• Announcements

    • Zapata

      Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

      Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  
Sign in to follow this  
Righty_tighty_lefty_dumbas

Buy a libtard a chicken sandwich

Recommended Posts

 It’s not uncommon for progressives to show disdain for Christianity, but this was an effort of, dare I say, cow-size proportions. Unfortunately, all it did was highlight The New Yorker’s narrow-minded views and that many people love Chick-fil-A.

Liberals can’t stand the success of a Christian-run company selling folks fried chicken sandwiches successfully with a smile.

http://thefederalist.com/2018/04/15/new-yorker-publishes-hate-piece-chick-fil-christian-ethos/

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Righty_tighty_lefty_dumbas said:

 It’s not uncommon for progressives to show disdain for Christianity, but this was an effort of, dare I say, cow-size proportions. Unfortunately, all it did was highlight The New Yorker’s narrow-minded views and that many people love Chick-fil-A.

Liberals can’t stand the success of a Christian-run company selling folks fried chicken sandwiches successfully with a smile.

http://thefederalist.com/2018/04/15/new-yorker-publishes-hate-piece-chick-fil-christian-ethos/

How about Liberals who own and/or work for Christian run companies?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Funny thing - someone writes an opinion piece and it now represents all liberals.  RW nutters happily parrot the tripe while totally missing the irony. 

And nothing wrong with the Chick places even though I doubt Jesus would exactly understand wtf is going on. The best fast food is Whataburger.  If there isn't one near you please don't move here.  TIA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the thing about nyc fast food joints is to figure out which ones the cockroaches like best

avoid those

everything else is just noise

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chick-fil-a and Popeye's are head and shoulders above other fast food in Georgia.  We don't have In and Out or Whataburger here.  Honorable mention to Steak N Shake.

 

One thing republicans and democrats in Georgia (home of company) agree on is Chick-fil-a is fantastic.  CFA in Atlanta supports many great causes- homelessness, local public schools, gives away tons of food to Christian and non-christian charities etc. They treat their employees well and have an incredible fresh peach milkshake in the fall.  If all companies operated like them we would be a way better country. 

 

Also a Chick-fil-a chicken biscuit is the absolute perfect to go breakfast.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, d'ranger said:

Funny thing - someone writes an opinion piece and it now represents all liberals.  RW nutters happily parrot the tripe while totally missing the irony. 

And nothing wrong with the Chick places even though I doubt Jesus would exactly understand wtf is going on. The best fast food is Whataburger.  If there isn't one near you please don't move here.  TIA.

Whataburger is VERY good, still haven't tried Chick fil-a.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually that is not a trait of a liberal but someone who is against religion as a whole albeit it would be tough to be a conservative and be against religion.

look at it as it’s not liberals who are against it - just anti-christians. I can’t think of one libitard I know that is not Christian.

the mere definition of a liberal speaks of open mindedness, compation and forward thinking and if Christianity isn’t forward thinking I don’t know what is. Really, you need to have an open mind to believe in Christianity.

a preacher sermend once that Christianity is so far fetch it has to be true. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They serve meat on Friday and dare call themselves Christian!!!    Unbelievers.    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 2slow said:

Chick-fil-a and Popeye's are head and shoulders above other fast food in Georgia.  We don't have In and Out or Whataburger here.  Honorable mention to Steak N Shake.

 

One thing republicans and democrats in Georgia (home of company) agree on is Chick-fil-a is fantastic.  CFA in Atlanta supports many great causes- homelessness, local public schools, gives away tons of food to Christian and non-christian charities etc. They treat their employees well and have an incredible fresh peach milkshake in the fall.  If all companies operated like them we would be a way better country. 

 

Also a Chick-fil-a chicken biscuit is the absolute perfect to go breakfast.

 

 

Steak N Shake sucks. They don't even have a Philly cheese steak...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Lark said:

They serve meat on Friday and dare call themselves Christian!!!    Unbelievers.    

it's not really meat, it's dinosaurs, proving again that Christ rode a velociraptor.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Greever said:

Steak N Shake sucks. They don't even have a Philly cheese steak...

You're ordering the wrong things there. We used to go there for breakfast a lot when I lived in Ohio.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Greever said:

Whataburger is VERY good, still haven't tried Chick fil-a.

 

I went to a Chick-fil-a when my parents first moved to Charlottesville right after I finished high school. People were talking about it, so I tried it.

It was not very good. I never went back.

Maybe their food sucks less in 1988. But I didn't know what a giant bunch of doucheholes the ownership was back then, either. Though apparently in response to consumer pressure they have cut back on their donations to anti-gay organizations quite a lot and replaced the grouchy old homophobe that was running it with another family member.

I have ZERO doubt they've continued funding such organizations and methods through less public means than their WinShape foundation.

image.thumb.png.fcf05a8871cc97d544df483ba1884dfa.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shortforbob said:

Methinks the sock are getting slowly roasted.

Except Brane, he's always been fried.

Bad acid, it’s always a chance you run. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

You're ordering the wrong things there. We used to go there for breakfast a lot when I lived in Ohio.

There is one right down the street from my Factory. I ate there 3 times after getting off of 3rd shift. Why would it be named Steak n Shake, and not have a Philly CheeseSteak?

What would you recommend from the menu? Maybe I will give them a fourth shot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Greever said:
46 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

You're ordering the wrong things there. We used to go there for breakfast a lot when I lived in Ohio.

There is one right down the street from my Factory. I ate there 3 times after getting off of 3rd shift. Why would it be named Steak n Shake, and not have a Philly CheeseSteak?

What would you recommend from the menu? Maybe I will give them a fourth shot?

Because it was started in Illinois, not Philadelphia? It has nothing to do with cheese steak culture. Slamming them for not having cheese steaks is ludicrous. It's like saying Red Robin sucks because they don't have 31 flavors of ice cream available just because Robin is in the name.

The "Steak" part is their "Steakburgers", burgers which are ground from high quality meets. They aren't bad burgers, and the thin fries that go with them. It's basically a sit-down fast food/diner thing - it's not fancy but it's generally fast, cheap, filling and open early/late. Also the shakes are pretty good, but the burger and fries is their staple.

Breakfast used to be quite good there, with the usual selection. Their biscuits and sausage gravy were always decent.

Of course they may have changed their menu. I've not lived near a Steak n' Shake in thirty years. But when I've patronized them while traveling in the US I've still not been disappointed, though it's been at lease six years since I've set foot in one.

 

Quote

ABOUT US

Steak ‘n Shake was founded in February, 1934 in Normal, Illinois. Gus Belt, Steak ‘n Shake’s founder, pioneered the concept of premium burgers and milk shakes.

For over 80 years, the company’s name has been symbolic of its heritage. The word “steak” stood for STEAKBURGER. The term “shake” stood for hand-dipped MILK SHAKES. Gus was determined to serve his customers the finest burgers and shakes in the business. To prove his point that his burgers were exceptionally prime, he would wheel in a barrel of steaks (including round, sirloin, and T-bones) and grind the meat into burgers right in front of the guests. Hence arose the origin of our famous slogan, “In Sight It Must Be Right.”

After 80 years, we are continuing Steak n Shake’s tradition of serving the country’s best, freshest, and tastiest burgers and shakes.

They don't really do the meat grinding thing any more that I ever saw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

Because it was started in Illinois, not Philadelphia? It has nothing to do with cheese steak culture. Slamming them for not having cheese steaks is ludicrous. It's like saying Red Robin sucks because they don't have 31 flavors of ice cream available just because Robin is in the name.

The "Steak" part is their "Steakburgers", burgers which are ground from high quality meets. They aren't bad burgers, and the thin fries that go with them. It's basically a sit-down fast food/diner thing - it's not fancy but it's generally fast, cheap, filling and open early/late. Also the shakes are pretty good, but the burger and fries is their staple.

Breakfast used to be quite good there, with the usual selection. Their biscuits and sausage gravy were always decent.

Of course they may have changed their menu. I've not lived near a Steak n' Shake in thirty years. But when I've patronized them while traveling in the US I've still not been disappointed, though it's been at lease six years since I've set foot in one.

 

They don't really do the meat grinding thing any more that I ever saw.

I wonder what would if people ate less of this shit?! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The OP does more than eat Trump's shit. He wallows in it, and calls it cologne. He's just another sock puppet, and no longer worth my time

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

Because it was started in Illinois, not Philadelphia? It has nothing to do with cheese steak culture. Slamming them for not having cheese steaks is ludicrous. It's like saying Red Robin sucks because they don't have 31 flavors of ice cream available just because Robin is in the name.

The "Steak" part is their "Steakburgers", burgers which are ground from high quality meets. They aren't bad burgers, and the thin fries that go with them. It's basically a sit-down fast food/diner thing - it's not fancy but it's generally fast, cheap, filling and open early/late. Also the shakes are pretty good, but the burger and fries is their staple.

Breakfast used to be quite good there, with the usual selection. Their biscuits and sausage gravy were always decent.

Of course they may have changed their menu. I've not lived near a Steak n' Shake in thirty years. But when I've patronized them while traveling in the US I've still not been disappointed, though it's been at lease six years since I've set foot in one.

 

They don't really do the meat grinding thing any more that I ever saw.

Thanks for the reply. The burger was good, and so were the fries.

Dont do shakes myself, but just may try one...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Greever said:

Thanks for the reply. The burger was good, and so were the fries.

Dont do shakes myself, but just may try one...

 

Now you kind of have me wanting to visit one. The website says there's one 23 miles from Bucknell, so maybe in August when we drop my daughter off for school...

 

Oooh, it's right off I-80 on the way back towards Philly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, B.J. Porter said:

Now you kind of have me wanting to visit one. The website says there's one 23 miles from Bucknell, so maybe in August when we drop my daughter off for school...

Talk about delayed gratification. Maybe they would mail you a burger and fries?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Greever said:

Thanks for the reply. The burger was good, and so were the fries.

Dont do shakes myself, but just may try one...

 

Get a malted. Trust me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Ishmael said:
16 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

Now you kind of have me wanting to visit one. The website says there's one 23 miles from Bucknell, so maybe in August when we drop my daughter off for school...

Talk about delayed gratification. Maybe they would mail you a burger and fries?

You have no idea...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, benwynn said:

How about Liberals who own and/or work for Christian run companies?  

They should be excommunicated after being beaten with a sign by a bicurious cross-dressing butch! :angry: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Mickey Rat said:

They should be excommunicated after being beaten with a sign by a bicurious cross-dressing butch! :angry: 

what times are you available? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mickey Rat said:

They should be excommunicated after being beaten with a sign by a bicurious cross-dressing butch! :angry: 

 

And ridden out of town on a rail, tarred and feathered.

 

The most attractive ones will be slathered with oil and presented to the adjudicator.

 

I may write a novel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

Now you kind of have me wanting to visit one. The website says there's one 23 miles from Bucknell, so maybe in August when we drop my daughter off for school...

 

Oooh, it's right off I-80 on the way back towards Philly.

Umm, while you are in Philly, you could also get a Philly cheesesteak! (Or two) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ishmael said:

 

And ridden out of town on a rail, tarred and feathered.

 

The most attractive ones will be slathered with oil and presented to the adjudicator.

 

I may write a novel.

I've often heard of this quaint custom and wondered.

Did it actually kill people either by suffocation or infected burns or "just" make life hell?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Greever said:
6 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

Now you kind of have me wanting to visit one. The website says there's one 23 miles from Bucknell, so maybe in August when we drop my daughter off for school...

 

Oooh, it's right off I-80 on the way back towards Philly.

Umm, while you are in Philly, you could also get a Philly cheesesteak! (Or two) 

I could. But not being a Philadelphian myself, I really don't have any native cravings for them. Nor would I have any clue where to find a good or special one. It's not like finding a Skyline Chili or some such thing which is something I grew up with and miss more than any cheese steak. (my biggest regret with my daughter rejecting #2 choice New College of Florida - there's a Skyline Chili an hour away in Ft. Myers) (OK, maybe it being 20% of the cost of Bucknell is a small regret, too, but it's a better school for her)

If we see an opportunity on the way to dropping my daughter off at school for a cheese steak we'll probably grab it. But my only real cheese steak association/history for me was the guy that ran a food cart outside the Time-Life building on the Avenue of the Americas. When I worked in mid-town I did go to him a lot until that prick Guiliani cleared all the food trucks out. Not that I'm bitter, I truly enjoyed enjoyed the option of a $17 sandwich at Lindy's over a $3.50 cheese steak.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

About the OP and the polarised US landscape generally.

I was listening to a radio interview on the ABC of an American author with yet another book out.  They asked him if there was anything different in book releases in Australia to the US.  He said that while he was signing his books here, that people were genuinely discussing politics with him, that was refreshing because there was little genuine discussion in the US.  Just two sides, each not wanting to listen to the other.

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, 2slow said:

Chick-fil-a and Popeye's are head and shoulders above other fast food in Georgia.  We don't have In and Out or Whataburger here.  Honorable mention to Steak N Shake.

 

One thing republicans and democrats in Georgia (home of company) agree on is Chick-fil-a is fantastic.  CFA in Atlanta supports many great causes- homelessness, local public schools, gives away tons of food to Christian and non-christian charities etc. They treat their employees well and have an incredible fresh peach milkshake in the fall.  If all companies operated like them we would be a way better country. 

 

Also a Chick-fil-a chicken biscuit is the absolute perfect to go breakfast.

 

 

one of my best friends just opened a CFA  in Cicero NY (upstate near Syracuse)  He's a wonderful person who gives to the local community...his only flaw is he is a Buffalo Bills fan ;-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, dacapo said:

one of my best friends just opened a CFA  in Cicero NY (upstate near Syracuse)  He's a wonderful person who gives to the local community...his only flaw is he is a Buffalo Bills fan ;-)

he will probably kill it, but as a franchisee you have to run the store yourself, no absentee management allowed.  That's probably the reason their employees are so polite and stores always clean.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd always heard "Eat where the cops eat" or "Eat where the truckers eat".....

 Well I tried that in North Florida..... Didn't work out so well..... I commented on it to the motel assistant manager at the place I was staying..... She said: "OH no! Never eat where the cops eat! The only reason they eat there is they get their food free, and it makes the parking lot look fuller.... Eat where the firemen eat!".....

 True enough the fireman's favorite was much better, and closer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 2slow said:

he will probably kill it, but as a franchisee you have to run the store yourself, no absentee management allowed.  That's probably the reason their employees are so polite and stores always clean.

he will do great.  Gave up an upper Mgmt. position at IBM when CFA offered him a franchise....moving back from NC to his home state closer to family....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bhyde said:

Chik-Fil-A is for losers.

160802090304-donald-trump-eats-kfc-with-

Eating fried chicken with a knife and fork?  Sheesh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Eating fried chicken with a knife and fork?  Sheesh.

And eating a pork chops with his hands. Jesus.

pork-chop.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, 2slow said:

Chick-fil-a and Popeye's are head and shoulders above other fast food in Georgia.  We don't have In and Out or Whataburger here.  Honorable mention to Steak N Shake.

 

One thing republicans and democrats in Georgia (home of company) agree on is Chick-fil-a is fantastic.  CFA in Atlanta supports many great causes- homelessness, local public schools, gives away tons of food to Christian and non-christian charities etc. They treat their employees well and have an incredible fresh peach milkshake in the fall.  If all companies operated like them we would be a way better country. 

 

Also a Chick-fil-a chicken biscuit is the absolute perfect to go breakfast.

 

 

Yea, except for this little nugget.  If it was mentioned before my apologies.  Stuff is tasty though...  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chick-fil-A_same-sex_marriage_controversy

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Greever said:

Steak N Shake sucks. They don't even have a Philly cheese steak...

Outside Philadelphia?  It's not a real Philly Cheese steak - and the best is at Chink's in Northeast.  Whiz with onions - nuttin' else. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Greever said:

How about a Culver's butter burger? I will take one of those over Steak n Shake any day!

Butter burger w/bacon and cheese is a decent burger. Not great, decent. I take In-n-out based on price.

the one that I don't get is 5 guys. The original was ok, pre-franchising, but damn the franchises are expensive and crappy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, shaggy said:
23 hours ago, 2slow said:

Chick-fil-a and Popeye's are head and shoulders above other fast food in Georgia.  We don't have In and Out or Whataburger here.  Honorable mention to Steak N Shake.

 

One thing republicans and democrats in Georgia (home of company) agree on is Chick-fil-a is fantastic.  CFA in Atlanta supports many great causes- homelessness, local public schools, gives away tons of food to Christian and non-christian charities etc. They treat their employees well and have an incredible fresh peach milkshake in the fall.  If all companies operated like them we would be a way better country. 

 

Also a Chick-fil-a chicken biscuit is the absolute perfect to go breakfast.

 

 

Yea, except for this little nugget.  If it was mentioned before my apologies.  Stuff is tasty though...  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chick-fil-A_same-sex_marriage_controversy

My experience with CfA was Nasty, not tasty. It was bad enough that I never went back. Things may have improved since 1984 though.

But their anti-gay shtick has kept me from being remotely interested in trying it again.

Yes, they've apologized. Yes, they retired the bigoted old coot that was running the company and replaced with with another family member. Yes, their public foundation has stopped giving money to anti-gay hate groups.

But a leopard doesn't change it's spots. The new guy in charge recognized that openly hating on gays was bad for sales so they stopped it. That doesn't mean they've changed their core values one iota. It just means they put a more shrewd guy in charge that saw the writing on the wall.

And it appears they are fairly discriminatory in to whom they grant franchises. You need to be able to meet their core values and be an active participant in Christianity, apparently.

Quote

Franchisees also have to meet certain religious requirements. They must be involved in their churches and communities, agree to close their stores on Sundays to observe the Christian sabbath and will be expected to pray during meetings.

Although it's their business, that is flat-out religious discrimination. There is pretty much zero chance a single or gay atheist could get a franchise.

 

http://buffalonews.com/2016/05/01/chick-fil-a-franchisees-must-adhere-to-religious-requirements/

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/20140725153658-283620963-how-chick-fil-a-hires-the-christian-way

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

My experience with CfA was Nasty, not tasty. It was bad enough that I never went back. Things may have improved since 1984 though.

But their anti-gay shtick has kept me from being remotely interested in trying it again.

Yes, they've apologized. Yes, they retired the bigoted old coot that was running the company and replaced with with another family member. Yes, their public foundation has stopped giving money to anti-gay hate groups.

But a leopard doesn't change it's spots. The new guy in charge recognized that openly hating on gays was bad for sales so they stopped it. That doesn't mean they've changed their core values one iota. It just means they put a more shrewd guy in charge that saw the writing on the wall.

And it appears they are fairly discriminatory in to whom they grant franchises. You need to be able to meet their core values and be an active participant in Christianity, apparently.

Although it's their business, that is flat-out religious discrimination. There is pretty much zero chance a single or gay atheist could get a franchise.

 

http://buffalonews.com/2016/05/01/chick-fil-a-franchisees-must-adhere-to-religious-requirements/

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/20140725153658-283620963-how-chick-fil-a-hires-the-christian-way

My kid went there alot when he was in high school.  They also sponsored events in the community, sold it in the hs cafateria, and the middle school and had it at community events throughout the year, basically by giving away free food.  So it has been readily available around here for a while.  Now, come to think of it, I have never seen a person of color serving or working at the franchise down the street or in the mall.  At one point there was some backlash, probably around the lbgtq stuff, but that has waned.   Kid still goes there tho...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, shaggy said:

My kid went there alot when he was in high school.  They also sponsored events in the community, sold it in the hs cafateria, and the middle school and had it at community events throughout the year, basically by giving away free food.  So it has been readily available around here for a while.  Now, come to think of it, I have never seen a person of color serving or working at the franchise down the street or in the mall.  At one point there was some backlash, probably around the lbgtq stuff, but that has waned.   Kid still goes there tho...

Personal choice, eh? I'm in no danger of walking into one intentionally (or accidentally), but I didn't like the food when I tried it either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

I'd always heard "Eat where the cops eat" or "Eat where the truckers eat".....

 Well I tried that in North Florida..... Didn't work out so well..... I commented on it to the motel assistant manager at the place I was staying..... She said: "OH no! Never eat where the cops eat! The only reason they eat there is they get their food free, and it makes the parking lot look fuller.... Eat where the firemen eat!".....

 True enough the fireman's favorite was much better, and closer.

That trucker thing is bullshit - they eat where there are big parking lots near the highway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

That trucker thing is bullshit - they eat where there are big parking lots near the highway.

And hookers............... Don't forget the hookers.....

 I know a guy who was a long haul trucker..... Teamed with his wife.... They were both drivers..... One night outside of Metarie, La. he got in the cab after a shower, thought his wife was asleep in the back, where she'd been when he went in for the shower, only to find out when he got to Tulsa, that she was still at the truck stop...... Apparently she got into some other guys sleeper for a quickie while hubby was in the shower.... He said she could wait for him at the truck stop on his flip side, and give him half the money she'd made, or she could hoof it on back home and start packing......

 They're divorced, but still hang out together 20 years later..... Different life style than I could do.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this