Sign in to follow this  
Hard On The Wind

Unarmed kid shot dead by police in his own backyard

But how can you blame the police? He had a hoodie on. And he was using a cell phone. And he was tall and black. Why wasn't he playing football or basketball?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/unarmed-black-man-shot-death-backyard-article-1.3886562

Sacramento police fatally shot a 22-year-old black man holding a cell phone that was mistaken for a weapon.

Stephon Clark was in the backyard of the home he shared with his grandparents and some of his siblings when he was killed, Clark’s brother told the Sacramento Bee.

The police department said officers were responding to a report that someone was breaking car windows nearby.

The suspect was described as a 6-foot-1 man wearing a black hooded sweatshirt and dark pants hiding in a backyard.

But how can you blame the police? He had a hoodie on. And he was using a cell phone.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/unarmed-black-man-shot-death-backyard-article-1.3886562

Sacramento police fatally shot a 22-year-old black man ...

That's a kid?

Is there some kind of contest to see how many inaccurate ways grabbers can use the number 22 or something?

That's a kid?

Is there some kind of contest to see how many inaccurate ways grabbers can use the number 22 or something?

Really, that's your only take away from that? At my age 22 is a kid.

OK, I did recently call a 30 year old a kid. Just thought a 22 joke would be fun.

I'm interested to see video from that helicopter, if there is any. Was he really smashing windows in his own yard? I doubt it.

Saw the vid,  For some reason he was in the neighbors yard and from the helo looked like he was trying to get into the neighbors house through the sliding door in the back.  He saw the helo then hopped the fence back into his own back yard.  Cops came from the front, did their best cop moves (stopping at the corners, glancing around etc etc.)  They hit the back of the house, kid was on the patio and they were at the corner of the house.  Can't tell if the guy was doing anything but standing there, being black, and they opened fire...  10 shots each apparently.  Imagine this is gonna blow up on the cops unless they can prove he was doing something nefarious besides being black..  Sad sad incident.  

Remember when cops shot the retarded guy that was holding a choo choo train.  It's long been time to go to the British model and take away cops guns

Hell, at my age anyone 15 years younger than me is a kid.

Remember when cops shot the retarded guy that was holding a choo choo train.  It's long been time to go to the British model and take away cops guns

Apart from the fact that we have more than ever and increasing the numbers rapidly, but you carry on with that delusion. 

That's a kid?

Whoops, no need to cause you further trauma, in your little bubble.

Shot by twenty rounds, in his own back yard, by trained, supervised officers? 

Apart from the fact that we have more than ever and increasing the numbers rapidly, but you carry on with that delusion. 

More than ever what? Retarded guys with choos choos getting shot?

Why is it that quotes no longer have attributions ?

Dunno. I started a thread on the problem in FAQ Anarchy, and there's another one that mad started in GA. No answers from The Management so far.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/florida-cop-charged-manslaughter-shooting-autistic-man-s-unarmed-therapist-n745716

That's the black guy that got shot.. laying down.. with his hands up.  

""It was like a mosquito bite, and when it hit me, I'm like, I still got my hands in the air, and I said, 'No I just got shot!' And I'm saying, 'Sir, why did you shoot me?'" Kinsey recalled, "and his words to me, he said, 'I don't know.'"

I love the officer's defense:

"Rivera also claimed that Aledda was actually trying to fire at the autistic man, who he believed was armed a danger to Kinsey."

The brits are actually increasing the number of armed officers.  They just carry concealed not openly.

Except we have the 2nd. Here, folks can protect themselves.  The 2nd amend. means that cops don't need guns.  Especially if they are going to blast retarded folks armed with choo choo trains and unarmed black folks..  

Except we have the 2nd. Here, folks can protect themselves.  The 2nd amend. means that cops don't need guns.  Especially if they are going to blast retarded folks armed with choo choo trains and unarmed black folks..  

Delusional.

A condom offers more protection than a gun.

A million to one that a gun will protect you from a bullet.

How many cops in the US (carrying guns) get shot each day?

Dunno. I started a thread on the problem in FAQ Anarchy, and there's another one that mad started in GA. No answers from The Management so far.

It's the new orders from the regime, All forums with political content will be strictly curtailed. NO FACTS!!

First they took away our polls

then they took away our attributions

Next it will be the smilies 

:bwaha:

My takeaway is that the police were wearing body cameras and I will be patient until they are released.  

If the man (not kid) is compliant and not threatening Fry the cops. If he was argumentative, non compliant and was approaching the officers menacingly. Then he killed himself. Could be either but I'll wait for more information. 

Delusional.

A condom offers more protection than a gun.

A million to one that a gun will protect you from a bullet.

How many cops in the US (carrying guns) get shot each day?

Shhhh. . I'm using the logic of the gun nutters against them

My takeaway is that the police were wearing body cameras and I will be patient until they are released.  

If the man (not kid) is compliant and not threatening Fry the cops. If he was argumentative, non compliant and was approaching the officers menacingly. Then he killed himself. Could be either but I'll wait for more information. 

There is a video from the police helicopter that's been made public. Have a look and then get back to us.

It's the new orders from the regime, All forums with political content will be strictly curtailed. NO FACTS!!

First they took away our polls

then they took away our attributions

Next it will be the smilies 

:bwaha:

Mel, did anyone tell you about the sailing anarchy strike?

Whoops, no need to cause you further trauma, in your little bubble.

Shot by twenty rounds, in his own back yard, by trained, supervised officers? 

Good guys with guns, bad guy without a gun: prophylactic law enforcement.  Welcome to our future, my malchikiwikis......

remember to wear the right clothes, and skin color.(?). 

Why is it that quotes no longer have attributions ?

It's a Russian hack. Or clean fucked something up.

• Like 2

It's a Russian hack. Or clean fucked something up.

It's the government. Somebody's government.

We're going to wake up some day to a really jerky President Trump Mk II, as the body snatchers take over all the walking dead without functioning brains.

About the OP.

Who is surprised, they shoot unarmed Australian women.

Mel, did anyone tell you about the sailing anarchy strike?

no :ask:

About the OP.

Who is surprised, they shoot unarmed Australian women.

That was cultural defense.   She was threatening the American way of life with outside perspective.   If she was Canadian she could have been stopped earlier due to the simultaneous exhibition of good manners.

I saw the helicopter vid of that incident this A.M. - that kid couldn't have done better if it was suicide by cop.

One of the more extreme "too stupid to live" things I have ever seen.

I just watched it, what's odd? taking a shortcut over your neighbours fence?

I saw the helicopter vid of that incident this A.M. - that kid couldn't have done better if it was suicide by cop.

One of the more extreme "too stupid to live" things I have ever seen.

then watched to cops video.

a couple of questions? Why are the cops panting so hard?for so long?

Why stalk a young man around in the dark and not identify themselves as police?

Why stalk a suspected vandal?

Why empty 10 bullets into a suspected vandal ?

Those cops sound about 19years old, unfit, scared, and not at all in control of themselves. More like they think their playing a video game.

That is likely bad training.

Yep. Because it couldn't be systemic fucking racism in police cultures.