Sign in to follow this  
Crdc64

Oday 240 gooseneck pin

I recently obtained as ODay 240 badly in need of tlc. It's now in seaworthy shape and on her mooring but i cannot locate the gooseneck clevis pin and of course without it i cannot attach the boom. 

Checked the DR marine website and cannot find it, Are there any ODay owners who can take a picture of what it's supposed to look like or someone with knowledge able to describe what should be there or what type of pin?

Thanks

Chris

1 hour ago, Crdc64 said:

I recently obtained as ODay 240 badly in need of tlc. It's now in seaworthy shape and on her mooring but i cannot locate the gooseneck clevis pin and of course without it i cannot attach the boom. 

Checked the DR marine website and cannot find it, Are there any ODay owners who can take a picture of what it's supposed to look like or someone with knowledge able to describe what should be there or what type of pin?

Thanks

Chris

Should be an Isomat NB-16 section. You can confirm by measuring the dimensions and comparing to the data on RigRite.com. http://rigrite.com/Spars/Isomat_Spars/Isomat_Booms/NB16_boom.php From there you can chase the Gooseneck and hardware.