Sign in to follow this  
Port Phillip Sailor

Commonwealth Games (or Australia Games)

1 minute ago, LB 15 said:

No petal if you want to play in the big leagues you need to do better than 'No you are'. You are at an advantage. You have heard of me but no one has ever heard of you. What does that tell you?

Plenty of people have heard of Jack the Ripper. Your reputation is sad.

You have no idea who or how many people have heard of or know me personally.

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Port Phillip Sailor said:

Plenty of people have heard of Jack the Ripper. Your reputation is sad.

From notes left on the back of toilet doors.? 

2 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

I am not surprised at your age. Bet its not much of a stream though.

No. Tends to be a bit dribbley as is normal at my age.

But your interest in my toilet habits is a dead giveaway - even though it IS your main preoccupation I'm told.

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Port Phillip Sailor said:

Well there is this guy you are pounding in the photo. But then again maybe you toilet perverts don't introduce yourselves.

Just now, LB 15 said:

Well there is this guy you are pounding in the photo. But then again maybe you toilet perverts don't introduce yourselves.

Wasn't that the guy you picked up when you went "surfing" in the gay bar the other night? You posted it!

• Downvote 1

Just now, Port Phillip Sailor said:

Wasn't that the guy you picked up when you went "surfing" in the gay bar the other night? You posted it!

Do you want to talk about your homophobia mate? Come on we are quite accepting here. Now you were telling us how famous you were in Melbourne. If anyone needs there boat motored anywhere you must be the first they call. 

14 minutes ago, Port Phillip Sailor said:

No. In the yachting press.

That’s the third or fourth time you’ve said you’re ignoring me, but you can’t help yourself it seems. 

Your homo erotic fantasies are slightly strange, (but generally nobody cares anymore) especially the yacht club toilet fantasy. I hope it’s doesn’t cause an issue when renewing your membership. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Port Phillip Sailor said:

No. In the yachting press.

This?

Man indecently exposed himself to two men in toilet at Prahran Market

David Hurley, Herald Sun
June 23, 2016 10:28am
  •  
  •  
  •  

A MAN who indecently exposed himself to two other men in a public toilet at Prahran Market is wanted by police.

Investigators have been told a man was standing inside a toilet cubicle at the market in Commercial Rd on Thursday April 14 when he exposed himself to two men who entered the toilets.

4 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Do you want to talk about your homophobia mate? Come on we are quite accepting here. Now you were telling us how famous you were in Melbourne. If anyone needs there boat motored anywhere you must be the first they call. 

I don't do Bass Strait these days. If you had ever been there you would know why.

I don't have to talk about homophobia. Can't stand poofters like you. Makes my skin crawl. Can't understand why you want some guys dick up your arse.

• Downvote 1

Just now, mad said:

That’s the third or fourth time you’ve said you’re ignoring me, but you can’t help yourself it seems. 

He can't help himself. I think the poor old cunt has dementia. He thinks he is famous, sailed with Lou and can motor light racing boats into 50 knots. 

I don't do Bass Strait these days. If you had ever been there you would know why.

Because its not blowing 50 knots or were you banned from the spirit of Tasmania for exposing yourself in the toilets again?

2 minutes ago, mad said:

Pisses me off. Some quirk in the system - if I'm typing when you post, it appears. Moderators should look at that. Last thing I'm interested in is your irrational posts.

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Port Phillip Sailor said:

Pisses me off. Some quirk in the system - if I'm typing when you post, it appears. Moderators should look at that. Last thing I'm interested in is your irrational posts.

You poor sad fuck. Do you really think anyone believes anything you post, 50 knot man?

7 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

You poor sad fuck. Do you really think anyone believes anything you post, 50 knot man?

You're struggling now. Stamping your little feet in frustration. You should quit before you clench your arse cheeks too much and strain your pooper valve again.

LB15 poofta.jpg

• Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Port Phillip Sailor said:

.....and then suddenly your fingers took control and you had to respond!! That’s slightly creepy, do you follow people into yacht club, or other bar toilet facilities? 

That will get you into trouble eventually, just a warning for you.  Its not really an acceptable practice anymore. Try Grindr instead 

8 minutes ago, Port Phillip Sailor said:

I sailed with Lou! I am famous! Everyone knows me! I may dribble a bit when I piss because I am old, but i am not at all pathetic! So I hang around in yacht club showers! No one can motor a sydney 38 like me! Give me the attention I so richly crave! 

Sad really.

2 minutes ago, LB 15 said:
10 minutes ago, Port Phillip Sailor said:

I sailed with Lou! I am famous! Everyone knows me! I may dribble a bit when I piss because I am old, but i am not at all pathetic! So I hang around in yacht club showers! No one can motor a sydney 38 like me! Give me the attention I so richly crave! 

Sad really.

Can I borrow your laptop to google “motoring a Sydney 38” ??

not sure what I might find. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Sad really.

Ha! Do you honestly think anybody is going to believe that bullshit? So easy to see you edited it. Pathetic attempt

LB, you are up against a master that shows you up as a rank amateur. Give it up you pathetic fool.

You do seem to have a fanboy (Mad) though, who is following you and somehow able to beat the "ignore" system. He  might be a poofter like you but unless you are going to UK, don't waste your time.

• Downvote 1

LB, you are up against a master that shows you up as a rank amateur. Give it up you pathetic fool.

Saved for prosperity oh Master.

YCMTSU. Now i have got to go out and do an ICC assessment for a couple of hours. Have a little lie down and a cup of tea and we can continue our frank discussion when I get back. Master.

Fuck i love this place.

• Like 2

This is a special type of Master. 

3BDFA295-4FCD-4BAC-AE15-3F306825BB33.jpegCredit to Mark K, as used in another thread. 

5 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Saved for prosperity oh Master.

YCMTSU. Now i have got to go out and do an ICC assessment for a couple of hours. Have a little lie down and a cup of tea and we can continue our frank discussion when I get back. Master.

Fuck i love this place.

Yeah! Cut and run. At least you know when you are beaten. You won't admit it - but it shows. Everyone can see thru your bullshit.

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, mad said:

This is a special type of Master. 

3BDFA295-4FCD-4BAC-AE15-3F306825BB33.jpeg

Fucking boring to boot. Old Man Screaming At The Wind goes back on ignore.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snaggletooth said:

morre change........               :)

r100556_800x450_16-9.jpg

:) yuo go wyth it 

24 minutes ago, mad said:

:) yuo go wyth it 

What's his real name?

2 hours ago, Port Phillip Sailor said:

Wow, you really are sensitive this morning.  Sore arse eh? Doc said wait a couple of weeks.

You really should shut up before you blow your pooper valve again.

I presume you are talking about the late Lou Abrahams. He would not waste his time with an arsehole like you. He was a gentleman.

LB15 poofta.jpg

The list of those who once sailed with the great Lou Abrahams is not short; his generosity in that regard is well known. The list of those who sailed with Lou just once is not short either. That you would use Lou's great name to promote your own self importance in this tawdry thread indicates clearly that you are not the sort of person he would have had on his boat more than once, if at all. Should I be incorrect in that summation, then you dishonour his memory.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Flatbag said:

The list of those who once sailed with the great Lou Abrahams is not short; his generosity in that regard is well known. The list of those who sailed with Lou just once is not short either. That you would use Lou's great name to promote your own self importance in this tawdry thread indicates clearly that you are not the sort of person he would have had on his boat more than once, if at all. Should I be incorrect in that summation, then you dishonour his memory.

You have failed to note that I have NOT used his name at all. Untidy work you pompous prick!

That LB 15 poofter has erroneously used his name - repeatedly.

The great man would not have had any time for you - I know that. He detested yacht brokers. (called them used car salesmen)

• Downvote 1

I don't have to talk about homophobia. Can't stand poofters like you. Makes my skin crawl. Can't understand why you want some guys dick up your arse.

Wow another potentially interesting thread ruined by personal attacks. I just think the constant use of homophobic slurs and attempted homophobic put downs are just lame, laughable and pretty fucking juvenile. 

I grew up on a farm outside of a very small town. I was always going to medicine, because boys are doctors, girls are nurses etc. etc. Then when I was 17 I was quite unwell and spent a few days in hospital and whilst there I had an epiphany: I much preferred the role of the nurse spending time with the patient constantly assessing and adjusting care. I mentioned to a friend back at school that I had changed my mind and was planning on studying Nursing. It didn't take long for word to get around the school, this was '86 so I got a couple stupid homophobic comments. The worst came from a kid in the year below mine, despite being younger than me this guy was three or four inches taller. For about a two weeks he called me "Poofter" whenever he saw me and on three separate occasions he beat up as I was waiting for my school bus. Not quite a cowards punch, but not far off. The abuse stopped after a few weeks, I guess the other kids got bored and found another kid to pick on, although I did take my girlfriend to a school dance, she attended another school and was an absolute stunner. Fast forward nearly 10 years and a new nurse was starting on my ward, there before me, now quite overtly gay was my old tormentor from high school. In my experience the guy making all of the homophobic comments is often a  sad, latent homosexual. 

PPS please stay on your side of the Bay, Corio Bay doesn't need your juvenile bullshit. What's wrong with Bass Strait? My skipper is 70, he has taken his 30 yr old Noelex solo across Bass strait the last two Boxing days. He is a damn fine fella, you just come across as a spiteful, homophobic, trolling grub.

• Like 1

In my experience the guy making all of the homophobic comments is often a  sad, latent homosexual. 

That's my observation as well. It's the ones who talk about being disgusted by dick in arses, mouthfuls of cock etc., they've had to put a lot of though into the subject. They'd give it a go if no one was looking... PPS obviously succumbed.

He's also full of shite.

1 hour ago, dreadom said:

Wow another potentially interesting thread ruined by personal attacks. I just think the constant use of homophobic slurs and attempted homophobic put downs are just lame, laughable and pretty fucking juvenile. 

I grew up on a farm outside of a very small town. I was always going to medicine, because boys are doctors, girls are nurses etc. etc. Then when I was 17 I was quite unwell and spent a few days in hospital and whilst there I had an epiphany: I much preferred the role of the nurse spending time with the patient constantly assessing and adjusting care. I mentioned to a friend back at school that I had changed my mind and was planning on studying Nursing. It didn't take long for word to get around the school, this was '86 so I got a couple stupid homophobic comments. The worst came from a kid in the year below mine, despite being younger than me this guy was three or four inches taller. For about a two weeks he called me "Poofter" whenever he saw me and on three separate occasions he beat up as I was waiting for my school bus. Not quite a cowards punch, but not far off. The abuse stopped after a few weeks, I guess the other kids got bored and found another kid to pick on, although I did take my girlfriend to a school dance, she attended another school and was an absolute stunner. Fast forward nearly 10 years and a new nurse was starting on my ward, there before me, now quite overtly gay was my old tormentor from high school. In my experience the guy making all of the homophobic comments is often a  sad, latent homosexual. 

PPS please stay on your side of the Bay, Corio Bay doesn't need your juvenile bullshit. What's wrong with Bass Strait? My skipper is 70, he has taken his 30 yr old Noelex solo across Bass strait the last two Boxing days. He is a damn fine fella, you just come across as a spiteful, homophobic, trolling grub.

I have the greatest admiration for nurses - female or male. Having a week in a cardiac ward last year I considered the nurses angels (even the guys - nothing homosexual about that) The dedication of nurses to patients is incredible.

Nolex 30 across Bass Strait? Nothing unique about that. There used to be a Southerly 23 - IOR measured (Elizabeth) that did all the Ocean races out of Melb. It can be and is a nasty place with a well earned reputation. And for some reason SE point seems to get the strongest winds.

What you don't realise is that these wankers like LB 15 start throwing shit just for fun - online bullies. Usually covering up their own flaws. When they throw shit at me - I throw it back in spades.

I do not discriminate against gays, the law won't allow me to. But I don't have to give them a hug to prove anything. I will stand up and say I can't stand the thought of what they might be doing to each other. It's repulsive to me. I am allowed to do that. There is a shit fight in the media right now about a rugby player saying their behavior is against his religion.

I've been to RGYC plenty of times. Know a few people there. Not likely to get there again as I don't live in Melbourne anymore.

Now. Your choice.

• Downvote 1

34 minutes ago, charisma94 said:

In my experience the guy making all of the homophobic comments is often a  sad, latent homosexual. 

That's my observation as well. It's the ones who talk about being disgusted by dick in arses, mouthfuls of cock etc., they've had to put a lot of though into the subject. They'd give it a go if no one was looking... PPS obviously succumbed.

He's also full of shite.

OK arsehole. You've stirred the hornets nest. My only thoughts of poofters like you is with disgust. You creep me out and I'm not too scared to say so.

I shall close with - - FUCK OFF!

• Downvote 1

4 hours ago, mad said:

Just for a change. img.thumb.jpg.e970ac4b412f77fee8a9ccf2f2dfafa4.jpg

Lets get something age appropriate for pps

82yrolddl153-e1408948887346.jpg

• Like 1

I have the greatest admiration for nurses - female or male. Having a week in a cardiac ward last year I considered the nurses angels (even the guys - nothing homosexual about that) The dedication of nurses to patients is incredible.

Nolex 30 across Bass Strait? Nothing unique about that. There used to be a Southerly 23 - IOR measured (Elizabeth) that did all the Ocean races out of Melb.

What you don't realise is that these wankers like LB 15 start throwing shit just for fun - online bullies. Usually covering up their own flaws. When they throw shit at me - I throw it back in spades.

I do not discriminate against gays, the law won't allow me to. But I don't have to give them a hug to prove anything. I will stand up and say I can't stand the thought of what they might be doing to each other. It's repulsive to me. I am allowed to do that. There is a shit fight in the media right now about a rugby player saying their behavior is against his religion.

Now. Your choice.

Well at least you admit you are a homophobe, but the way you just bandy around homophobic slurs and go on about it really makes me think you are dealing with your own issues. That said that's all I am going to think about. My comment was driven but your lame repeated homosexual insinuations and the same pic, which wasn't funny and honestly it just shows your ignorance to the difference between transgender identity and sexuality.   

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dreadom said:

Well at least you admit you are a homophobe, but the way you just bandy around homophobic slurs

Look at his photo, there is a lot he doesn't like 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, charisma94 said:

What's a Golden Rivet?

Probably some ancient nautical term he experienced a really really really long time ago. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, dreadom said:

Well at least you admit you are a homophobe, but the way you just bandy around homophobic slurs and go on about it really makes me think you are dealing with your own issues. That said that's all I am going to think about. My comment was driven but your lame repeated homosexual insinuations and the same pic, which wasn't funny and honestly it just shows your ignorance to the difference between transgender identity and sexuality.   

Not sure homophobe is the right word. I'm not scared of poofters. Just repulsed by them.

It gets up LB 15's nose. He's the perpetual bully type you spoke of and can't handle it when he comes up against an equal.

That's the only way to deal with bullies. Dose of their own medicine.

• Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Port Phillip Sailor said:

Not sure homophobe is the right word. I'm not scared of poofters. Just repulsed by them.

It gets up LB 15's nose. He's the perpetual bully type you spoke of and can't handle it when he comes up against an equal.

really?:rolleyes:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Port Phillip Sailor said:

Yeah! Cut and run. At least you know when you are beaten. You won't admit it - but it shows. Everyone can see thru your bullshit.

Back now Master. Went out sailing for a couple of hours and made $800. That would keep you in Viagra for weeks. Well if you had any reason to take it anyway. So you think reposting the same photo of a transgender Kiwi weightlifter over and over and saying it is me has 'beaten' me you are even stupider than you sound. Impossible as that might be. 

1 hour ago, Port Phillip Sailor said:

OK arsehole. You've stirred the hornets nest. My only thoughts of poofters like you is with disgust. You creep me out and I'm not too scared to say so.

I shall close with - - FUCK OFF!

You can not make this shit up. I think Dreads hit the nail on the head. You are scared of 'Poofters' but you aren't afraid to say so? You really are a piece of work. Fun to troll though...

I am you equal now Master? Gosh Master you flatter me, but I would never motor upwind for 50 miles. I would motor sail.

Fortunately I don't have personal experience or seen one but I have heard of it.

A bit like 50 knots...

Wow, looks like some serious fun happening here.

Carry on boys

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, VWAP said:

Probably some ancient nautical term he experienced a really really really long time ago. 

Funny that only he has ever heard of that expresion. 

an old nautical term for tempting a new recruit to the bowels of the ship for the purpose of homosexual activities

9 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

A bit like 50 knots...

warm air or cod ?

34 minutes ago, random said:

Wow, looks like some serious fun happening here.

Carry on boys

giphy.gif

everyone needs a hobby mate.

On 16/04/2018 at 4:11 PM, FinnFish said:

Image result for the stupid is strong in this one

On 16/04/2018 at 4:19 PM, Port Phillip Sailor said:

Got to be one of LB15's kids. He taught them well - probably by example.

Highly unlikely, she looks to good to be coming from his loins....

This photo caught my attention, because everything about it screams Sweden.. The ikea chair, flowers and screen on the balcony. The shelf under the windows, heater, door design, door handle, candles in glasses and the look of the neighbours building. The nordic blonde BBQing inside is incidental. 

2 hours ago, hoppy said:

This photo caught my attention, because everything about it screams Sweden.. The ikea chair, flowers and screen on the balcony. The shelf under the windows, heater, door design, door handle, candles in glasses and the look of the neighbours building. The nordic blonde BBQing inside is incidental. 

Agree on that. However, Sweden has neighbours: The pic was posted by "Finnfish".  if that may be a clue.

//J

5 hours ago, Jaramaz said:

Agree on that. However, Sweden has neighbours: The pic was posted by "Finnfish".  if that may be a clue.

//J

that photo is all over the web, so it would be a coincidence and not a photo from home.

Image result for funny ikea

• Like 1

16 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Funny that only he has ever heard of that expresion. 

an old nautical term for tempting a new recruit to the bowels of the ship for the purpose of homosexual activities

Wassente that a songue in Willey Woncka and The Chocalitte Factorey?  "I founde the golden rivette"

• Like 1