Nailing Malarkey Too

Peace in Korea. Nobel prize for Trump.

On 5/17/2018 at 1:34 PM, Lark said:

Bolton said the goal of negotiations was to duplicate the Libya model.   Hardly compatible with Kim’s survival.   What did the Republicans expect to happen?

That must have been one of the stupidest statements I have ever seen published.  Nice image they are painting for Kim.  Enf up like Libya?  Like Muammar Gaddafi?   Has Bolton completely lost the plot?

On April 27, 2018 at 10:27 AM, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

I could swear some you said this would never happen

And we were right. No Korea deal, no Nobel. Trump blew it again. It's the Mierdas touch. He's as hapless as you, Jack. 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/may/17/north-korea-trump-latest-warning-kim-jong-un-gaddafi?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Donald Trump has threatened Kim Jong-un with the same fate as Muammar Gaddafi if the North Korean leader “doesn’t make a deal” on his nuclear weapons programme.

The US president issued the threat at the White House when he was asked about the recent suggestion by his national security adviser, John Bolton, that the “Libyan model” be a template for dealing with North Korea at a summit between Trump and Kim planned for 12 June in Singapore.

5 hours ago, random said:

That must have been one of the stupidest statements I have ever seen published.  Nice image they are painting for Kim.  Enf up like Libya?  Like Muammar Gaddafi?   Has Bolton completely lost the plot?

To be fair, Bolton was talking about the 2003 WMD deal, strong inspection regimes and the like. The demise of Gaddafi was something like 8 years later as a result of the ‘Arab Spring’ and NATO’s controversial decision to intervene, leading to Gaddafi’s demise. 

But it wouldn't have happened if he had nukes and that is what L'il Kim will take away from it.

He's nuts and barbaric but he ain't stupid.

21 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

But it wouldn't have happened if he had nukes and that is what L'il Kim will take away from it.

He's nuts and barbaric but he ain't stupid.

Is he?

Well on the barbarism side Kim has some catching up to do after the US invaded Iraq and killed a million innocent people.

On 5/17/2018 at 11:02 AM, B.J. Porter said:

koreatrump2.thumb.jpg.ade261f97bdcd64b634d2c933bc86e64.jpg

you just had to know that one was coming :)

6 minutes ago, Mid said:

you just had to know that one was coming :)

That’s what Stormy said. 

Bless his horny little heart. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

image.png.15ca4d47a139bc9c078505f847957542.png

So you are inferring that the US did not invade Iraq and kill hundreds of thousands of innocent people?

Do I really have to link proof yet again?

BTW were you one of those people who thought Saddam did 9/11?

No, I was one of those people who knew there were no WMD's in Iraq.

It was obvious to anyone with a functioning brain.

2 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Congratulations. You are a real low life. 

Image result for irony pictures

• Like 1

On 5/18/2018 at 5:05 AM, mad said:

Bolton may be sabotaging this whole deal. His earlier spreading of the story in the media of our getting total denuclearization, which he surely knows is a total non-starter for the Norks, did the lion's share of the work. He's not an idiot, just nuts. 

Bolton believes the rest of the world should knuckle under to the US or be destroyed, pretty much. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Mark K said:

Bolton may be sabotaging this whole deal. His earlier spreading of the story in the media of our getting total denuclearization, which he surely knows is a total non-starter for the Norks, did the lion's share of the work. He's not an idiot, just nuts. 

Bolton believes the rest of the world should knuckle under to the US or be destroyed, pretty much. 

True. Only it won't be the US doing the destruction. 

• Downvote 7

On 4/27/2018 at 1:49 PM, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Trump gets the credit. The south Korean president has already said this would not have come about without Trump.

It must suck all the joy out of Looney libbies for this to happen under Trump.

This is all happening this fast because Kim knows he can get better terms from SK than they could from Trump if they waited until June.  This is 100% "The Art Of The Deal". Trump just has that NY moxie that works 

But you can all continue underestimate  him at your peril.

How's that Nobel coming along? 

Anyone else hear Graham rattling his saber yesterday?

I can't wait to hear President Trump brag about the meeting today with President Moon.

It will have been the best meeting.  None better.  Many people are saying it.

Meanwhile, KJU is laughing at our President flailing.

5 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I can't wait to hear President Trump brag about the meeting today with President Moon.

Or we could have Obama showing Moon how he is going to bow for Kim and saying "We are so sorry North Korea. American has been a bad country warring with you all these years. Our MIC is evil and I beg your forbearance. Please take theses billions"

• Downvote 6

1 minute ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Or we could have Obama showing Moon how he is going to bow for Kim and saying "We are so sorry North Korea. American has been a bad country warring with you all these years. Our MIC is evil and I beg your forbearance. Please take theses billions"

I have no doubt that is just what you believe took place.

6 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Pences laid down the law yesterday. "Kimmy, Bubala, baby ... you can have security and prosperity through friendship or you can send our greetings to Muammar, Saddam and Osama for us when you see them on poker nights. Red Hot Fire Pokers that is.." 

• Downvote 7

5 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I have no doubt that is just what you believe took place.

No. I exaggerated for effect but Obama Hillary would coddle and diplomat and endlessly negotiate. 

• Downvote 6

3 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

No. I exaggerated for effect but Obama Hillary would coddle and diplomat and endlessly negotiate. 

Well, the clock is ticking.  Things aren't looking so good for your boy and his pledge.

Of course, if it never happens, you'll excuse it and blame the Democrats. 

You might even find a way to brag about how President Trump failed to meet with KJU better than anyone else has.

Why is is giving Kim a stage with the US president so bad? DOes he deserve that recognition? No. but playing to his ego  is a real strategy and it may work. SO I say allow him a spotlight. Play him up as the hero reformer of NK and see what happens. 

Is American arrogance so inflexible that it would let the Korea's burn rather than treat Kim as an equal?  There are fewer than a dozen nuclear or nuclear capable countries and North Korea is one of them. I'll trade giving Kim his day in exchange for rolling back that threat. 

• Downvote 7

1 minute ago, Bus Driver said:

Well, the clock is ticking.  Things aren't looking so good for your boy and his pledge.

You might even find a way to brag about how President Trump failed to meet with KJU better than anyone else has.

He should be condemned for even trying!

7 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

No driver I'll be sad it failed. Unlike you who will be secretly gleeful. You are a hateful person and politics is your mental handicap. 

And as far as I know the preparation on both sides continue. Kim is not stupid and I think he knows it is now or prepare for sanctions to end all sanctions including a sanction on him personally. 

You need to question why you would want this to fail. Is November that important to you? 

• Downvote 7

Just now, Mickey Rat said:

He should be condemned for even trying!

I disagree.  But, given how unstable our President is, and how he reacts like a toddler when things don't go his way, I can't see how anyone with a brain can see this ending well.

KJU only needs to pretend to respect President Trump, stoke his ego a bit, and he will get whatever he wants.

Remember, he is the one President Trump hopes will make the concessions.

I see him as someone with all the bargaining power.

SK will be a smoldering mess if we enter into a conflict.  After the bluff, bluster, and threats from President Trump, there will be no one else to blame, should that come to pass.

Just now, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

No driver I'll be sad it failed. Unlike you who will be secretly gleeful. You are a hateful person and politics is your mental handicap. 

And as far as I know the preparation on both sides continue. Kim is not stupid and I think he knows it is now or prepare for sanctions to end all sanction including a sanction on him personally. 

You need to question why you would want this to fail. Is November that important to you? 

You assume I WANT this to fail.  And, your assumption is 100% wrong.

That is different from expecting President Trump to fail.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

You assume I WANT this to fail.  And, your assumption is 100% wrong.

That is different from expecting President Trump to fail.

BS. When Trump first offered to meet Kin the Loony left was aghast that Trump would elevate Kims prestige to that level. Aghast.  If the search engine on the new forum software wasn't a pile of dog shit I could probable find a similar sentiment from you. Saying you hope Trump fails isn't a guess it's a fact. You are desperate that the should fail to the point it probably affects your health and wellbeing. 

• Downvote 7

5 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:
11 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Saying you hope Trump fails isn't a guess it's a fact.

Damn son - you oughta simmer down a little bit - your ire's misplaced in this particular case. 

He really has no idea what he is talking about.  

Just labeling others and claiming to know their wants and desires.

He really may be unbalanced, as some here have mused.

For the record - I sincerely hope the tension in Korea is reduced and KJU can be reasoned with to reduce the threat posed by his recently developed nuclear arsenal.  I am not holding out hope that NK will agree to "complete denuclearization" as Washington is demanding.  I say that with the knowledge that President Moon indicated they are willing.  NK has a loooong history of not keeping their word.  I believe it stems from a desire to make others dance in a show of what power they do yield.

That said - I do not think President Trump is the man for the job.  Petulant, thin-skinned, bullies are rarely successful in negotiations.

Nailing Happy Hillary Malarkey - go ahead and dismiss what I have publicly stated.  I expect nothing less, from you.

37 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

Damn son - you oughta simmer down a little bit - your ire's misplaced in this particular case. 

Really? If you hope someone will succeed to support their efforts If you want them to fail you work against their efforts.  

Republicans do it and democrats do it. Why is this alien to you? 

It isn't even bad or wrong. If you feel a policy is detrimental to America oppose it  and the people promoting it. 

DO YOU WANT PEACE and DISARMAMENT in Korea. Simple Question. If yes then logic would dictate that you hope Trumps brash and unconventional diplomacy might be the change needed to get us there. Failure is just a return to the cold war status quo so the risks are minimal. 

Then the real question is Trump more or less likely to succeed it Kim believe America is united at least on this front. 

And the last question is Trump's negotiating position enhanced or reduced by the Left's obsession with Trump out any way we can. 

• Downvote 7

48 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

He really has no idea what he is talking about.  

Just labeling others and claiming to know their wants and desires.

He really may be unbalanced, as some here have mused.

He is a gibbering loony-tune and always has been. Seems to be getting worse lately. 

Just now, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

DO YOU WANT PEACE and DISARMAMENT in Korea. Simple Question. If yes then logic would dictate that you hope Trumps brash and unconventional diplomacy might be the change needed to get us there.

Logic does not dictate that anyone hopes his "brash and unconventional diplomacy" (now, there's a keeper) might be the change needed to get us there.

If he "gets us there", it will be in spite of his lack of experience in diplomatic negotiations.  

Time will tell.  If it turns out that President Trump gets KJU to disarm - good for him, and for us.  If he doesn't, I don't expect you will do anything but find fault somewhere else.

38 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Really? If you hope someone will succeed to support their efforts If you want them to fail you work against their efforts.  

It isn't even bad or wrong. If you feel a policy is detrimental to America oppose it  and the people promoting it. 

DO YOU WANT PEACE and DISARMAMENT in Korea. Simple Question. If yes then logic would dictate that you hope Trumps brash and unconventional diplomacy might be the change needed to get us there. Failure is just a return to the cold war status quo so the risks are minimal. 

Then the real question is Trump more or less likely to succeed it Kim believe America is united at least on this front. 

And the last question is Trump's negotiating position enhanced or reduced by the Left's obsession with Trump out any way we can. 

Hope for the best outcome doesn't negate the pragmatic assessment based upon the personalities in play. 

I dunno Guy - you're sounding kind of leftie there.

There’s a good chance KJU will use this opportunity to humiliate Trump imo. That said, I hope something good comes out of all this, but if your looking for unilateral denuclearization, don’t hold your breath. 

Hypothetical question. If the Korea's unite, what happens to the US military technology that may currently reside in the South? Does Kim suddenly get access to whatever we have there? 

NM2, in addition to being an extremely tedious fucker, has become increasingly shrill as of late. 

7 minutes ago, amphib44 said:

Hypothetical question. If the Korea's unite, what happens to the US military technology that may currently reside in the South? Does Kim suddenly get access to whatever we have there? 

NM2, in addition to being an extremely tedious fucker, has become increasingly shrill as of late. 

I would defer to anyone w/more foreign military sales experience than I have, but, will say that we often share the output of advanced capabilities while constraining access to the capabilities themselves. 

Seems to me like Peace in NK and a novel is turning into bombs in NK and possible war crimes trials. All the same for Trump I suppose, as it’s a deal either way.

1 hour ago, Sean said:

There’s a good chance KJU will use this opportunity to humiliate Trump

How? How could they do anything worse than he has done to himself?

When you are shameless, how can you be humiliated?

55 minutes ago, amphib44 said:

Just my speculation... US has probably sold some arms to SK, of conventional technology.  The nukes and highly advanced aircraft  probably weren't sold, but are in the hands of US military stationed in SK. AFAIK, the US hasn't sold any nukes or nuclear technology (some was stolen) to any nation, and all nukes abroad are solely in the control of US military. 

Just now, SloopJonB said:

How? How could they do anything worse than he has done to himself?

When you are shameless, how can you be humiliated?

KJU golden showers on Trump?  Pootie Poot will be 'pissed' he no longer holds the 'Trump' card.

35 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Seems to me like Peace in NK and a novel is turning into bombs in NK and possible war crimes trials. All the same for Trump I suppose, as it’s a deal either way.

Fucking Siri. Nobel, not novel...

3 hours ago, amphib44 said:

I think it was the hormones he was taking when he was "Hillary". It's going to take a while to get those out of his system. He probably cries a lot, too.

15 minutes ago, Sean said:

There’s a good chance KJU will use this opportunity to humiliate Trump imo. That said, I hope something good comes out of all this, but if your looking for unilateral denuclearization, don’t hold your breath. 

Ain't gonna happen.

Premarture e-Jack-u-lation

Donald Trump said there was a “very substantial chance” that his summit next month with the North Korean leader, Kim Jong-un, could be postponed.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/may/22/donald-trump-north-korea-nuclear-summit-12-june

17 minutes ago, Clove Hitch said:

Premarture e-Jack-u-lation

Donald Trump said there was a “very substantial chance” that his summit next month with the North Korean leader, Kim Jong-un, could be postponed.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/may/22/donald-trump-north-korea-nuclear-summit-12-june

President Trump is counting on everyone else having as bad a short-term memory as him. 

So far, to a large degree, he’s gotten away with it. 

8 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

How many glasses of cheap chianti went into the drafting of this bit o' grammatical and geo-political brilliance?  

27 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

How many glasses of cheap chianti went into the drafting of this bit o' grammatical and geo-political brilliance?  

While it's clear that Happy malarky is a shgitty mormon, I don't think he drinks. I think this is just his normal "hate of the left" clouding his already-meager communication skills.

9 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

While it's clear that Happy malarky is a shgitty mormon, I don't think he drinks. I think this is just his normal "hate of the left" clouding his already-meager communication skills.

Incoherence underrated highly is.

65 years in July and 11 presidencies with no solution and you all throw up your hand and whine failure and it has hardly been 65 days. 

The dance is on and kin and Trump are dosey doing around. Have some patients. It ain't off yet. 

• Downvote 7

43 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

65 years in July and 11 presidencies with no solution and you all throw up your hand and whine failure and it has hardly been 65 days. 

The dance is on and kin and Trump are dosey doing around. Have some patients. It ain't off yet. 

You’re the premature one. No wonder it took 3 tries to find one who’ll stay with you.

23 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

You’re the premature one. No wonder it took 3 tries to find one who’ll stay with you.

No idea what that means but it sounds like a comment from someone who feels defeated and wants to lash out in frustration and anger,

• Downvote 7

2 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

No idea what that means but it sound like a comment from someone who feels defeated and wants to lash out in frustration and anger,

Stop projecting 

7 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

You feel impotent, I'm sorry. Maybe you need some time away from politics.

Says ms incontinent

On April 27, 2018 at 10:27 AM, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

I could swear some you said this would never happen

And we were right. No Korea deal, no Nobel. Trump blew it again. It's the Mierdas touch. He's as hapless as you, Jack. 

Looks to me that the US doesn't actually want the talks to go ahead. I guess they've decided that provoking NK to pull out of the talks before they start will look better than having the talks and realising they have no real leverage over Kim.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-05-24/north-korea-slams-stupid-libya-comment-warns-of-nuclear-showdown/9795328

Did I miss something? Has the meeting been called off?

As I see it, the fact if has not despite all the bluster from both sides is actually a signal it is more likely than not. If either side actually intended to be a no show the language used would not be all "you better OR ELSE"  and "IF you don't do as I say I'm going home" etc. 

• Downvote 7

4 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

As I see it, the fact if has not despite all the bluster from both sides is actually a signal it is more likely than not. If either side actually intended to be a no show the language used would not be all "you better OR ELSE"  and "IF you don't do as I say I'm going home" etc. 

You must be exhausted. By the way, you are boring.

27 minutes ago, amphib44 said:

You must be exhausted. By the way, you are boring.

Is there anything more boring than someone telling someone they are boring? I don't think so. 

• Downvote 7

55 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Is there anything more boring than someone telling someone they are boring? I don't think so. 

Predictably tedious. 

1 hour ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Your hero called it off, although I am sure he still wants his Nobel. You are not really boring, just pathetic.

1 minute ago, RKoch said:

Will the Nobel ceremony be before or after the cancelled meeting? 

Yes.