Sign in to follow this  
Mid

Laura Ingraham

Parkland student David Hogg rejects Fox News host's apology

Twelve companies have said they are pulling ads from Laura Ingraham's programme after 17-year-old David Hogg tweeted a call for a boycott.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43597905

• Like 1

Most of them have done it. 

She used to be a normal person who could express conservative viewpoints, but somehow evolved into a Coulter-Esque cunt. Now her stuff is moronic and geared toward treating fellow Americans like an enemy. I guess that plays well to her audience. 

3 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Most of them have done it. 

She used to be a normal person who could express conservative viewpoints, but somehow evolved into a Coulter-Esque cunt. Now her stuff is moronic and geared toward treating fellow Americans like an enemy. I guess that plays well to her audience. 

When was that? When she was outing gay students and playing hide the salamiwith Dinesh D'Souza back at Dartmouth in the 80s?

She's been a piece of shit sinve she was in college. She'sjust been better at hiding it.

Her apology was about as sincere as a Trump condolence call to a black soldier's family.

The best way to deal with right wing cunts - of either sex.

Money is the only thing they really care about.

50 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

16a6654.jpg

Hey Wayfair. I just cancelled my last order. Hogg is a self aggrandizing opportunist. Carpetbagging on the deaths of his classmates. Even after being asked politely not to use their daughters name in the march he and they ignored the families request.

He is a self promoter. Kinda what you hated Trump for not so long ago. 

• Downvote 2

Boycotts are censorship. Conservatives have been finding their voice, Tea party, then Trump. Companies that knee jerk to liberals may find out conservatives own wallets too. 

• Downvote 2

25 minutes ago, Hillary said:

Hey Wayfair. I just cancelled my last order. Hogg is a self aggrandizing opportunist. Carpetbagging on the deaths of his classmates. Even after being asked politely not to use their daughters name in the march he and they ignored the families request.

He is a self promoter. Kinda what you hated Trump for not so long ago. 

You are a piece of work.

To think that it bothered you when people attacked you for yourpersonal tragedy.

What a hypocritical twat you are.

• Like 1

Just now, B.J. Porter said:

You are a piece of work.

To think that it bothered you when people attacked you for yourpersonal tragedy.

Bullshit 

I have never  used any personal  tragedy I may have had as a political bludgeon to target the livelihood of democrat talking heads. Hoggs agenda is not sadness seeking healing it is venon seeking political pot shots. So Again Bullshit. 

He was asked not to use one of the dead  in his speeches or rallys. But that went unheeded and he continues to say crap like don't just vote against a republican find 17 more to vote with you. 

If he was trying to unify and seek common sense ideas to reduce all violence? My support. If he is just electioneering for Democrats then sorry but no. 

So one more time. Bullshit. 

• Downvote 1

BTW not making excuses for Ingram it was a dumb thing to say.  But if everyone lost their job for saying a dumb thing now and a gain. There would be a lot of job openings. 

I remember a democrat who joked she was only half a woman. (breast cancer survivor at lest I think it was her) no boycott. no media storm. without any twitter.

And if I understand correctly she apologized and he refused the apology.  Not the bigger man I guess. 

• Downvote 1

25 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

You are a piece of work.

Can you get the keys back for a week to trash this piece of shit forever? 15 years and counting and it is still here.

• Like 2

Hillary Again Man is and has always been a useless cunt of a human being.  Jack has just learned to disguise it better, well except for threads like this.  I still think the dead kid was a ruse for attention. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hillary said:

Hey Wayfair. I just cancelled my last order.

46 minutes ago, Hillary said:

Boycotts are censorship.

Within 15 minutes of each other.  The man is practically a comedian. 

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Can you get the keys back for a week to trash this piece of shit forever? 15 years and counting and it is still here.

You love censorship don't you. Bet you'd be all for this. Or would you prefer a "D" for Deplorable. 

5abf0b1faf0fd_v3-auschwitz-getty-DONTUSEAGAINc2(1).thumb.jpg.5ea569b7bb1764c8fd95f362f0e43d6a.jpg

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, benwynn said:

Within 15 minutes of each other.  The man is practically a comedian. 

You really are dense. I said I won't start but if you do then I will play by your rules. 

• Downvote 1

47 minutes ago, Hillary said:

Boycotts are censorship. Conservatives have been finding their voice, Tea party, then Trump. Companies that knee jerk to liberals may find out conservatives own wallets too. 

From two thousand fucking thirteen:

https://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2013/08/24/5-corporations-that-should-be-blacklisted-by-conservatives-n1672317

If the volume of companies is more important than the chronology, here is a boycott list of 78:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/12/list-78-companies-blacklisted-breitbart-make-sure-boycott/

Good morning, dipshit.   Feeling especially stupid right now?

2 minutes ago, Hillary said:

You really are dense. I said I won't start but if you do then I will play by your rules. 

I forgot that your integrity is conditional.  

I'm not sure why I forgot, but thanks for the reminder.

8 minutes ago, benwynn said:

From two thousand fucking thirteen:

https://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2013/08/24/5-corporations-that-should-be-blacklisted-by-conservatives-n1672317

If the volume of companies is more important than the chronology, here is a boycott list of 78:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/12/list-78-companies-blacklisted-breitbart-make-sure-boycott/

I though I just pointed the same thing out to you? Did I not specifically mention the Tea Party?  They started in two thousand fucking thirteen as well. 

• Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, benwynn said:

I forgot that your integrity is conditional.  

I'm not sure why I forgot, but thanks for the reminder.

No not conditional but you don't get to till the playing field and expect me to just accept it. 

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Hillary said:

I though I just pointed the same thing out to you? Did I not specifically mention the Tea Party?  They started in two thousand fucking thirteen as well. 

So explain the statement "Companies that knee jerk to liberals may find out conservatives own wallets too."

"May find out".  That doesn't sound past tense to me. 

No not conditional but you don't get to till the playing field and expect me to just accept it. 

Not conditional, but it's conditional.    Very clear now.  Thanks. 

4 minutes ago, benwynn said:

So explain the statement "Companies that knee jerk to liberals may find out conservatives own wallets too."

"May find out".  That doesn't sound past tense to me. 

To date I have seen a few conservative calls to boycott as you point out. Can you identify any such calls for a conservative boycott that actually resulted in a boycott?  They may exist I just don't recall any from back then. 

Should Hogg have accepted her apology? Was it appropriate for him call for a boycott? Kinda showed his real motivation I think. 

• Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, benwynn said:

Not conditional, but it's conditional.    Very clear now.  Thanks. 

Yeah I suppose you could call a Quaker who resorts to violence to stop the rape of his daughter a hypocrite.  His pacifism was conditional afterall. 

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Hillary said:

To date I have seen a few conservative calls to boycott as you point out. Can you identify any such calls for a conservative boycott that actually resulted in a boycott?  They may exist I just don't recall any from back then. 

Should Hogg have accepted her apology? Was it appropriate for him call for a boycott? Kinda showed his real motivation I think. 

So your bar for Conservatives is results.  Since they apparently suck at boycotts it doesn't count.

However, your bar for Hogg is "real motivation".   Why doesn't "real motivation" count for Conservatives?  Why the different standard?

Boo Hoo Hoo

Why Laura Ingraham's Advertiser Exodus Over David Hogg Tweet Could Be Fatal

Fox News host Laura Ingraham could be facing an existential threat to her brief tenure as the host of a primetime TV show over her handling of a tweet mocking Parkland, Florida, school shooting survivor David Hogg, according to industry insiders. 

“Her apology has been inadequate so far,” Joe Peyronnin, a former president of Fox News, told TheWrap. “If it is dragging down their revenues significantly and she has not addressed it in such a way that advertisers will return it could be fatal for sure.” 

As of Friday, at least 10 sponsors had announced they would stop advertising on “The Ingraham Angle” despite her Thursday apology to Hogg for a tweet accusing the 17-year-old of whining about his rejection from four California colleges to which he had applied. 

“It’s going to be a business decision,” Peyronnin said. “Look at how long Fox News hung on with people being charged with sexual harassment or mistreatment. It took them a while but ultimately when they saw their business being damaged for the long term, they made decisions.” 

https://www.thewrap.com/laura-ingraham-david-hogg-advertiser-exodus-fatal-apology-inadequate/

Yeah I suppose you could call a Quaker who resorts to violence to stop the rape of his daughter a hypocrite.  His pacifism was conditional afterall. 

If you feel what happens to you on this forum can be compared to the rape of your daughter, you are fucked up in the head.  Sorry for being blunt. 

56 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

Hillary Again Man is and has always been a useless cunt of a human being.  Jack has just learned to disguise it better, well except for threads like this.  I still think the dead kid was a ruse for attention. 

No, the was not. I verified it to my satisfaction. I can't share what I found, but I am convinced from my investigations as an admin that the man behind the trolling had a son who died suddenly and tragically. 

That being said...he's such an unbearably hypocritical douche I can easily see why people wouldn't believe him. And why some would cross some lines with him I would not.

Latest Ingraham ex advertisers

Running list of companies that have cut ties with Fox News host Laura Ingraham: 

Atlantis 
Expedia 
Hulu 
Honda 
Jenny Craig 
Johnson & Johnson 
Jos. A. Bank 
Liberty Mutual 
Miracle Ear 
Nestle 
Nutrish 
Principal investment group 
Office Depot 
Ruby Tuesday 
Stitch Fix 
TripAdvisor 
Wayfair

23 minutes ago, benwynn said:

So your bar for Conservatives is results.  Since they apparently suck at boycotts it doesn't count.

However, your bar for Hogg is "real motivation".   Why doesn't "real motivation" count for Conservatives?  Why the different standard?

No slow Ben the lack of participation tells you Conservatives don't buy into boycotting generally. That may change is the only point I was making. 

3 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Atlantis 
Expedia 
Hulu 
Honda 
Jenny Craig 
Johnson & Johnson 
Jos. A. Bank 
Liberty Mutual 
Miracle Ear 
Nestle 
Nutrish 
Office Depot 
Ruby Tuesday 
Stitch Fix 
TripAdvisor 
Wayfair

I would not be so proud of that. Makes you look like  ....  Well like you would be first in line to run the Train. 

5abf0b1faf0fd_v3-auschwitz-getty-DONTUSEAGAINc2(1).thumb.jpg.5ea569b7bb1764c8fd95f362f0e43d6a.jpg

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Hillary said:

I would not be so proud of that. Makes you look like  ....  Well like you would be first in line to run the Train. 

Are those your wives and children?

39 minutes ago, Hillary said:

You are a true cunt.

All Canadians truly appreciate the fact that you moved just about as far away from Canada as is possible in North America.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, benwynn said:

If you feel what happens to you on this forum can be compared to the rape of your daughter, you are fucked up in the head.  Sorry for being blunt. 

Not blunt, just a simple statement of fact.

55 minutes ago, Hillary said:

48 minutes ago, benwynn said:

23 minutes ago, Hillary said:

No slow Ben the lack of participation tells you Conservatives don't buy into boycotting generally. That may change is the only point I was making. 

I thought the point you were making was Hogg's "real motivation".   What would the "real motivation" be on the part of the conservatives in the examples I linked to?   

And don't call me slow.  I am quite adept at keeping up with your dodging.  I would think you would have learned that three identities ago. 

45 minutes ago, benwynn said:

Feel what happened to me? Who cares? I certainly don't.

Get over yourselves. Pointing out that the morality of some on this board ..... . Well take Badlatitue above with his "are those your wives and children."  for instance.

Pointing out their low character makes you think I was bothered by it? Sorry old boy but no. 

You need to adjust your thinking. I've won when they go that road. Any half assed psych book will tell you that when the arguments turn personal it's a sign they are losing it. 

4 minutes ago, benwynn said:

I thought the point you were making was Hogg's "real motivation".   What would the "real motivation" be on the part of the conservatives in the examples I linked to?   

And don't call me slow.  I am quite adept at keeping up with your dodging.  I would think you would have learned that three identities ago. 

That too but not in the context of the back and forth we were just having. Try to keep up. 

Just now, Hillary said:

Get over yourselves. Pointing out that the morality of some on this board ..... . Well take Badlatitue above with his "are those your wives and children."  for instance.

Pointing out their low character makes you think I was bothered by it? Sorry old boy but no. 

You need to adjust your thinking. I've won when they go that road. Any half assed psych book will tell you that when the arguments turn personal it's a sign they are losing it. 

What I find fascinating about you and your "elk" is that insulting millions of people is apparently okay, while insulting just one person is over the line.  It is fine to brand "The Left" as liars and hypocrites.  But brand one person with those pejoratives, and its a major offense.  You are not the only one doing this.  It is a widespread pattern. 

That too but not in the context of the back and forth we were just having. Try to keep up. 

I'm keeping up just fine, regardless of how fast you dance.

2 hours ago, Hillary said:

Boycotts are free speech. Like Happy, most Fox News viewers live in trailers and carry small wallets.  

4 hours ago, Difícilmente En Viento said:

Boycotts are free speech. Like Happy, most Fox News viewers live in trailers and carry small wallets.  

Boycotts are a form of speech. 

Hillary Jack would like to quash that. 

He will refuse to recognize the hypocrisy. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

When was that? When she was outing gay students and playing hide the salamiwith Dinesh D'Souza back at Dartmouth in the 80s?

She's been a piece of shit sinve she was in college. She'sjust been better at hiding it.

Her apology was about as sincere as a Trump condolence call to a black soldier's family.

Her sincerity is roughly equal to Simple Jack’s integrity. I’m pretty sure she was on McGlaughlin Group long ago. They didn’t put up with the Foxy News gibberish there; people on either side had to be able to make a point. 

8 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

No, the was not. I verified it to my satisfaction. I can't share what I found, but I am convinced from my investigations as an admin that the man behind the trolling had a son who died suddenly and tragically. 

That being said...he's such an unbearably hypocritical douche I can easily see why people wouldn't believe him. And why some would cross some lines with him I would not.

If he actually did endure a tragic death of a child then his lack of empathy puts him in the psycho column.  Truly pathetic 

29 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

"Bill O'Reilly signed off The O'Reilly Factor on Tuesday night, telling viewers that he is about to take a pre-planned vacation. The Fox News host assured viewers that his trip was planned ..."

“I like to take time off around Easter, it's calming,” he said. Last night, in his Tip of the Day

Edited by VhmSays
Added a quote

47 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

If he actually did endure a tragic death of a child then his lack of empathy puts him in the psycho column.  Truly pathetic 

I cannot imagine what it would be like to suffer that type of loss.

I have a hunch Hillary Jack was a self-absorbed asshole before his son died.  

10 hours ago, Ishmael said:

Obviously not high enough on BJs personal shitlist to deal with. :ph34r:

1 minute ago, hermetic said:

how much hate does it take to troll someone with the death of their child?

Were you here then? If not you have no idea what happened.  If the death was real then only a pathetically deranged person would use it for attention for endless months.  If not (and nobody can say for sure) then it's truly psychotic behavior.  The Malarkian Meltdown was monumentally epic. Jack was much more vicious then, after repeated flickings he has learned to temper his posts in an effort to not cross the line.  He is still the same low life.  

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, d'ranger said:
53 minutes ago, hermetic said:

how much hate does it take to troll someone with the death of their child?

Were you here then? If not you have no idea what happened.  If the death was real then only a pathetically deranged person would use it for attention for endless months.  If not (and nobody can say for sure) then it's truly psychotic behavior.  The Malarkian Meltdown was monumentally epic. Jack was much more vicious then, after repeated flickings he has learned to temper his posts in an effort to not cross the line.  He is still the same low life.  

yeah, that excuses it

1 hour ago, d'ranger said:

Well I was here and that is not how it went down, not even close.   I’ll add on to what BJ wrote - It happened - It was verified.  

It takes a really pathetic person to continue to bring it up, no matter how much you despise the poster. 

Some lines should not be crossed BJ gets it as would most people.  

9 hours ago, Hillary said:

Any half assed psych book will tell you that when the arguments turn personal it's a sign they are losing it. 

Or are simply fed up with dealing with an obtuse idiot.

11 hours ago, badlatitude said:

Atlantis 
Expedia 
Hulu 
Honda 
Jenny Craig 
Johnson & Johnson 
Jos. A. Bank 
Liberty Mutual 
Miracle Ear 
Nestle 
Nutrish 
Office Depot 
Ruby Tuesday 
Stitch Fix 
TripAdvisor 
Wayfair

So the question I need to ask is; how many of those sponsors ACTUALLY advertised on this show...  Seem to remember the same backlash for "advertisers" with Glenn Beck and Rush Limberger as it tuned none of those proclaiming they are down with the people had a contract with the talking heads, let alone FNC...  I think in trades they call this Fee Advertising.. 

1 minute ago, nacradriver said:

So the question I need to ask is; how many of those sponsors ACTUALLY advertised on this show...  Seem to remember the same backlash for "advertisers" with Glenn Beck and Rush Limberger as it tuned none of those proclaiming they are down with the people had a contract with the talking heads, let alone FNC...  I think in trades they call this Fee Advertising.. 

Does it matter? All of those posted have agreed to stop advertising. If it affects Fox Network, doesn't it have the same benefit?

In spirit of Holy Week, I hope Ingraham gets to enjoy a permanent vacation.

Everyone knows that in Fox News land ‘going on vacation’ means ‘you’re cancelled!’

In this holiest of weeks, sending Laura Ingraham thoughts and prayers.

Everyone knows that in Fox News land ‘going on vacation’ means ‘you’re cancelled!’

In this holiest of weeks, sending Laura Ingraham thoughts and prayers.

TE4NVRqp_normal.jpg

Laura Ingraham had one hell of a Holy Week

A message from the world to Ingraham’s current career status: We’d like to simply send thoughts and prayers 

1 hour ago, badlatitude said:

Does it matter? All of those posted have agreed to stop advertising. If it affects Fox Network, doesn't it have the same benefit?

It would if they actually had a contract with FNC...  They can pull from the Ingram show, but they can hang on to the others...   From what I understand the cost to the advertiser will be the same as the purchase time in blocks

All in all, in a few week this will blow over and things will be back to normal.

1 hour ago, nacradriver said:

All in all, in a few week this will blow over and things will be back to normal then the next right wing loudmouth will shoot themselves in the foot.

FIFY

Ted Nugent wants in on Laura Ingrahm's act. "These children have no soul."

Ted is filling in for Laura next week, and his first panel is "How Satin spared the wicked in Parkland." Fox experts explain how Satin guides the bullets away from soulless children.

6 hours ago, TMSAIL said:

Well I was here and that is not how it went down, not even close.   I’ll add on to what BJ wrote - It happened - It was verified.  

It takes a really pathetic person to continue to bring it up, no matter how much you despise the poster. 

So a kid run over and  splattered all over the road, can't be mentioned but kids shot and splattered all over the school yard are fair game?

Seriously?

Fuck jack and his multiple wives. The way he complains about the parents and friends of kids using the event as political posturing is pathetic. He deserves at least what he gives out. No respect. He wants to be treated better, treat others better.

29 minutes ago, lasal said:

Ted Nugent wants in on Laura Ingrahm's act. "These children have no soul."

Ted is filling in for Laura next week, and his first panel is "How Satin spared the wicked in Parkland." Fox experts explain how Satin guides the bullets away from soulless children.

Satin?  What’s next, velour?

Somene should carpet-bomb Fox News with a recounting of how Ted shit his pants to avoid military service. 

A real macho patriot, he is. 

16 hours ago, Hillary said:

Got any half assed psych books that tell you when arguments turn to copious semantical excuses it's a sign they are winning it?

47 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Somene should carpet-bomb Fox News with a recounting of how Ted shit his pants to avoid military service. 

Godd, I even went back and capitalized a fabric and wondered why spell correct didn't do it for me. Devil jokes are always a challenge.

9 hours ago, TMSAIL said:

It's all in the delivery.  According to the Happy Jack Standard, we can lob insults en masse and it's okay.    For example, I could say that any parent who has lost a child is an overly sensitive snowflake hypocrite that needs to get over it.  Nothing personal there, so I am good to go.  

Look at me.  Taking the Happy High Road. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TMSAIL said:

It was verified? By whom? Even BJ just thinks it happened.  And that is how it went down whether you choose to remember it that way or not.  Jack has never been straight up about anything so if you choose to believe someone who has years of deceit and lying so be it.     AND if it did happen it's even harder to understand how someone can be so fucking heartless to others, including school shooting survivors.  I have never lied, exaggerated or bullshitted anyone here, just call it like I see it.  

This I know - if Jack was a loopy liberal you and others here wouldn't feel the same way.   

• Like 2

2 hours ago, lasal said:
3 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Godd, I even went back and capitalized a fabric and wondered why spell correct didn't do it for me. Devil jokes are always a challenge.

71UPDpnV2GL._SY450_.jpg

Looks good on her.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, d'ranger said:

It was verified? By whom? Even BJ just thinks it happened.  And that is how it went down whether you choose to remember it that way or not.  Jack has never been straight up about anything so if you choose to believe someone who has years of deceit and lying so be it.     AND if it did happen it's even harder to understand how someone can be so fucking heartless to others, including school shooting survivors.  I have never lied, exaggerated or bullshitted anyone here, just call it like I see it.  

This I know - if Jack was a loopy liberal you and others here wouldn't feel the same way.   

It wasn’t even Jack that told us what happened it was a poster named Russiaka or something like that. He let us know that malarkey has sent him a PM telling him what happened and was done posting for a while.   BJ didn’t say he thinks it’s true he knows for a fact that it happened. As do I.   Most decided not to pile on such a tragedy yet others went over the top mocking the death of his son.  

Plenty on both sides told people the story was out there, in the news and to back off.  Some chose to ignore the truth and continue to this day to bring it up

I’m in no way defending HJ, I find his trolling annoying most of the time, but there are just as many people on the left that start multile threads that are trolling and  I would never mock the death of a fellow poster’s child regardless of the side they argue politically.  

Sorry. It's a rare time when TMSAIL and I agree on anything, but mocking someone for losing their kid is despicable. Those that do so show a distinct lack of character - whether they lean left, right, or just towards opportunistic trolling. 

That said, and to be fair to those who have ever been around for a while, Jack is a despicable attention whore bringing his son up himself in political arguments. He has repeatedly used the death of his son as a shield from criticism. I am far from the only one he's tried it on.

As much empathy as I have for a father losing their child, I have nothing but disdain for someone who will falsely accuse people of attacking their family when no such attack was forthcoming. 

4 hours ago, d'ranger said:

I've seen a story on line. Knowing Nailing Malarky's real name, I can tell you I found corroborating  stories about a kid with the same name as his kid's that died and was survived by his parents.  Fathers name matching. 

I am 100% certain he lost a child.

2 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

I've seen a story on line. Knowing Nailing Malarky's real name, I can tell you I found corroborating  stories about a kid with the same name as his kid's that died and was survived by his parents.  Fathers name matching. 

If true, the kid is definitely in a better place.

5 hours ago, ease the sheet said:

Wow !  That’s some real hate you are spewing.  

20 hours ago, nacradriver said:

You've never bought media have you?

52 minutes ago, Remodel said:

You've never bought media have you?

Actually no I haven't, but, and are you ready for this, have a friend that does sells media advertising in the Los Angeles market. Through many conversations while sailing I have picked up a thing or two.. They make a pretty good living too, so they must know what the hell they are doing let alone talking about..

The purpose of your question?

9 hours ago, TMSAIL said:

Wow !  That’s some real hate you are spewing.  

Any person that directs comments to a group, like jack does, deserves it.

Notice how i didn't  say 'all conservatives deserve dead kids'?  Do you understand the difference? 

Mr sail, there's very little that I agree with you on. I'm ok with that.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ease the sheet said:

Any person that directs comments to a group, like jack does, deserves it.

Notice how i didn't  say 'all conservatives deserve dead kids'?  Do you understand the difference? 

Mr sail, there's very little that I agree with you on. I'm ok with that.

Any person that goes so low as to state a child is better off dead,  because they don’t like the father’s on line persona is one sick individual.  No one deserves that type of cruel evil attack   

Despite the fact that you are a pathetic asshole  I hope you never experience the death of a child.  

51 minutes ago, TMSAIL said:

Any person that goes so low as to state a child is better off dead,  because they don’t like the father’s on line persona is one sick individual.  No one deserves that type of cruel evil attack   

Despite the fact that you are a pathetic asshole  I hope you never experience the death of a child.  

Take that hope and go talk to the parents of dead kids in your city.

Stop supporting/defending bigots.

Now fuck off and go hug your kids.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ease the sheet said:
19 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

That's a pretty shit thing to say.

Malarkey may be a total twat, but his kid had no say in choosing his parents.

29 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

That's a pretty shit thing to say.

Malarkey may be a total twat, but his kid had no say in choosing his parents.

Bj, this thread and others, is about kids not getting a say and dying.

I'm sure jack is anti bike helmets too.

Ease the sheet... You might want to rethink your moral foundation here. When TMSAIL and I are on the same side... it's a given the moral outrage has no partisan support whatsoever. 

The person behind the Happy Jack is a despicable tool. A sick fucker who will use his own child's death to win petty Internet squabbles. He is an abominable example of right wing asshole who deserves pretty much every insult that's been levelled against him. 

His kids do not. Our wives may have some say in being with us but our kids do not. No child deserves to be punished for the sins of the father. 

• Like 2

So I stand corrected and will not ever bring up Jack's kid again even when he disparages others who have suffered the loss of friends and family.  He is still a total twat but I should and do have better things to do than skewer him for his assholiness. 

Feel free to slap the man for his actions. I intend to. It's an amusing pastime he makes possible by lying almost every other post. 

Just don't expect any kind of respect for using the death if a child against someone. It's despicable when Jack does it. It's despicable when others do. 

3 hours ago, Bent Sailor said:

Ease the sheet... You might want to rethink your moral foundation here. When TMSAIL and I are on the same side... it's a given the moral outrage has no partisan support whatsoever. 

The person behind the Happy Jack is a despicable tool. A sick fucker who will use his own child's death to win petty Internet squabbles. He is an abominable example of right wing asshole who deserves pretty much every insult that's been levelled against him. 

His kids do not. Our wives may have some say in being with us but our kids do not. No child deserves to be punished for the sins of the father. 

Feel free to point out where I have punished his dead kid?

Both sides have described jack in rather negative terms. No one here seems to think of him endearingly. Most here seem to have him on ignore or would  prefer it if he wasn't  here. He doesn't seem like he would make a good parent. I stand by my initial comment.