Sign in to follow this  
Port Phillip Sailor

Commonwealth Games (or Australia Games)

Most Gold medals ever... Adding the para medals for the first time?

Shame to see the Roos go down today. Those kiwis are damn good.

10 minutes ago, Swanno said:

Shame to see the Roos go down today. Those kiwis are damn good.

Some signs of improvement, 3rd ranked team so getting silver is ok

21 minutes ago, Rushman said:

Men hockey - GOLD! (Aus 2 - NZ 0)

Mens 10 platform  - GOLD

That makes 75 gold.

• Downvote 1

Its the Commonwealth Games, ie the Colonial Picnic Sports Festival FFS.

Olympic medal tally was not quite so convincing.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Last Post said:

Its the Commonwealth Games, ie the Colonial Picnic Sports Festival FFS.

Olympic medal tally was not quite so convincing.

Always some dickhead to piss on other peoples parade.

You would be pleased if you won any medal there - if you've ever won anything in your life.

Only about 70 countries involved and one third of the world's population represented. (less you of course)

• Downvote 2

We're doing just fine fuck you very much

49 minutes ago, wal' said:

We're doing just fine fuck you very much

I was watching on TV. 5.1 seconds to go and the Kiwis had it in the bag and were celebrating. Canada scored on the buzzer and there were a lot of stunned Kiwis there - they quickly became pissed off (and I can't blame them).

• Downvote 1

Oh? Ok. Not a basketball fan. Snooze ya lose

Our outpouring of national lookatlittleoldus is in full swing. 

Not actully seen any of it meself 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Port Phillip Sailor said:

Mens basketball, Canada beat NZ on the buzzer with a 3 pointer to get into the Gold medal game against Australia tomorrow. Kiwis pissed!

I didn't watch the game but heard the wrap up on the news... The Kiwis had been behind for 99.9% of the game, only time they were ahead was in the dying seconds and then the Canadians snatched the win on the buzzer

46 minutes ago, Rushman said:

I didn't watch the game but heard the wrap up on the news... The Kiwis had been behind for 99.9% of the game, only time they were ahead was in the dying seconds and then the Canadians snatched the win on the buzzer

Watching now - Gold Medal game live. Aus 39 -Canada 14, , , , 3 min left in the 2nd.

• Downvote 1

13 hours ago, Port Phillip Sailor said:

Always some dickhead to piss on other peoples parade.

You would be pleased if you won any medal there - if you've ever won anything in your life.

Only about 70 countries involved and one third of the world's population represented. (less you of course)

Its a Parade worth pissing on.

Yeah, lets celebrate the murderous British colonial oppressors with a sporting extravaganza. Read some fucking history to put this sham in perpective, you ignorant cunt. Just about the only "Common" thread in the Commonwealth was the wholesale slaughter of the indigenous populations in the proliferation of invaded countries, including your own, in a truly outstanding Gold Medal performance by the Poms. Now that's gotta be something worth celebrating.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Last Post said:

Yeah, lets celebrate the murderous British colonial oppressors with a sporting extravaganza. Read some fucking history to put this sham in perpective, you ignorant cunt.

What a fucking moron.

You're not interested so nobody else should be, Fucking non achieving wanker. Selfish cunt too.

It has absolutely NOTHING to do with history.

What it does do is bring together a lot of people from about 70 countries and very diverse races & religions. WTF could be wrong with that? - except you don't have any ability to be taking any part in it. Or are you pissed that you didn't get an invite.

• Downvote 2

21 minutes ago, Port Phillip Sailor said:

What a fucking moron.

You're not interested so nobody else should be, Fucking non achieving wanker. Selfish cunt too.

What it does do is bring together a lot of people from about 70 countries and very diverse races & religions. WTF could be wrong with that? - except you don't have any ability to be taking any part in it. Or are you pissed that you didn't get an invite.

I am interested in the blind hypocrisy behind the event. The Commonwealth has a shameful and undeniably murderous history across those 70 subjugated and oppressed nations with all their diverse races and religions. Millions died to establish the entity that you choose to celebrate. Think for just one nano-second about that and then stick your head firmly back up your ignorant arse.

Celebrate it if you must, but deny it at your peril. WTF has that to do with my, or for that matter your (I gather you're not their either??) participation?

22 minutes ago, Last Post said:

I am interested in the blind hypocrisy behind the event. The Commonwealth has a shameful and undeniably murderous history across those 70 subjugated and oppressed nations with all their diverse races and religions. Millions died to establish the entity that you choose to celebrate. Think for just one nano-second about that and then stick your head firmly back up your ignorant arse.

Celebrate it if you must, but deny it at your peril. WTF has that to do with my, or for that matter your (I gather you're not their either??) participation?

Your NON participation. You are displaying the standard "I didn't get invited so I'm not interested" behavior that 8 year old kids display when not invited to a classmates birthday party.

As for the rest of your crap - see first line of this post - arsehole!

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Port Phillip Sailor said:

Your NON participation. You are displaying the standard "I didn't get invited so I'm not interested" behavior that 8 year old kids display when not invited to a classmates birthday party.

As for the rest of your crap - see first line of this post - arsehole!

Get your hand off it, cocksucker. History is on my side. This is nothing whatsoever to do with participation, inclusion or anything other than your historic amnesia.

The "British Commonwealth" was one of the worst perpetrators of genocide and cultural repression there has ever been in the sorry history of this planet. That is an undeniable and well recorded fact that has been swept under the carpet of history. To celebrate it with a trivial sporting event is a morally repugnant folly. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Last Post said:

Get your hand off it, cocksucker. History is on my side. This is nothing whatsoever to do with participation, inclusion or anything other than your historic amnesia.

The "British Commonwealth" was one of the worst perpetrators of genocide and cultural repression there has ever been in the sorry history of this planet. That is an undeniable and well recorded fact that has been swept under the carpet of history. To celebrate it with a trivial sporting event is a morally repugnant folly. 

So you condemn 70 countries and one third of the worlds population because of your irrational hatred of the Poms.

The Commonwealth of Nations is NOT the British Commonwealth. It belongs to SEVENTY countries - not all of which had any connection to England or Britain. That's how misinformed you are moron.

What makes this thread worse is that I know who you are and while your real self is a reasonable person, your hidden self is an absolute arsehole. Jeykle & Hyde stuff to the extreme. You should see psychiatrist.

He will help you with your "left out syndrome"  - rejection by the other kids.

• Downvote 1

You guys bicker

We'll win the rugby

heh heh heh

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Port Phillip Sailor said:

What a fucking moron.

:wacko::wacko::wacko:

17 hours ago, Port Phillip Sailor said:

It belongs to SEVENTY countries - not all of which had any connection to England or Britain

Are you sure about that?

You are correct. Thank you for that piece of education.

The Commonwealth games, like the Commonwealth itself, are a crock of shit. That crap just cost us taxpayers 1.5 billion just so a few C grade athletes can win a medal and pretend they are at the Olympics. Waste of fucking time. 

33 minutes ago, Port Phillip Sailor said:

71 actually.

And Rwanda & Mozambique have had no historical connection to Britain.

The Gay games are a bigger event and at least they all have dung punching in common. The only thing the commonwealth nations have in common is that they were occupied by Briton at some point. You may get a boner watching Cameroon play Nauru in lawn bowls but for most of us these games are like watching the under 14 special schools AFL grand final.

16 minutes ago, DtM said:

You are correct. Thank you for that piece of education.

Actually there was 71 teams. UK was not one of them, Instead it was England, Scotland, Wales Northern Ireland, Jersey & Gurnsey. all as separate countries/territories. Don't know why they do that. No doubt other territories as well.

• Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

The Gay games are a bigger event and at least they all have dung punching in common. The only thing the commonwealth nations have in common is that they were occupied by Briton at some point. You may get a boner watching Cameroon play Nauru in lawn bowls but for most of us these games are like watching the under 14 special schools AFL grand final.

Way to go. Piss on other peoples parade.

Didn't get an invite then? Behaving like an 8 yo schoolgirl who didn't get an invite to a classmates birthday party.

It does bring a very diverse group of races & religions together for a common interest, which can only be good.

• Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, Port Phillip Sailor said:

Way to go. Piss on other peoples parade.

Didn't get an invite then? Behaving like an 8 yo schoolgirl who didn't get an invite to a classmates birthday party.

It does bring a very diverse group of races & religions together for a common interest, which can only be good.

You might be as excited as an 8 year old schoolgirl about this crap but most mature adults see the Comm games for what they are. 3rd grade bullshit under the most stupid context imaginable. Yes you can come but only if you were occupied by the English at some point in your dark past. When I pay to watch a sport I want to see the best. With a few exceptions most people competing wouldn't make an Olympic final.  I bet you are a rhythmic gymnastics kind of guy. Or is Lawn bowls more your speed? Squash maybe? The Gay games are on soon. Maybe you should enter. Or be entered by someone else.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LB 15 said:

You might be as excited as an 8 year old schoolgirl about this crap but most mature adults see the Comm games for what they are. 3rd grade bullshit under the most stupid context imaginable. Yes you can come but only if you were occupied by the English at some point in your dark past. When I pay to watch a sport I want to see the best. With a few exceptions most people competing wouldn't make an Olympic final.  I bet you are a rhythmic gymnastics kind of guy. Or is Lawn bowls more your speed? Squash maybe? The Gay games are on soon. Maybe you should enter. Or be entered by someone else.

Not interested yourself so piss on everybodies  efforts. Selfish cunt!

Been racing all kinds of sailing boats since before your mummy wiped your arse. More than you ever will arsehole.

Occupied by the English? You just showed your ignorance. Not all countries in the Comm Games were "occupied by the English" and that wasn't necessarily a bad thing anyway. You wouldn't be where you are now if the Poms did not "occupy" this country. But you're not clever enough to understand that.

• Downvote 1

On ‎14‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 8:21 PM, Rushman said:

I did say to my wife that they were going to get flogged.

The hockey was the only sport I watched. Certainly enjoy watching those girls....and the hockey.

19 minutes ago, Port Phillip Sailor said:

Not interested yourself so piss on everybodies  efforts. Selfish cunt!

Been racing all kinds of sailing boats since before your mummy wiped your arse. More than you ever will arsehole.

Occupied by the English? You just showed your ignorance. Not all countries in the Comm Games were "occupied by the English" and that wasn't necessarily a bad thing anyway. You wouldn't be where you are now if the Poms did not "occupy" this country. But you're not clever enough to understand that.

I am very Interested cup cake. And thanks for biting so hard. As someone who lives in South east Queensland we have to foot the bill and the endure the fallout from this wank fest. It cost 1.5 million and was an unmitigated disaster for the retail and service industries. It is now the only reason for the commonwealth to exist. My politics are to the right of Mussolini dickwad, but I can see no benefit in the commonwealth or these games. It is a waste of money. It does nothing for tourism - the Gold Coast main tourism catchment is now  Russia and China and you can be sure that neither Boris nor Chi ling saw much of Nigera playing handball against Seychelles.  I guess it gives stupid snowflakes like you the chance to yell that Aussie Oi shit at your TV's as our swimmers beat up on some Eddie the eagles from some third world buttfuck dictatorship. Did it make your little heart sing to pretend that this is the Olympics and we are the greatest sporting nation on earth?

18 minutes ago, Port Phillip Sailor said:

Wanna bet on that Vasco?

And you didn't even win the netball

heh heh heh

6 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

I am very Interested cup cake. And thanks for biting so hard. As someone who lives in South east Queensland we have to foot the bill and the endure the fallout from this wank fest. It cost 1.5 million and was an unmitigated disaster for the retail and service industries. It is now the only reason for the commonwealth to exist. My politics are to the right of Mussolini dickwad, but I can see no benefit in the commonwealth or these games. It is a waste of money. It does nothing for tourism - the Gold Coast main tourism catchment is now  Russia and China and you can be sure that neither Boris nor Chi ling saw much of Nigera playing handball against Seychelles.  I guess it gives stupid snowflakes like you the chance to yell that Aussie Oi shit at your TV's as our swimmers beat up on some Eddie the eagles from some third world buttfuck dictatorship. Did it make your little heart sing to pretend that this is the Olympics and we are the greatest sporting nation on earth?

You are an obnoxious arsehole and always have been.

• Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Wanna bet on that Vasco?

I'd walk it in. Unless you started when you were still in your old mans balls.

The rest of us just wish he had wanked instead of fucking your mother.

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Port Phillip Sailor said:

I'd walk it in. Unless you started when you were still in your old mans balls.

The rest of us just wish he had wanked instead of fucking your mother.

Fuck I love this place.

27 minutes ago, Swanno said:

I did say to my wife that they were going to get flogged.

The hockey was the only sport I watched. Certainly enjoy watching those girls....and the hockey.

For you that meant prime time TV viewing time.

There has been murmuring that the fixture was dictated by the TV schedule rather than for the athletes

Just now, Rushman said:

For you that meant prime time TV viewing time.

There has been murmuring that the fixture was dictated by the TV schedule rather than for the athletes

Hello? Same for just about every sport that is broadcast live. All timed for the biggest TV audience & $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Port Phillip Sailor said:

You are an obnoxious arsehole and always have been.

I find all arseholes to be obnoxious personally, but each to their own I guess. BTW what has the number of boats you have sailed on got to do with the Commonwealth games? Have you been looking for an opportunity to tell us all how good you are? Well come on - tell us....Lets have your CV. You know you want to.....

Hello? Same for just about every sport that is broadcast live. All timed for the biggest TV audience & $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Yes and what ratings they were...

2 MY KITCHEN RULES 1,305,000
3 2018 COMM GAMES: CLOSING CEREMONY 1,141,000

Just now, LB 15 said:

I find all arseholes to be obnoxious personally, but each to their own I guess. BTW what has the number of boats you have sailed on got to do with the Commonwealth games? Have you been looking for an opportunity to tell us all how good you are? Well come on - tell us....Lets have your CV. You know you want to.....

I'm telling you NOTHING - Arsehole.

Rest assured I was sailing before you were born.

See your post # 31- " I bet you are a rhythmic gymnastics kind of guy. Or is Lawn bowls more your speed? Squash maybe? "

You've got a very short memory span, cunt.

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Yes and what ratings they were...

2 MY KITCHEN RULES 1,305,000
3 2018 COMM GAMES: CLOSING CEREMONY 1,141,000

Do you really fall  for  that ratings  crap? Fuck! I wouldn't know where to find those figures. (or be interested)

Noted your obsession with My Kitchen Rules (whatever that is)

• Downvote 1

You've got a very short memory span, cunt.

Now now temper temper princess. So again, what has lawn bowls and gymnastics got to do with your long and storied sailing career? 

Image result for stupid commonwealth games

5 minutes ago, Port Phillip Sailor said:

Do you really fall  for  that ratings  crap? Fuck! I wouldn't know where to find those figures. (or be interested)

Quit while you're behind petal.

3 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Now now temper temper princess. So again, what has lawn bowls and gymnastics got to do with your long and storied sailing career? 

Image result for stupid commonwealth games

You brought it up. Only you would know that cunt.  If your alcohol addled brain can focus back 4 hours.

• Downvote 1

You simply type into Google 'TV ratings Commonwealth games.' You know where you normally type 'Gay porn for older men' or 'Bluffers guide for sailing'? And Petal, can you explain what you mean by 'falling for that ratings crap'? Is there a conspiracy theroy you want to share with us Randumb Bay sailor?

7 minutes ago, Port Phillip Sailor said:

You brought it up. Only you would know that cunt.  If your alcohol addled brain can focus back 4 hours.

Err No I didn't. I asked you which Comm games sport you liked and you came out swinging about how you have sailed more than me, and something about my fathers balls. And stop calling me 'Cunt'. That is a dreadful word and very offensive to those that have one. Like your wife but she appears to have two.

9 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

You simply type into Google 'TV ratings Commonwealth games.' You know where you normally type 'Gay porn for older men' or 'Bluffers guide for sailing'? And Petal, can you explain what you mean by 'falling for that ratings crap'? Is there a conspiracy theroy you want to share with us Randumb Bay sailor?

Most normal people wouldn't care less about ratings. It obviously means something to you. You a fan of My Kitchen Rules or something?

And yes. You are an obnoxious CUNT. There are plenty that will back that up.

• Downvote 1

19 hours ago, wal' said:

You guys bicker

We'll win the rugby

heh heh heh

Don't forget the 'women's' weightlifting...

Image result for commonwealth games gender change weightlifter

Err No I didn't. I asked you which Comm games sport you liked and you came out swinging about how you have sailed more than me, and something about my fathers balls. And stop calling me 'Cunt'. That is a dreadful word and very offensive to those that have one. Like your wife but she appears to have two.

You are a lying cunt as well. You didn't ask me anything about what sport I liked..

"I bet you are a rhythmic gymnastics kind of guy. Or is Lawn bowls more your speed? Squash maybe?"

You lost your bet - CUNT!

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Port Phillip Sailor said:

Most normal people wouldn't care less about ratings. It obviously means something to you. You a fan of My Kitchen Rules or something?

And yes. You are an obnoxious CUNT. There are plenty that will back that up.

Do you have to make it so damn easy Bay boy? You brought up the television audience. Are you having these memory issues often old fella?.

Just now, LB 15 said:

Do you have to make it so damn easy Bay boy? You brought up the television audience. Are you having these memory issues often old fella?.

You're as dumb a dog shit.

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Port Phillip Sailor said:

You lost your bet - CUNT!

Eric Andre Mind Blown GIF by The Eric Andre Show

3 minutes ago, Port Phillip Sailor said:

You're as dumb a dog shit.

I here you Daughters are like Dog shit. The older they get, the easier they are to pick up.

5 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

I here you Daughters are like Dog shit. The older they get, the easier they are to pick up.

Apart from not having any daughters YOU CAN'T SPELL, DUMBO.

• Downvote 1

Oh so now we are down to spelling mistakes. Dumbo? I thought I was a cunt? Make you mind up mate.

No daughters? I guess you were always away at sea during your fertile years?

Image result for the stupid is strong in this one

Image result for GIRLS DOING STUPID SHIT

7 minutes ago, Port Phillip Sailor said:

Got to be one of LB15's kids. He taught them well - probably by example.

Let me guess - you have a beard, don't you?

39 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Don't forget the 'women's' weightlifting...

Image result for commonwealth games gender change weightlifter

uh huh.  wtf all round

26 minutes ago, wal' said:

uh huh.  wtf all round

She/he/it should never have been there. Many competitors thought so too. When he was a he, he was a weightlifter.

A transgender "athlete" who believes he is a woman and was able to argue she should be in the womans weightlifting. I don't know if there is any "show & tell" to prove either way, She/he/it injured themselves and had to quit.

Rumour has she/he/it was having it off with LB15 and was injured falling off the desk in his office.

• Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, Port Phillip Sailor said:

Rumour has she/he/it was having it off with LB15 and was injured falling off the desk in his office.

You are not very good at this are you?

4 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

You are not very good at this are you?

Yeah you are right for a change.

No wonder you were pissed off with the Comm  Games organisation. They gave you grief about entering the weightlifting disguised as NZ transvestite and then you strained your pooper valve trying to lift too much. We can see the pain in your face.

Don't worry, In a few weeks you will be able to take it up your arse again.

LB15.jpg

• Downvote 1

That's it? That is your best? Poor old fella. 

3 hours ago, LB 15 said:

He doesn’t need to use google, he’s smarter than that,  apparently. 

12 hours ago, Port Phillip Sailor said:

She/he/it should never have been there. Many competitors thought so too. When he was a he, he was a weightlifter.

A transgender "athlete" who believes he is a woman and was able to argue she should be in the womans weightlifting. I don't know if there is any "show & tell" to prove either way, She/he/it injured themselves and had to quit.

Explain Caster Semenya (sp?)

Birmingham have announced that they are adding a new sport at the next Commonwealth  games. The 50 mile upwind motoring race. To be held in one design Sydney 38's, there will be a waiting period until conditions have the required 50knots of wind. Australia will go into this event as a serious gold medal chance and if they do the winners medal will do a tour around the many pubs that front Port Philip bay. Oi Oi Oi!

Birmingham have announced that they are adding a new sport at the next Commonwealth  games. The 50 mile upwind motoring race. To be held in one design Sydney 38's, there will be a waiting period until conditions have the required 50knots of wind. Australia will go into this event as a serious gold medal chance and if they do the winners medal will do a tour around the many pubs that front Port Philip bay. Oi Oi Oi!

Giving away the transsexual weightlifting eh LB?

Give it a couple of weeks, you will be able to comfortably take it up the arse again.

LB15 poofta.jpg

• Downvote 1

Giving away the transsexual weightlifting eh LB?

Give it a couple of weeks, you will be able to comfortably take it up the arse again.

LB15 poofta.jpg

Tripling down on you crap attempt at an insult now cup cake? It wasn't funny or clever the first time - like youself, it won't get any better with age.  

28 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

HMS Forward is a Royal Naval Reserve unit located in BirminghamEngland, close to St. Andrews football stadium. It has a crew of nearly 100 naval and marine reservists,

Oh fuck, we really shouldn’t dream up these sports at times. Just look at what happened with cricket?!

Some iconic Australian images flashed up on the big screen during the fabulous closing ceremony..

28ictc.jpg

download.jpg

What a fuck up.

THE people behind the disastrous Commonwealth Games closing ceremony pocketed a huge amount of money, it has been revealed.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/commonwealth-games/sports-life/comm-games-bosses-admit-they-got-it-wrong-for-closing-ceremony/news-story/4fe5a97cef0db5628f8c6c04e5add948

1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

Tripling down on you crap attempt at an insult now cup cake? It wasn't funny or clever the first time - like youself, it won't get any better with age.  

WOW! A bit close to the truth eh? A bit sensitive this morning? The doc told you to wait a couple of weeks.

LB15 poofta.jpg

• Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

What a fuck up.

THE people behind the disastrous Commonwealth Games closing ceremony pocketed a huge amount of money, it has been revealed.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/commonwealth-games/sports-life/comm-games-bosses-admit-they-got-it-wrong-for-closing-ceremony/news-story/4fe5a97cef0db5628f8c6c04e5add948

Are you really surprised LB.? 

The Olympic and commonwealth games and just about anything else have been a cash cow since at 1936! 

14 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

What a fuck up.

Ripped you off did they? Didn't get your share?

Of course they should have put all that 2 to 4 years work in for nothing then.

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Port Phillip Sailor said:

WOW! A bit close to the truth eh? A bit sensitive this morning? The doc told you to wait a couple of weeks.

Thats 4 times now and it aint getting any better. You know the old saying about a fool keeps doing the same thing and expects a different result? Having met Lou many times there is no way he would have a clown like you deliver his boat, little own race on it. When you die they will give you an enema and then they can bury you in a shoebox.

Ripped you off did they? Didn't get your share?

Of course they should have put all that 2 to 4 years work in for nothing then.

No in fact it was so poorly attended that the highway was deserted. Easy run for me to go surfing. But i guess your life is empty now that the games are over. Back to being a tedious , bullshitting arseclown on the internet for you. Tell us more about your 50 knot motoring exploits...

5 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Thats 4 times now and it aint getting any better. You know the old saying about a fool keeps doing the same thing and expects a different result? Having met Lou many times there is no way he would have a clown like you deliver his boat, little own race on it. When you die they will give you an enema and then they can bury you in a shoebox.

Wow, you really are sensitive this morning.  Sore arse eh? Doc said wait a couple of weeks.

You really should shut up before you blow your pooper valve again.

I presume you are talking about the late Lou Abrahams. He would not waste his time with an arsehole like you. He was a gentleman.

LB15 poofta.jpg

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

The homo-eroticism between you two is almost Olympic.