Nailing Malarkey Too

Peace in Korea. Nobel prize for Trump.

On 8/24/2018 at 1:58 PM, Mid said:

Damn - that Nobel might have saved him from Mueller.

1 hour ago, SloopJonB said:

Who's that?

In hindsight, someone's impersonation sock I guess. If he's not Canadian, I'll apologise to him for any offence caused. ;) 

You guys have it all wrong. He will get a Nobel, but not for Peace. There are several Nobels each year. Of course, he won't get one for chemistry or physics those are not his forte and he does not believe in science. Instead, he will get the Literature prize. Indeed he will redefine the prize to make it post-modern. Books are so 20th century after all. Social media is the new 'literature' and who is the greatest social media guy of all? He is unmatched in creating an alternative reality where truth no longer matters - the perfect recipient of the Lit prize. After all Churchill won the Lit prize and who is more Churchillian (and literate) than Donald J?

6 hours ago, Bristol-Cruiser said:

You guys have it all wrong. He will get a Nobel, but not for Peace. There are several Nobels each year. Of course, he won't get one for chemistry or physics those are not his forte and he does not believe in science. Instead, he will get the Literature prize. Indeed he will redefine the prize to make it post-modern. Books are so 20th century after all. Social media is the new 'literature' and who is the greatest social media guy of all? He is unmatched in creating an alternative reality where truth no longer matters - the perfect recipient of the Lit prize. After all Churchill won the Lit prize and who is more Churchillian (and literate) than Donald J?

Purple font my man, purple font.

I love it. Both China and NK were taken by complete surprise and are foaming a the mouth.

Now NK press is saying the US special forces are conducting exercises resembling a High Profile Snatch 'n Dash or Smash 'n Dash.

I wonder how Kim likes looking over his shoulder all the time. He went from being a pain in the neck to having a pain in his neck. 

• Downvote 5

Excusive: Trump promised Kim Jong Un he’d sign an agreement to end the Korean War

He hasn’t followed through yet — and North Korea talks may have stalled because of it.

President Donald Trump told North Korean leader Kim Jong Un during their Singapore summit in June that he’d sign a declaration to end the Korean War soon after their meeting, according to multiple sources familiar with the negotiations.

But since then, the Trump administration has repeatedly asked Pyongyang to dismantle most of its nuclear arsenal first, before signing such a document. 

That decision is likely what has led to the current stalemate in negotiations between the two countries — and the increasingly hostile rhetoric from North Korea.

https://www.vox.com/2018/8/29/17795452/trump-north-korea-war-summit-singapore-promise

On 4/27/2018 at 7:27 AM, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

I could swear some you said this would never happen

On 4/27/2018 at 10:49 AM, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Trump gets the credit. The south Korean president has already said this would not have come about without Trump.

It must suck all the joy out of Looney libbies for this to happen under Trump.

This is all happening this fast because Kim knows he can get better terms from SK than they could from Trump if they waited until June.  This is 100% "The Art Of The Deal". Trump just has that NY moxie that works 

But you can all continue underestimate  him at your peril.

Time to bust out a case of YooHoo

356999_p_1?$OD-Large$&wid=450&hei=450

Remember to shake the can!

North Korea condemns latest US sanctions

The statement carried by the North Korean news agency KCNA accused the US state department of being "bent on bringing... relations back to the status of last year which was marked by exchanges of fire".

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-46585573

Gee, nobody saw this coming -

N. Korea says it won’t denuclearize unless US removes threat

https://apnews.com/9ad490e00ff5458daa98edb9745aa27e

Excerpt -

SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — North Korea said Thursday it will never unilaterally give up its nuclear weapons unless the United States first removes what Pyongyang called a nuclear threat. The surprisingly blunt statement jars with Seoul’s rosier presentation of the North Korean position and could rattle the fragile trilateral diplomacy to defuse a nuclear crisis that last year had many fearing war.

snip

“When we talk about the Korean Peninsula, it includes the territory of our republic and also the entire region of (South Korea) where the United States has placed its invasive force, including nuclear weapons. When we talk about the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula, it means the removal of all sources of nuclear threat, not only from the South and North but also from areas neighboring the Korean Peninsula,” the statement said.

15 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

How much change can a fella get for a commemorative coin?

I guess Happy Malarkey can HOPE for CHANGE for those worthless coins.

53 minutes ago, Sean said:

North Korea said Thursday it will never unilaterally give up its nuclear weapons unless the United States first removes what Pyongyang called a nuclear threat.

He may be crazy but he'd have to be a complete idiot to trust the US at its word. I do believe SK also wants the nukes removed from the Korean peninsula and peace with the north. Do they get a say? 

As long as there are maniacs at the wheel of both vehicles, there is very little chance that there will not be a catastrophic collision. (Although I very much doubt that either of them actually know how to drive.)

7 hours ago, Mickey Rat said:

He may be crazy but he'd have to be a complete idiot to trust the US at its word. I do believe SK also wants the nukes removed from the Korean peninsula and peace with the north. Do they get a say? 

There you go, making sense again.

I really wish you'd stop it - it's very confusing.

10 hours ago, Mickey Rat said:

I don't believe that China would like to have an allie of the US on their border.  Another war on the Korean Peninsula would be catastrophic.  Trump can pretend all he wants, he is the worst and most disliked President world wide.  I hope this ends well for every person. 

27 minutes ago, hasher said:

I don't believe that China would like to have an allie of the US on their border.  Another war on the Korean Peninsula would be catastrophic.  Trump can pretend all he wants, he is the worst and most disliked President world wide.  I hope this ends well for every person. 

Trump won't go down w/o a mushroom cloud...... Just ask Stormy Daniels.

President Trump Says North Korea's Kim Jong Un Has Sent Him Another `Great Letter'

“We’ve really established a very good relationship,’’ Trump said Wednesday during a Cabinet meeting at the White House, a day after Kim threatened to backtrack on promises to give up his nuclear arsenal if the U.S. doesn’t relax sanctions against the country.

Trump said there would have been a “big fat war in Asia” if he hadn’t met with Kim in Singapore last year, and that “they really want to do something” to reduce tensions between the countries. But he added that he’s “not in any rush” to hold a second meeting.

Trump has previously said he plans to hold a second meeting with Kim, though a date and location have not yet been announced. The president claimed after their first summit that the North Korean nuclear threat had been eliminated, but Kim hasn’t gotten rid of the country’s weapons or allowed international inspectors to examine its arsenal.

http://time.com/5492536/donald-trump-kim-jong-un-letter/

1 minute ago, Mid said:

President Trump Says North Korea's Kim Jong Un Has Sent Him Another `Great Letter'

“We’ve really established a very good relationship,’’ Trump said Wednesday during a Cabinet meeting at the White House, a day after Kim threatened to backtrack on promises to give up his nuclear arsenal if the U.S. doesn’t relax sanctions against the country.

Trump said there would have been a “big fat war in Asia” if he hadn’t met with Kim in Singapore last year, and that “they really want to do something” to reduce tensions between the countries. But he added that he’s “not in any rush” to hold a second meeting.

Trump has previously said he plans to hold a second meeting with Kim, though a date and location have not yet been announced. The president claimed after their first summit that the North Korean nuclear threat had been eliminated, but Kim hasn’t gotten rid of the country’s weapons or allowed international inspectors to examine its arsenal.

http://time.com/5492536/donald-trump-kim-jong-un-letter/

Think Jack will spring for another set of coins?

A fool and his money.....

Their showboat summit in Singapore was indeed historic, being the first meeting between sitting leaders of their nations, but it appears to have produced nothing of historic value. Its chief result, as authorities around the globe fretted would happen from the outset, was to give Kim the sheen of international respectability and legitimacy – and a chance to dither further about halting North Korea’s nuclear development.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/opinion/30362404

2 hours ago, Mid said:

The author of your article is not a steller thinker  "He might even have to accept North Korea as a fellow member of the club of nuclear-armed states."

That is pretty much the situation your genius O-Bomb-a left in Trump's lap. Or is the author claiming NK only became a nuclear state AFTER the summit? 

• Downvote 5

On 1/3/2019 at 5:58 PM, Bus Driver said:

Think Jack will spring for another set of coins?

A fool and his money.....

Damn Straight. Win or lose they are collectible.  Pair 19.95 each and the original numbered issue sell for more than $75 

A 375% return on investment in 4 and one-half months. How did your investments do?

• Downvote 5

4 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Damn Straight. Win or lose they are collectible.  Pair 19.95 each and the original numbered issue sell for more than $75 

A 375% return on investment in 4 and one-half months. How did your investments do?

Double down time dude - and don't forget those Trumpy Bears! Each one complete with a US flag in it's butt.

Seems about right. Jack's "investment" lost 95% of it's value and he's crowing about how well he's done. 

It amuses me that the "Diplomacy Not War" crowd objecting to engagement with North Korea and Russia while blindly pretending China is a benevolent cuddly Panda.

The idea that an outreach to try and revere the march to war in the Korean Peninsula, which has been festering for over 65 years, must be concluded in 5 months or less is nuts. 

• Downvote 5

6 minutes ago, Bent Sailor said:

Seems about right. Jack's "investment" lost 95% of it's value and he's crowing about how well he's done. 

He didn’t buy one dick head. He just posted some photos from google images. He is a lieing troll but he has your measure. 

2 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

It amuses me that the "Diplomacy Not War" crowd objecting to engagement with North Korea and Russia while blindly pretending China is a benevolent cuddly Panda.

The idea that an outreach to try and revere the march to war in the Korean Peninsula, which has been festering for over 65 years, must be concluded in 5 months or less is nuts

bette davis lol GIF by O&O, Inc

From the man who tried to ram a Nobel down everyone's throat almost a year ago.

I for one still support the effort. Regardless of what the Neocons and their Democrat war supporting counterparts want, the Korean people support the process and want peace. 

22 minutes ago, Mickey Rat said:

I for one still support the effort. Regardless of what the Neocons and their Democrat war supporting counterparts want, the Korean people support the process and want peace. 

Like Trump, you're a naive plonker easily duped into defending brutal tyrants.  Carry on. 

1 hour ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

The idea that an outreach to try and revere the march to war in the Korean Peninsula, which has been festering for over 65 years, must be concluded in 5 months or less is nuts. 

"Just landed - a long trip, but everybody can now feel much safer than the day I took office," Trump tweeted as he arrived back in Washington. "There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea."

26 minutes ago, Mickey Rat said:

The Korean people want out and demonstrate that every time they have the opportunity.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Korean_defectors

43 minutes ago, Clove Hitch said:

Like Trump, you're a naive plonker easily duped into defending brutal tyrants.  Carry on. 

Do the Koreans get a say, armchair warrior?

Hillary lost, get over it already. :D

1 minute ago, Mickey Rat said:

It's like Julian Assange is posting here under the name "Mickey Rat" to rant about Hillary, suck the dick of dictators, and generally troll. In between not cleaning his room or emptying the litter box.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

It's like Julian Assange is posting here under the name "Mickey Rat" to rant about Hillary, suck the dick of dictators, and generally troll. In between not cleaning his room or emptying the litter box.

It was only a few short years ago that Julian was a hero to the Dems, then he exposed your neo-liberal never met a war she didn't like bitch cheated Sanders out of the nomination and full MELTDOWN!!  Better check that litter box, dipshit. :D  

12 minutes ago, Mickey Rat said:

You always bring her up and I'm not sure why. I've told you before I didn't vote for her. Nor have I supported any regime change activities of the US.  

You zany aussies are a weird case study.  You think the only way to oppose US hegemony is to side with brutal dictators.  Weird. 

1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

You tried to post a copy cat coin to call me out and you GOT CAUGHT. Now you are creating an alternative fact to hide your dishonesty. 

Shame. But then lying is what you do.

• Downvote 6

1 hour ago, hasher said:

"Just landed - a long trip, but everybody can now feel much safer than the day I took office," Trump tweeted as he arrived back in Washington. "There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea."

Is that not correct? The week prior KIn was threatening to nuke Guam and elsewhere.  Has he done so since the summit?

• Downvote 5

2 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

like Barnum predicted, there’s a Happy Jack born every minute.

Bite your tongue! :o

Replacing the nation’s motto with his campaign slogan didn't go down too well.

After The New York Times inquired about the coins, agency personnel abruptly canceled plans for a coin featuring the president’s signature Trump Tower in Manhattan and his golf course in Bedminster, N.J

But the one featuring Mar-a-lago....

00dc-coins-mal-jumbo.thumb.jpg.9e8d5934a73e5efbd3d6845e44066dba.jpg

00dc-coins-mal-b-jumbo.jpg

Anyone got one of these?

30 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Bite your tongue! :o

Thankfully, most of them die young. Very few of them breed outside captivity, and those that survive are genetically susceptible to congenital idiocy.

8 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Anything from Richo yet?

Sadly I've given hope on the magic show, was really looking forward to that too.

1 hour ago, Clove Hitch said:

You always bring her up and I'm not sure why. I've told you before I didn't vote for her. Nor have I supported any regime change activities of the US.  

You zany aussies are a weird case study.  You think the only way to oppose US hegemony is to side with brutal dictators.  Weird. 

Mickey Rat is an Aussie?

6 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

You tried to post a copy cat coin to call me out and you GOT CAUGHT. Now you are creating an alternative fact to hide your dishonesty. 

Shame. But then lying is what you do.

So, posting a photo of one of the silly coins for the occasion, as well as the Google search results means I “GOT CAUGHT”. 

Then, you imply they are lies. 

You continue to prove you have no fucking idea what you are talking about. 

9 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Is that not correct? The week prior KIn was threatening to nuke Guam and elsewhere.  Has he done so since the summit?

Vice President Mike Pence told American ambassadors on Wednesday that North Korea has failed to take any substantive steps to give up its nuclear weapons  https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/16/world/asia/pence-north-korea-nuclear.html

How much you wanna bet Jack bought them when the price was slashed?  Or, did he buy at the initial price and then watch others pick up the knick-knack for less?

Commemorative North Korea summit coin selling at a discount after President Trump cancels peace talks

Yes, I know the article is from May 24, 2018.  That lines up nicely with Jack's packing slip photo he shared.

slip.jpg

49 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

How much you wanna bet Jack bought them when the price was slashed?  Or, did he buy at the initial price and then watch others pick up the knick-knack for less?

Commemorative North Korea summit coin selling at a discount after President Trump cancels peace talks

Yes, I know the article is from May 24, 2018.  That lines up nicely with Jack's packing slip photo he shared.

You are as obsessed with Jack as you are the orange monkey, it's like a broken record.

How many hours a day do you spend on this little fixation? 

2 minutes ago, Mickey Rat said:

You are as obsessed with Jack as you are the orange monkey, it's like a broken record.

I appreciate your concern.  I find him to comically stupid.

9 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I appreciate your concern.  I find him to comically stupid.

As opposed to the Rat who is just ordinary stupid.

10 hours ago, hasher said:

Vice President Mike Pence told American ambassadors on Wednesday that North Korea has failed to take any substantive steps to give up its nuclear weapons  https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/16/world/asia/pence-north-korea-nuclear.html

So because it didn't all magically happen in 1 year it is a failure?  OK. 

• Downvote 5

17 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Gee, that's not what you were stating earlier? Time for some Yoo Hoo dum dum?

9 hours ago, Mickey Rat said:

I believe BD is a school teacher IRL.  Let that roll around in your noggin for a while...

46 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

No, because nothing has happened in a year, it is evidence that Trump got nothing from North Korea for all his bluster about fixing the problem. Zip, nada, bubkus. Now whether you consider that a failure would depend on whether he stays a Republican or not.

57 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

The Don said North Korea is no longer a nuclear threat.  That was a lie.  His meeting with the leader did nothing that we can see except provide legitimacy for a tyrant.  It was against the advise of those who actually thought about the issue.

Do you like having a leader who lies and then lies about his lies and then denies and then blames?

10 minutes ago, hasher said:

The Don said North Korea is no longer a nuclear threat.  That was a lie.  His meeting with the leader did nothing that we can see except provide legitimacy for a tyrant.  It was against the advise of those who actually thought about the issue.

Do you like having a leader who lies and then lies about his lies and then denies and then blames?

Sounds just like Jack.

2 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

So because it didn't all magically happen in 1 year it is a failure?  OK

backpedaling-gif-3.gif

2 minutes ago, Mid said:
2 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

So because it didn't all magically nothing happened in 1 year it is a failure?  OK

backpedaling-gif-3.gif

corrected

18 hours ago, J28 said:

I believe BD is a school teacher IRL.  Let that roll around in your noggin for a while...

Follow his daily posting pattern, estimate the time it takes to read and respond to various threads and you have to wonder who is teaching his students. The timing of his posts is more indicative of an actual bus driver.

• Downvote 5

Just now, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Follow his daily posting pattern, estimate the time it takes to read and respond to various threads and you have to wonder who is teaching his students. The timing of his posts is more indicative of an actual bus driver.

following your posts is indicative that you are a mental patient with pc privileges.

On 1/17/2019 at 9:02 AM, Bus Driver said:

slip.jpg

I absolutely did. Right after they slashed the price. I know a smart buy when I see it.  I wonder how high the price will go when he inks a treaty with Kim to de-nuke mid-2020 just before Trump is re-elected. 

• Downvote 5

25 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

So summit II is on for February. 

Oh goodie. Can't wait to see what Trump gives up this time in exchange for absolutely nothing from North Korea.

1 hour ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

So summit II is on for February. 

Pretty sure this will be another big nothing burger, however they might try swapping their wardrobes, so far the only dictator trait "the Donald" hasn't shown us yet is "military cos-play".

57 minutes ago, animeproblem said:

Pretty sure this will be another big nothing burger, however they might try swapping their wardrobes, so far the only dictator trait "the Donald" hasn't shown us yet is "military cos-play".

Like Mr.  "I have a phone and a pen" O'Boy?

• Downvote 6

America's top intelligence official on Tuesday publicly broke with President Donald Trump on several critical foreign policy fronts, saying North Korea is not likely to give up its nuclear weapons, Iran is not yet seeking a nuclear weapon and the Islamic State terrorist group remains a forceful presence in Iraq and Syria.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/01/29/dan-coats-north-korea-nuclear-weapons-1133969

1 hour ago, Mid said:

America's top intelligence official on Tuesday publicly broke with President Donald Trump on several critical foreign policy fronts, saying North Korea is not likely to give up its nuclear weapons, Iran is not yet seeking a nuclear weapon and the Islamic State terrorist group remains a forceful presence in Iraq and Syria.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/01/29/dan-coats-north-korea-nuclear-weapons-1133969

Why do we even have an Intelligence Community?  We have a President with a very good brain and all the best words.

On 1/19/2019 at 1:15 AM, Bent Sailor said:

Oh goodie. Can't wait to see what Trump gives up this time in exchange for absolutely nothing from North Korea.

His sphincter is probably just itchy.

13 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

His sphincter is probably just itchy.

A barrel of KY is not going to fix that particular twitch.

A short stint of KJU should do it.