Port Phillip Sailor

Russian spooks expelled

Recommended Posts

Australia has joined the US & several Euro countries and expelled a couple of Russian spooks.

Just watched an interview with a Professor Emeritus of politics (or something like that) on the ABC.

His comments were roughly  "there is no proof yet that the Russians actually did it" -

"it is a useful distraction from the issues of Brexit for the Britsh PM, May' - 

"it might be difficult for these countries to back down if ultimately proven wrong" -  

"all these countries expelling Russians is only making Putin stronger amongst his own people" -

"We should be careful not to push Russia into an action we don't want."

and he emphasized again "there is no proof the Russians did it, only supposition" 

I wonder - if a high profile politician was assassinated anywhere, and the gun used proved to be made in America - would that make America responsible?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Port Phillip Sailor said:

Australia has joined the US & several Euro countries and expelled a couple of Russian spooks.

Just watched an interview with a Professor Emeritus of politics (or something like that) on the ABC.

His comments were roughly  "there is no proof yet that the Russians actually did it" -

"it is a useful distraction from the issues of Brexit for the Britsh PM, May' - 

"it might be difficult for these countries to back down if ultimately proven wrong" -  

"all these countries expelling Russians is only making Putin stronger amongst his own people" -

"We should be careful not to push Russia into an action we don't want."

and he emphasized again "there is no proof the Russians did it, only supposition" 

I wonder - if a high profile politician was assassinated anywhere, and the gun used proved to be made in America - would that make America responsible?

Is there actually an adult anywhere who seriously believes that proof is possible in a case like this?

There are only a handful of possible sources of that poison, all governments and of them only Russia had any reason to want him dead.

Conclusive, if not proven to a legal standard.

Luckily, because if it WAS proven to a legal standard it would constitute an act of war.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SloopJonB said:

Is there actually an adult anywhere who seriously believes that proof is possible in a case like this?

There are only a handful of possible sources of that poison, all governments and of them only Russia had any reason to want him dead.

Conclusive, if not proven to a legal standard.

Luckily, because if it WAS proven to a legal standard it would constitute an act of war.

""there is no proof the Russians did it, only supposition" 

Those were the words of a Professor Emeritus who would know a darn sight more about these things than we do,. I'm only reporting what he said - more than once.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You seem to have missed the point.

In matters like this there never IS more than supposition. It can never be more than a balance of probabilities.

You are dealing with the highest level pro's imaginable, not Eddie "Two Shoes" the hit man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

You seem to have missed the point.

In matters like this there never IS more than supposition. It can never be more than a balance of probabilities.

You are dealing with the highest level pro's imaginable, not Eddie "Two Shoes" the hit man.

And YOU'VE missed the point. I am only reporting what a Professor Emeritus on the subject of politics said. I heard it with my own ears. I am not lying. If you think he has it wrong - address you issues to him.

ps. He also said that it is quite possible your "Two shoes hit man" was "a rouge agent settling an old score".

We do know that Skripal was responsible for exposing some 300 Russian spooks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Port Phillip Sailor said:

Australia has joined the US

crap , turdball bent over quickly as soon as the opportunity arose .

kRist on a bike Oz doesn't rate on the global Richter scale .

we simply do what ever America expects of us .

 

Same as it ever was .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Mid said:

crap , turdball bent over quickly as soon as the opportunity arose .

kRist on a bike Oz doesn't rate on the global Richter scale .

we simply do what ever America expects of us .

 

Same as it ever was .

Hate the place that much eh?

Feel free to go somewhere else to live. We won't stand in your way.

Try Myanmar - you can tell them how to run their country. See how you go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love Australia , luckiest country in the world .

doesn't change a word of my post .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

truth serum , too powerful for you :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These consulates are so last century. Politial plums and pork. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some members of the Trump campaign are looking at jail time. These guys have it easy; they just get kicked out of the country. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/27/2018 at 6:14 AM, Port Phillip Sailor said:

""there is no proof the Russians did it, only supposition" 

Those were the words of a Professor Emeritus who would know a darn sight more about these things than we do,. I'm only reporting what he said - more than once.

Its his opinion, and just like arseholes, everybody has one. Professor Emeritus included.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mad said:

Its his opinion, and just like arseholes, everybody has one and most stink. Professor Emeritus included.

Edited for truthiness....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are there actually people in this world so utterly stupid they think that:

A - Spy assassinations get resolved like the OJ Simpson murder and get proved in court - or not - in front of a jury with all the evidence available to the defense?

B - There may be someone that might believe A maybe, but in what alternative universe does the Russian government leave nerve agents lying around for anyone to screw with? This is like a B-2 bomber dropping a made-in-USA bomb on your house and the Air Force saying "well we left the keys in it, who the fuck knows who was flying it" :rolleyes:

I always think the Russians ROFLMAO at westerners dumb enough to believe the crap they post from St. Petersburg.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

Are there actually people in this world so utterly stupid they think that:

A - Spy assassinations get resolved like the OJ Simpson murder and get proved in court - or not - in front of a jury with all the evidence available to the defense?

B - There may be someone that might believe A maybe, but in what alternative universe does the Russian government leave nerve agents lying around for anyone to screw with? This is like a B-2 bomber dropping a made-in-USA bomb on your house and the Air Force saying "well we left the keys in it, who the fuck knows who was flying it" :rolleyes:

I always think the Russians ROFLMAO at westerners dumb enough to believe the crap they post from St. Petersburg.

The former Soviet Union fell apart quite suddenly. Who knows how much Soviet equipment was left in any number of now independent countries.

If you think that Russia could account for every bit of the former Soviet Union equipment you've got rocks in your head. Or you are still suffering from the old American paranoia about "reds under the beds". You've been brainwashed all your life that the Russians are the bogeyman. You cannot accept the possibility that that could be wrong.

This so called deadly poison that acts in minutes seems to have taken several hours to work. It now appears to have been administered at their home hours before they were found in the park. Anyone with half a brain can see that it doesn't add up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Paging Random too the white hot conspiracy phone.....

Paging Random too the white hot conspiracy phone.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess Port Phillip has no idea that the Russian nerve agent degrades pretty quickly and nothing mixed in the old USSR days would work now.

The idea that some random person who just randomly got a hold of a fresh batch and randomly decided to poison a Russian defector is about as likely as seeing the Pope as a contestant on Rue Paul's drag race.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Port Man - - Just for grins, let's say that it is proven that Moscow ordered the assassination and approved use of the nerve agent. What would you think about that, and would expelling diplomats be an appropriate response for Australia, or other UK allies?

Not a trick question, just wondering.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

I guess Port Phillip has no idea that the Russian nerve agent degrades pretty quickly and nothing mixed in the old USSR days would work now.

The idea that some random person who just randomly got a hold of a fresh batch and randomly decided to poison a Russian defector is about as likely as seeing the Pope as a contestant on Rue Paul's drag race.

THANK YOU! You just backed up my theory that it was old stuff. If the Russian government was behind it do you really think they would use old stock?

This so called deadly poison that acts in minutes seems to have taken several hours to work. It now appears to have been administered at their home hours before they were found in the park.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The funniest thing is this is clearly done in a way that leaves no doubt it is an FSB job Pour Encourager Les Autres. This could have been done 100 other ways that weren't obvious FSB  hits, but Putin wanted to make SURE everyone thinking of defecting knows what waits for them. The bot squad then has fun with the usual useful idiots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, lasal said:

Port Man - - Just for grins, let's say that it is proven that Moscow ordered the assassination and approved use of the nerve agent. What would you think about that, and would expelling diplomats be an appropriate response for Australia, or other UK allies?

Not a trick question, just wondering.

Expelling Russian "spies" as the Aus gov called them is just a bit of sheep factor. We've got nothing that Russia would find worth spying on.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Port Phillip Sailor said:
14 minutes ago, lasal said:

Port Man - - Just for grins, let's say that it is proven that Moscow ordered the assassination and approved use of the nerve agent. What would you think about that, and would expelling diplomats be an appropriate response for Australia, or other UK allies?

Not a trick question, just wondering.

Expelling Russian "spies" as the Aus gov called them is just a bit of sheep factor. We've got nothing that Russia would find worth spying on.

What would you say about the poisoning?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kent_island_sailor said:

The funniest thing is this is clearly done in a way that leaves no doubt it is an FSB job Pour Encourager Les Autres. This could have been done 100 other ways that weren't obvious FSB  hits, but Putin wanted to make SURE everyone thinking of defecting knows what waits for them. The bot squad then has fun with the usual useful idiots.

Read the facts.........

Skripal DID NOT DEFECT. He was in a Russian prison and if the Russians wanted him dead - that would have been the obvious time to do it.

He was exchanged in a spy swap.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, lasal said:

What would you say about the poisoning?

If failed! Nobody has died.

But it was obviously an attempted murder. Just who by has yet to be proven.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Port Phillip Sailor said:
4 minutes ago, lasal said:

What would you say about the poisoning?

If failed! Nobody has died.

So, you can't even contemplate the possibility that Moscow ordered the assassination with a nerve agent?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Port Phillip Sailor said:

Read the facts.........

Skripal DID NOT DEFECT. He was in a Russian prison and if the Russians wanted him dead - that would have been the obvious time to do it.

He was exchanged in a spy swap.

 

 

Wouldn't they be getting two for the price of one that way? You know get a trade out of him and kill him later. Sounds like a win-win for Putin.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, lasal said:

So, you can't even contemplate the possibility that Moscow ordered the assassination with a nerve agent?

I did not say that! You did.

Of course Moscow may have ordered the murder. But I cannot yet exclude any one of the 300 other spooks that Skripal exposed who may have been settling a grudge. Any one of them may have had access to the nerve gas in the past and wanted to settle a score.

On the BBC news I am watching right now is the announcement that Skripal's daughter has improved dramatically and is out of danger. Skripal stil critical. We soon may have some answers as it has been confirmed that the poison was administered at the front door of their house.

In the meantime it has been a great distraction from the Brexit mess for the British PM. You can't deny that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, lasal said:

Wouldn't they be getting two for the price of one that way? You know get a trade out of him and kill him later. Sounds like a win-win for Putin.

Again - read the facts. They let him go (in a spy swap) 8 years ago when the then Russian president pardoned him and he went to the UK to live.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Port Phillip Sailor said:
16 minutes ago, lasal said:

So, you can't even contemplate the possibility that Moscow ordered the assassination with a nerve agent?

I did not say that! You did.

Of course Moscow may have ordered the murder. But I cannot yet exclude any one of the 300 other spooks that Skripal exposed who may have been settling a grudge. Any one of them may have had access to the nerve gas in the past and wanted to settle a score.

On the BBC news I am watching right now is the announcement that Skripal's daughter has improved dramatically and is out of danger. Skripal stil critical. We soon may have some answers as it has been confirmed that the poison was administered at the front door of their house.

In the meantime it has been a great distraction from the Brexit mess. You can't deny that.

Well, ahh, that was still a question. I didn't put words into your mouth, I just had to ask three times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, lasal said:

Well, ahh, that was still a question. I didn't put words into your mouth, I just had to ask three times.

And I have NEVER said the Russians did not do it, or were behind it.

As I Wrote - "But I cannot yet exclude any one of the 300 other spooks ........"

I doubt that any other country was behind it - but in the grey world of spooks you never know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Port Phillip Sailor said:
14 minutes ago, lasal said:

Wouldn't they be getting two for the price of one that way? You know get a trade out of him and kill him later. Sounds like a win-win for Putin.

Again - read the facts. They let him go (in a spy swap) 8 years ago when the then Russian president pardoned him and he went to the UK to live.

I know they traded him, that's what I said. I think it's hard for you to lose one of your major points, but you should look at the fact that if Moscow killed him in prison they would not have gotten a trade out of him and they can and do practice a policy of killing former spy's. It's completely pointless for you to point out they had him in prison, makes you sound silly, just FYI.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So we have 3 possibilities:

1. It was the Russian government.

2. It was some Russian spy or ex spy operating entirely on his own. He somehow got a hold of the ingredients, mixed up some nerve agent, did not kill himself in the process, and killed the man who betrayed him. This person would know Russia would get the blame for this and we can assume Putin would ensure he died a long and slow death for causing so many problems for Russia just because he felt like it or perhaps just liked chemistry :rolleyes:

3. Unknown third parties trying to distract people from Brexit.

I think I know which one I would bet on...........

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lasal said:

I know they traded him, that's what I said. I think it's hard for you to lose one of your major points, but you should look at the fact that if Moscow killed him in prison they would not have gotten a trade out of him and they can and do practice a policy of killing former spy's. It's completely pointless for you to point out they had him in prison, makes you sound silly, just FYI.

AGAIN - read the facts....

The Russians weren't looking to trade him. They only did so at the insistance of the British.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Port Phillip Sailor said:
6 minutes ago, lasal said:

Well, ahh, that was still a question. I didn't put words into your mouth, I just had to ask three times.

And I have NEVER said the Russians did not do it, or were behind it.

As I Wrote - "But I cannot yet exclude any one of the 300 other spooks ........"

You've put a lot of energy into alternative theories, and I'm doing you a favor by helping you sound more reasonable with an explanation that you realize Russia is the prime suspect, if you would agree with that. Or at least you think is maybe possible they did it. :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Port Phillip Sailor said:
9 minutes ago, lasal said:

I know they traded him, that's what I said. I think it's hard for you to lose one of your major points, but you should look at the fact that if Moscow killed him in prison they would not have gotten a trade out of him and they can and do practice a policy of killing former spy's. It's completely pointless for you to point out they had him in prison, makes you sound silly, just FYI.

AGAIN - read the facts....

The Russians weren't looking to trade him. They only did so at the insistance of the British.

There you go with the silly talk. You're saying Russia released him simply because the Brits insisted? They traded him. The Brits got him and the Russians got something else. If the Russians handed over his corpse, they would get nothing but a funeral bill. I'm out of favors on this one, but I hope I've helped.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

So we have 3 possibilities:

1. It was the Russian government.

2. It was some Russian spy or ex spy operating entirely on his own. He somehow got a hold of the ingredients, mixed up some nerve agent, did not kill himself in the process, and killed the man who betrayed him. This person would know Russia would get the blame for this and we can assume Putin would ensure he died a long and slow death for causing so many problems for Russia just because he felt like it or perhaps just liked chemistry :rolleyes:

3. Unknown third parties trying to distract people from Brexit.

I think I know which one I would bet on...........

 

Your choice,

But your 2nd scenario is ridiculous.

And your 3rd scenario  just reflects  the American paranoia of the Russian bogeyman.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Port Phillip Sailor said:

Your choice,

But your 2nd scenario is ridiculous.

And your 3rd scenario  just reflects  the American paranoia of the Russian bogeyman.

My Daddy regularly told me that if 3 or more people are telling you you're wrong, shutup 'til you find out for sure who's right. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, lasal said:

You've put a lot of energy into alternative theories, and I'm doing you a favor by helping you sound more reasonable with an explanation that you realize Russia is the prime suspect, if you would agree with that. Or at least you think is maybe possible they did it. :)

 

Of course the Russians are the prime suspect. The whole bloody world knows that.

BUT that does not exclude the possibility that some rouge ex spy did it.

It would be very shortsighted to shut your eyes to any possibility until you have positive proof. Maybe that's the American way - knee-jerk reaction. Lynch mob.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, lasal said:

There you go with the silly talk. You're saying Russia released him simply because the Brits insisted? They traded him. The Brits got him and the Russians got something else. If the Russians handed over his corpse, they would get nothing but a funeral bill. I'm out of favors on this one, but I hope I've helped.

Once afuckin'gain -READ THE FACTS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

My Daddy regularly told me that if 3 or more people are telling you you're wrong, shutup 'til you find out for sure who's right. 

Good advice.

My parents - and several others, taught me not to jump to conclusions. Keep an open mind until you have ALL the facts.

You are jumping to conclusions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Port Phillip Sailor said:

Good advice.

My parents - and several others, taught me not to jump to conclusions. Keep an open mind until you have ALL the facts.

You are jumping to conclusions.

Oh really?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

Oh really?  

Yeah.

100 people could tell you that you are wrong but if you KNOW you are right, why cave in and let them win? 

 I am right in that it has not been proven conclusively that the Russian government did it.

I don't subscribe to your lynch mob mentality.

"He probably done it - string him up"

Shoot first - ask questions later. (a recurrent feature of American life)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Port Phillip Sailor said:

Yeah.

100 people could tell you that you are wrong but if you KNOW you are right, why cave in and let them win? 

 I am right in that it has not been proven conclusively that the Russian government did it.

I don't subscribe to your lynch mob mentality.

"He probably done it - string him up"

Shoot first - ask questions later. (a recurrent feature of American life)

If you say so - it must be. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Port Phillip Sailor said:

Your choice,

But your 2nd scenario is ridiculous.

And your 3rd scenario  just reflects  the American paranoia of the Russian bogeyman.

Choice 3 doesn't even involve Russians and choice 2 *is* ridiculous. So that leaves 1 ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

Choice 3 doesn't even involve Russians and choice 2 *is* ridiculous. So that leaves 1 ;)

Which is as yet unproven. Just a guess. It may be right - but as I wrote - not yet proven.

"3. Unknown third parties trying to distract people from Brexit. "     That is also just plain ridiculous. It does demonstrate your lack of understanding of how the British parliament works. The unwritten rules. - - - - When you are in the shit - grasp at any straw that distracts the media and the people from the mess you have created. Brexit is a BIG mess so they need to beat up anything that takes the media's mind of it. Our governments do it as well. "Change the flag" Keating was a master at it.

It's a tactic that's probably way over your head.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Port Phillip Sailor said:

Of course the Russians are the prime suspect. The whole bloody world knows that.

BUT that does not exclude the possibility that some rouge ex spy did it.

It would be very shortsighted to shut your eyes to any possibility until you have positive proof. Maybe that's the American way - knee-jerk reaction. Lynch mob.

Khmer rouge?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Port really is making an effort to take over from Randumb isn't he?

To give him his due, he is making a strong move towards the inside rail.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Port Phillip Sailor said:

I did not say that! You did.

Of course Moscow may have ordered the murder. But I cannot yet exclude any one of the 300 other spooks that Skripal exposed who may have been settling a grudge. Any one of them may have had access to the nerve gas in the past and wanted to settle a score.

On the BBC news I am watching right now is the announcement that Skripal's daughter has improved dramatically and is out of danger. Skripal stil critical. We soon may have some answers as it has been confirmed that the poison was administered at the front door of their house.

In the meantime it has been a great distraction from the Brexit mess for the British PM. You can't deny that.

It’s nowhere near distracting enough to put Brexit out of mind. 

Maybe a cricket scandal or fucking a porn star would be effective. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Port Phillip Sailor said:

Again - read the facts. They let him go (in a spy swap) 8 years ago when the then Russian president pardoned him and he went to the UK to live.

How much do you trust Putins word? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Port Phillip Sailor said:

Which is as yet unproven. Just a guess. It may be right - but as I wrote - not yet proven.

"3. Unknown third parties trying to distract people from Brexit. "     That is also just plain ridiculous. It does demonstrate your lack of understanding of how the British parliament works. The unwritten rules. - - - - When you are in the shit - grasp at any straw that distracts the media and the people from the mess you have created. Brexit is a BIG mess so they need to beat up anything that takes the media's mind of it. Our governments do it as well. "Change the flag" Keating was a master at it.

It's a tactic that's probably way over your head.

 

You are a god damn fucking idiot to dream that one up. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Port really is making an effort to take over from Randumb isn't he? ...

My thoughts too. I hadn't noticed him before. Gotta be somebody's dirty sock.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lets run with his outlandish theory random Russians somehow found the precursor chemicals and mixed up a batch. That in some ways is even WORSE - if the Russians can't control their chemical warfare supplies, than not only are they dangerous to their obvious targets but also anyone else any random Russian gets annoyed with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, kent_island_sailor said:

Lets run with his outlandish theory random Russians somehow found the precursor chemicals and mixed up a batch. That in some ways is even WORSE - if the Russians can't control their chemical warfare supplies, than not only are they dangerous to their obvious targets but also anyone else any random Russian gets annoyed with.

You seem to have memory loss, or maybe it was just not in the news over there enough for it to sink in to your befuddled brain... or maybe you were just smoking too much dope.

The USSR broke apart in 1991 rapidly. Like a house of cards. Several countries that were part of the USSR (Russia) are now independent countries. Do you know that?

Novichok was developed between 1971 and 1993.

There is NO chance that every bit of former USSR military items were taken back to Russia when the former USSR broke apart.

It is very likely that any amount of Novichok was left behind somewhere. Novichok was in (or intended to be used in) artillery shells.  The Russians are not likely to admit that any was left behind somewhere  - or they may not even know that. There was doubt/fear that all their nukes were brought back. Nobody is sure the were all accounted for.

Novichok is supposed to be a deadly nerve agent that kills in minutes.

The Skripals did NOT die in minutes. In fact the daughter is recovering quite well now. (May not be in your news which often doesn't seem to report much of events outside your borders)

It has been said (maybe by you) that Novichok degrades in time. That suggests that what was used on the Skripals was "old stock" or "past it's use by date". That then suggests that it may not have been in Russian hands for a time. Do you really think if the Russian government was behind this incident that they would use Novichok that was  past it's use by date when they most likely have fresh stuff?

I can see where you are coming from. For 70 years you have been brainwashed by your government that the Russians are the bad guys. You cannot accept anything different. That is so obvious to anybody from outside the US. Especially with the election that the Democrats lost but can't accept that it was their own bloody fault - so it must be the Russians. Rampant paranoia. Eveything that goes wrong in the USA was caused by the Russians. They are everywhere -  "reds under the beds"'

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

TWO Australian diplomats will be expelled from the embassy in Moscow, as a retaliation to the Australian government expelling two Russian diplomats from Australia.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/australian-ambassador-appears-for-russian-foreign-ministry-faceoff/news-story/558b1a22f54b242bab74276529b93d76

 

gee , never saw that coming :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now