• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  
Dorado

Is Clean gone ?

2 hours ago, Dunyazad said:

I worked with G in PNG and Indonesia. Nobody was more culturally aware, no one. I think Porter is having selective memory and is re writing history to suit his narrative. Grumps is gagged and Porter can tell the story as he "remembers". I smell a lot of bullshit.

I copied Porter's post and skyped it to G, I want to hear his side of the story. London to a brick Porter is lying.

You can imagine how much I care about what you two assholes think.

Or is it one asshole? This "Friend of Malarkey's" shtick is already stale.

10 hours ago, dreadom said:

I love how this thread about Clean has turned into an opportunity to try and put the boot into BJ and have a whine about the flicking of Grumpy. Good riddance to Grumpy. He was an evil bullying and lying deadshit. I feel sorry for Mad, he’s lost his little bullying mate. What’s Crabbe without Goyle? I have had plenty of personal grievances with the short arse fucker but the one thing I enjoy the most about his flicking is discussions/ arguments can take place without the endless tag team bullying/ trolling duo. There was a time when Jeffy (in my mind  I see Malfoy) would make some outlandish pro gun etc statement and you could rely on a nasty spiteful response from one or both of his little minions, barely moments after anyone offered a counter response to Jeffy. Mad and Grumpy were/ are sad little sicophants. As I said good riddance Grumpy, Mad I look forward to you fucking off as well. Shouldn’t be long I imagine, bullies are cowards and don’t do well on there own. 

There are always 2 sides to every story. 

9 hours ago, dreadom said:

I can understand that Snaggy. You are a funny likeable fella. I try to be but I admit I am an opinionated cunt and I tend to attract conflict with other opionated cunts. 

What frustrated, then ultimately amused me was the frequent scenario:

1. Jeffy says “X”

2. Another SA poster responds by saying “Y”

3. Within seconds Grumpy and/or Mad would reply ripping shit out of the SA poster, often not even mentioning or supporting Jeffy’s Stated view. Just thuggish behavior playing the man and not the ball.

I would agree that Mad is can be funnny and he is getting better, but I have trouble forgiving and forgetting.

Can you post an example of that please? 

7 hours ago, d'ranger said:

Porter took more shit off some of those clowns than I would ever have.  PA has always been a swamp but a couple of cretins were bottom dwellers even there.  I like the guy, never met but he is a no bullshit tell it like it is - and the petty shits that didn't like him crossed wayyyyy over the line.  Of course some of them are reborn with new IDs....  and Grump wasn't the worst of the lot.

Exactly my point, there have been far bigger offenders who have received a very different level of treatment. 

12 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

For someone who doesn’t care, that’s an awful lot of posting going on. :huh:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mad said:
7 hours ago, d'ranger said:

Porter took more shit off some of those clowns than I would ever have.  PA has always been a swamp but a couple of cretins were bottom dwellers even there.  I like the guy, never met but he is a no bullshit tell it like it is - and the petty shits that didn't like him crossed wayyyyy over the line.  Of course some of them are reborn with new IDs....  and Grump wasn't the worst of the lot.

Exactly my point, there have been far bigger offenders who have received a very different level of treatment. 

Who? Name names.

3 minutes ago, mad said:

For someone who doesn’t care, that’s an awful lot of posting going on. :huh:

It's two lines, dipshit.

When dealing with liars, one is not answering the liar. One is answering the lie for the rest of the reading public who do not have the benefit of any inside information.

One can lie easily, with a few short words. e.g "B.J. banned Grumpy because he had a personal agenda against him." or "B.J. let some users slide because the liked them."

Unfortunately, the truth is usually more nuanced.

The lies are easy, simple, and with no supporting evidence. Generally it can be dismissed as such, but unfortunately with the way of things here when one liar starts attacking, then others tend to join in and spread the lie. I've watched it happen, I've seen people on SA realize they've been duped. I've had people apologize to me for example for spreading and repeating some of JT's lies about me when I confronted them directly with the source thread where the truth is obvious if you take the time to read it.

Happens all the time.

So the truth and takes a more words and more complex ideas to show and support. It's long and boring, and a lie is quick, fun and exciting.

So thanks for that, starting the hit against me that's been snowballing in bullshit. I appreciate it.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:
3 hours ago, Dunyazad said:

I worked with G in PNG and Indonesia. Nobody was more culturally aware, no one. I think Porter is having selective memory and is re writing history to suit his narrative. Grumps is gagged and Porter can tell the story as he "remembers". I smell a lot of bullshit.

I copied Porter's post and skyped it to G, I want to hear his side of the story. London to a brick Porter is lying.

OK, I've brushed up a bit. I did make one mistake in there - Grumpy attacked me in PUBLIC, at random, throwing out accusations that he'd reported something and I'd told him I wouldn't deletedit.

So he didn't start being an asshole over that incident in PMs. It was in a thead in public, where he exploded over some spleen chewing he'd been doing.

http://forums.sailinganarchy.com/index.php?/topic/172612-the-gun-culture-and-the-media/&page=2&tab=comments#comment-5263711

But...he wouldn't tell me what the incident was, WHEN it happened, what thread it was in. Only that I'd PM'd him and told him I wouldn't delete what he wanted deleted. I took it off line and tried to get clarification so I could rectify it if it was still outstanding, or apologize if I fucked up. All Grumpy would do is abuse me.

So I checked, and there was no PM from him anywhere on any topic. I spent a fair amount of time searching my inbox (the inbox search function blows, so it's scrolling through 1100+ PMs). It never happened. Maybe he had a discussion with a moderator, but it wasn't me.

Didn't stop him from hating me for it or blaming me.

55 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

It's two lines, dipshit.

When dealing with liars, one is not answering the liar. One is answering the lie for the rest of the reading public who do not have the benefit of any inside information.

One can lie easily, with a few short words. e.g "B.J. banned Grumpy because he had a personal agenda against him." or "B.J. let some users slide because the liked them."

The lies are easy, simple, and with no supporting evidence. Generally it can be dismissed as such, but unfortunately with the way of things here when one liar starts attacking, then others tend to join in and spread the lie. I've watched it happen, I've seen people on SA realize they've been duped. I've had people apologize to me for example for spreading and repeating some of JT's lies about me when I confronted them directly with the source thread where the truth is obvious if you take the time to read it.

Happens all the time.

So the truth and takes a more words and more complex ideas to show and support. It's long and boring, and a lie is quick, fun and exciting.

So thanks for that, starting the hit against me that's been snowballing in bullshit. I appreciate it.

You’re welcome 

5 hours ago, Recidivist said:

I've avoided wading in to this fray, but here goes ...

I've never met BJ so far, but I look forward to the opportunity arising. 

Grumpy was a mate when he lived in Darwin, and we caught up a few times after he went to Balikpapan.  He's a decent bloke in my view.  At some stage BJ did something that Grumpy thought unwarranted, and Grumps fired off a couple of shots.  BJ didn't take that well and sent back a couple of responses in kind.  From there it just escalated and ended up vicious and nasty - both ways.  I have no doubt that each thoroughly despises the other by now, but I think it's a pity - maybe irrecoverable though.  Grumpy wasn't always bad for the forum though - remember his excellent thread "Greetings from the Jungle"?  It was much later that he seemed to become bitter and ceased to engage in a productive way.  That, of course, becomes something of a self-fulfilling prophecy.

I don't know the backstory between Mad and BJ, but it seems to me that something similar is going on.  A slight disagreement becomes a major confrontation.  An interesting factor common to both these fueds is each calling the other a "liar" - I wonder how appropriate that accusation really is - should it be something different?  Each may feel the other is being disingenious, but I don't see where lies come into it.

In my view, the genuine cunts like AKAgp and Malarkey got under BJ's skin over the years and may have caused him to become a tad oversensitive and go on the front foot a bit early. The constant sniping from No 6 would have gotten to me for sure!  On balance, BJ has really demonstrated the patience of a saint, in doing a difficult job out of altruism. Thanks BJ.

The new sock is interesting - I doubt it will take long to pick who has risen from the dead ...

I was a live aboard in the duck pond in "92 when he came to Darwin. Picked him up from the airport. You can ask Karen about Dunyazad.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

OK, I've brushed up a bit. I did make one mistake in there - Grumpy attacked me in PUBLIC, at random, throwing out accusations that he'd reported something and I'd told him I wouldn't deletedit.

So he didn't start being an asshole over that incident in PMs. It was in a thead in public, where he exploded over some spleen chewing he'd been doing.

http://forums.sailinganarchy.com/index.php?/topic/172612-the-gun-culture-and-the-media/&page=2&tab=comments#comment-5263711

But...he wouldn't tell me what the incident was, WHEN it happened, what thread it was in. Only that I'd PM'd him and told him I wouldn't delete what he wanted deleted. I took it off line and tried to get clarification so I could rectify it if it was still outstanding, or apologize if I fucked up. All Grumpy would do is abuse me.

So I checked, and there was no PM from him anywhere on any topic. I spent a fair amount of time searching my inbox (the inbox search function blows, so it's scrolling through 1100+ PMs). It never happened. Maybe he had a discussion with a moderator, but it wasn't me.

So who’s calling who a liar then? 

2 minutes ago, mad said:

give it a rest dude....20K posts and its all a fucking waste of your time

• Like 1

1 hour ago, B.J. Porter said:

You need to clear that up. You've been attacked? Really?

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, mad said:
1 hour ago, B.J. Porter said:

It's two lines, dipshit.

Happens all the time.

You’re welcome 

I really don;t know what to say. What a  meltdown.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dunyazad said:

1 hour ago, Dunyazad said:

I really don;t know what to say. What a  meltdown.

You're an assclown.  

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

This thread just took a nose dive into the shitter.  Thanks a lot.  

Hay give Clean sum slack :o:lol::lol::lol:

this thread is yet another chance for those who Never venture to PA  to watch it parade through GA

as I have said before

PA is Nothing to do with the Topic

And Everything to do with the behavior of those replying

Mutual concentual shitfighting = PA

likely where all this was conceived and shall live on through generations of socks long into the future 

Now that we understand whats up w Clean, Perhaps  this thread should be moved to PA

This ain't PA.  It's just a place where certain old timers are hanging out catching up.  ;)

• Like 5

On 05/04/2018 at 5:27 PM, MR.CLEAN said:

It didn't go to me, that's for sure.  Ask the guy who it was sent to.

Almost deserves another thread :)

1 minute ago, mad said:

Almost deserves another thread :)

I don't know what Clean is doing in this thread.  It's about him, no one asked him to chime in on it FFS.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ed Lada said:

I don't know what Clean is doing in this thread.  It's about him, no one asked him to chime in on it FFS.

He can’t help himself...he sees his name and has to get on.  Just like a marlin hittin’ a flashy lure.

Fish on!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BillDBastard said:
10 hours ago, mad said:

Everyone is a liar........except BJP, haven't you learned anything in the past couple of decades?

Dare I call THAT what it is?

Speaking of liars - are you really No. 6? I've received comments off line to that effect.

32 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

Dare I call THAT what it is?

Speaking of liars - are you really No. 6? I've received comments off line to that effect.

And you believe what you read on the internet? Explains a great deal I suppose.

4 minutes ago, BillDBastard said:

Don’t feed the troll. Bill you are a tonsil and your posts sound like this:

22 minutes ago, BillDBastard said:

Nah, I'm just following up on what some friends have suggested.

12 minutes ago, the_abandoned_brane said:

Do peepole with perpetually cold hands have to warm them up before masturbating?  

I don't know. My hands are always warm, it's one of the chief reasons my wife says she married me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

ADDBD4EF-42F0-4D97-A2A6-2C531D6343C2.jpeg

You're such a funni cunt sol.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, dreadom said:

Don’t feed the troll.

Correct But pretty much all singing the same songs

TRUMP has better writers for his debaits than the great minds posting in this fart fight

Ummm unless everyone is holding back for the finals 

19 hours ago, Dunyazad said:

Most people are usually ok in person, it's when the mask comes off aka anonymous posting it goes to shit. In PA Grumpy turned into a petty vindictive asshole.  my .o2

• Like 1

1 hour ago, d'ranger said:
20 hours ago, Dunyazad said:

Most people are usually ok in person, it's when the mask comes off aka anonymous posting it goes to shit. In PA Grumpy turned into a petty vindictive asshole.  my .o2

True - No. 6 was quite pleasant to may face when I met him, offered to help me any way I needed to get ready for my trip, gave me a card with his phone number, etc.. We had a very genial conversation. Frankly, I thought we'd smoothed the issues out he had with me...oh well. Then again, kmcabe also kept his shit together and was completely civil to both Sol and me during MSG's memorial service. Friendly, even. I've even got pictures of us laughing and smiling while I have an arm around KM and he pretends he's kissing Sol...all in front of a picture of the Bill of Rights. And look how THAT turned out...  Some people get very different when they think they're anonymous.

I don't think Grum...er "Dunzayad" has much to repeat back to us on this one.

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, d'ranger said:

Political Anarchy? I had a look in there and it seems to be full of vindictive assholes. I find it Interesting that you say "turned into", do you think that may have been in response to to the vindictive assholes that post there?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

True - No. 6 was quite pleasant to may face when I met him, offered to help me any way I needed to get ready for my trip, gave me a card with his phone number, etc.. We had a very genial conversation. Frankly, I thought we'd smoothed the issues out he had with me...oh well. Then again, kmcabe also kept his shit together and was completely civil to both Sol and me during MSG's memorial service. Friendly, even. I've even got pictures of us laughing and smiling while I have an arm around KM and he pretends he's kissing Sol...all in front of a picture of the Bill of Rights. And look how THAT turned out...  Some people get very different when they think they're anonymous.

I don't think Grum...er "Dunzayad" has much to repeat back to us on this one.

You're nuts. I don't know who you're talking about, what can I repeat back? (whatever that means)

• Like 1

17 hours ago, J28 said:

He can’t help himself...he sees his name and has to get on.  Just like a marlin hittin’ a flashy lure.

Fish on!

You are wrong. The thread is about Mr. Clean,  but it is the tormented Great Floating Bloviator that hears the sirens call and cannot
keep away, and who struggles for the last word to overcome a well deserved reputation which is not given, but well earned and proved over the
passage of time. 

SA is decaying towards it's end at a natural rate. The boss is unravelling, the cabinet members have fled. There is a guy named Hancock
who is not the  superhero that can save it.  Mr. Hancock, I served with Mr. Clean. Mr. Clean was a friend of mine.  You sir,  are no Mr. Clean

Mr. Clean's genius was the ability to present relative content in an entertaining manner, allowing the reader to participate in the theatre of their
mind as if they were experiencing a  car crash in slow motion, and slowly burning to death. He could execute this while walking a fine  line over
debauchery, amateur journalism, and a yet to be diagnosed mild mental illness.  His final signature production, the interview with Jennifer Appel,  may
be his finest moment and like Ted Williams, he is going out on top.  This is why he will  be missed.  I shall propose that interview and Mr. Clean  to the
honorary doctorate nominating committee of the Edward R. Murrow College of Communication at WSU.  Perhaps there is even time for him to be the
commencement speaker for the summer session commuter graduates.

1 hour ago, TonyFromSheepsheadBay said:

Mr. Clean's genius was the ability to present relative content in an entertaining manner,...

Damn, I missed it when he did the Aristocats!

• Like 1

Getting back to the OP.  Seems a sad day when someone trying to make a go of it in the sailing world has to leave it.  Seems like he tried hard enough.  Now SA keeps on reporting the demise and resurection (after scrubbing the debt off) of large yacht builders, Gunboat, Oyster and others, we have the demise of staff reporting on such things.

• Downvote 1

15 hours ago, random said:

Getting back to the OP.  Seems a sad day when someone trying to make a go of it in the sailing world has to leave it.  Seems like he tried hard enough.  Now SA keeps on reporting the demise and resurection (after scrubbing the debt off) of large yacht builders, Gunboat, Oyster and others, we have the demise of staff reporting on such things.

Hese stille in salles.                               :)

23 hours ago, TonyFromSheepsheadBay said:

You are wrong. The thread is about Mr. Clean,  but it is the tormented Great Floating Bloviator that hears the sirens call and cannot
keep away, and who struggles for the last word to overcome a well deserved reputation which is not given, but well earned and proved over the
passage of time. 

SA is decaying towards it's end at a natural rate. The boss is unravelling, the cabinet members have fled. There is a guy named Hancock
who is not the  superhero that can save it.  Mr. Hancock, I served with Mr. Clean. Mr. Clean was a friend of mine.  You sir,  are no Mr. Clean

Mr. Clean's genius was the ability to present relative content in an entertaining manner, allowing the reader to participate in the theatre of their
mind as if they were experiencing a  car crash in slow motion, and slowly burning to death. He could execute this while walking a fine  line over
debauchery, amateur journalism, and a yet to be diagnosed mild mental illness.  His final signature production, the interview with Jennifer Appel,  may
be his finest moment and like Ted Williams, he is going out on top.  This is why he will  be missed.  I shall propose that interview and Mr. Clean  to the
honorary doctorate nominating committee of the Edward R. Murrow College of Communication at WSU.  Perhaps there is even time for him to be the
commencement speaker for the summer session commuter graduates.

Someone should tell him he didn't build that........................

Clean and genius in the same sentence, now there is something you don't see everyday.

On 4/7/2018 at 9:39 AM, TonyFromSheepsheadBay said:

..... and a yet to be diagnosed mild mental illness.  

NPD?

On 4/2/2018 at 9:34 AM, MR.CLEAN said:

I'm around.  Just super busy with a new start-up back in the business I used to work when I first moved to Detroit - real estate.  I'm back doing development/permitting/acquisition work.

The SA salary that worked for me before no longer works with a young child depending on me, and grinding out the balance by doing commentary overseas and being on the road 200 days/year wasn't doing wonders for my parenting.

So now I am working long, long hours but I see my little girl every day, and sometimes can take her to work.  I'm still doing The Boatfeed on Youtube and Facebook with Matt, and I'll be working for Charleston Race Week, the Fort2Battery, and the Mack race this year, and probably will be in Newport if the VOR can win back my interest after a litany of fuckups.

My contributions here will be somewhat limited though, but I do still check in to the subjects I'm interested in.

Bein' Dad is important, and ya don't get to go back and make up for lost time.   Have fun with that Clean - daughters are great! 

On 4/6/2018 at 4:14 PM, B.J. Porter said:

Those are the guys that were threatening me, literally libeling me and trying to harm future career prospects, threatening to rile a bogus tip to the IRS on me, etc. Grumpy wandered into that territory of late; Mad is straying in but not really there. Honestly, I have no idea what Mad's malfunction is other than he respects a bunch of lying twats and believes their bullshit. Kind of like Snaggie, but less polite.

Once upon a time Grumpy was fun, and I liked him. Not enough to trust him, but enough to think he was an OK guy. Something changed in his life though. I made the mistaking of confiding to someone else the secret of my role on SA, and from what I can tell that person passed it on to Grumpy - only a couple of people knew from my own mouth, and of those only one was friendly with Grumpy. I believe that Grumpy communicated that information to one or more of the above stalkers, and there then began a concerted multi-year effort to force my ID to become public - ostensibly by abusing the shit out of me. When I went cruising and was off shore away from land too long to clean it up one of them finally get a thread/post to stick without being removed outing my private role as an Admin.

At one point there was some anti-Muslim stuff in PA, and Grumpy very pushily and nastily told me I should take it down. I politely explained to him that we didn't take down any content like that simply because it offended people, and other religions (and lack of religions) had gotten it just as bad over the years. Merely being offensive to someone has never been grounds for removing content on SA1. He called me an anti-religious bigot, anti-Muslim bigot, etc. etc. and accused me of being unwilling to take it down because I was an atheist who hated religion. I shit you not, I still have the PMs somewhere I believe - I have every nasty PM I've received from these clowns over the years still...just ask Malarkey. Then at a later date Grumpy posted a bunch of salacious pictures of the young women that worked around him or in his bar or something, I don't know the specifics. Apparently he regretted it because the monkeys here acted exactly as he should have expected, because he Reported it somehow and asked for it to be removed. I either missed it or was away when he did it, because I knew nothing about it and wasn't involved. ut out of nowhere he popped up and started accusing me of "ruining all these young girls lives" because I'd refused to delete the pictures when asked. As if I was the one dumb enough to post them; he claimed they'd faced real world blowback in their villages for the pictures and it was my fault because I was an arrogant cunt that refused to remove them. I had no idea what the hell he was talking about, but he refused to believe me when I told him. C'est la vie - all these lying cunts assume everyone lies as much as they do, which makes it very difficult to deal with them. The rest with Grumpy?

Confirmed. You are a bull shit artist. G didn't ask for any pictures to be deleted, he asked for posts by Wofsey that stated he provided underage girls to drunk expats be removed. All of the pics he'd posted were on Photobucket, if he wanted pics removed from here he could just delete them from Photobucket himself, right? I see none of his photobucket hosted pics are here anymore by the way. Did G delete them all or did you? Or did photobucket change their terms of service? 

I'm not surprised you chickened out of taking your boat on the traditional cruising route on to Asia from Australia. You would have had to face G in Darwin.

So, it seems you're not just a bully, you're a liar and a coward to boot.

Looks like Grumpy is still pissed at being flicked!

That's gooood!

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Confirmed. You are a bull shit artist. G didn't ask for any pictures to be deleted, he asked for posts by Wofsey that stated he provided underage girls to drunk expats be removed. All of the pics he'd posted were on Photobucket, if he wanted pics removed from here he could just delete them from Photobucket himself, right? I see none of his photobucket hosted pics are here anymore by the way. Did G delete them all or did you? Or did photobucket change their terms of service? 

I'm not surprised you chickened out of taking your boat on the traditional cruising route on to Asia from Australia. You would have had to face G in Darwin.

oh god....nobody cares dude...

get a drink and chill out

7 minutes ago, yikes said:

You seem to care enough to post though   :huh:

1) You "and" G are full of shit. Read the thread I linked - that little fucker wouldn't even tell me what I was accused of. That's right, he accused me of a bunch of shit, claimed I'd PM'd him, and I looked through the PM records of my personal account and my Underdawg admin account. It never happened, assbag - at least with me. It's possible he talked to another mod. I still, to this day, have no idea what the fuck you are ranting about because I WAS NOT INVOLVED, you flaming dumbass.

2) Did you know I'm not actually done cruising yet, right? I'm still on the boat. We're still going places. Moron.

Here's a newsflash - Grump is a mewling, whiny twat. I'm not afraid of that candyassed little douche. Do you honestly think I'd set my cruising plans - which are highly dependent on things like wind, weather, seasons, etc. out of fear of meeting some sniveling whiner to his face? That I would literally abandon my cruising plans because some cunt in Darwin doesn't like me and likes to wank about me in the internet? I didn't even know he WAS in Darwin you freaking knob.

Newsflash #2 - I WALKED UP and introduced myself to No. 6, I made a point of it. He's as much of an asshole as Grump and has given me 100x the shit your whiny friend has - and much of it long before I introduced myself. Trust me, I'm not afraid of this clown.

Sorry Grumps, it's not my fault you can't act like and adult human on the boards. Trying growing the fuck up and taking responsibility for your own actions and maybe this shit won't happen to you again.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

1) You "and" G are full of shit. Read the thread I linked - that little fucker wouldn't even tell me what I was accused of. That's right, he accused me of a bunch of shit, claimed I'd PM'd him, and I looked through the PM records of my personal account and my Underdawg admin account. It never happened, assbag - at least with me. It's possible he talked to another mod. I still, to this day, have no idea what the fuck you are ranting about because I WAS NOT INVOLVED, you flaming dumbass.

2) Did you know I'm not actually done cruising yet, right? I'm still on the boat. We're still going places. Moron.

Here's a newsflash - Grump is a mewling, whiny twat. I'm not afraid of that candyassed little douche. Do you honestly think I'd set my cruising plans - which are highly dependent on things like wind, weather, seasons, etc. out of fear of meeting some sniveling whiner to his face? That I would literally abandon my cruising plans because some cunt in Darwin doesn't like me and likes to wank about me in the internet? I didn't even know he WAS in Darwin you freaking knob.

Newsflash #2 - I WALKED UP and introduced myself to No. 6, I made a point of it. He's as much of an asshole as Grump and has given me 100x the shit your whiny friend has - and much of it long before I introduced myself. Trust me, I'm not afraid of this clown.

Sorry Grumps, it's not my fault you can't act like and adult human on the boards. Trying growing the fuck up and taking responsibility for your own actions and maybe this shit won't happen to you again.

Triggered!

1 minute ago, Dunyazad said:
4 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

Triggered!

Yeah, lying asswipes do that to me, Grumpy.

8 minutes ago, Dunyazad said:

Why do you have a pedo rule? Why did YOU have a pinned thread about stopping it?

Grumpy's pics or Wofsey's posts?

Again - I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. Are you referring to your pictures of the girls in your bar? (can we please drop the "Friend of Malarkey" bullshit - we know who you are) Or did Wofsey refererence them inappropriately?

I wouldn't know, because I didn't handle it.

You claim you PM'd me, but there was no record of any PM conversation anywhere. We've never e-mailed (though I know your e-mail address and you can figure out how to reach me in about five seconds if you had a brain). I looked; in fact I put more time into trying to find it than the likes of you deserved because you seemed so sure of it nd I wanted to be certain I did not do this thing.

I did not.

Since:

1) I have no recollection of the incident in question and
2) There are ZERO PMs correlating the incident that I can even use to refresh my memory

The only logical conclusion is that it did not happen the way you claim it happened.

And frankly, the behavior you describe is not how I typically handled things.

So produce the PMs, or shit the fuck up you whiny bitch.

15 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

Again - I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. Are you referring to your pictures of the girls in your bar? (can we please drop the "Friend of Malarkey" bullshit - we know who you are) Or did Wofsey refererence them inappropriately.

I wouldn't know, because I didn't handle it.

You claim you PM'd me, but there was no record of any PM conversation anywhere. We've never e-mailed (though I know your e-mail address and you can figure out how to reach me in about five seconds if you had a brain). I looked; in fact I put more time into trying to find it than the likes of you deserved because you seemed so sure of it nd I wanted to be certain I did not do this thing.

I did not.

Since:

1) I have no recollection of the incident in question and
2) There are ZERO PMs correlating the incident that I can even use to refresh my memory

The only logical conclusion is that it did not happen the way you claim it happened.

And frankly, the behavior you describe is not how I typically handled things.

So produce the PMs, or shit the fuck up you whiny bitch.

Nothing about the pedo rule? No recollection of the wofsey posts? Grumpy told me Dreadom would remember and he seems to dislike him a bit.

I didn't claim anything. That's your drunk fat ass making claims

P.S. When I say I literally never delete a PM, I mean it. As a moderator, I had an unlimited mail box. Because of lying doucheholes like you that keep trying to gaslight everyone and change history, when we removed moderation privileges from this account we left it so I could still keep all the e-mails. For records, you know. Just in case we had problems with a returning troll.

So yes, I have PM's in my Inbox from 2005. And the Underdawg account still has every single PM conversation I had as a moderator too, though I don't have the password to it any more, those records exist.

And the conversation you are referring to about Wofsey and your posts is not among those thousands of PM records.

image.thumb.png.9426284f260160a219552cc67cdb417c.png

image.thumb.png.9d8d51442eed13dd6cd49f655b08c7b5.png

1 hour ago, yikes said:

Seems that some do :rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, Dunyazad said:

Nothing about the pedo rule? No recollection of the wofsey posts? Grumpy told me Dreadom would remember and he seems to dislike him a bit.

I know why the Pedo rule is there, I helped formulate it and wrote the memos posted under Underdawg (Scot signed off on the texts). I have no recollection of Wofsey's posts on it. I don't even know what YEAR we're talking about here.

Again, I'm hoping you'll refresh my memory on this one, with a link or a PM or some reference to what I am said to have done.

But you don't seem to be able to. Weird.

Because I have a number of PM discussions with you over the years and you've never once removed yourself from them either. So at the time you should have been able to produce the PMs. Yet you refused to.

Anyway, it's half an hour later for me here in Sydney than it is for you up in Darwin, and I was up before dawn this AM to meet my daughter's 7:00am flight back from visiting schools in the states. So I'm going to bed.

You keep chewing your spleen on this if you want to. You know how to reach me if you have a bone to pick, I don't particularly care to keep playing guessing games with you in public if you can't be bothered provide a link to what the hell the problem or incident was. I'm not fucking Karnack the magnificent, I'm not going to guess.

Somebody - Anybody Move this PA BS over to PA

OR How-about a PM Anarchy

for LOVE/HATE in Private

this is not good for the children to watch

Related image

Related image

Image result for pigs fighting animated .gif

Image result for pigs fighting animated .gif

No Win - No End - No Use

13 hours ago, mad said:

You seem to care enough to post though   :huh:

Ahhh you lucky boy, it must be so comforting to have your old pal back so you can get back to tag team trolling. 

12 hours ago, Dunyazad said:

I didn't claim anything. That's your drunk fat ass making claims

Fuck off Grumpy! Go back and crawl under your rock. You can’t deny that you posted pics of scantily clad bar(ely legal) girls in here. Wolfe’s called you out on it. I even got a months flick because I also mentioned your appalling actions. 

5 hours ago, dreadom said:

Fuck off Grumpy! Go back and crawl under your rock. You can’t deny that you posted pics of scantily clad bar(ely legal) girls in here. Wolfe’s called you out on it. I even got a months flick because I also mentioned your appalling actions. 

Did I do that? I don't remember doing that, either.

When was this?

3 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

When was this?

Zapper did it july 2016, I probably deserved a time out as I also made a disparaging remark about Jeffy’s wife. 

4 minutes ago, dreadom said:
11 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

When was this?

Zapper did it july 2016, I probably deserved a time out as I also made a disparaging remark about Jeffy’s wife. 

So this is the same incident that Grumpybitch is whiningabout? Same time, roughly?

July 2016 I was in New Caledonia, dealing with fuck-awful slow internet via shore based Wifi. Internet access there was shitty, but expensive. It would explain why I missed most of the incident I am blamed for fucking up by Grumpy, I didn't to a lot of surfing and posting from there.

I thought it might have been in 2015 when I was in Fiji, when I took a self-imposed exile from SA for almost six months without telling anyone. I get blamed for shit that happened then, too - and no one much noticed I was gone. Just like No. 6 blamed be for nuking one of his socks while I was off the grid for almost a week in Maine in 2012...they blame who they want to, without regard for the truth of what actually happened or was even possible.

Anybody else noticed an increase in this shit?  New sock, no posts just downvotes.

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, random said:

Anybody else noticed an increase in this shit?  New sock, no posts just downvotes.

That's a fuckin laugh Randumb you just pulled a sock out of your drawer a couple of hours ago if not while writing that post bleating about socks and downvotes to call yourself Brian Hancock and you have been down voting me to buggery as my posts are anti Hancock. 

What do the Mods think about that bit of identity theft? Some places in the world doing that shit you end up in a hole in the ground with no marker. 

• Downvote 1