Nailing Malarkey Too

Peace in Korea. Nobel prize for Trump.

Can't even trim his fucking eyebrows FFS.

11 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

How's that Nobel coming, Jack?

"His comment after Singapore that the North was no longer a nuclear threat signaled how eager he is for a deal, thereby weakening American leverage in follow-up negotiations. John Bolton, his national security adviser, who is reportedly deeply skeptical of North Korean intentions, applied more pressure last Sunday by predicting, unhelpfully, that Pompeo could even conclude a nuclear deal in a year if the North were willing. Experts called that a ludicrously impossible timetable, and it was immediately rejected by the State Department."

Just fine Bus. Very much according to my expectations. Neither side will just lie down and give up. They with dance, poke and prod for the best deal. I still think KIm wants this. It was a gamble worth taking with no down side if it fails. It isn't as if the Left had some alternate plan that Trump rejected. So you can't even say we should have done it their way.

Did Hillary have a plan for anything? 

• Downvote 2

8 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Just fine Bus. Very much according to my expectations. Neither side will just lie down and give up. They with dance, poke and prod for the best deal. I still think KIm wants this. It was a gamble worth taking with no down side if it fails. It isn't as if the Left had some alternate plan that Trump rejected. So you can't even say we should have done it their way.

Did Hillary have a plan for anything? 

Why would I care about Hillary?  I am on record as being opposed to her. 

3 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Why would I care about Hillary?  I am on record as being opposed to her. 

Because for good or bad Trump was the only way to avoid Hillary. 

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

171220811_WarningMalarkey.jpg.4b075f86487c5ef682e191e1a14ec756.jpg

2 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Like being asked if you want it in the mouth or the arse. How come you chose the arse?

Hmmmm....Trump said he didn't need to prepare. 

Mike Pompeo reportedly admits NK meeting was a disaster: It went 'as badly as it could have gone'

TANA GANEVA 
10 JUL 2018 AT 17:53 ET  

As President Donald Trump’s one-on-one meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin approaches, Russia experts are growing increasingly anxious that he’ll blow the opportunity. 

On Tuesday, CNN reported that Secretary of State Mark Pompeo, who’d helped oversee Donald Trump’s meeting with King Jong-un, thinks that his own meeting with the North Korean officials had not gone according to plan. 

According to sources, Pompeo said it went “as badly as it could have gone.” 

Watch the full report below from CNN: 

### 

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/mike-pompeo-admits-north-korea-meeting-disaster-went-badly-gone/

52 minutes ago, RKoch said:

Hmmmm....Trump said he didn't need to prepare. 

Mike Pompeo reportedly admits NK meeting was a disaster: It went 'as badly as it could have gone'

TANA GANEVA 
10 JUL 2018 AT 17:53 ET  

As President Donald Trump’s one-on-one meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin approaches, Russia experts are growing increasingly anxious that he’ll blow the opportunity. 

On Tuesday, CNN reported that Secretary of State Mark Pompeo, who’d helped oversee Donald Trump’s meeting with King Jong-un, thinks that his own meeting with the North Korean officials had not gone according to plan. 

According to sources, Pompeo said it went “as badly as it could have gone.” 

Watch the full report below from CNN: 

### 

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/mike-pompeo-admits-north-korea-meeting-disaster-went-badly-gone/

Well, at least they tried!  But, I can't see how this helps little rocketman now that the neo-con/liberals MIC sponsored whores can now say we told ya so and the US starts tightening up the screws again. 

Another article, on the same topic - "....as badly as it could have gone."

But the ship of maximum leverage has sailed, argues Cheon Seong Whun, a former South Korean government official who worked in the defense and unification departments. It left, he says, the moment President Trump agreed to meet with Kim Jong Un without any preconditions.
"He lost leverage when he agreed to those talks," said Cheon, a visiting research fellow at the Asan Institute for Policy Studies. "That was a huge political mistake."
The theater behind the failed Pompeo visit was "a repeated strategy by the North Koreans," he said, dubbing it a repeat of US-DPRK talks during the 1990s.
"The North Koreans have a very correct understanding of weak spots in Western politicians who try to make a deal with them. The politicians have to sound optimistic. Pompeo is not prepared to admit he made a mistake," Cheon told CNN.

"A Fart of a Deal"

Where's that Nobel?

Hapless Malarkey Jack? Any comments?

8 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Another article, on the same topic - "....as badly as it could have gone."

But the ship of maximum leverage has sailed, argues Cheon Seong Whun, a former South Korean government official who worked in the defense and unification departments. It left, he says, the moment President Trump agreed to meet with Kim Jong Un without any preconditions.
"He lost leverage when he agreed to those talks," said Cheon, a visiting research fellow at the Asan Institute for Policy Studies. "That was a huge political mistake."
The theater behind the failed Pompeo visit was "a repeated strategy by the North Koreans," he said, dubbing it a repeat of US-DPRK talks during the 1990s.
"The North Koreans have a very correct understanding of weak spots in Western politicians who try to make a deal with them. The politicians have to sound optimistic. Pompeo is not prepared to admit he made a mistake," Cheon told CNN.

"A Fart of a Deal"

News Flash They have Liberal weenies in Korea too. What a surprise. Kim needs this to work. On his side of the scale is the entire economic future of North Korea. On America's side of the scale, Trump gets an I told ya so from looney lefties. I'd say we hold the better hand and lil rocket man knows it. 

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

News Flash They have Liberal weenies in Korea too. What a surprise. Kim needs this to work. On his side of the scale is the entire economic future of North Korea. On America's side of the scale, Trump gets an I told ya so from looney lefties. I'd say we hold the better hand and lil rocket man knows it. 

You sure are all in for this Hail Mary. 

The one saving grace is, when it all goes to hell, you don’t have to stick around and take the ribbing for being so monumentally wrong. You’ll just disappear and pop back in with a new ID. 

You truly are a cowardly liar. 

5 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

You sure are all in for this Hail Mary. 

The one saving grace is, when it all goes to hell, you don’t have to stick around and take the ribbing for being so monumentally wrong. You’ll just disappear and pop back in with a new ID. 

You truly are a cowardly liar. 

I thought you said you were too. Or were you lying when you said you wanted it to succeed. So this is all about being able to rub my face in it? "Fuck America, I got to say I told ya so to some guy on the internet." And I be right here win or lose. 

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

I thought you said you were too. Or were you lying when you said you wanted it to succeed. So this is all about being able to rub my face in it? Fuck America, I got to say I told ya so to some guy on the internet. And I be right here win or lose. 

Oh, for Christ’s sake. Do you even know English?

I said I want success.

But, I don’t expect success.

Read those two statements slowly and see if you can discern the difference. Here’s a hint - pay attention to the italicized words. 

As for you point about only wanting to rub someone’s face in it - that is a hallmark of all your recent posts. You are happier about the enemy losing that you are about the security of the US. 

I am not at all surprised that Happy Jack cannot admit to knowing the difference between predicting an outcome one doesn't want and wanting the outcome most are predicting. It fucked him over almost as bad in the past as baiting BJ into exposing him as a gutless liar...

9 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Oh, for Christ’s sake. Do you even know English?

I said I want success.

But, I don’t expect success.

Read those two statements slowly and see if you can discern the difference. Here’s a hint - pay attention to the italicized words. 

As for you point about only wanting to rub someone’s face in it - that is a hallmark of all your recent posts. You are happier about the enemy losing that you are about the security of the US. 

No you don't, you are lying and you and every other liberal kumquat knows you are lying.  A success in NK would be way to damaging to the left's hunger for power. 

Stop say you want ... if is painfully obvious you don't want. 

Only a win for me is a win for the US. 

• Downvote 1

19 minutes ago, Bent Sailor said:

I am not at all surprised that Happy Jack cannot admit to knowing the difference between predicting an outcome one doesn't want and wanting the outcome most are predicting. It fucked him over almost as bad in the past as baiting BJ into exposing him as a gutless liar...

BJ pantsed him. That was funny. 

1 minute ago, Sol Rosenberg said:
21 minutes ago, Bent Sailor said:

BJ pantsed him. That was funny

I suspect there is only one poster who didn’t find that episode hilarious. 

28 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

News Flash, the only thing that has changed for North Korea in the last 50 years is they are more powerful, because they have more powerful weapons.

Unfortunately for your present administration, your not even playing the same game.

2 minutes ago, Keith said:

Unfortunately for your present administration, your not even playing the same game.

President Trump got played. 

Bigly. 

19 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

No you don't, you are lying and you and every other liberal kumquat knows you are lying.  A success in NK would be way to damaging to the left's hunger for power. 

Is this another shining example of a Malarkey Mind Read in use?

You might wanna get that thing calibrated. It’s giving you false negatives. 

16 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

BJ deleted some of  his responses is what he did.  

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:
21 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I suspect there is only one poster who believes that to be true. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

How would you know?

10 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

How would you know?

6 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I suspect there is only one poster who believes that to be true. 

The truth is not the servant of belief. 

• Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

171332555_WarningMalarkey.jpg.24b1c7294ed982eae4a038c394c17c71.jpg

Indeed. I have BJ's proof - where's yours?

24 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Your lies are getting more desperate. 

And, preposterous. 

Maybe you should go on a cruise. 

32 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Your lies are getting more desperate. 

And, preposterous. 

Maybe you should go on a cruise. 

You ate pummeling the poor bastard.

Jack: Time for another ID change.

5 minutes ago, benwynn said:

and that's no lie.

12 hours ago, benwynn said:

I hear a nice Rouennaise sauce goes well with Pummeling. 

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:
14 hours ago, benwynn said:

I hear a nice Rouennaise sauce goes well with Pummeling. 

You aren't mocking someone for a spelling mistake, are you?

Consistency, Jack.  Consistency.

33 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Is this where I am supposed to make a case about how famous geniuses didn't spell very well?  And how I am more intelligent than anyone else here?   I can probably play it like Happy Jack if I have to, but will draw the line at buying one of those piece of shit Honda trucklets. 

3 hours ago, benwynn said:

Is this where I am supposed to make a case about how famous geniuses didn't spell very well?  And how I am more intelligent than anyone else here?   I can probably play it like Happy Jack if I have to, but will draw the line at buying one of those piece of shit Honda trucklets. 

Is it "trucklet" or "trucklette"?

Regardless, I can understand why you don't want one.  If you want a vehicle built on a minivan platform, you should just get a minivan.

22 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

image.jpeg

On 7/12/2018 at 1:38 PM, Bus Driver said:

Of course not. I'm certain I was mocking his typo. 

Out of curiosity, are you aware of my stated position that I let each of you write your own forum rules? Which I then abide by.

However, there are some rules you created that I choose not to enjoin. I consider your family off limits as a good example. 

I have never attacked a posters personal religious faith is another. 

Yes, that does make me better that those of you who go that low. 

Anyone schooled in the psychological sciences will tell you such extreme political hatred is a mental health condition. It would be labeled an -ism except for the lack of an identifiable  group association. 

• Downvote 1

I curious how that Nobel is coming, any word yet on the award ceremony? Will it be in conjunction with Trumpsky's bigly military parade?

Regarding the Nobel.

He was overhead yelling at his staff over the weekend about why it wasn't being awarded to him on Monday since he was already going to be in Helsinki.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

Regarding the Nobel.

He was overhead yelling at his staff over the weekend about why it wasn't being awarded to him on Monday since he was already going to be in Helsinki.

Classic Orange-u-tan ignorance (Or is Cal20 being subtle?) since it's awarded in Oslo.  

47 minutes ago, RKoch said:

I curious how that Nobel is coming, any word yet on the award ceremony? Will it be in conjunction with Trumpsky's bigly military parade?

The $12 million military parade that's necessary vs. the really expensive $14 million military exercises with South Korea?

19 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

The $12 million military parade that's necessary vs. the really expensive $14 million military exercises with South Korea?

Yes. Military exercises necessary for training and readiness, vs. a military parade for an ego-boost to a petulant dictator.

On 7/22/2018 at 6:50 PM, RKoch said:

Dotard is unhappy Lil Kim won't honor his handshake. Maybe he should have prepared better...or left foreign policy to the experts. 

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-summit-north-korea-failure-7cfdf7eb6b83/

See? this is why Trump prefers to grab 'em by the pussy, instead of shaking their hand..... You can do anything you want, and they'll let you!

1 hour ago, RKoch said:

What? No No Nobel? But Hapless Jack was so certain it was a done deal!!!! Whomp whomp.

Yet one more thing he got wrong. 

They will both jockey for position. what matters is who crosses the finish line first.Anyone who thought this would be easy or quick is wrong. 

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

They will both jockey for position. what matters is who crosses the finish line first.Anyone who thought this would be easy or quick is wrong. 

So you are saying you and Trump were wrong then. Good to know.

16 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

How I envision Jack posting. 

FFC7A5F5-448F-44AA-89AD-130E4F4D306A.gif

Me saying these things take time is an honest reply. You? More trollish and stalkish.

• Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Me saying these things take time is an honest reply. You? More trollish and stalkish.

That's not what you were saying a few months ago. The only thing that takes time is for the Trump administration having their corruption and incompetence exposed. Kind of like you getting pantsed.  It's worth the wait.

40 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I am wondering why you replied to my comment about another poster. 

I never mentioned Nailing Malarkey Too. 

Unless......

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, daddle said:

We knew this a long time ago: Everything Trump touches turns to shit. Everything.

It's called the Mierda Touch.

• Like 1

"Fuck off troll" takes time?

55 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:
1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

Unless......

22K.gif

1 hour ago, daddle said:

We knew this a long time ago: Everything Trump touches turns to shit. Everything.

When did he touch you?

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

Unless......

Are you saying you were not addressing me? 

• Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

His post addresses no-one. It does talk about a poster who calls himself Jack.

tumblr_inline_p1yn1aS5r01tg5wat_400.gif

11 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:
12 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Unless......

Are you saying you are not Happy Jack?

17 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I knew you would not answer. 

I am not happy jack, I am Nailing Malarkey Too. 

• Downvote 1

40 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I mentioned "Jack".  I never mentioned Nailing Malarkey Too.

I am not sure why you felt the need to respond to that post.

Are you trying to steer discussions about others to yourself?

That type of behavior usually indicates one is an attention whore.

25 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I mentioned "Jack".  I never mentioned Nailing Malarkey Too.

I am not sure why you felt the need to respond to that post.

Are you trying to steer discussions about others to yourself?

That type of behavior usually indicates one is an attention whore.

Stalker.

• Downvote 1

51 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

You really are one deluded fucker. :wacko:

4 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Stalker.

Says the guy who pledges to not respond to folks, and then does so.  Same as the guy who responds to me when I mention another poster.

I'm still waiting for Trumpy to get his Nobel. When does that happen?

Just now, Nice! said:

I'm still waiting for Trumpy to get his Nobel. When does that happen?

When Jack comes back...

• Like 1

Cheeto is more likely to win the Hero of the Russian Federation.

Pretty clear why Trump didn't prepare for Lil Kim and Putin meetings, and why a German official had to explain trade to him using picture cards. The guy is functionally illiterate.

Once ‘No Longer a Nuclear Threat,’ North Korea Now in Standoff With U.S.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/10/us/politics/north-korea-denuclearize-peace-treaty.html

Excerpt -

WASHINGTON — North Korea is insisting that the United States declare that the Korean War is over before providing a detailed, written disclosure of all its atomic weapons stockpiles, its nuclear production facilities and its missiles as a first major step toward denuclearization.

Two months after President Trump declared his summit meeting in Singapore with Kim Jong-un a complete success, North Korea has not yet even agreed to provide that list during private exchanges with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, according to American and South Korean officials familiar with the talks.

Is KJU going to get that Nobel instead of Trump?

1 hour ago, Sean said:

Once ‘No Longer a Nuclear Threat,’ North Korea Now in Standoff With U.S.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/10/us/politics/north-korea-denuclearize-peace-treaty.html

Excerpt -

WASHINGTON — North Korea is insisting that the United States declare that the Korean War is over before providing a detailed, written disclosure of all its atomic weapons stockpiles, its nuclear production facilities and its missiles as a first major step toward denuclearization.

Two months after President Trump declared his summit meeting in Singapore with Kim Jong-un a complete success, North Korea has not yet even agreed to provide that list during private exchanges with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, according to American and South Korean officials familiar with the talks.

President Trump got played like a fiddle. 

I didn’t hope for it. 

But, I predicted it. 

2 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Trump's fanboys got played like a fiddle. 

I didn’t hope for it. 

But, I predicted it. 

FIFY B)

What does Hopeless Hillary Jack have to say about all this?

I predict no answer - or a cruise.

On 7/11/2018 at 6:33 PM, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

I thought you said you were too. Or were you lying when you said you wanted it to succeed. So this is all about being able to rub my face in it? "

Malarkey is the hypocrite once again.

It's like you actually aspire to look like an idiot. Nobody could look this stupid on accident.

2 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

President Trump got played like a fiddle. 

I didn’t hope for it. 

But, I predicted it. 

Nothing ventured nothing gained. But, I still prefer diplomacy regardless of who's sitting in the Whitehouse. 

You got some consolidation but obviously, the leftists, military-industrial complex, neocons etc. don't want an end to the 68-year-old standoff. Regardless of what the Koreans want the war profits will take precedence. From a historical perspective, Rocketman would truly be insane to believe anything the US promised. 

My personal opinion is that you got played 68 years ago and it's been going on non-stop ever since.