Sign in to follow this  
the_abandoned_brane

I've known 5 people that were killed by guns.

3 were nothing. Jimmy was killed in a shootout with cops. The video is on youtube. Paul was killed during a drug deal. Chuckles (I called him that) was killed my the russian mob, his name was charles, he used to drive russian hookers around for them. Then there was the couple, the kuznicks, they were killed for no reason other than a robbery. The fucker that shot them had a long history of violence, including felonies, and was busted 6 months prior carrying a gun. But in classic cleveland fashion, the charges were reduced and he got probabtion. This is really what made me leave cleveland. The judges are so soft on crime as long as they fit a certain demographic it's mindboggling. 

Brane, sounds like you hang out with the wrong crowd.  I would suggest changing your zip code.

And I hate to say it mate, but it sounds like they "had it coming".  Sorry, zero tears were shed during the production of this post......

Sorry I thought you meant the couple was killed while committing robbery.  But the other 3 definitely had it coming sooner or later.  Sounds like they should have had a different lifestyle.

I suggest Brane hops into his boat away from that nasty environment and goes sailing or stops eating cheese before bedtime.

10 hours ago, the_abandoned_brane said:

3 were nothing. Jimmy was killed in a shootout with cops. The video is on youtube. Paul was killed during a drug deal. Chuckles (I called him that) was killed my the russian mob, his name was charles, he used to drive russian hookers around for them. Then there was the couple, the kuznicks, they were killed for no reason other than a robbery. The fucker that shot them had a long history of violence, including felonies, and was busted 6 months prior carrying a gun. But in classic cleveland fashion, the charges were reduced and he got probabtion. This is really what made me leave cleveland. The judges are so soft on crime as long as they fit a certain demographic it's mindboggling. 

It wasn't the judges fault - it was your friends fault for not having enough guns to defend themselves.