• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  
Sign in to follow this  
Hillary

March for life is just more left wing Hate Machine.

32 minutes ago, benwynn said:

One cop against a perp with an AR compared to National Guard troops against some unarmed hecklers.

The similarity is practically unmistakable. 

To you. 

What do you want to flip flop on now buddy?

29572468_1826606547377573_20474219157400

• Like 5
  • Downvote 7

27 minutes ago, Righty_tighty_lefty_dumbas said:

PS you called these racist "hecklers"

Little_Rock_integration_protest-P.jpeg

That's disgusting.

The plaid shirts do look way more intimidating than an AR. 

31 minutes ago, Righty_tighty_lefty_dumbas said:

What do you want to flip flop on now buddy?

29572468_1826606547377573_20474219157400

Flip flopping? On what?

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Righty_tighty_lefty_dumbas said:

A bitch cop hiding outside is not armed protection,

Speaking of flip flopping, would this reflect your support of local law enforcement?

Benn - will you FFS please stop wasting bandwidth on that moron troll?

I mean can't you feel your IQ declining?

2 minutes ago, benwynn said:

So you lost that argument, let's move on...

2 minutes ago, benwynn said:

Flip flopping? On what?

Are guns too scary or can they defend people?

• Like 5
  • Downvote 8

Just now, benwynn said:

Speaking of flip flopping, would this reflect your support of local law enforcement?

Kudos for you for engaging these right wing shit-stuffed socks. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, benwynn said:

I support LEO who do the job. The racist cops that shoot scary black people should be convicted. The ones who don't do the job should be fired.

3 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Old senile man yells at clouds 

You beat those clouds yet?

• Like 5
  • Downvote 8

6 minutes ago, Righty_tighty_lefty_dumbas said:

So you lost that argument, let's move on...

Are guns too scary or can they defend people?

Can you declare your feel good self declared victory on all our arguments this evening?  I'll save time, other folks here won't have to read your stupid shit, and you'll feel real good about yourself. 

3 minutes ago, benwynn said:

Can you declare your feel good self declared victory on all our arguments this evening?  I'll save time, other folks here won't have to read your stupid shit, and you'll feel real good about yourself. 

Can you dispute I countered every argument you made no matter how much you tried to pivot and then just deflected?

• Like 5
  • Downvote 8

9 minutes ago, benwynn said:

Let's look at the score: deflect

2 hours ago, benwynn said:

This is where you are implying that someone doesn't want the cops or military to have guns. 

Who would that be?

Pivot

Explain your post with the photo of soldiers.  What was your point, assuming you had one. 

Pivot

1 hour ago, benwynn said:

So did the kids in Parkland.  Again what is your point?

Pivot

1 hour ago, benwynn said:

One cop against a perp with an AR compared to National Guard troops against some unarmed hecklers.

The similarity is practically unmistakable. 

To you. 

Pivot

23 minutes ago, benwynn said:

Pivot

22 minutes ago, benwynn said:

Flip flopping? On what?

Pivot

20 minutes ago, benwynn said:

Pivot

10 minutes ago, benwynn said:

Pivot

• Like 5
  • Downvote 8

I'm sorry for asking tough questions and making good points. Or in a word: Pivot. 

Your usual M.O is to not make a lick of sense and annoy to the point where people ignore you, then you curiously call it a win.   Right at that moment people see you as a hopeless fuckup, you declare victory. 

You're not wired right..

I'm sorry for asking tough questions and making good points. Or in a word: Pivot. 

Your usual M.O is to not make a lick of sense and annoy to the point where people ignore you, then you curiously call it a win.   Right at that moment people see you as a hopeless fuckup, you declare victory. 

You're not wired right..

Answered all of your pivots and still don't have anything?

• Like 5
  • Downvote 8

14 hours ago, benwynn said:

This is where you are implying that someone doesn't want the cops or military to have guns. 

Who would that be?

Criminals and Terrorists but they are happy to start with gun free soft targets, mom and pop stores and private "Law Abiding" citizens. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

https://www.yahoo.com/news/black-parkland-students-want-peers-125321983.html

Now it is a popularity contest.

Black Parkland Students Want Peers To 'Share The Mic'

Ho-Shing and others say the news media has played a significant role in elevating the platforms of the largely nonblack leaders of March for Our Lives while leaving out the voices of their black peers. 

• Like 5
  • Downvote 8

The Parkland students really have gun nutterz on the run. From Ted Nugent on down, they are panicked and looking for any cover, including saying "These kids have no soul." Ted, come out from behind the bush, we can see your stupid hat.

When Ted Nugent is your intellectual and gun spirit leader, and he shit's himself silly over some high school kids calling for universal background checks, you might want to rethink the situation.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, lasal said:

The Parkland students really have gun nutterz on the run. From Ted Nugent on down, they are panicked and looking for any cover, including saying "These kids have no soul." Ted, come out from behind the bush, we can see your stupid hat.

When Ted Nugent is your intellectual and gun spirit leader, and he shit's himself silly over some high school kids calling for universal background checks, you might want to rethink the situation.

Not the first time he's shit himself.

2 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Not the first time he's shit himself.

Pretty sure that is how he gets out of a fight, not how he gets into one.  

3 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

More bullshit.

Just throw him on ignore BD. He doesn't care whether what he posts is true or not - he is simply hoping to outrage those that disagree with him. If he could find something more insulting he could get away with here, he'd post that too. 

You're wasting your time with him. There is nothing there but a sad, pathetic old man hoping for validation by angering people in the Internet he's never met.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bent Sailor said:

Just throw him on ignore BD. He doesn't care whether what he posts is true or not - he is simply hoping to outrage those that disagree with him. If he could find something more insulting he could get away with here, he'd post that too. 

You're wasting your time with him. There is nothing there but a sad, pathetic old man hoping for validation by angering people in the Internet he's never met.

Moderate?

I got my new MSD STRONG t-shirt today.

It'll be interesting to see if anyone in cow country knows what it is....

16 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Moderate?

I was referring to righty dumbass but the same goes for Moderate, I guess. 

2 hours ago, Bent Sailor said:

Shout down and ignore the other side worked out real well on that last election huh?

You are just advocating 4 more years of Trump.

#winning

• Like 5
  • Downvote 8

1 hour ago, Bent Sailor said:

Pees in a pod.

Pretty much. Cost you pay for forum anonymity and a lax moderation stance. If you allow pathetic loners to shit post anonymously, you'll get pathetic loners shit posting anonymously. Takes a pretty low self-esteem to derive value from pissing people off yet not having the sack to own it. I'd pity them if that wasn't wasting even more of my time.

2 minutes ago, Bent Sailor said:

Pretty much. Cost you pay for forum anonymity and a lax moderation stance. If you allow pathetic loners to shit post anonymously, you'll get pathetic loners shit posting anonymously. Takes a pretty low self-esteem to derive value from pissing people off yet not having the sack to own it. I'd pity them if that wasn't wasting even more of my time.

Most of them are on Ignore. Occasionally I'll take a trip down Misspelling Lane to see who is the least literate.

Righty's an interesting idiot.

It's like he calls you on the phone and makes loud annoying noises until you finally hang up on him, at which point he claims victory. 

#winning 

10 minutes ago, benwynn said:

Righty's an interesting idiot.

It's like he calls you on the phone and makes loud annoying noises until you finally hang up on him, at which point he claims victory. 

#winning 

Sorry, but he's an uninteresting idiot. He's negative value on any scale. I'm proud that I can hang up before the boiler room switches to a live operator.

I particularly like the way he set up a sock to post likes to his own posts.

It seems to be the only way he can get any and even with the sock carpet bombing likes he still has one of the highest downvote counts on the forum.

Pathetic.

12 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

It seems to be the only way he can get any and even with the sock carpet bombing likes he still has one of the highest downvote counts on the forum.

Pathetic.

It's a very strange form of internet masturbation. I hope his landlord has a large dumpster.

36 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Pathetic.

Other socks can play his game!! 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

11 hours ago, Bent Sailor said:
11 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Moderate?

I am wondering if they are the written by the same person.

Same bilious personality.

10 hours ago, Hillary said:

That's about 15 minutes I guess. 

You seem to want to avoid answering a simple question.  Why is that?

"Have you ever posted in PA under the name "Happy Jack"?

(cue the crickets, as usual)

To be fair - I'll answer the question as if were posed to me.  "Nope.  I have only one identity, here.  It's the same one I've always had."

Give it a shot, @Hillary.

An answer of "yes" reflects that he is disingenuous.  An answer of "No" reflects that he is a liar.

No answer reflects the quandry above to be accurate. 

1 minute ago, benwynn said:

An answer of "yes" reflects that he is disingenuous.  An answer of "No" reflects that he is a liar.

No answer reflects the quandry above to be accurate. 

Like our President, @Hillary, I mean @Happy Jack, cannot take it like a man would.

President Trump avoids the Correspondent's Dinner because he can't handle any criticism.

Hillary Jack avoids questions that will expose him as a disingenuous, lying hypocrite.

40 minutes ago, Righty_tighty_lefty_dumbas said:

I'm with stupid.

f u c k  righty. stop waving your stink around.

45 minutes ago, Righty_tighty_lefty_dumbas said:

Why people who eat Tide pods and snort condoms don't matter:

4 in 10 millennials don't know 6 million Jews were killed in Holocaust, study shows

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/holocaust-study-millennials/

How about the other 6 out of 10? 

Any chance the Parkland survivors have never ate soap, snorted condoms, and are fully knowledgeable about the Holocaust? 

Or are you just going to lable then all as idiots like a bigoted fuck? 

Just now, benwynn said:
50 minutes ago, Righty_tighty_lefty_dumbas said:

Why people who eat Tide pods and snort condoms don't matter:

4 in 10 millennials don't know 6 million Jews were killed in Holocaust, study shows

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/holocaust-study-millennials/

Any chance the Parkland survivors have never ate soap, snorted condoms, and are fully knowledgeable about the Holocaust? 

Somewhat fewer than 4 in 10 people approve of the job President Trump is doing.

Co-inky-dink?

4 minutes ago, benwynn said:

Lol he doesn't know what bigot means.

Normie libtard.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

35 minutes ago, Righty_tighty_lefty_dumbas said:

Normie libtard.

what are you laughing about, bigot is an appropriate term, Shitbreath. 

gfy

1 hour ago, Righty_tighty_lefty_dumbas said:

Normie libtard.

You completely ignored the question.

Another debate win on your part? 

It's what he knows