Nailing Malarkey Too

Peace in Korea. Nobel prize for Trump.

1 hour ago, J28 said:

Welcome to PA @timber.  You’ll do just fine here.

Says one sock to another....:rolleyes:

2 hours ago, J28 said:

Says one sock to another....:rolleyes:

Oh he's a lumberjack and he's OK...

On 3/2/2019 at 12:33 PM, J28 said:

Read some of your posts in the archives. I suggest that you stop posting, it only confirms my low opinion of you. 

• Like 2

On 3/2/2019 at 3:06 PM, Gouvernail said:

8F673B20-1573-4D3D-9F18-9ECB30628030.jpeg

That was a good day.

The Kenyan also saw to it that Gaddafi got properly ventilated although to be fair, some of the elk found him to be arrogant.

9 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

That was a good day.

The Kenyan also saw to it that Gaddafi got properly ventilated although to be fair, some of the elk found him to be arrogant.

But Qaddafi gave up that bad life to chase his dream girl Condi.  We had just finished making him an example of how to be our friend.  All of that fell victim to Hillary's plan to mess up Benghazi.  

2 hours ago, timber said:

Read some of your posts in the archives. I suggest that you stop posting, it only confirms my low opinion of you. 

Like I give a shit what your opinion is.

I suggest you go fuck yourself.

• Downvote 1

On 4/27/2018 at 8:25 AM, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Makes Obama's Nobel  look stupid. A prize for being half black.

For the Original post;  how interesting subject drift is.

So.... (trump dots) ..... I agree that Obama's Nobel was a surprise and less than merited for Peace. But trumped up trump peace prize? Wow, that turns out to be a hoax. Or do you have something to back it up? Once you get the Nobel committee, the Oslo police and and the FBI to investigate fraud you're in deep shit. That brings us back to Kim Un handing trump his ass on the international stage. Peace prize? Fraud is written all over it.

trump is a grifter in the largest sense and look into the pupils of his dilated eyes the next time he gets a closeup, what's he on? 

39 minutes ago, timber said:

So.... (trump dots) ..... I agree that Obama's Nobel was a surprise and less than merited for Peace. But trumped up trump peace prize? Wow, that turns out to be a hoax. Or do you have something to back it up? Once you get the Nobel committee, the Oslo police and and the FBI to investigate fraud you're in deep shit. That brings us back to Kim Un handing trump his ass on the international stage. Peace prize? Fraud is written all over it.

trump is a grifter in the largest sense and look into the pupils of his dilated eyes the next time he gets a closeup, what's he on? 

Adderall, reputedly.

21 hours ago, J28 said:

Like I give a shit what your opinion is.

I suggest you go fuck yourself.

I suggest you take your shitty boat to a landfill.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

I suggest you take your shitty boat to a landfill.

It's even worse: The J28 isn't his boat - it's just the boat he lusts after.  He has one of these:

attachment.php?attachmentid=574901&stc=1

• Like 1

1 hour ago, timber said:

TDSTP   Trump Derangement Syndrome Terminal Phase.

1 hour ago, timber said:

obamaprize2.thumb.jpg.dc48323e0e42cc6a4b65c00136eab8a3.jpg

Someone criticizes President Trump and the Faithful respond by invoking President Obama, or Hillary.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

It's even worse: The J28 isn't his boat - it's just the boat he lusts after.  He has one of these:

Oh shit - isn't that thing on the Fraser? :o

I'm really a great negotiator. I know how to negotiate.

I like making deals, preferably big deals.

On 3/5/2019 at 10:30 PM, SloopJonB said:

Oh shit - isn't that thing on the Fraser? :o

Looks like any number of boats in "The Lagoon" in St. George, Grenada, W.I. after Hurricane Ivan. I've heard they cleaned a bunch of them out of there, but lots of local vagrants were using them as living quarters....

4 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

Looks like any number of boats in "The Lagoon" in St. George, Grenada, W.I. after Hurricane Ivan. I've heard they cleaned a bunch of them out of there, but lots of local vagrants were using them as living quarters....

That one was in the Mocking Craigslist thread, as I recall. And yes, it is in BC.

On 3/5/2019 at 1:43 PM, MR.CLEAN said:

North Korea Threatens to Scuttle Talks With the U.S. and Resume Tests

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/15/world/asia/north-korea-kim-jong-un-nuclear.html

Excerpt -

North Korea threatened on Friday to suspend negotiations with the Trump administration over the North’s nuclear arms program and said its leader, Kim Jong-un, would soon decide whether to resume nuclear and missile tests.

On 3/5/2019 at 2:45 PM, Bus Driver said:

Someone criticizes President Trump and the Faithful respond by invoking President Obama, or Hillary.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

If you were paying attention you would notice that the commonality is how little difference there is between them.

40 minutes ago, Saorsa said:
On 3/5/2019 at 2:45 PM, Bus Driver said:

Lather, rinse, repeat.

If you were paying attention you would notice that the commonality is how little difference there is between them.

I have been paying attention.  And, no, they are nothing alike.

You may not like President Obama and Hillary Clinton.  For whatever the reason(s) you dislike them, they are world's apart from President Trump. 

He is in a league all his own.  To suggest they are comparable indicates, on your part, either inattention or willful ignorance.

37 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I have been paying attention.  And, no, they are nothing alike.

You may not like President Obama and Hillary Clinton.  For whatever the reason(s) you dislike them, they are world's apart from President Trump. 

He is in a league all his own.  To suggest they are comparable indicates, on your part, either inattention or willful ignorance.

If you don't like Trump how do you form that opinion without comparison on their policies.  If your basis is that you don't like him just because he's a loudmouthed NY asshole that's fine.

32 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

If you don't like Trump how do you form that opinion without comparison on their policies.  If your basis is that you don't like him just because he's a loudmouthed NY asshole that's fine.

I don't like amoral, narcissistic, lying, coward-bullies.  

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I don't like amoral, narcissistic, lying, coward-bullies.  

Are you describing Trump or Clinton?

1 hour ago, Saorsa said:

1 he's a crook, and has been one for a long time

2 he's a liar, and not only has been one for a long time, he thinks it's a virtue. Anybody who has actually read "Art of the Deal" knows Trump would be  a terrible President.

3 the "vision" or agenda presented as being President Trump's is a vague catch-all of returning to a golden age that never existed, and is a front for racism, pollution, corruption, and redistributing the wealth of this country even more to the 1%ers than it already is.

4 President Trump has only a tiny idea what the U.S. Constitution means, and has no intention of following it.

5 Policies? OK let's talk specific policies. President Trump was enthusiastic about giving a huge tax break to those 1%ers, but he's failed to even try to balance the budget. He's driven away long-standing allies and cozied up to North Korea for no result. He screams about border security but has done nothing about it except put kids in cages. I could go on for another couple of pages.

Is that enough?

DSK

and he's a loudmouth NY asshole

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Saorsa said:

Even for you that's pretty stupid.

Trump is not even the same fucking species as human beings.

Act 3 The climax when hope is dashed in a Dramatic reversal back to where we started and all hope lost
                                                                                                               /\
                                                                                                             /    \
                                        ACT 2 The promising meetings     /         \     ACT 4 Vindication  and the restoration of Hope 
                                                                                                        /              \ 
   ACT 1 The opening  Relation ship break through    /                   \     Act 5  Resolution. "the happy ever after ending"

Classic  Five act morality play. 

7 hours ago, Saorsa said:

You have GOT to be kidding.  I KNOW you are smarter than this.  They are not in the same league.  Nowhere near.

In that they are both politicians (even though Team Trump insists he is not), they share the trait of lying.  Egocentric, as well.  

But, President Trump is a bona fide master at that which Hillary is (at best) an aspiring amateur.

13 hours ago, Saorsa said:

Might be describing you.

Now Kim is trolling tRump some more.  Bemoaning the "missed opportunity" for Korean peace due to tRump being such a terrible negotiator.  

Little Rocket Man may just be more than the Orange-u-tan's match.

17 hours ago, Saorsa said:

If you think Jack sees little difference between Obama and Trump, you have not been paying attention.  I mean, at all. 

12 hours ago, Ishmael said:

Might be describing you.

That's not fair Ish.

Soreass isn't a bully.

11 hours ago, Left Shift said:

Now Kim is trolling tRump some more.  Bemoaning the "missed opportunity" for Korean peace due to tRump being such a terrible negotiator.  

Little Rocket Man may just be more than the Orange-u-tan's match.

No shit - Rocket man has a whole country - Trump could't even gain entree to Manhattan Real Estate Developer Society.

Ho Hum .........................................

I wonder if Trump could pick North Korea on a wall map...... Even if all the countries' names were left on the map.....

Ah, geez,  What will that do for the resale value of Commemorative Coins?

27 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Well, he's accomplished more than anyone ever, so this is just one more notch in that very long belt.