Sign in to follow this  
Rum Runner

Man Gets Penis Transplant

I wonder how they select an appropriate donor...... "Naw! Too small!...... Naw, curves to the left!.... Holy COW! Look at this one! His wife is gonna LOVE us!"

Sex change surgeons make the de novo all the time without chance of rejection and are functional. Why risk a transplant?

Add-a-dictomy

Too soon......?

I wonder how long it will be before this gets added to the list of elective cosmetic surgeries being done?

Get a bigger dick the way women get bigger tits - it's bound to happen.

46 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

I wonder how long it will be before this gets added to the list of elective cosmetic surgeries being done?

They have been doing it for years now  

I think I’ve mentioned the story before but we had a call where a guy lopped off his own tallywacker and tossed it out the window. The man in the TV - which was off - told him to. We found it (the search and finding is a pretty funny story in itself). We took the sad little thing to the hospital with us, but a replant was a no go.

Then there was the guy who took the hose off an old something lux vacuum cleaner (don’t remember the exact name) and inserted his friend in the end while it was running in hopes of having a happy moment. That old model had a rapidly rotating set of fan blades that made the vacuum. It jammed trapping his little friend in the machine. He was bleeding pretty good but couldn’t get it out. We managed to slow the bleeding considerably with a.......ahem.......tourniquet of sorts. He didn’t do well either.......

Then the guy in jail who inserted himself into one of the holes in the sheet metal “bed” and could not withdraw it. He “came out” ok.

1 outta 3 ain’t bad....... 

:lol:

Sounds like a hard procedure

Image result for banana sizes

2 hours ago, chinabald said:

They have been doing it for years now  

Only faking it.

Image result for funny girl with cock

At the urinal next to his a man sees a small fellow that reminds him of the stories his Irish Grandma used to tell about Leprechauns. The little guy dressed in green has a massively huge dick, the guy asks "Hey how did you get your dick so big?". In an Irish brogue the he says, "I'm a Leprechaun, I can have whatever I want.". Pressing, the man says, "How could I make mine that large?". The Leprechaun replies, "If you let me put my magic dick up your ass you will wake up tomorrow with a huge dick.". Reluctantly the man says ok go ahead and he bends over. After a few minutes of vigorous butt sex the Leprechaun leans over and whispers in the man's ear, "How old are you?". The man replies, "I'm 34.". Laughing the Leprechaun replies, "34, and you still believe in Leprechauns?!

The long version

The penis is such a complex organ it is difficult imagining how a transplant  could function for urination or sex...without some sort of clamp/release for urination and a pump for erection....I feel for this young mans unthinkable injury

15 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

basically the Doc take fat and injects it on the shaft. Makes it wider. Also makes it lumpy

44 minutes ago, burndoc said:

basically the Doc take fat and injects it on the shaft. Makes it wider. Also makes it lumpy

Yeah, and they cut the suspensor ligament so it won't ever stand up again and then pull some out from your body to make it look longer.

And the fat migrates back into your body.

Like I said - fake.

1 hour ago, SloopJonB said:

Yeah, and they cut the suspensor ligament so it won't ever stand up again and then pull some out from your body to make it look longer.

And the fat migrates back into your body.

Like I said - fake.

Knew a Plastics guy who did them. Said it made it a lumpy sausage

17 hours ago, Ishmael said:

Peanut-Butter-Wieners-010.jpg

Bad voodoo.

Adgreede.  Francken Weeniese our BV.                                      :)

(the bacones possitieve juju ist totalley negatted!)

PBS News had an interview with one of the surgeons from Johns Hopkins who was a member of the surgical team. All kidding aside it was a very impressive surgery. Not only the penis, but the scrotum and a portion of the abdominal wall lost to an IED. The donor family has a military history and the recipient is a young wounded member of our military. They are hopeful for both urinary and sexual function. Amazing. To combat rejection, they took the donor vertebral column, ground it up and extracted stem cells which they gave to the patient. They are hopeful that this will reduce the demand on lifelong anti-rejection drugs from the usual 3+ to just one. If this young man regains full normal function with a greatly reduced chance of rejection..........impressive. 

Impressive would hardly begin to describe it.

Trans Plant. 

Folks in the south are gonna need some legislation covering where this poor bastard takes a squirt. 

23 hours ago, Point Break said:

PBS News had an interview with one of the surgeons from Johns Hopkins who was a member of the surgical team. All kidding aside it was a very impressive surgery. Not only the penis, but the scrotum and a portion of the abdominal wall lost to an IED. The donor family has a military history and the recipient is a young wounded member of our military. They are hopeful for both urinary and sexual function. Amazing. To combat rejection, they took the donor vertebral column, ground it up and extracted stem cells which they gave to the patient. They are hopeful that this will reduce the demand on lifelong anti-rejection drugs from the usual 3+ to just one. If this young man regains full normal function with a greatly reduced chance of rejection..........impressive. 

Yes, hope he avoids the problem of rejection. Wouldn't want to go through all that and then get knocked back. How hard would that be?