Sign in to follow this  
kmacdonald

Baltimore Pigs

Recommended Posts

As some of you know, the Baltimore police dept is still under federal investigation.  Several internal affairs pigs plead guilty to a laundry list of crimes including  murder for hire.  Unfortunately they were highly decorated officers and considered the best of the best.  What a fucking shit hole.  An officer that was going to testify today was found shot in the head by his own gun.  Foul play suspected but they don't have anyone to investigate.  Seems there is no confidence in the police force, shocker.  Rumor has it they were also trafficking  minors for the sex slave trade.  And you stupid fucks want to take away our guns?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, kmacdonald said:

As some of you know, the Baltimore police dept is still under federal investigation.  Several internal affairs pigs plead guilty to a laundry list of crimes including  murder for hire.  Unfortunately they were highly decorated officers and considered the best of the best.  What a fucking shit hole.  An officer that was going to testify today was found shot in the head by his own gun.  Foul play suspected but they don't have anyone to investigate.  Seems there is no confidence in the police force, shocker.  Rumor has it they were also trafficking  minors for the sex slave trade.  And you stupid fucks want to take away our guns?

link?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And in other news a Japanese cop shot a cop and ran away.   He got caught.  The nation is stunned, first blue on blue in modern times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds like they need Yaphet Kotto back.

But I think he wants to stay in Canada.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

link?

The cop murder was in the newspaper on Saturday.  The investigation has been going on since they killed a guy they took into custody.  It was in the national news.  Their problems are well know to the community but they don't seem to be stoppable.  Feds are afraid of them.  They control the drug trafficking for the area.  It's like the murder capitol of the US.  When violent crime is as bad as it is in Baltimore, you know the police are at least complicit.  Several have plead guilty and others are on trial.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Sounds like they need Yaphet Kotto back.

But I think he wants to stay in Canada.

I did CPR on the red haired det the episode where they knocked on the wrong door, also cut off Daniel Baldwin's pants (and got paid for it). Ned Beatty was a riot, and they were all very cool, except the dead dick, I mean detective. She was moaning while I was doing my best straight arm CPR (with play in the shoulders so I didn't hurt her). I was muttering "be quiet" & "Stop moaning." Between takes she demanded to know why I was saying anything. I told her that I only do CPR on dead people, and they really don't moan very much. She yelled at the director.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, phillysailor said:

I did CPR on the red haired det the episode where they knocked on the wrong door, also cut off Daniel Baldwin's pants (and got paid for it). Ned Beatty was a riot, and they were all very cool, except the dead dick, I mean detective. She was moaning while I was doing my best straight arm CPR (with play in the shoulders so I didn't hurt her). I was muttering "be quiet" & "Stop moaning." Between takes she demanded to know why I was saying anything. I told her that I only do CPR on dead people, and they really don't moan very much. She yelled at the director.

You’re spot on about Beatty. I was in the episode in which he and Munch (Richard Belzer) investigate a dead Santa in a fountain on Eutaw Street. I was one of 4 “carolers” walking behind the detectives. The other guy decides to be a wise-ass and says “When I twist your ear...”. Beatty spun around, pointed at him, and said “I want him off the set. NOW.”  They hustled him away and another extra stepped in. Later, Belzer is as a diva and went to his trailer. Beatty sat on the curb and shot the shit wit him the extras as we ate lukewarm chili. Really nice guy with a filthy joke catalog. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was some good TV, but folks should read the book; the truth was amazing/ridiculous/staggering: 

   The lady who poisoned husbands, and was only found out when they exhumed a corpse and found it was the wrong guy buried in the grave... ended up with just a horrific scene of a cemetary with no apparent organizational effort. Her husbands knew her history, yet still signed the will she had drawn up.

   The murderer who confessed after an interrogation at a Xerox machine loaded with "TRUE" "TRUE" "FALSE"  papers was used as a lie detector.

WO man. That was some good writing! David Simon was actually at a post mortem I got to watch, but I didn't know who he was at the time. Shoulda gotten an autograph.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haven’t read that. I’ve tried 4 times to read “The Corner”. Get a bit ways in and depression sets in. Talk about dismal. 

Absolutely loved “The Wire”. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, this is pathetic.  The newly installed Baltimore City Police Commissioner has been charged with failure to file taxes for three straight years. 

His response?  He called it a  "failure to prioritize his personal affairs".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/16/2018 at 7:55 PM, phillysailor said:

I did CPR on the red haired det the episode where they knocked on the wrong door, also cut off Daniel Baldwin's pants (and got paid for it). Ned Beatty was a riot, and they were all very cool, except the dead dick, I mean detective. She was moaning while I was doing my best straight arm CPR (with play in the shoulders so I didn't hurt her). I was muttering "be quiet" & "Stop moaning." Between takes she demanded to know why I was saying anything. I told her that I only do CPR on dead people, and they really don't moan very much. She yelled at the director.

Quite often they wheeze though....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

Well this explains some things. The Baltimore po-po are too busy investigating themselves to bother with criminals* :rolleyes:

* that are not employees of the department

We can fix that. Instead of arresting crooks, hand them job applications. Two birds, one stone. You're welcome ^_^

-DSK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/11/2018 at 2:17 PM, Bus Driver said:

Oh, this is pathetic.  The newly installed Baltimore City Police Commissioner has been charged with failure to file taxes for three straight years. 

His response?  He called it a  "failure to prioritize his personal affairs".

Likely Trump quote. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Innocent Bystander said:

Definition of Baltimore for a century. 

Reminds of the wire when the old politician told the younger one something like:

"We stole 1/3 of the money. You all steal so much the city don't work"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kent_island_sailor said:

IMHO it may be possible that some outside agency needs to take over. The Baltimore PD seems totally unable to not commit crimes themselves.

Completely agree.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/15/2018 at 4:01 PM, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

Perhaps the entire city government could stand an Inspector General's visit. 

They'd just play the race card.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/16/2018 at 4:03 PM, kmacdonald said:

As some of you know, the Baltimore police dept is still under federal investigation.  Several internal affairs pigs plead guilty to a laundry list of crimes including  murder for hire.  Unfortunately they were highly decorated officers and considered the best of the best.  What a fucking shit hole.  An officer that was going to testify today was found shot in the head by his own gun.  Foul play suspected but they don't have anyone to investigate.  Seems there is no confidence in the police force, shocker.  Rumor has it they were also trafficking  minors for the sex slave trade.  And you stupid fucks want to take away our guns?

Baltimore is a shithole????  I am shocked!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, nacradriver said:

Baltimore is a shithole????  I am shocked!

It didn't come as a surprise to most people.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, nacradriver said:

Baltimore is a shithole????  I am shocked!

Just like anyplace else,some neighborhoods are rougher than others, and there are great places throughout the entire city and its suburbs.  Baltimore City has been plagued with ineffective leadership for a while - let's hope it improves, the folks there deserve better. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

the folks there deserve better. 

We all get the government we deserve

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

Somethin' I think many forget, is that "the folks" include the people who *didn't* vote for the "government we deserve". 

 

Like the 3 million more that voted for Clinton, than did for Trump!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are parts of Baltimore that absolutely qualify as a “shithole”. Through decades of corruption and ineffectual leadership, there are pockets of blight and poverty that should bring shame to anyone in a position of authority. 

There are also parts of Baltimore that are simply gorgeous. I am lucky to have been able to raise my children in such an environment. I choose to live here and work to make my city better. I am not alone, and I see a long and productive road ahead. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

There are parts of Baltimore that absolutely qualify as a “shithole”. Through decades of corruption and ineffectual leadership, there are pockets of blight and poverty that should bring shame to anyone in a position of authority. 

There are also parts of Baltimore that are simply gorgeous. I am lucky to have been able to raise my children in such an environment. I choose to live here and work to make my city better. I am not alone, and I see a long and productive road ahead. 

Lots of the places in/around Federal Hill that are selling for $500K+ used to be like that in the 70s.   Were you in the area when Baltimore sold lots of these places for $1, and then gave the occupants low-interest refurbishment loans w/the caveat that they had to live in 'em for 5 years?   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

Lots of the places in/around Federal Hill that are selling for $500K+ used to be like that in the 70s.   Were you in the area when Baltimore sold lots of these places for $1, and then gave the occupants low-interest refurbishment loans w/the caveat that they had to live in 'em for 5 years?   

At that time, my family lived outside of Annapolis.  I was as aware of that program as a younger teen could be (ie: not very). 

Last October, the City Council adopted a resolution to create a new version of that program.  I have no idea where it stands, at this point, but I will find out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

We all get the government we deserve

What did you do to deserve Trump?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

At that time, my family lived outside of Annapolis.  I was as aware of that program as a younger teen could be (ie: not very). 

Last October, the City Council adopted a resolution to create a new version of that program.  I have no idea where it stands, at this point, but I will find out.


Thanks for the link - looks like the consensus is that the old program didn't provide as man long-term/permanent residents as desired, and that there are current programs to place empty, blighted properties into the hands of owners who have the desire and wherewithal to refurbish them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, billy backstay said:

 

Like the 3 million more that voted for Clinton, than did for Trump!!

I'm sure not a single vote for Thump came from Baltimore.  I even doubt he was on the ballot there considering the corruption.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kmacdonald said:

I'm sure not a single vote for Thump came from Baltimore.  I even doubt he was on the ballot there considering the corruption.

The folks in my neighborhood who proudly sported Trump 2016 on their bumpers have quietly removed them and change the subject when his name is raised in conversation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The best you can hope for is the Fed's take over the city governence.  Short of that there is little hope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, kmacdonald said:

The best you can hope for is the Fed's take over the city governence.  Short of that there is little hope.

A big change is certainly needed.  Just not sure "the Feds" will be up to the task.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, kmacdonald said:

The best you can hope for is the Fed's take over the city governence.  Short of that there is little hope.

FYI - this was done in the 1860s and Federal Hill was where they set up the cannons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

FYI - this was done in the 1860s and Federal Hill was where they set up the cannons.

Let's hope the second time works out better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

A big change is certainly needed.  Just not sure "the Feds" will be up to the task.

Good point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

A big change is certainly needed.  Just not sure "the Feds" will be up to the task.

Isn't your Republican governor on the case?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Dog said:

Isn't your Republican governor on the case?

I am certain he will claim to be. But, this far, he has done little to nothing for my city. Well, other than to bad mouth it. 

He did show up after the riots to score political points against the former Mayor. Since then, nada. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I am certain he will claim to be. But, this far, he has done little to nothing for my city. Well, other than to bad mouth it. 

He did show up after the riots to score political points against the former Mayor. Since then, nada. 

In all sincerity Bus - what would you expect Gov Hogan to say/do about local malfeasance in Baltimore city?  They keep electing these goofs to the Mayor's office, Chief of Police, City Council - and unless you advocate Hogan coming in and declaring some kind of de-facto takeover?  How does he fix it?  More money funneled thru the Mayor's Office? 

Look brudda - I'm not busting your stones on this, and if you've got an idea - I'd be tickled to hear it.  I *like* Baltimore - I don't like a lot of what's been going on there in the past 15-20 years, but, unless the locals are willing to allow someone from the outside to come in and kick over the apple cart?  The fix will have to come from within. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Dog said:

Isn't your Republican governor on the case?

Why would he help the racists there?  If you're not black they won't vote for you.  Pigs in shit are better off but they are happy with the way it is.  Gang warfare, corruption, and crime------it's a way of life there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

In all sincerity Bus - what would you expect Gov Hogan to say/do about local malfeasance in Baltimore city?  They keep electing these goofs to the Mayor's office, Chief of Police, City Council - and unless you advocate Hogan coming in and declaring some kind of de-facto takeover?  How does he fix it?  More money funneled thru the Mayor's Office? 

Look brudda - I'm not busting your stones on this, and if you've got an idea - I'd be tickled to hear it.  I *like* Baltimore - I don't like a lot of what's been going on there in the past 15-20 years, but, unless the locals are willing to allow someone from the outside to come in and kick over the apple cart?  The fix will have to come from within. 

I'd like a Governor who genuinely cares about the people of Baltimore, regardless of whether they voted for him. 

Once Hogan was elected, it was clear there would be retribution for the non-support he received.  He took what was a mediocre transit system and fucked it up.  MTA did a comprehensive study of where mass transit is most needed.  They plotted common routes between where people live and where they work.  Governor Hogan discounted their work and unveiled the "LINK" system, which does anything but what the name implies.  Buses run along routes chosen at (what appears to be random) on which ridership continues to drop.  At community forums, we (I was there) were told the meeting was promised but they would not take our concerns into account. 

Additionally, he killed the "Red Line", which would have done a great job linking the east and west sides.  Our current Light Rail is great if you live in Hunt Valley and want to go to Camden Yards/M&T Bank Stadium.  It doesn't go anywhere near the Harbor and forget about Little Italy, Harbor East, or Patterson Park.  

He took that money earmarked for the Red line and widened roads on the Eastern Shore to make it easier to get to Ocean City.  Trust me, that ease of congestion is not what most Baltimoreans were hoping for.  Hell, when he unveiled his transportation funding, he included a map on which Baltimore City does not even exist.

That's a quick primer on his actions toward Baltimore.There are other examples in which he has turned a blind eye to citizens of Maryland who happened to not support him.  In that way, he is very much acting like President Trump.

Yes, the city leadership has sucked for some time.  Contrary to what kmac wants you to believe, it ain't all black folks fucking it up.  He is sadly uninformed.  Plenty of white folks have contributed to the decline.

 

bal-hogan-map-without-baltimore-20150625.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Baltimore is the biggest, most disproportionate drain on Maryland resources you could possibly imagine.  Further massive cuts are in order.  Its time for Baltimore to sink or swim on their own.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, kmacdonald said:

Baltimore is the biggest, most disproportionate drain on Maryland resources you could possibly imagine.  Further massive cuts are in order.  Its time for Baltimore to sink or swim on their own.  

You know you want to insert a reference to niggers in that statement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this