Sign in to follow this  
Grande Mastere Dreade

College Football 2018

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Fakenews said:

Apparently Nate Pickering.  Would be a huge get for most any team..

 

well those Miss schools pay almost as much as Auburn.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I realize game was last week, I was at the beach.

 

Texas played great and wanted it, Dawgs did not show up.  Plain as day, those players did not really give a shit about that game.  Reflects poorly on coaches and player leadership, but is not that big of a deal.  Don't think it says much about next year, we have an overwhelming talent advantage that is still growing over the rest of the SEC East.  

The reality is the playoffs have very much diminished the other bowls.  For some upperclassman, if the goal was a Championship and that goal is no longer attainable their college career is over.  Georgia's best senior NFL prospects did not play in the bowl.  Last year Dawgs had 4 guys (3 seniors and Roquan) taken in first two draft rounds and they all played big time in playoffs.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, 2slow said:

I realize game was last week, I was at the beach.

 

Texas played great and wanted it, Dawgs did not show up.  Plain as day, those players did not really give a shit about that game.  Reflects poorly on coaches and player leadership, but is not that big of a deal.  Don't think it says much about next year, we have an overwhelming talent advantage that is still growing over the rest of the SEC East.  

The reality is the playoffs have very much diminished the other bowls.  For some upperclassman, if the goal was a Championship and that goal is no longer attainable their college career is over.  Georgia's best senior NFL prospects did not play in the bowl.  Last year Dawgs had 4 guys (3 seniors and Roquan) taken in first two draft rounds and they all played big time in playoffs.

Goes to character.  I get some individuals like QB’s and skill players sitting out but the Gators have two certain first round picks and they didn’t sit it out.

That didn’t want to be there crap doesn’t fly not after their public statements and Texas will be a top 10 team with a better coach next year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

character, I have dictionaries for sale.  Both SEC graduates?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sitting out has zero to do with character.  It has to do with protecting your's and your family's future.  I support Dawg players who chose to sit out this year as did Kirby.  DeAndre Baker (uga cb) will likely be a first round pick this year, he is about to make life changing money if he stays healthy, what kind of douche thinks it is low character for him to worry about his family more than a win in an exhibition game.

Also, what does being a qb or skill player have to do with anything?  Linemen blow out knees a hell of a lot more often than quarterbacks.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, 2slow said:

Sitting out has zero to do with character.  It has to do with protecting your's and your family's future.  I support Dawg players who chose to sit out this year as did Kirby.  DeAndre Baker (uga cb) will likely be a first round pick this year, he is about to make life changing money if he stays healthy, what kind of douche thinks it is low character for him to worry about his family more than a win in an exhibition game.

Also, what does being a qb or skill player have to do with anything?  Linemen blow out knees a hell of a lot more often than quarterbacks.

 

really... there used to be a lot of talk of sitting the players that are leaving and giving the extra practice and reps to players coming back the following year..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zero interest for me here. I'm from the Midwest and you southern football fans just leave me amazed. Half of the fans for each school have never set foot on a college campus as a student. Another excuse to bump beer bellies.  Just tribalism at its most extreme. Of course I don't understand NASCAR either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rum Runner said:

Zero interest for me here. I'm from the Midwest and you southern football fans just leave me amazed. Half of the fans for each school have never set foot on a college campus as a student. Another excuse to bump beer bellies.  Just tribalism at its most extreme. Of course I don't understand NASCAR either.

not even close...        

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Clemson is in trouble, looks way too easy to run on the tigers.  

 

I hope I am wrong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

28-16  Bama needs more than the run at least for now.

And it's mildly interesting if you live in a Gator butt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Rum Runner said:

Zero interest for me here. I'm from the Midwest and you southern football fans just leave me amazed. Half of the fans for each school have never set foot on a college campus as a student. Another excuse to bump beer bellies.  Just tribalism at its most extreme. Of course I don't understand NASCAR either.

You ever hear of a Walmart Wolverine? That’s the huge number of Michigan fans who never went there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Go Tigers!!!

 

All state schools have fans who did not attend, get over it, also Notre Dame.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Might have to put Hurts in..

Bad memories 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ha ha, we just whooped the greatest team of all time..  14 of 17 espn staffers picked bama..         

they just gave a schelacking of a lifetime..    Young's UT team, forget it...  it's  Tiger's 2018, the standard for a long time to come

  it sucks that the stupid rules prevents all those guys going pro..

running back, qb, defensive line, db's ..  the first two rounds of the nfl draft would be tainted orange..

watching saban giving up in the 2nd quarter was priceless..

 

now to savior the moment of someone else working their ass off so i may affiliate my sorry ass with some sort of achievement..   

9 more months till next season... can't wait..    

 

49378850_1389510087851980_49668504577051

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow

Did not see that coming!!!

Well Done Clemson !... out played us in every phase.

See you next year!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gators end up with UGA in the AP poll at #7.  Betcha UGA fans didn’t se that coming.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was amazing, never expected to see Bama go down like that.  Shut out in the 2nd half. wow.  Probably going to be a bunch of kids named Dabo now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

not a saban, fan  but a SEC alum.  go UF, so I gotta root for the SEC...  i never in my wildest imagination would have thought that clemson was just going to walk over bama the way they did...

Well done....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Clemson offense had the plays...Clemson defense ruled the day, particularly the DL....great sporting event

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

those bama players are sore losers, can't even admit that they got their ass whupped big time...  let's see whose players go higher in the draft..    i've read several analysts that said that if any player was allowed to turn pro,  lawrence would be taken 1, even at 19, just on potential..       we get two more years of this kid plus Ross plus a couple of new kids coming in that are bad ass..   going to be a fun couple of years..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

May have to recycle this,

Image result for mama said geaux tigers

    Having attended Auburn and having a LSU grad for a girlfriend, we always say when Auburn, LSU and now Clemson play Bama, 'A Tiger is a Tiger'.

My Dad said that when he was at Auburn he and his buddies always bragged about how good Clemson TIger tail was and they loved to make the roadtrips up there to chase the Clemson girls.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even more Bad news for UGA following:

Stunning collapse vs BAMA,

Getting bullied by a soft Big 12 team,

Finishing the season tied with the Gators,

Losing 5* QB Fields to OSU,

and now (drumroll please)

LOSING THEIR OC TO TENNESSEE!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/tennessee-football/report-tennessee-finds-new-offensive-coordinator-after-lengthy-search/

They’ll be looking up at UF next year and the SEC east will return to its normal resting state.

Florida, Tennessee, UGA.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Even more Bad news for UGA following:

Stunning collapse vs BAMA,

Getting bullied by a soft Big 12 team,

Finishing the season tied with the Gators,

Losing 5* QB Fields to OSU,

and now (drumroll please)

LOSING THEIR OC TO TENNESSEE!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/tennessee-football/report-tennessee-finds-new-offensive-coordinator-after-lengthy-search/

They’ll be looking up at UF next year and the SEC east will return to its normal resting state.

Florida, Tennessee, UGA.

 

 

 

best part of this bowl season..  besides   beating bama and ND...    is watching  USuCeast  and mushchamp getting shutout..  UM losing  ...   UGa losing...   all blowhard teams..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

one last point in saban's  defense..   if he could keep his coaches around long enough , things might be different..     having Venables around for 6 years has made a difference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Best? Watching Bama get creamed. 2nd? The never ending why Floriduh is the greatest,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/29/2018 at 6:15 PM, Mr. Squirrel said:

God I love seeing michigan get their ass kicked.

After the coach's post games comments about Michigan State, I'll be happy to see them stay in the bush league where they dwell with their bottom feeding coach.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

Best? Watching Bama get creamed. 2nd? The never ending why Floriduh is the greatest,

I wish I could hear more about that.  I suspect they will be in the next two years, but right now Clemson is the best.  Houston in the world on the group of five is only mediocre and just hired a mediocre coach.

SAD!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fakenews said:

I wish I could hear more about that.  I suspect they will be in the next two years, but right now Clemson is the best.  Houston in the world on the group of five is only mediocre and just hired a mediocre coach.

SAD!

I am sure you have no idea why you were one of the most despised posters.  Welcome back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some good news for gator fans.  All time great Kerwin Bell has finally landed an OC job at USF.  Kerwin (a walk on QB) led the gators to two 9-1-1 seasons the Gators first SEC championship and First NC.   He benefited from on of the best OL’s of all time and one of the best backfields of all time (3 NFL’rs).

Glad to see him get a well deserved opportunity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some more good news - top recruiting classes 1. Alabama 2. Georgia 3. Texas A&M 5. LSU 11. Florida.

 

86. Houston - just thought would throw you a boner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, d'ranger said:

Some more good news - top recruiting classes 1. Alabama 2. Georgia 3. Texas A&M 5. LSU 11. Florida.

 

86. Houston - just thought would throw you a boner

Thanks,

Houston’s ranking hasn’t been helped by that mediocre hire.  Gators should land 5 more four stars and will likely end up #7 not bad for a first year coach

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You really make this too easy - there are 4 SEC teams with much better classes than your school.  At least the Gators have some fluff teams early in the season.

Oh, that mediocre hire? Here is a link to help you from appearing so ignorant

Not that I expect you to ever change from the arrogant ass you have always been.  What Houston needs is a coach who has talent, can recruit locally and wants to stay. Holgorsen checks all the boxes.  My life changes not a whit on how the football season goes, I enjoy it just as it's good to see the BB team doing well. 

How's your Tebow doll holding up?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

You really make this too easy - there are 4 SEC teams with much better classes than your school.  At least the Gators have some fluff teams early in the season.

Oh, that mediocre hire? Here is a link to help you from appearing so ignorant

Not that I expect you to ever change from the arrogant ass you have always been.  What Houston needs is a coach who has talent, can recruit locally and wants to stay. Holgorsen checks all the boxes.  My life changes not a whit on how the football season goes, I enjoy it just as it's good to see the BB team doing well. 

How's your Tebow doll holding up?

Gators ended up second in the SEC.  I’m fine with that for a first year. Fine with ending up with a #7 class to.  You wake it too easy.  Hologram sucks as a head coach.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fakenews said:

Gators ended up second in the SEC.  I’m fine with that for a first year. Fine with ending up with a #7 class to.  You wake it too easy.  Hologram 

I wake it? Is that alarming? Like I wake forest it?   And Hologram, is someone helping you with words?  And Florida was 2nd in the SEC EAST, tied with Kentucky.

but don't let me discourage you. And don't take it out on the doll.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Gators ended up second in the SEC.  I’m fine with that for a first year. Fine with ending up with a #7 class to.  You wake it too easy.  Hologram sucks as a head coach.

Only in the SEC can NOT playing in your conference championship game elevate your standing......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gators ranked 2nd in the SEC 6th in the country.  It appears to really bother you.  I’ll let any discussion of ranking rest till for the off season. Relax!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Gators ranked 2nd in the SEC 6th in the country.  It appears to really bother you.  I’ll let any discussion of ranking rest till for the off season. Relax!

I hope someone started a stopwatch.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just practicing - I read that poking a gator was a good thing to do.  Seems to always get a good response.  And for a bean counter this gator doesn't count very well - NCAA has Florida at #10, ESPN and a couple of others have them tied for 7th. Oh wait! stop the presses! AP Coaches poll has them at 6!!!!!!

And 2nd in the SEC? How does that happen when every poll has, oh never mind we are only using the coaches poll. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, d'ranger said:

Just practicing - I read that poking a gator was a good thing to do.  Seems to always get a good response.  And for a bean counter this gator doesn't count very well - NCAA has Florida at #10, ESPN and a couple of others have them tied for 7th. Oh wait! stop the presses! AP Coaches poll has them at 6!!!!!!

And 2nd in the SEC? How does that happen when every poll has, oh never mind we are only using the coaches poll. 

 

Exactly one person in the United States thinks Floriduh was the second best SEC team.  My opinion is; who cares? It's great Georgia has not lost an SEC East game in two years but if you don't win the SEC who cares.  Do gator fans put stock in CJM's two SEC East wins and the associated Bama beatdown in Championship game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At least he knos how to be a good Host to Clemson.

 

FB_IMG_1547527825093.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2019 at 1:33 PM, 2slow said:

Exactly one person in the United States thinks Floriduh was the second best SEC team.  My opinion is; who cares? It's great Georgia has not lost an SEC East game in two years but if you don't win the SEC who cares.  Do gator fans put stock in CJM's two SEC East wins and the associated Bama beatdown in Championship game?

who cares about the SEC..

Quote

Overall, the ACC can claim more national championships than anyone (3) the last six years.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, hobot said:

At least he knos how to be a good Host to Clemson.

 

FB_IMG_1547527825093.jpg

lol

 

Quote

POTUS serving only the best in fast food. “Our nutritionist must be having a fit” Clemson player says

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

lol

 

 

I would have loved to see him try to spell Whataburger. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is a very large cat. I thought this was extreme.

NxOuKvF.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

 and to finish off the season

 

50603686_2303073999716354_248423704424349696_n.jpg

That actually sad.  They bred a tiger and a lion to get a liger.  They weigh up to 900# and could never survive in the wild. Humans do stupid things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this