Sign in to follow this  
jimmystranger

Access to Global Deck Hatches Industry Research Report

Dear Fellow Sailors,

I am trying access a document for a personal project. Unfortunately, the US$4,000 ticket price isn't in my budget at the moment, but I was hoping someone might have access to the following report:

"Global Deck Hatches Industry Research Report"

You can buy the report from numerous websites online, such as this one: https://www.absolutereports.com/2017-global-deck-hatches-industry-research-report-11518557

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

My email is jimmystranger89@gmail.com

Kind regards,

James

Why not the "Global Deck Hatches Market Research Report Forecast 2017 to 2022" for a mere $2800.

Honestly they look like an amalgamater (sp) of various research publishers if you dig into their web site a bit.

Have a look here for what might be in the final product. Most of it is not the yacht market.

https://questale.com/report/global-deck-hatches-market-professional-survey-report-2018/319503

If you google these sort of reports they show up everywhere with vary vague summaries and text that suggest a lot of it is boilerplate and all they do is insert company sales numbers and break them down by market and region. It doesn't look like it is worth the money at all.

"Similarly, every segment of the worldwide deck hatches market is divided and analyzed on the view of product types, applications, and the cease-use industries of the deck hatches market. The geographical segmentation of the worldwide deck hatches market enterprise has additionally been included at the period on this report. In this report additional research of worldwide deck hatches market based on applications and its product type forecast to 2023 from 2018. The profitable aspect of deck hatches to understand qualitative and quantitative factors leading to a product description, product cost, deck hatches revenue, possibilities, and threats are included.

The investigations are reviewed by existing worldwide deck hatches market properties and market factors to be proper to express the selection-making behavior of the enterprise. 2018 worldwide deck hatches studies report manages a complete take a aspect at of the top manufacturers based on their company profile beneath deck hatches which includes worldwide market income revenues, customer volume, production rate, and competitive market state of affairs."

It reads like a bad google translate effort.

9 hours ago, jimmystranger said:

Dear Fellow Sailors,

I am trying access a document for a personal project. Unfortunately, the US$4,000 ticket price isn't in my budget at the moment, but I was hoping someone might have access to the following report:

"Global Deck Hatches Industry Research Report"

You can buy the report from numerous websites online, such as this one: https://www.absolutereports.com/2017-global-deck-hatches-industry-research-report-11518557

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

My email is jimmystranger89@gmail.com

Kind regards,

James

you iranians will try anything..    next you'll want the cetrifuge plans