Dorado

Is Clean gone ?

7 hours ago, yikes said:

FYI, the whole flicking deal has been extremely arbitrary.....I got permaflicked by Scot for tenaciously criticising the build quality of his precious FT10 project...

That has nothing to do with me. Scot has been very capricious about flicking people over the years that shit in his wheaties. He's done a number of bannings like that I didn't agree with; I've helped talk him into reversing a few of them. Some I couldn't budge him on. Some were personal friends of mine.

It's his sandbox, he does what he wants.

There's a big difference between what I did - carefully researching trolls and banning them when they crossed too many lines - and Scot bouncing someone because the user pissed him off.

Mad is accusing me of using my admin powers when I was a moderator for a personal agenda and flicked people because I didn't like them. It's the same sad chorus of bullshit that a few disgruntled users have been throwing around for years. They think it's their sandbox and they should be able to say or do anything they want to, and they get petulant when they are informed otherwise.

Mad is no better, though I have no recollection of disciplining him. Being an asshole has never been against the rules on SA.

6 hours ago, BillDBastard said:

I dunno, seems that anyone who claims to be the purveyor of truth usually is something a bit less.

Hey 6 - how's it going? Still a twat I see.

2 minutes ago, mad said:
8 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

Fuck off. You are an idiot and I said none of the above.

Both Grumpy AND McCabe gave me shit in public and private for YEARS before they were finally suspended. SCOT was the one that removed McCabe, not me you asshat. He "Spam flagged" him and several of his socks and nuked all his posts. I don't do that to real posters, never have.

As I've said before, I've had my fill of lying assholes like you smearing what I did as a volunteer. I've had enough of douchebags like you impugning my character.

Best you read it all again then, you took a personal dislike because they called you names and you used your position to influence the outcome.. 

:P

So...when did you stop beating your wife?

You see what you're doing right?

Don't bother answering, you're going on ignore.

1 minute ago, B.J. Porter said:

So...when did you stop beating your wife?

You see what you're doing right?

Don't bother answering, you're going on ignore.

You’re not very good at this are you?  

Fish on.

Work him good but play him slow.... just the right amount of drag to tire him but not so much that you break his spirit before you have had your fill of the game.

Obvously not everyone is celebrating this Fine Holy  Christian Holiday 

While the other children enjoyed finding Colored Eggs and Chocolate Bunnies  the PA Arguing sweet sexteen finials contestants were giving it all their best to outdew the others 

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Can you send in a few of your socks to this discussion? I’m never sure which incarnations are yours. 

Grumpy and Wofsey was also epic at times. 

Didnt Wofsey have a run in with Elle, or MSG at some stage? 

2 minutes ago, mad said:

Speaking of Mikey, has anyone seen him around lately?

8 minutes ago, Ed Lada said:

Not  as much, but saying that he’s mostly been on ignore for the last year or two. So I’d only that rather page after page. 

15 minutes ago, mad said:

12 minutes ago, Ed Lada said:

Oddly each of their posts are on the same day & abouts the same time

He has been busy maintaining his personal Site

as well as putting the finishing touches on the TNZ Foiling Video

to put to rest the rumor of a Foreign team thinking they can get away .......................................................................................

Image result for snl NEVERMIND

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DA-WOODY said:

23 minutes ago, mad said:

20 minutes ago, Ed Lada said:

Oddly each of their posts are on the same day & abouts the same time

He has been busy maintaining his personal Site

as well as putting the finishing touches on the TNZ Foiling Video

to put to rest the rumor of a Foreign team thinking they can get away .......................................................................................

Image result for snl NEVERMIND

And yet again Woody, you lost me by the second line. :blink::wacko:

5 hours ago, Snaggletooth said:

wille you to gette a roome and gette overt it?

Maybe schedule a meeting across the river, and they can just let that deal go down.

OMG that was like watching two uncles argue and wondering which one was going to storm out and slam the door. Why do we find these "debates" so amusing? 

Sorry BJ, point goes to Mad.

I was threatened with flicking by Scot when I confronted him in a PM for posting an irrate letter on the front page from my then spouse. It was Grumpy who emailed me and gave me the heads up that the letter was there.

BTW, for those still around who might get a laugh from this, I'm shopping for a strong,  but light (girlsize) lawn mower. Any suggestions?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Owen said:

Maybe schedule a meeting across the river, and they can just let that deal go down.

Whoa, another Bruce fan!  I need some help bro, Bruce doesn't get much love in these parts.

53 minutes ago, sailingk8 said:

BTW, for those still around who might get a laugh from this, I'm shopping for a strong,  but light (girlsize) lawn mower. Any suggestions?

Does his nationality/race make a difference to you?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ed Lada said:

Whoa, another Bruce fan!  I need some help bro, Bruce doesn't get much love in these parts.

One of my fav songs....Meeting across the river...

1 minute ago, SailBlueH2O said:

One of my fav songs....

And another one, they're coming out of the woodwork!  

I love so many of them but Badlands and Thunder Road are right up there.

1 minute ago, Ed Lada said:

And another one, they're coming out of the woodwork!  

I love so many of them but Badlands and Thunder Road are right up there.

I am not a huge Bruce fan...but that song is so real and strong...have you read his book ?....my wife was reading it on a cross country flight and I was catching what I could looking over. The part I caught was his early days...broke ..broke..broke...chasing his dream ..his first Cali interactions living out of a van with that scene was interesting....then later in life sacrificing to get "his"  music copyrights back too

1 minute ago, SailBlueH2O said:

I am not a huge Bruce fan...but that song is so real and strong...have you read his book ?....my wife was reading it on a cross country flight and I was catching what I could looking over. The part I caught was his early days...broke ..broke..broke...chasing his dream ..his first Cali interactions living out of a van with that scene was interesting....then later in life sacrificing to get "his"  music copyrights back too

A friend of mine gave me the book for Christmas of 2016.  It was excellent, I laughed , I cried, and I thought.  He had a vision and a goal and he worked his ass of to get it and continues to work his ass off.  He is aware a lot of people paid a lot of money to see him and he isn't going to disappoint them.   Bruce know he only reason he is there is because of those people.  To see him live, and feel the energy going between Bruce and the audience is an incredible experience.  I have never seen or felt anything like it at at any of the many other live shows I have seen.

The best example I can give of Bruce's attitude is to compare 2 rock artists and their iconic hits.  Many people go to a Springsteen concert to hear Born to Run which first appeared on his third album, Born to Run which was released in 1975.  Bruce has been playing that song over and over for years, yet every time he plays it, he plays it with passion and energy, because he wants the people to get what they came for.  By contrast, Layala, released in 1970 is the one song that everyone knows from Eric Clapton.  Years ago, in an interview, Clapton said he is sick of playing that song, and sometimes he wishes he had never written it.  I have seen Clapton 3 times and he played Layla in 2 of the concerts, one acoustic, the other electric.  Both times you could tell he absolutely hated it, he was just going through the motions.  Clapton is certainly a better guitarist than Springsteen, but Bruce is the better all around performer.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sailingk8 said:

OMG that was like watching two uncles argue and wondering which one was going to storm out and slam the door. Why do we find these "debates" so amusing? 

I was threatened with flicking by Scot when I confronted him in a PM for posting an irrate letter on the front page from my then spouse. It was Grumpy who emailed me and gave me the heads up that the letter was there.

Thanks for the description!!  :lol:

Has there been a Clean sighting yet?

2 hours ago, Owen said:

40 minutes ago, Ed Lada said:

So unworldly you are for a military man who grew up outside of Philly but lives in Poland.

Owen, seeing he is a fairly clever fellow, made reference to both Springsteen and Garcia in that post.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hobot said:

We have a perfectly good thread going here, please don't ruin it by asking such questions.

Thanks in advance.

20 minutes ago, Ed Lada said:

A friend of mine gave me the book for Christmas of 2016.  It was excellent, I laughed , I cried, and I thought.  He had a vision and a goal and he worked his ass of to get it and continues to work his ass off.  He is aware a lot of people paid a lot of money to see him and he isn't going to disappoint them.   Bruce know he only reason he is there is because of those people.  To see him live, and feel the energy going between Bruce and the audience is an incredible experience.  I have never seen or felt anything like it at at any of the many other live shows I have seen.

The best example I can give of Bruce's attitude is to compare 2 rock artists and their iconic hits.  Many people go to a Springsteen concert to hear Born to Run which first appeared on his third album, Born to Run which was released in 1975.  Bruce has been playing that song over and over for years, yet every time he plays it, he plays it with passion and energy, because he wants the people to get what they came for.  By contrast, Layala, released in 1970 is the one song that everyone knows from Eric Clapton.  Years ago, in an interview, Clapton said he is sick of playing that song, and sometimes he wishes he had never written it.  I have seen Clapton 3 times and he played Layla in 2 of the concerts, one acoustic, the other electric.  Both times you could tell he absolutely hated it, he was just going through the motions.  Clapton is certainly a better guitarist than Springsteen, but Bruce is the better all around performer.

Ed...............you got a little man crush going there dude............:lol:

• Like 2

oh boy, there's a little ripple in someone's thunder road tonight.  

2 minutes ago, Point Break said:

Ed...............you got a little man crush going there dude............:lol:

It's just a little bromance, nothing to worry about.   You know, hangin' out on the back streets and the like. :D

Just now, Ed Lada said:

It's just a little bromance, nothing to worry about.   You know, hangin' out on the back streets and the like. :D

:lol:

36 minutes ago, SailBlueH2O said:

19 minutes ago, Ed Lada said:

You both will like this little story. Way back in the day, buddy and I go to see Blue Oyster Cult. Turns out Patty Smith is the opening act.... and guess who played bass?

Bruce Springsteen! No shit. He was embroiled in his legal battle over copyrights of his songs. Legally barred from performing as Bruce Springsteen, playing his own songs or performing with The East Street Band. So Patty Smith brings him out as part of her band. He couldn't legally say a damn thing but was all smiles and waving at the crowd. Patty Smith tried to get him to say a few words and all he said was "I am legally barred from commenting". Nassau Coliseum was going wild. BRUCE! BRUCE! BRUCE!

True story.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, hobot said:

See poeste # 199                             :)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BillDBastard said:

So unworldly you are for a military man who grew up outside of Philly but lives in Poland.

Owen, seeing he is a fairly clever fellow, made reference to both Springsteen and Garcia in that post.

Unworldy?  I've lived in 5 countries on 3 different continents and visited many other places. I have spent more than 25 years of my life living outside of the US.  I can say please and thank you, and order a beer, in 10 different languages.  I am many things sir, but unwordly is not one of them.

I grew up in Erie PA, that's about as far apart as any 2 cities can be in PA.  While the people in Philly considers themselves Pennsylvanians, the rest of us regard Philly as the part of New York City that even New Jersey didn't want.

3 minutes ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

dang, didn't know what I started..  runs to get more popcorn and beer..

Muste be moire carefulle......                :)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

See poeste # 199                             :)

Nah, I'm not buying that, it is an April Fool's Day post after all.

We need a proof of life picture of Clean holding up today's newspaper in front of the mighty Sailing Anarchy truck.

• Like 1

You our the doutteng Hoboto.                                              :)

21 minutes ago, Ed Lada said:

Unworldy?  I've lived in 5 countries on 3 different continents and visited many other places. I have spent more than 25 years of my life living outside of the US.  I can say please and thank you, and order a beer, in 10 different languages.  I am many things sir, but unwordly is not one of them.

I grew up in Erie PA, that's about as far apart as any 2 cities can be in PA.  While the people in Philly considers themselves Pennsylvanians, the rest of us regard Philly as the part of New York City that even New Jersey didn't want.

Fish on.......

25 minutes ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

dang, didn't know what I started..  runs to get more popcorn and beer..

Ya done good son, real good.

19 minutes ago, hobot said:

Nah, I'm not buying that, it is an April Fool's Day post after all.

We need a proof of life picture of Clean holding up today's newspaper in front of the mighty Sailing Anarchy truck.

Maybe we need to call missing persons or have Clean's picture put on milk cartons?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BillDBastard said:

Maybe we need to call missing persons or have Clean's picture put on milk cartons?

Beer cartons?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sailingk8 said:

Grumpy is still a total tosser, sorry. He broke the forum rules repeatedly. I did not do that for him, nor did I cause him to do it. And I had nothing to do with your Scott/front page issue - this is the first I've heard about it. Scot can be capricious and personal with bannings, I have not been.

Take sides if you want to on this one, it says more about your character than mine if you side with the scumbags.

Mad is wrong, he has no idea what he's talking about, and he is lying and impugning my character. Make of it what you will.

1 hour ago, Ed Lada said:

Does his nationality/race make a difference to you?

:lol: :lol:

No, nor his religious persuasion, or lack there of. 

57 minutes ago, hobot said:

Who?

36 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

Grumpy is still a total tosser, sorry. He broke the forum rules repeatedly. I did not do that for him, nor did I cause him to do it.

Take sides if you want to on this one, it says more about your character than mine if you side with the scumbags.

Stand down sailor, was just enjoying the usual SA banter like everyone else. Not taking sides. Mad won the point, not the match, because you retreated with the ignor option. I'm not even making a judgement on you doing that, I actually applaud that.

You do have a tendency to get riled up. I remember you did it to me my first visit when I claimed a thread as my own and invited people in for a drink. You told me it wasn't "my" thread to claim and I think I asked you to leave "my thread" if you were going to be so unpleasant.  I remember thinking, geez what a nasty wind bag. 

Of course then I got to know you, even met you and your lovely wife, and thought, well that she was lovely.

JK. :) you know you are my favorite fireman purveyor and you have saved my bacon and my dignity several times here. I value your volunteer efforts. ;)

25 minutes ago, sailingk8 said:

Stand down sailor, was just enjoying the usual SA banter like everyone else.

You do have a tendency to get riled up. I remember you did it to me my first visit

being on vacation becomes harder to take after 5 years of doing whatever ya want when ya want unless ya don't want

Ya for the Rat Race, helps ya enjoy time away from the Rat Race (I guess)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, footlong said:

What bunch of Marys!

No, One isn't 

The Other One is

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sailingk8 said:

Stand down sailor, was just enjoying the usual SA banter like everyone else. Not taking sides. Mad won the point, not the match, because you retreated with the ignor option. I'm not even making a judgement on you doing that, I actually applaud that.

You do have a tendency to get riled up. I remember you did it to me my first visit when I claimed a thread as my own and invited people in for a drink. You told me it wasn't "my" thread to claim and I think I asked you to leave "my thread" if you were going to be so unpleasant.  I remember thinking, geez what a nasty wind bag. 

Of course then I got to know you, even met you and your lovely wife, and thought, well that she was lovely.

JK. :) you know you are my favorite fireman purveyor and you have saved my bacon and my dignity several times here. I value your volunteer efforts. ;)

Thanks.

I don't see that as Mad scoring a point by raising his level of lying and stupidity to the point it's no longer worth engaging him. It's not a retreat. He's trying to bait me with bullshit, I'm not going to keep going. I've got better things to do with my time than waste it with idiots... This is a "wrestling with a pig" moment. The pig doesn't win.

I don't see anything wrong about responding harshly when people lie about me.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Snaggletooth said:

You our the doutteng Hoboto.                                              :)

10 years working with a bunch of Car Salesmen will do that to a person Snags.

;)

Clean who?

7 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

Thanks.

I don't see that as Mad scoring a point by raising his level of lying and stupidity to the point it's no longer worth engaging him. It's not a retreat. He's trying to bait me with bullshit, I'm not going to keep going. I've got better things to do with my time than waste it with idiots... This is a "wrestling with a pig" moment. The pig doesn't win.

I don't see anything wrong about responding harshly when people lie about me.

Are you still going on about this? 

Its like listening to a child who tried to deny, then got caught out and admits and trying to justify it all at the same time. 

10 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

.....Scot can be capricious and personal with bannings, I have not been.....

lay down with dogs, you gonna get up with fleas....

28 minutes ago, yikes said:

lay down with dogs, you gonna get up with fleas....

I was often the voice of restraint, believe it or not.

I'm around.  Just super busy with a new start-up back in the business I used to work when I first moved to Detroit - real estate.  I'm back doing development/permitting/acquisition work.

The SA salary that worked for me before no longer works with a young child depending on me, and grinding out the balance by doing commentary overseas and being on the road 200 days/year wasn't doing wonders for my parenting.

So now I am working long, long hours but I see my little girl every day, and sometimes can take her to work.  I'm still doing The Boatfeed on Youtube and Facebook with Matt, and I'll be working for Charleston Race Week, the Fort2Battery, and the Mack race this year, and probably will be in Newport if the VOR can win back my interest after a litany of fuckups.

My contributions here will be somewhat limited though, but I do still check in to the subjects I'm interested in.

• Like 6

Thread Killer.

• Like 5

Here are some boobs to calm everyone down 

765457428351c8f4dca8bc353c2f6f08.jpg

42 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

I'm around.  Just super busy with a new start-up back in the business I used to work when I first moved to Detroit - real estate.  I'm back doing development/permitting/acquisition work.

The SA salary that worked for me before no longer works with a young child depending on me, and grinding out the balance by doing commentary overseas and being on the road 200 days/year wasn't doing wonders for my parenting.

So now I am working long, long hours but I see my little girl every day, and sometimes can take her to work.  I'm still doing The Boatfeed on Youtube and Facebook with Matt, and I'll be working for Charleston Race Week, the Fort2Battery, and the Mack race this year, and probably will be in Newport if the VOR can win back my interest after a litany of fuckups.

My contributions here will be somewhat limited though, but I do still check in to the subjects I'm interested in.

Short answer...yes.

17 minutes ago, VWAP said:

How often do they need re-inflation?

1 hour ago, MR.CLEAN said:

I'll bet the shitfighting goes on like you never chimed in

Best of luck with whstever you chose to do

You and Scot apparently figured out a way to enjoy life and are doing just thst

rather that logging in to bitch about the amount of bitching going on around here

Good on ya & let me know next time you come to DAGO !

On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 8:37 AM, BillDBastard said:

Mad get banned yet?

I just love it when BJ acts all manly and talks about stuff like putting food on the table..................

I don't care who you are, that's some funny shit right there.

1 hour ago, MR.CLEAN said:

is this how it gets announced that you are moving on after being the face of the site for 5+ years..

good luck....i'm sure there is an ugly story to be told what happened here...too bad really.

2 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

1 hour ago, VWAP said:

I didn't know boobs could post comments.  :mellow:

2 hours ago, Raked Aft\\ said:

Detroit real estate...  that's funny

"Buy when there is blood in the streets".... Baron Rothschild

I don't think he meant literally ..blood in the streets....

Well Clean will see how his high taxes are put to work....

1 hour ago, couchsurfer said:

I didn't know boobs could post comments.  :mellow:

bfloyd, da woody, HillaryJack, random, ... the list goes on

3 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

I'm around.  Just super busy....

The SA salary that worked for me before no longer works with a young child depending on me... I see my little girl every day, and sometimes can take her to work.  

I'm still doing The Boatfeed on Youtube... I'll be working for Charleston Race Week, 

Cool. I'm sure both your gals appreciate your change in direction.

Wish I could sneak away for the CRW. I had a blast that yr I got down there.

All the best, hugs to Mer.

K8

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Great to see you surfaced finally. Detroit real estate? That sounds wild to me.  How about a re-development of Love Canal in NY?  But seriously, I know how much work it takes to support a spouse and young kids and wish you the best of luck. I look forward to seeing and hearing from you in these pages in the future.

21 hours ago, Ed Lada said:

Forget about him. Where is Elle these days. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Raked Aft\\ said:

Parts of the actual city are on fire, figuratively for a change. Midtown lofts are going for 400-500,000 when 10 years ago the whole building was worth 100k 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chinabald said:

Parts of the actual city are on fire, figuratively for a change. Midtown lofts are going for 400-500,000 when 10 years ago the whole building was worth 100k 

Welcome to the Seattle real estate market.

1 hour ago, hobot said:

Welcome to the Seattle real estate market.

Its  ways to go before it reaches Seattle like status. But its certainly on its way up. 

Thisse wase a goode threade, losta funn.                                  :)

2 hours ago, Snaggletooth said:

Thisse wase a goode threade, losta funn.                                  :)

You said you wanted to see some fun bags?

I had to look up what "fun Bags" are all about

tmp_2017090810132640540.jpg

On 4/2/2018 at 10:12 AM, Raked Aft\\ said:

Realtor.com released their list of the “hottest” markets in the country for January 2018, according to how long houses stay on the market and by listing views in mid to large markets. 13 of the top 20 metro areas are in California (perhaps many are curious as to the astronomically high prices in the San Francisco/San Jose areas). Detroit and Columbus, Ohio were the only midwestern cities to crack the top 20.

On 4/2/2018 at 12:20 PM, SailBlueH2O said:

"Buy when there is blood in the streets".... Baron Rothschild

I don't think he meant literally ..blood in the streets....

Well Clean will see how his high taxes are put to work....

High taxes?  Not in my world.  Real estate deals are probably the world's most user-friendly tax planning tools ever, and there are some really sneaky things in the new tax bill that make it even easier on developers...

Regardless, I'm not doing residential stuff.  Something a little new, different, and exciting.  Good times.

I'll probably go to Newport for the Volvo and will still be doing some updates when I can.  I'll do Fort2Battery live on the Facebook page, and I'm told Bill Murray is part of the guest broadcast team...

On 4/2/2018 at 1:35 PM, sailingk8 said:

Cool. I'm sure both your gals appreciate your change in direction.

Wish I could sneak away for the CRW. I had a blast that yr I got down there.

All the best, hugs to Mer.

K8

Thanks K8.  Fatherhood is the best thing ever so it's easy to be around for Joey now that I found an interesting way to make a living.  I'll get back to traveling some day.

Our month-long trip to the horse farm in South Carolina is the best part of the year for sure.  Working for CRW is fun because it is like a family, with all my friends making an annual visit for my birthday.   but more importantly it pays for the trip!

On 4/2/2018 at 11:10 AM, yikes said:

is this how it gets announced that you are moving on after being the face of the site for 5+ years..

good luck....i'm sure there is an ugly story to be told what happened here...too bad really.

5 years?  Fuck man, my first piece for SA was December 2005 and by 2007 I was definitely the site's public face.

I love Scot and we continue to be friends, but there is no mystery to my cutting back: SA can't afford to pay me what I need to take care of my family, and while working 16 hour days, I don't have the mental capacity to keep working late into the night to research and write stories about sailing.  

Also, I'm not really moving on.  While I'll no longer on the payroll, once things calm down a bit and the sailing season pops, I'll surely be posting some pieces for the front page and posting more in here.  This year, I expect to be regular crew on the new-to-detroit Melges 32 Hoodlum as well as occasional crew on NatJ (52) and Arete (ORMA 60), and maybe not having to write for a living will bring my writing back to the level it was at years ago before it became such a job. 

Hope to see lots of you this summer!

• Like 1

He was so young :(

4 hours ago, TonyFromSheepsheadBay said:

Shalom my friend. We know you didntt mean to kill that dog in the back of the station wagon in Mexico.  All is forgiven.

But please tell us the secret Storm Trysail inside info before you die. Unburden yourself!  Don't take it to your Grave!  Wave the pink flag of honor!  Where did the SA Americas Cup Challenge money go!!?

Toney ist strteng sonde familliare.....                 :)

finialle ansere; H & B

So in the end... Clean is not gone but gone clean

17 minutes ago, captpiratedog said:

So in the end... Clean is not gone but gone clean

and in the ende

the cleane you tacke

ist equalle to the cleane you macke...             :)

8 minutes ago, Dunyazad said:

I had a good long chat with Grumpy yesterday (he doesn't want the job I offered him). He passes his regards to all. He also says Porker (his spelling) is a pompous arrogant bully and a bigoted arsehole,

Porter, you've shown that what he says is true in this thread. If Grumpy gave you shit you deserved it. I'll take his word over yours. All day, everyday.

I don't know whose sock you are but if Grumpy and BJ were floundering in the water and I could only save one of them I would grab BJ.  With my other hand I would hold Grumpy's head underwater.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Ed Lada said:

I don't know whose sock you are but if Grumpy and BJ were floundering in the water and I could only save one of them I would grab BJ.  With my other hand I would hold Grumpy's head underwater.

Strange thing to say :huh:

Just now, mad said:

Strange thing to say :huh:

Because dufus is ripping on BJ.  I know you don't like him, but he kept this place running pretty well and took a lot of undeserved shit for it.  In my experience, BJ didn't get pissy until people got pissy with him first.   Grumpy on the other hand was often an obnoxious twit, in my opinion.  Don't miss Grumpy at all.