Nailing Malarkey Too

Peace in Korea. Nobel prize for Trump.

47 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

And 1/2 his size.

But twice the penis size. Let it be known that in the great 2018 cock-waving contest, Trump backed down.

1 hour ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

I love it. You always get the best price when the salesman realizes you are actually walking away. KIm is shitting himself right now wondering if China is going to call him to the wood shed again.  Trump is amazing. 

Fully expect a new overture soon. 

Jack, people  aren't joking about the coins.  Get one now! They are on sale

The White House Gift Shop put its commemorative North Korean summit coins on sale Thursday, after President Donald Trump announced that he’d canceled his meeting with Kim Jong Un. It was listed as a “Deal of the Day” on the site, which appears to have crashed or shut down. The coins were on sale for the discount price of $19.95, down from their original price of $24.95. An archived version of the site states that “the coin will be made whether or not the summit occurs as scheduled” and customers can “request a refund but most supporters have said they want this heirloom of political history regardless of outcome.” The site also says the coin features the silhouettes of Trump, Kim, and President Moon Jae-In of South Korea, along with a “Asian Design Motifs with Harmony as the Unifying Design Theme.” The coin also comes with a “black velvet coin case” and “black velvet jewel case.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/commemorative-north-korea-summit-coin-now-selling-at-a-discount?ref=home

Maybe Jack can buy a dozen of them to melt down to give Trump a NoBell participation award.

“We are attempting to make sense of what, precisely, President Trump means,” South Korean presidential spokesman Kim Eui-kyeom said in a statement.

Yeah - good luck with that.

52 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

I really, really, really wish you people would stop quoting Hopeless Hillary Malrkey.

It completely defeats the ignore button.

I don't understand why you engage the idiot Troll - he's so pathetically absurd he's not even fun to ridicule.

Actually, he is fun to ridicule, and he provides so much material. Stupidity like his doesn't grow on trees, he puts a lot of effort into it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RKoch said:

Actually, he is fun to ridicule, and he provides so much material. Stupidity like his doesn't grow on trees, he puts a lot of effort into it.

Exactly. 

Hmmm let’s see.

Last year Little Kim had his last nuke test.  At that time there was serious concern about the stability of the mountain.  See https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-018-05118-9

Given the instability of the nuke test area, Little Kim had to stop using it.  If he waited for an agreement before closing it, there will be many prying eyes. You know folks who want it done right.  So he makes a show out of “closing” it on his terms. Some dynamite, a few barrels of 5200 and it’s done.

But there is another part to this.  At first I thought Bolton was being an ass about comparing DPRK to Libya.  Then when Pence said the same thing, I feel that this could be orchestrated. 

Give Donnie a little room here.  He may be doing something right.

Taking bets at 3:1 favoring that Donnie gets Kim to the table.

Will consider bets at 5:1 favoring DPRK will move away from nukes after meeting with us OR an ally.

3 minutes ago, Snore said:

Hmmm let’s see.

Last year Little Kim had his last nuke test.  At that time there was serious concern about the stability of the mountain.  See https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-018-05118-9

Given the instability of the nuke test area, Little Kim had to stop using it.  If he waited for an agreement before closing it, there will be many prying eyes. You know folks who want it done right.  So he makes a show out of “closing” it on his terms. Some dynamite, a few barrels of 5200 and it’s done.

But there is another part to this.  At first I thought Bolton was being an ass about comparing DPRK to Libya.  Then when Pence said the same thing, I feel that this could be orchestrated. 

Will consider bets at 5:1 favoring DPRK will move away from nukes after meeting with us OR an ally.

Taking bets at 100:1 that DPRK/Kim Family will never give up the ability to have nuclear weapons.  Manipulating the counting of stockpiles for the removal of sanctions is possible.  But not eliminating the ability to be a nuclear power.  They have clearly learned the lessons of Libya and Iraq - and Iran.  They would much rather be Iran and guide their own fate. 

And they will always have 10,000 artillery pieces aimed at Seoul.  

7 minutes ago, Snore said:

Hmmm let’s see.

Donnie HAD Kim at the table. It wasn't Kim who cancelled, it was Donnie Thin-skin.

This whole era of our nation i just so sad. As the (only) super power in the world today, we could be leaders. Instead we concede, hand over our leadership to Russia and China, and allow "rouge" states such as Russia, China, Syria, Iran, NK, etc. to become the reasonable voice in world events. Running rampant. Extremism.

Meanwhile our Justice system is subjugated to play the role of pawn, and apologizer for the terrible actions of our elected? officials. 

Business poisons our water, and atmosphere, producing more and more weapons of mass destruction for use on our own children. 

...and it seems things will get much worse.

USA has become an idiocracy.

I am personally embarrassed by my association with the people that are decision makers in our land.

49 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Donnie HAD Kim at the table. It wasn't Kim who cancelled, it was Donnie Thin-skin.

No Kim was getting ready to bolt.  Especially after The Bolton and Pence comments. Since BOTH said it, someone is choreographing it.  

52 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

Taking bets at 100:1 that DPRK/Kim Family will never give up the ability to have nuclear weapons.  Manipulating the counting of stockpiles for the removal of sanctions is possible.  But not eliminating the ability to be a nuclear power.  They have clearly learned the lessons of Libya and Iraq - and Iran.  They would much rather be Iran and guide their own fate. 

And they will always have 10,000 artillery pieces aimed at Seoul.  

That is a fools bet—- once you know how to make a bomb —-you know. 

Best we can hope for is DPRK unmounts the warheads.  If lucky the disassemble the missiles. But that does not stop

them from bolting them back together.  

Trump sure bogied this hole.....

(I wonder if that's what Stormy was thinking as he pulled his damp, limp penis out of her body....)

What??? Someone is hoping for a trade war. I never thought those words would be written. It's a tax on the consumer and the end of family farms in America.

And someone wants that... I thought I'd seen/read everything up until just now. Well, have at it. Once farming is an oligopoly, see how far your money goes at the grocery store. That will also bring an end to the CME and CBOE. MAGA!

34 minutes ago, Snore said:

No Kim was getting ready to bolt.  Especially after The Bolton and Pence comments. Since BOTH said it, someone is choreographing it.  

Bannon? He wants to burn everything down. He wants world anarchy.

Pence? He a religious zealot who wants to bring about end-of-days.

Take your pick.

22 minutes ago, austin1972 said:

What??? Someone is hoping for a trade war. I never thought those words would be written. It's a tax on the consumer and the end of family farms in America.

And someone wants that... I thought I'd seen/read everything up until just now. Well, have at it. Once farming is an oligopoly, see how far your money goes at the grocery store. That will also bring an end to the CME and CBOE. MAGA!

Look who wants it.

'Nuff said.

3 hours ago, Snore said:

Hmmm let’s see.

Bolton is a moron.   He’s about as effective at disarming Kim as the peanut  butter was at disarming the kid in Texas.   VP Pence is a zealot, but you are right,   He likely didn’t politely suggest sodomizing Kim with a bayonet by accident.   Trump may be playing hard to get, after realizing he was being played.  Or it could just be a ship of fools each playing their own game at the expense of their mates

5 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

he's so pathetically absurd he's not even fun to ridicule.

I don’t know, I still kind of enjoy it. In moderation of course. 

6 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

I love it. You always get the best price when the salesman realizes you are actually walking away.

Knew you couldn't man up to it. Even Dog & TMSAIL have the good sense not to double down on this much stupid... well, there was that movie flop thing... OK, even Dog knows to walk away from this much failure and wait for the next play before jumping in with retarded lines like the above.

http://fortune.com/2018/05/24/north-korea-pence-political-dummy-us-talks/

"Referencing Pence’s comments, Choe called the VP a “political dummy.”

“As a person involved in the US affairs, I cannot suppress my surprise at such ignorant and stupid remarks gushing out from the mouth of the U.S. vice president,” she continued."

LOL..........:lol:

36 minutes ago, Keith said:

http://fortune.com/2018/05/24/north-korea-pence-political-dummy-us-talks/

"Referencing Pence’s comments, Choe called the VP a “political dummy.”

“As a person involved in the US affairs, I cannot suppress my surprise at such ignorant and stupid remarks gushing out from the mouth of the U.S. vice president,” she continued."

I'd agree... if I didn't think it was a deliberate provocation because the administration saw more downsides to talks which failed ("master negotiator" remember?) than not holding any talks at all. 

So someone called a member of the Trump administration ignorant and stupid.

Is there a point here?

12 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

So someone called a member of the Trump administration ignorant and stupid.

Is there a point here?

Lil Kim more truthful than DD?

Oh yea of no faith.  My lord Trump is a master. Unparalleled in the realm of reading opponents. 

By 

Jonathan Cheng

Updated May 26, 2018 9:19 a.m. ET

South Korean President Moon Jae-in and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un held a surprise meeting at the demilitarized zone Saturday aimed at keeping inter-Korean relations, and a possible summit between Mr. Kim and President Donald Trump, on track.

South Korea’s presidential office announced the two-hour meeting after it had wrapped up, saying the two leaders met on the north side of the demilitarized zone and discussed how to successfully stage a summit between Messrs. Trump and Kim.

South Korean President Moon Jae-in, right, hugs North Korean leader Kim Jong Un after their second summit at the north side of the truce village of Panmunjom.

• Downvote 7

39 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Oh yea of no faith.  My lord Trump is a master. Unparalleled in the realm of reading opponents. 

By 

Jonathan Cheng

Updated May 26, 2018 9:19 a.m. ET

South Korean President Moon Jae-in and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un held a surprise meeting at the demilitarized zone Saturday aimed at keeping inter-Korean relations, and a possible summit between Mr. Kim and President Donald Trump, on track.

South Korea’s presidential office announced the two-hour meeting after it had wrapped up, saying the two leaders met on the north side of the demilitarized zone and discussed how to successfully stage a summit between Messrs. Trump and Kim.

South Korean President Moon Jae-in, right, hugs North Korean leader Kim Jong Un after their second summit at the north side of the truce village of Panmunjom.

Your nose in yo the wrong ass crack. Credit goes to Moon on this one. There may be a Nobel yet. Just not for Trump.

Lots of people hoping for a failure.  Why?  That desperate to make Trump look bad? Obviously the move to remind Kim who was in control worked.  Bad diplomacy or Good it appears to have gotten Kim back to talking to SK

48 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Assuming they are successful and a summit does happen - President Trump will fuck it up. 

Yes Yes Yes ... we all know that is your desperate hope.   

• Downvote 7

9 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

That’s how I read it too.  To hell with what’s good for Korea, the US ,Japan ,the world.  TRUMP Must fail to validate their predictions. 

1 hour ago, Raz'r said:

Your nose in yo the wrong ass crack. Credit goes to Moon on this one. There may be a Nobel yet. Just not for Trump.

Moon you say? Yesterday KIm had snubbed Moon at the last meeting. Today Kim was all OK Ok Ok I'll meet. The only thing that changed was Trump's obviously effective letter. 

As any seasoned negotiator knows 

1. You should never NEED the deal.
    KIm needs the deal if he wants NK to keep from falling further behind the world. He sees the wealth flowing into China and can see that they still wield dictatorial control and he wants that for himself.  Except he needs America to achieve that. The status quo is much more acceptable to the US than it is to NK.
  2. If you have the weaker hand you don't over play it.  
    Kim was just educated by the Master and has apparently learned his lesson.
  3. Egos break up more deals than money. 
    Trump took a big gamble. KIm has a huge ego and one misjudgement could nix the deal. Seems that Trump's ploy was just right.
  4. Both sides need to win something. 
    KIm needs markets and capital investment. For that he need US sanctions eased and eventually eliminated. But Kim won't go there if he feels it in any way threatens his Dear Leader throne. The US needs NK to abandon its nuclear weapons and program along the South Africa Model.  Both sides can agree to these wins. We dealt with Castro and traded missile for no invasion. We can do that for NK.
  5. The path is always similar and follows this route. Sometimes steps are skipped and other steps are repeated as needed
    • Hard Demands (Shoot for the Moon)
    • Firm Inflexibility
    • The Walk Away
    • Movement by the Other Side
    • Encouraging Statements
    • The Return
    • The Small Compromise Offer & The Counter offer loop toward agreement
    • The Handshake and Drinks. (soda for Trump)
  • Downvote 6

The last paragraph in Trump's letter to Kim Jong Un is priceless.

If you change your mind having to do with this important summit do not hesitate to call me or write...."

Remind me, who was it who changed their mind. LOL

With Trump out of the picture, there's a much bigger chance of Moon and Kim striking a deal...perhaps even sharing a Nobel. Best of luck to them. 

1 minute ago, RKoch said:

With Trump out of the picture, there's a much bigger chance of Moon and Kim striking a deal...perhaps even sharing a Nobel. Best of luck to them. 

Out of the picture? Your dreams are like blinders. SK is not NK's problem America is.  SK won't abandon the US shield protecting them. Hence Sanction relief really depends on Trump. Don't believe Me? 

Then explain why China is continuing sanctions against NK. Sanctions that only came under trade war pressure from Trump.

This is all 100% pure Trump. 

If the Nobel committee feels Moon,  Kim and Trump have to share the Nobel to make it palatable to them then fine by me. The prize is the same and he does not need the money. 

• Downvote 6

19 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Out of the picture? Your dreams are like blinders. SK is not NK's problem America is.  SK won't abandon the US shield protecting them. Hence Sanction relief really depends on Trump. Don't believe Me? 

Then explain why China is continuing sanctions against NK. Sanctions that only came under trade war pressure from Trump.

This is all 100% pure Trump. 

If the Nobel committee feels Moon,  Kim and Trump have to share the Nobel to make it palatable to them then fine by me. The prize is the same and he does not need the money. 

Do you see Trump in this picture?

If SK strikes a deal with NK, US presence can be reduced and eventually eliminated. Twitler's absence at the negotiating table increases the likelyhood. 

image.jpeg

2 hours ago, TMSAIL said:

Lots of people hoping for a failure.  Why?  That desperate to make Trump look bad?

You right wingers really don't understand the distinction between hope and expectation do you?

43 minutes ago, RKoch said:

Do you see Trump in this picture?

If SK strikes a deal with NK, US presence can be reduced and eventually eliminated. Twitler's absence at the negotiating table increases the likelyhood. 

image.jpeg

Yes.

• Downvote 6

4 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Yes.

Then stop taking LSD, you're hallucinating. 

2 hours ago, TMSAIL said:

Lots of people hoping for a failure.  Why?  That desperate to make Trump look bad? Obviously the move to remind Kim who was in control worked.  Bad diplomacy or Good it appears to have gotten Kim back to talking to SK

Nope. Kim never left. trump did

I told you so. Trump is the master. Ahhhhh ha ha ha

Talmadge is the AP's Pyongyang bureau chief. Follow him on Twitter and Instagram: @EricTalmadge

An AP News Analysis

Eric Talmadge, The Associated Press

TOKYO — President Donald Trump's decision to walk away from a plan to meet North Korean leader Kim Jong Un next month in Singapore caught a lot of people off guard, including, it appears, Kim Jong Un.

Every indication is that Pyongyang still wants to make the meeting happen. And as soon as possible.

Pyongyang made that clear Friday with a surprisingly conciliatory response to Trump's sudden breakup letter, suggesting North Korean officials may now be thinking they overplayed their hand with defiant rhetoric and by deliberately missing preparatory meetings over the past couple of weeks. That presents an opening for diplomacy to continue if Washington is still game.

•  
  • Downvote 6

I love the dilemma, Trump can't do a thing about Iran as long as the Korea situation is on the main burner. Meanwhile, Kim John Un outmaneuvers Trump to seal the deal alone, stealing the Peace Prize for himself.

16 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

I love the dilemma, Trump can't do a thing about Iran as long as the Korea situation is on the main burner. Meanwhile, Kim John Un outmaneuvers Trump to seal the deal alone, stealing the Peace Prize for himself.

You are now wishing for failure in Iran too? 

If peace comes and they de nuke who cares who gets the credit. I've asked this before. Is keeping Trump from recording a huge victory worth scuttling the chance for peace? Are you so anti Trump that the world can burn as long as your Trump hate is vindicated?

• Downvote 7

2 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

If peace comes and they de nuke who cares who gets the credit.

Trump.  

If we can walk away from a strong Democratic Korea and a Norhern counterpart that at the very least doesn’t threaten its neighbors I’ll give Trump partial credit.   If we are not being chased out I’ll give him full credit.  War or collapse is an automatic F.     

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/trump-furious-after-nobel-committee-gives-him-participation-trophy

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Donald J. Trump was reportedly furious after the Nobel committee informed him on Thursday that he would not receive a Nobel Peace Prize but would get a participation trophy instead.

In Oslo, a Nobel spokesman said that Trump would have the distinction of becoming the first world leader to receive such a trophy, also known as the Nobel Consolation Prize.

The spokesman displayed the prize, a gold-painted plastic trophy measuring eleven inches in height and featuring a small man at its pinnacle, holding a tiny laurel wreath over his head.

Announcing the award, the Nobel representative said, “Although Donald Trump did not actually achieve peace, he did talk a lot about it, and that should be worth something.”

Isn't he going to get one for getting those South American prisoners/hostages released?

13 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Well, it's been said members susceptible to one cult's programming are generally susceptible to another's. Jack provides living proof.

10 hours ago, Raz'r said:
12 hours ago, TMSAIL said:

Nope. Kim never left. trump did

This. There is no need for anyone to make Trump look bad, he did that by himself. He decided to pull out of the talks, stated he was doing so, and both South & North Korea provided he wasn't necessary. Trump made himself look weak. 

12 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

That’s how I read it too.  To hell with what’s good for Korea, the US ,Japan ,the world.  TRUMP Must fail to validate their predictions

You both read it wrong. No surprise, there. 

Because you missed it -

And, Sloop is right. You guys don’t know the difference between hope and expectation. 

Could it be back on. Trumps has indicated direct talks have resumed and the White House indicated the SIngapore advnce team will still travel to SIngapore on schedule. 

What a freaking Genius this man is,  He reads the opposition like a book and then slices and dices them at will.

Even the New York Times got it. Seems they have been reading my posts,.

image.thumb.png.ee0fe003a6027ac31e5a0a539ac8b15e.png

• Downvote 7

Moon you say? Yesterday KIm had snubbed Moon at the last meeting. Today Kim was all OK Ok Ok I'll meet. The only thing that changed was Trump's obviously effective letter. 

As any seasoned negotiator knows 

1. You should never NEED the deal.
    KIm needs the deal if he wants NK to keep from falling further behind the world. He sees the wealth flowing into China and can see that they still wield dictatorial control and he wants that for himself.  Except he needs America to achieve that. The status quo is much more acceptable to the US than it is to NK.
  2. If you have the weaker hand you don't over play it.  
    Kim was just educated by the Master and has apparently learned his lesson.
  3. Egos break up more deals than money. 
    Trump took a big gamble. KIm has a huge ego and one misjudgement could nix the deal. Seems that Trump's ploy was just right.
  4. Both sides need to win something. 
    KIm needs markets and capital investment. For that he need US sanctions eased and eventually eliminated. But Kim won't go there if he feels it in any way threatens his Dear Leader throne. The US needs NK to abandon its nuclear weapons and program along the South Africa Model.  Both sides can agree to these wins. We dealt with Castro and traded missile for no invasion. We can do that for NK.
  5. The path is always similar and follows this route. Sometimes steps are skipped and other steps are repeated as needed
    • Hard Demands (Shoot for the Moon)   CHECK
    • Firm Inflexibility   CHECK
    • The Walk Away   CHECK
    • Movement by the Other Side   CHECK
    • Encouraging Statements   CHECK
    • The Return UP NEXT
    • The Small Compromise Offer & The Counter offer loop toward agreement
    • The Handshake and Drinks. (soda for Trump)

Posted 1 hour before the NYT posted this

image.png.c91e576d1fab15e39a7e70a8b4bfb2bc.png

In his first speech as leader, he vowed that North Koreans, millions of whom starved during a famine in the 1990s, would never again have to tighten their belts. Last year, he apologized to the nation for failing to live up to that pledge, expressing how “anxious and remorseful” it made him.

Then, this year, he proclaimed a new shift to North Korea’s 25 million people: Now that the nation possessed a nuclear arsenal, it could change gears and start building a prosperous economy, after years of international sanctions.

So when President Trump on Thursday abruptly canceled their much anticipated summit meeting on June 12, the North Korean response was remarkably diplomatic and cordial, holding open the hope that the meeting could still take place, after all.

In a sign of just how important the summit is to Mr. Kim, he held an unexpected meeting on Saturday with President Moon Jae-in of South Korea, where he expressed a “fixed will” to try to salvage it.

The measured response to the cancellation, and the extraordinary diplomatic scramble that followed, was a strong reminder, analysts said, that Mr. Kim not only wants a diplomatic deal with the United States. He may need one.

• Downvote 7

Just now, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Posted 1 hour before the NYT posted this

image.png.c91e576d1fab15e39a7e70a8b4bfb2bc.png

In his first speech as leader, he vowed that North Koreans, millions of whom starved during a famine in the 1990s, would never again have to tighten their belts. Last year, he apologized to the nation for failing to live up to that pledge, expressing how “anxious and remorseful” it made him.

Then, this year, he proclaimed a new shift to North Korea’s 25 million people: Now that the nation possessed a nuclear arsenal, it could change gears and start building a prosperous economy, after years of international sanctions.

So when President Trump on Thursday abruptly canceled their much anticipated summit meeting on June 12, the North Korean response was remarkably diplomatic and cordial, holding open the hope that the meeting could still take place, after all.

In a sign of just how important the summit is to Mr. Kim, he held an unexpected meeting on Saturday with President Moon Jae-in of South Korea, where he expressed a “fixed will” to try to salvage it.

The measured response to the cancellation, and the extraordinary diplomatic scramble that followed, was a strong reminder, analysts said, that Mr. Kim not only wants a diplomatic deal with the United States. He may need one.

We are running low on allies ourselves.   A meeting like grown ups do, without schoolyard taunts or lying contests, would help our reputation and growing isolation.  

2 minutes ago, Lark said:

We are running low on allies ourselves.   A meeting like grown ups do, without schoolyard taunts or lying contests, would help our reputation and growing isolation.  

If Trump pulls this off and it is still a big "IF" then the world might just warm to Trump and acknowledge that maybe his new brand of diplomacy is better than the old phony diplomatic niceties that did little for peace in Korea for over 65 years. 

• Downvote 6

8 minutes ago, Lark said:

Really? Which ally has severed it's relationship with the US? Only Iran comes to mind and i don't think they were exactly an ally. 

• Downvote 7

1 minute ago, Bus Driver said:

That’s how I read it too.  To hell with what’s good for Korea, the US ,Japan ,the world.  TRUMP Must fail to validate their predictions

You make the assumption that their mistake is an honest one. Look at their track record. I'd suggest it unwise to assume honesty on their part when it comes to Trump.

Is ‘Denuclearization’ the Answer to the North Korea Nuclear Problem?

NWFZs are seen as desirable internationally and can be reinforced with the Non-Nuclear Proliferation Treaty (NPT), international declarations, and/or UN resolutions. Additionally, NWFZs provide a security framework in which the members’ safety is inter-related and interdependent. NWFZs not only take away the risk of nuclear weapons being used due to rash decision-making, unauthorized use, or accidents, but they also take away the threat factor to neighboring nations or nations with poor relations. As mentioned, feeling threatened is a big reason why states develop nukes to provide a nuclear deterrent. NWFZs therefore don’t only rid a particular area of nukes, but also minimize the chances of any of those NWFZ member nations considering developing, or redeveloping, nukes in the future.

So, why isn’t this model being applied to the Korean Peninsula? Isn’t this a much more realistic alternative than CVID denuclearization, which expects North Korea to yield what it feels is its key shield against a much stronger enemy? Officials from Pyongyang have often defended their nuclear program by saying their country doesn’t want to become another Libya or Iraq and is thus all the more determined to maintain its nuclear deterrent. So, why not ditch the denuclearization approach and instead focus on a nuclear weapon-free zone?

https://thediplomat.com/2018/04/is-denuclearization-the-answer-to-the-north-korea-nuclear-problem/

8 hours ago, Lark said:

Don't give up just yet, Lark. There is still hope.

Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae

S. Korea: Kim commits to summit with Trump, denuclearization

S.Korea says N.Korea's Kim reaffirms commitment to summit with Trump

Probably be best for Trump to stay out of it and just let the North, South and Chinese deal with it 

50 minutes ago, mad said:

Probably be best for Trump to stay out of it and just let the North, South and Chinese deal with it 

That makes entirely too much sense.

He must be the center of attention of all things at all time.  Unless there is a royal fuckup, then he was nowhere near it, had nothing to do with it, or had even heard of it.  Someone else's fault.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jerseyguy said:

That makes entirely too much sense.

He must be the center of attention of all things at all time.  Unless there is a royal fuckup, then he was nowhere near it, had nothing to do with it, or had even heard of it.  Someone else's fault.

You do know it was Moon who credited Trump with the breakthrough and that he is the one who first sugested Trump deserved the Nobel.

• Downvote 6

10 minutes ago, austin1972 said:

Rocket Man ain't giving up his nukes.

That's OK as long as he says he has and turned them over to China.

2 hours ago, mad said:

Meh, the conversation is started.  Trump could have said he would have unconditional talks and then done nothing but, we have a new beginning.

As with Germany, when the two divided states talk with each other some accommodation will occur.  SK can do this without our help and can fund new development in NK if it occurs.

10 hours ago, Bent Sailor said:
11 hours ago, Bus Driver said:
On 5/26/2018 at 10:45 AM, TMSAIL said:
On 5/26/2018 at 10:36 AM, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

You make the assumption that their mistake is an honest one. Look at their track record. I'd suggest it unwise to assume honesty on their part when it comes to Trump.

I do note how neither of them has the integrity to acknowledge my comments.

No surprise, there, either.

21 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Assuming they are successful and a summit does happen - President Trump will fuck it up. 

Hey I heard the summit is probably going ahead and on the original date. What a loser you are for being so petty, you hope it fails.. Please no semantics. I don't care that you expect him to fail. We both know that in your dark heart you fear a success  as well. You won't admit you hope it falls apart but like many rabid partisan lefties you can't stand that Trump winning yet again. 

Oh and today's release of political hostages Josh Holt and his wife is yet another feather. 

• Downvote 6

3 hours ago, Saorsa said:

Meh, the conversation is started.  Trump could have said he would have unconditional talks and then done nothing but, we have a new beginning.

As with Germany, when the two divided states talk with each other some accommodation will occur.  SK can do this without our help and can fund new development in NK if it occurs.

How do they do it without our help? Do we not have soldiers and basses in SK? Do they not rely on us to deter the North? If it was ever to be without us the they better asks us to leave and release us from our commitment to defend the South.

• Downvote 7

44 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

How do they do it without our help? Do we not have soldiers and basses in SK? Do they not rely on us to deter the North? If it was ever to be without us the they better asks us to leave and release us from our commitment to defend the South.

Ummm, the same way Germany unified and they and Japan have arrived at peace with the rest of the world.

It takes time.  Kinda like the founding premise of NATO.  "The first one of you boys that starts a fight gets their ass whooped."  I'd see us pull out of Europe first.

2 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Proofread is a foreign concept or are you shit-faced?

2 hours ago, badlatitude said:

Looks like they're standing in front of a Bob Ross painting.....

2 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Looks like they're standing in front of a Bob Ross painting.....

Maybe not Bob.

Deadpool-2-Joy-of-Painting.jpg