was wide openOf course you can pre-filter to help people see what you want them to.

And if it isn't wide open you can buy a key.

• Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

Those are important insights to this problem; I can only hope that they are addressed shortly or we explore different ways to run our elections.

10 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Those are important insights to this problem; I can only hope that they are addressed shortly or we explore different ways to run our elections.

Exploring the way candidates for the presidential elections are chosen would be a good start. 

1 minute ago, mad said:

Exploring the way candidates for the presidential elections are chosen would be a good start. 

I agree the way it's being done is clearly broken.

It was "Amazing" "Forward Thinking" "Modern"  "Technologically Savvy" when Obama did it and FB actually assisted.  

Asking people to take a personality survey is hardly original or even wrong.  You all sound like none of you have been greeted in a business by a pleasant young person holding a clipboard. 

Commrade Jackowski

russians.thumb.jpg.532bcb6dc4124a6eff61c95a1f70288a.jpg

• Downvote 1

Kogan speaks on CNN

A spokesperson for Wylie said their client had been open about his role in working with Kogan and Cambridge Analytica and that he has been working with British authorities for several months. The spokesperson would not comment on specific claims Kogan made about Wylie to CNN. 

Facebook did not respond to Kogan's claims.

Kogan told CNN on Tuesday that when he began his work looking into what can be predicted about any given person based on what that person "likes" on Facebook, he was relying upon research that had been done by others, but after he began looking into it himself, he said, he found the model was not effective.

"What we found ourselves was that the data isn't very accurate at the individual level at all," he said.

As a result, he said he believes that Cambridge Analytica was selling a "myth" to political campaigns by suggesting they could offer a more sophisticated method of targeting voters by determining their personality types through social media.

Kogan said he would be happy to testify before Congress on his work for Cambridge Analytica and to speak to authorities should they wish to talk with him.

He also said he hopes that there may be a "silver lining" to the current controversy, a discussion about how social media companies like Facebook use personal information to sell ads.

"The broader question is the elephant in the room," he said, adding that in exchange for free services like Facebook, users become the product that is sold to advertisers. "Are we concerned with being the product?" he asked.

• Downvote 1

Has FuckBook said how much they were paid by Cambridge A?

• Downvote 1