RKoch

Trump attorney Cohen's house/office raided by FBI.

Recommended Posts

Executing a search warrant by US Attorney of Southern District NY (Trump appointee, Guliani's former law partner). Judge signing warrant found sufficient evidence of bank fraud and campaign fraud to disallow attorney/client privilege. No link, but it's all over the news.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

According to Trump, the FBI "Broke into" his attorney's office..... That sounds like burglary.... Nixon style stuff....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

According to Trump, the FBI "Broke into" his attorney's office..... That sounds like burglary.... Nixon style stuff....

The FBI "breaks into" a great many places legally. That's why they get warrants, to have the legal authority to do so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This just in: Pence measuring for new drapes in the Oval Office.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MAGA!

My Attorney Got Arrested!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

MAGA!

My Attorney Got Arrested!

Hah! I don't think that's true as yet but it is funny.

9 hours ago, Bent Sailor said:

The FBI "breaks into" a great many places legally. That's why they get warrants, to have the legal authority to do so.

Yes they do. A warrant that overcomes attorney client privilege is something I have not heard of before. I guess it's kind of rare and the standards would be high. At least, I hope that's the case.

In which case, this would be the biggest Drip to date.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Uncooperative Tom said:

A warrant that overcomes attorney client privilege is something I have not heard of before. I guess it's kind of rare and the standards would be high. At least, I hope that's the case.

They are rare, but far from unheard of if one follows RICO style criminal cases. One needs to have very compelling evidence the lawyer is knowingly enabling or committing a crime. The bar is well beyond the usual "probable cause". 

 

1 minute ago, Uncooperative Tom said:

In which case, this would be the biggest Drip to date.

Possibly but that would depend on what evidence they had to get the warrant and what they might find later. The details so far suggests the evidence beyond "probable cause" relates to bad acts on Cohen's part regarding paying off the porn star. 

Of course, if Cohen kept evidence of Trump knowing about this illegal act (or others, such as the Russian meetings), that might explain Trump's meltdown.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bent Sailor said:

Possibly but that would depend on what evidence they had to get the warrant and what they might find later. The details so far suggests the evidence beyond "probable cause" relates to bad acts on Cohen's part regarding paying off the porn star. 

Of course, if Cohen kept evidence of Trump knowing about this illegal act (or others, such as the Russian meetings), that might explain Trump's meltdown.

The list of reasons Cohen might have paid her a dime is pretty short. Mine has one entry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“We are in pretty treacherous territory here. It’s unprecedented to my knowledge to have the President’s personal attorney raided like this. They must have been able to present evidence that was hugely compelling to take a step like this.”

— Former White House aide David Gergen, quoted by CNN.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The curling wisps of smoke are getting darker and more dense.  There are no flames visible yet, but the temperature of the smoking mass has definitely  increased.  At any moment it is reasonably possible that the entire pile will blossom into a large conflagration.  A raging blaze that could consume everything in close proximity to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ed Lada said:

The curling wisps of smoke are getting darker and more dense.  There are no flames visible yet, but the temperature of the smoking mass has definitely  increased.  At any moment it is reasonably possible that the entire pile will blossom into a large conflagration.  A raging blaze that could consume everything in close proximity to it.

what is the ignition temperature of bull shit anyways ?  ;-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, dacapo said:

what is the ignition temperature of bull shit anyways ?  ;-)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Good point -

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/04/10/opinion/trump-michael-cohen-fbi-raid.html

But consider this: The Stormy Daniels payout may be outside the scope of the Russia investigation, but it’s possible that Mr. Cohen’s records are full of materials that are squarely within that scope. And the law is clear: If investigators executing a lawful warrant seize evidence of additional crimes, they may use that evidence. Thus Mr. Trump and Mr. Cohen, with their catastrophically clumsy handling of the Daniels affair, may have handed Mr. Mueller devastating evidence.

It’s easy to conclude that after so many bombshells, this is just another overfrantic news cycle. It’s not. It’s highly dangerous, and not just for Mr. Cohen. It’s perilous for the president, whose personal lawyer now may face a choice between going down fighting alone or saving his own skin by giving the wolves what they want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didi that even happen to Nixon's personal attorney?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Syria ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, bhyde said:

 

Yesterday's event was more of a deluge than a drip drip drip.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FOX also did extensive Hillary coverage. Micheal who? Never heard of the guy...

Besides being Trump's 'fixer', Cohen was also Deputy Finance Director of the RNC. They were furiously scrubbing his name from their website last night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, learningJ24 said:

"Didi that even happen to Nixon's personal attorney?"

He was arrested, convicted and imprisoned.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbert_W._Kalmbach

Thanks - I forgot he wasn't an administration lawyer.

So there's hope for this latest go-round. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Bent Sailor said:

The FBI "breaks into" a great many places legally. That's why they get warrants, to have the legal authority to do so.

Whether or not Trump whet his weanie is NOT grounds to violate atty client priveledge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, warbird said:

Whether or not Trump whet his weanie is NOT grounds to violate atty client priveledge.

That's not what they're investigating. Weenie-wetting isn't a federal crime. Bank fraud and campaign finance fraud  are federal crimes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Whether or not Trump whet his weanie is NOT grounds to violate atty client priveledge."

Was there an attorney client relationship in the Stormy affair? Trump says not, at least once. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I came to this thread to celebrate the moment. Graft is not the new normal. Let's party.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, warbird said:

Whether or not Trump whet his weanie is NOT grounds to violate atty client priveledge.

What fucking rock have you been hiding under? The warrant was served for crimes relating to bank fraud, wire fraud, and campaign finance fraud as just about every credible news agency has reported. The fact that Stormy bits were netted is just icing on the cake. Try reading.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jocal505 said:

I came to this thread to celebrate the moment. Graft is not NOW The new normal. Let's party.

 

iSN'T THAT WHAT YOU MEANT?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, RKoch said:

That's not what they're investigating. Weenie-wetting isn't a federal crime. Bank fraud and campaign finance fraud  are federal crimes.

Then why isnt Hilary under investigation?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, billy backstay said:

 

iSN'T THAT WHAT YOU MEANT?

Do I look like a Goldwater man to you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, warbird said:

Then why isnt Hilary under investigation?

URANIUM ONE. She built a uranium pipeline from the basement of the pizza joint to the Kremlin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jocal505 said:

URANIUM ONE. She built a uranium pipeline from the basement of the pizza joint to the Kremlin.

Tje illegal campaign fonance transgressions on jer behalf are legion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jocal505 said:

Do I look like a Goldwater man to you?

 

AU/H2O, was a great Republican!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Just now, warbird said:

Tje illegal campaign fonance transgressions on jer behalf are legion.

fat drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, warbird said:

Tje illegal campaign fonance transgressions on jer behalf are legion.

Anyone got a Babblefish?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, warbird said:

Then why isnt Hilary under investigation?

Because the republicans blew their wad investigating Benghazi!!!! .  Perhaps if they'd pursued a real investigation instead of a dog and pony show, things might have turned out different.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, warbird said:

And this supports your assertion that Hillary's campaign finance transgressions are legendary or that Trump Attorney/client privilege has been violated how? 

The Babblefish reference goes to your nearly incoherent previous post. You appear to be channeling Snaggletooth or mainlining vodka. Either way, stop. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, warbird said:

Tje illegal campaign fonance transgressions on jer behalf are legion.

Methinks warbird blew a head gasket

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, phillysailor said:

Methinks warbird blew a head gasket

I'm sure heads are exploding all over rwnj land.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At least he didn't blow a tranny...yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, bhyde said:

At least he didn't blow a tranny...yet.

And you know this how?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Sean said:

And you know this how?

I just assumed his grabbled speech was caused by booze, but I could be wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This whole thing is quite impressive. Most wives have to hire a private investigator. Melania has the entire FBI working to find out what her husband did.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Nice! said:

This whole thing is quite impressive. Most wives have to hire a private investigator. Melania has the entire FBI working to find out what her husband did.

And she's likely already got a divorce atty working on voiding the pre-nup and NDA. Things aren't going to get better for Trump...there's really only one way out for him, and he's too egotistical to grab it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, warbird said:

 Trump whet his weanie

Wouldn't that be painful?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, warbird said:

Whether or not Trump whet his weanie is NOT grounds to violate atty client priveledge.

No-one said it was. A lawyer committing a felony on behalf of their client IS grounds to violate attorney/client privilege. Which is what they would have needed to prove beyond "probable cause" to a judge before getting the warrant. 

You are sounding a little desperate this morning. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:
3 hours ago, warbird said:

 Trump whet his weanie

Wouldn't that be painful?

Probably depends on the grit of the stone and how much oil he used.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, warbird said:

Then why isnt Hilary under investigation?

Because they haven't evidence to prove to a judge that she committed bank fraud.

Definitely getting a little desperate there warbird. This is about Trump, not Hillary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bhyde said:

I just assumed his grabbled speech was caused by booze, but I could be wrong.

Thumbs on a small android scren

 

21 minutes ago, Bent Sailor said:

Because they haven't evidence to prove to a judge that she committed bank fraud.

Definitely getting a little desperate there warbird. This is about Trump, not Hillary.

Trump didnt cuommut bank fraud did he? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, warbird said:

Thumbs on a small android scren

 

Trump didnt cuommut bank fraud did he? 

Judge signing the search warrant apparently thought there's sufficient evidence Trump was involved.  And after going through a decade of Trump/Cohen records and communications, there's no telling how many more crimes investigators will uncover.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, warbird said:

Thumbs on a small android scren

 

Trump didnt cuommut bank fraud did he? 

Jesus. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, warbird said:

Trump didnt cuommut bank fraud did he? 

I don't think anyone "cuommut" anything.

Something to think about. If Trump is innocent, he'd know that. He'd know that no matter how deep they dug in the legally obtained documents Cohen kept, he'd come up squeaky clean. So if he's panicking as much as you are, that's because he knows just what his personal "fixer" does on his behalf and likely has the documentation to back up that it was done on Trump's say-so. Thing about "fixers" is they tend to know just how slimy their clients are... and so tend to keep that kind of thing around for "leverage" should shit hit the fan.

If I were Trump, I'd be panicking as much as you are, warbird. :lol: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, warbird said:

Whether or not Trump whet his weanie is NOT grounds to violate atty client priveledge.

What dies any of this have to do with attorney client ?? There is allegedly evidence the Cohen guy used Republican  campaign funds to bribe a Playboy model. 

Are you suggesting Cohen did that as an official act while serving as someone’s Lawyer?? 

Does bribery on behalf of someone else whiiebusing prohibited funds constitute Attorney Client privilege or is it something called conspiracy?? 

I have no idea, but my guess is both the Republican judge who issued the warrant to the very good person nominated by Trump and the very good person EXACTLY understood the law. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What Trump and his lawyers don't know is what records Cohen retained and thus are in US Attorney's hands. So he risks getting caught in a lie. 

So far, Trumps lawyers have been repeatedly out-maneuvered by the Feds. Trumps legal advice also takes a hit because of Dowd quitting and Cohen being neutered. Difficulty hiring new attorneys...they keep turning him down. Whatever is left on Trumps legal team probably shouldn't let him be interviewed by Mueller. They don't know all the cards Mueller holds, Trump won't follow advice and impulsively opens his yap. Better off to just plead the 5th and refuse to talk. Trumps best bet is to quietly negotiate a resignation in exchange for dropping investigations and charges. He can return to his real estate and TV game show. But I don't think his ego will allow that. He thinks he can still bluster and bluff his way out of this. I don't think it will end well.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RKoch said:

What Trump and his lawyers don't know is what records Cohen retained and thus are in US Attorney's hands. So he risks getting caught in a lie. 

So far, Trumps lawyers have been repeatedly out-maneuvered by the Feds. Trumps legal advice also takes a hit because of Dowd quitting and Cohen being neutered. Difficulty hiring new attorneys...they keep turning him down. Whatever is left on Trumps legal team probably shouldn't let him be interviewed by Mueller. They don't know all the cards Mueller holds, Trump won't follow advice and impulsively opens his yap. Better off to just plead the 5th and refuse to talk. Trumps best bet is to quietly negotiate a resignation in exchange for dropping investigations and charges. He can return to his real estate and TV game show. But I don't think his ego will allow that. He thinks he can still bluster and bluff his way out of this. I don't think it will end well.

I'd be willing to bet Trump knows exactly what Cohen retained. And even if Cohen doesn't have everything in writing, he sure as hell may find it in his best interest to testify to the nature of Trump's affairs on the record. Trump kind of snubbed Cohen by not giving him a job in the administration, so maybe Cohen isn't quite all Team Trump as he appears. Either way, it couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Text Messages:

Cohen: Fuck.

Trump: Fuck?

Cohen: FUCKING FUCK!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, bhyde said:

I'd be willing to bet Trump knows exactly what Cohen retained.

 

I'm willing to be Trump doesn't know exactly what was retained... but he does know the vast majority of what he's had Cohen do for him. The knowledge that Cohen kept leverage historical papers on those actions will be scaring Trump shitless. Cohen and Trump fucked up on the Stormy front and it's opened up their past acts the FBI would never have had the legal opportunity to review to being investigated. 

Now, personally, I might not be happy with the government going through my correspondence with legal representation... but I would be confident nothing would come of it because there is nothing to find. Trump is clearly shitting bricks. Clearly he is aware Cohen has incriminating evidence that may now be in the hands of law enforcement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bent Sailor said:

 

I'm willing to be Trump doesn't know exactly what was retained... but he does know the vast majority of what he's had Cohen do for him. The idea that Cohen kept leverage historical files on those things will be scaring Trump shitless. Cohen and Trump fucked up on the Stormy front and it's opened up their past acts the FBI would never have had the legal opportunity to review to being investigated. 

Now, personally, I might not be happy with the government going through my correspondence with legal representation... but I would be confident nothing would come of it because there is nothing to find. Trump is clearly shitting bricks. Clearly he is aware Cohen has incriminating evidence that may now be in the hands of law enforcement.

Yeah. And the bonus is that the way the warrant was served seems to indicate that Cohen himself is in real deep shit. Not the standard deep shit, but the knee deep sticky stuff only found on federal land and toxic waste dumps. He's going to have to play ball not to end up in Club Fed. Trump can't pardon him, so he has no choice. This makes me happy.

Remind me to never have sex with a porn star or Playmate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bhyde said:

Jesus. 

 

I think it's his Sundowner Syndrome kicking in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bhyde said:

Yeah. And the bonus is that the way the warrant was served seems to indicate that Cohen himself is in real deep shit. Not the standard deep shit, but the knee deep sticky stuff only found on federal land and toxic waste dumps. He's going to have to play ball not to end up in Club Fed. Trump can't pardon him, so he has no choice. This makes me happy.

Remind me to never have sex with a porn star or Playmate.

Especially at the same time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RKoch said:

What Trump and his lawyers don't know is what records Cohen retained and thus are in US Attorney's hands. So he risks getting caught in a lie. 

So far, Trumps lawyers have been repeatedly out-maneuvered by the Feds. Trumps legal advice also takes a hit because of Dowd quitting and Cohen being neutered. Difficulty hiring new attorneys...they keep turning him down. Whatever is left on Trumps legal team probably shouldn't let him be interviewed by Mueller. They don't know all the cards Mueller holds, Trump won't follow advice and impulsively opens his yap. Better off to just plead the 5th and refuse to talk. Trumps best bet is to quietly negotiate a resignation in exchange for dropping investigations and charges. He can return to his real estate and TV game show. But I don't think his ego will allow that. He thinks he can still bluster and bluff his way out of this. I don't think it will end well.

He's got a bit of time yet before some Republicans grow "spines" and start machinations to engineer Trump's exit in time to sway public opinion the right way for the midterms.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Bent Sailor said:

 

I'm willing to be Trump doesn't know exactly what was retained... but he does know the vast majority of what he's had Cohen do for him. The knowledge that Cohen kept leverage historical papers on those actions will be scaring Trump shitless. Cohen and Trump fucked up on the Stormy front and it's opened up their past acts the FBI would never have had the legal opportunity to review to being investigated. 

Now, personally, I might not be happy with the government going through my correspondence with legal representation... but I would be confident nothing would come of it because there is nothing to find. Trump is clearly shitting bricks. Clearly he is aware Cohen has incriminating evidence that may now be in the hands of law enforcement.

Exactly. Cohen was a 'fixer'. Trump said "Take care of XYZ for me" and Cohen did it...maybe legally and maybe not. The Stormy payoff/NDA is an example.  I doubt Cohen gave Trump detailed reports. Trump didn't sign the NDA, we don't even know if he saw it. So while Trump may know what Cohen <did> for him, he may not know exactly < how>,  or what records Cohen may have kept.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, RKoch said:

So while Trump may know what Cohen <did> for him, he may not know exactly < how>,  or what records Cohen may have kept.

This is the biggest worry for Trump I think. Cohen needn't have kept records solely on how he sorted out Trump's sexual indiscretions after the fact. Trump will be going over his personal recollection and records thinking about all the other things Cohen did for him. Did Cohen ever act as a go between for the campaign and Russians? Did Cohen ever solicit donations from other foreign entities? Was Cohen at the table when financial arrangements were made for international business during the election? And so on.

Assuming Cohen was even an average "fixer", he'd have been sure to keep records in case the client he did shady things for decided to throw him under the bus one day. That's got to scare the living bejezus out of Trump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bent Sailor said:

This is the biggest worry for Trump I think. Cohen needn't have kept records solely on how he sorted out Trump's sexual indiscretions after the fact. Trump will be going over his personal recollection and records thinking about all the other things Cohen did for him. Did Cohen ever act as a go between for the campaign and Russians? Did Cohen ever solicit donations from other foreign entities? Was Cohen at the table when financial arrangements were made for international business during the election? And so on.

Prob much worse, according to this article. Apparently Cohen was already under suspicion by the Feds having ties to organized crime, and was the middle man between Trump and Russians looking to launder money by investing in Trumps properties. 

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/michael-cohens-ties-to-russia-crime-and-trump-w518941?utm_source=rsnewsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=daily&utm_campaign=041018_17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a dog eat dog world and Trump is putting on Milk Bone underwear.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, RKoch said:

Prob much worse, according to this article. Apparently Cohen was already under suspicion by the Feds having ties to organized crime, and was the middle man between Trump and Russians looking to launder money by investing in Trumps properties.

I wonder who is going to cry more about it in the coming weeks - Trump or the GOP lackeys here who argued there was nothing to find on the subject.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When the FBI agent who knocked on your door early in the morning, sticks his steel toed shoe into the door jamb to keep you from shutting the door, and takes the cell phone you have in your hand away from you, as he's introducing himself..... I'd say you could pretty much say you got your morning fuck out of the way before the kids even got on the school bus....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Ha Ha Ha, Karma

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Karma would be the Trump and Clinton clans occupying a whole cell block together.

 

image.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What Cohen knows about the Trump Organization.

 https://www.newyorker.com/current/michael-cohen-raid#EricLach951a32

The article doesn't specifically say. But it suggests he knows everything. He was Trumps fixer, his deal-maker, his consigliere. He knows where the bodies are buried...because he buried them. Firing Mueller and/or Rosenstein doesn't stop the SDNY investigation. I'm going to speculate that there's already a bunch of criminal evidence on Cohen...there had to be to convince a judge to sign a search warrant. If he flips to save his own skin, Trump is in deep shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, RKoch said:

What Cohen knows about the Trump Organization.

 https://www.newyorker.com/current/michael-cohen-raid#EricLach951a32

The article doesn't specifically say. But it suggests he knows everything. He was Trumps fixer, his deal-maker, his consigliere. He knows where the bodies are buried...because he buried them. Firing Mueller and/or Rosenstein doesn't stop the SDNY investigation. I'm going to speculate that there's already a bunch of criminal evidence on Cohen...there had to be to convince a judge to sign a search warrant. If he flips to save his own skin, Trump is in deep shit.

No matter how deep the shit Trump is indistinguishable from it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cohen was in court today, trying to get the seized evidence suppressed under attorney/client privilege. IDK that the judge was buying it, and prosecutors revealed that they knew the seized evidence voided attorney/client privilege, because they'd already been reading his emails under a previously issued warrant. That prob put Cohen and Trump in a state of panic.

After his court appearance, Cohen got a warm greeting and friendly 'advice' from a fine upstanding 'gentleman' named Rotem Rosen (pictured below). He's the consigliere of real estate magnate and Putin confidante Lev Leviev. Cohen may want to consider a plea deal that includes the witness protection program. Just sayin'.

 

image.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know if it's just that shot but talk about looking like a cornered rat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And Trump can't pardon him......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

And Trump can't pardon him......

Well, he can for Federal crimes, but this mess likely has plenty of State law  violations. If Trump pardons him, I understand he loses his Fifth Amendment protections in federal court. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if the "name" Katie Johnson will crop up in the gleanings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

I wonder if the "name" Katie Johnson will crop up in the gleanings.

If it pops up, bestiality and a few bodies will be all that are missing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Police squad with sledgehammers spotted outside Cohen's hotel. Unknown if it's related to Cohen. I doubt it, b/c then it would be FBI or Federal Marshalls. OTOH, if state charges were filed (in part to prevent a Trump pardon of Cohen), then it would be local LE involved.

 

image.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/9/2018 at 11:36 PM, B.J. Porter said:

MAGA!

My Attorney Got Arrested!

MAGA!

 

My Attorney Gaoled Again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stormy arrives at courthouse dressed in a pink suit and surrounded by a throng of paparazzi.  Reported that Avenetti is there also.

 

image.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites