Nailing Malarkey Too

Peace in Korea. Nobel prize for Trump.

On 8/24/2018 at 1:58 PM, Mid said:

Damn - that Nobel might have saved him from Mueller.

17 hours ago, Bent Sailor said:

I'm sorry @SloopJohnB,

Who's that?

1 hour ago, SloopJonB said:

Who's that?

In hindsight, someone's impersonation sock I guess. If he's not Canadian, I'll apologise to him for any offence caused. ;) 

You guys have it all wrong. He will get a Nobel, but not for Peace. There are several Nobels each year. Of course, he won't get one for chemistry or physics those are not his forte and he does not believe in science. Instead, he will get the Literature prize. Indeed he will redefine the prize to make it post-modern. Books are so 20th century after all. Social media is the new 'literature' and who is the greatest social media guy of all? He is unmatched in creating an alternative reality where truth no longer matters - the perfect recipient of the Lit prize. After all Churchill won the Lit prize and who is more Churchillian (and literate) than Donald J?

6 hours ago, Bristol-Cruiser said:

You guys have it all wrong. He will get a Nobel, but not for Peace. There are several Nobels each year. Of course, he won't get one for chemistry or physics those are not his forte and he does not believe in science. Instead, he will get the Literature prize. Indeed he will redefine the prize to make it post-modern. Books are so 20th century after all. Social media is the new 'literature' and who is the greatest social media guy of all? He is unmatched in creating an alternative reality where truth no longer matters - the perfect recipient of the Lit prize. After all Churchill won the Lit prize and who is more Churchillian (and literate) than Donald J?

Purple font my man, purple font.

I love it. Both China and NK were taken by complete surprise and are foaming a the mouth.

Now NK press is saying the US special forces are conducting exercises resembling a High Profile Snatch 'n Dash or Smash 'n Dash.

I wonder how Kim likes looking over his shoulder all the time. He went from being a pain in the neck to having a pain in his neck. 

Malarky.thumb.jpg.54d911a7bec3033f1e482968d26da64a.jpg

Excusive: Trump promised Kim Jong Un he’d sign an agreement to end the Korean War

He hasn’t followed through yet — and North Korea talks may have stalled because of it.

President Donald Trump told North Korean leader Kim Jong Un during their Singapore summit in June that he’d sign a declaration to end the Korean War soon after their meeting, according to multiple sources familiar with the negotiations.

But since then, the Trump administration has repeatedly asked Pyongyang to dismantle most of its nuclear arsenal first, before signing such a document. 

That decision is likely what has led to the current stalemate in negotiations between the two countries — and the increasingly hostile rhetoric from North Korea.

https://www.vox.com/2018/8/29/17795452/trump-north-korea-war-summit-singapore-promise

On 4/27/2018 at 7:27 AM, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

I could swear some you said this would never happen

On 4/27/2018 at 10:49 AM, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Trump gets the credit. The south Korean president has already said this would not have come about without Trump.

It must suck all the joy out of Looney libbies for this to happen under Trump.

This is all happening this fast because Kim knows he can get better terms from SK than they could from Trump if they waited until June.  This is 100% "The Art Of The Deal". Trump just has that NY moxie that works 

But you can all continue underestimate  him at your peril.

Time to bust out a case of YooHoo

356999_p_1?$OD-Large$&wid=450&hei=450

Remember to shake the can!