Nailing Malarkey Too

Peace in Korea. Nobel prize for Trump.

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Is there anyone in the history of SA more pathetic than Hopeless Hillary Malarkey Jack?

 

3 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Is there anyone in the history of SA more pathetic than Hopeless Hillary Malarkey Jack?

By sheer volume and persistence he has a good title claim 

 

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

January 20, 1992

And a year later to the day, Bill Clinton was first inaugurated as POTUS 

somebody just got his Malarkey nailed again!!!

It was billy that negotiated the implementation and monitoring the compliance (of non compliance as the case was) 

  • Downvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like the Washington Generals, he's entertaining and does his best to deliver a feeble opposition.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

 

By sheer volume and persistence he has a good title claim 

 

You poor boys. I'll ease up on you. 

  • Downvote 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oscar_Wilde_There-is-only-one-thing-in-t

You could stop talking about the useless fucker and maybe he would shrivel up and go away.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump falsely accuses the New York Times of making up a source. It was an offici

Trump falsely accuses the New York Times of making up a source. It was an official who briefed reporters.

By Seung Min Kim

May 26 at 7:29 PM

President Trump on Saturday falsely accused the New York Times of using an unnamed source “who doesn’t exist” in a story on negotiations between the United States and North Korea, but the official cited spoke to reporters Thursday in a briefing arranged by the White House.

“The Failing @nytimes quotes ‘a senior White House official,’ who doesn’t exist, as saying ‘even if the meeting were reinstated, holding it on June 12 would be impossible, given the lack of time and the amount of planning needed,’” Trump tweeted Saturday morning. “WRONG AGAIN! Use real people, not phony sources.”

The senior White House official cited by the Times spoke to dozens of reporters Thursday at the White House and on a conference call to brief them on Trump’s decision earlier that day to cancel his June 12 summit in Singapore with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

The Washington Post, which participated in the briefing, agreed to the rules as laid out by White House press officials at the time, which were to refer to the briefer as a senior White House official. The Post also used information from that briefing in subsequent stories and continues to abide by the agreed upon ground rules.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

...and a guarantee to not promote or facilitate regime change in NK.  

 

Hahahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jesus, skimming through this thread, I'm really getting worried about Hillary Malarky Jack Too.  I mean he's got trump's dick so far down his throat, I'm not sure how he's still breathing.  The lack of O2 to the brain is definitely starting to manifest itself.  Someone down in FL needs to call 9-1-1 before he turns Blue.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:

Jesus, skimming through this thread, I'm really getting worried about Hillary Malarky Jack Too.  I mean he's got trump's dick so far down his throat, I'm not sure how he's still breathing.  The lack of O2 to the brain is definitely starting to manifest itself.  Someone down in FL needs to call 9-1-1 before he turns Blue.  

You noticed that too?  I was going to suggest that he stick out his tongue and give the front side of the Pride of the GOP’s little shriveled old man sack a thrill. 

Don’t worry about the choking. Tough to choke on a Lil Smokie. 

OTOH, while we can speak euphemistically about Dum Dum smoking the little orange pole, but I’d lay odds that he really has a Trumpy Bear. No shit, it’s a thing. 

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trumpy-bear/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Gouvernail said:
16 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Ah yes the Bamboozling of the Great Bill Clinton. 

January 20, 1992

16 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Ah yes the Bamboozling of the Great Bill Clinton. 

And a year later to the day, Bill Clinton was first inaugurated as POTUS 

somebody just got his Malarkey nailed again!!!

For anyone sane, rational, and possessing integrity, this would be an opportunity to say “Whoops. I was wrong.”

But we are dealing with a certifiably crazy partisan shill. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:

Jesus, skimming through this thread, I'm really getting worried about Hillary Malarky Jack Too.  I mean he's got trump's dick so far down his throat, I'm not sure how he's still breathing.  The lack of O2 to the brain is definitely starting to manifest itself.  Someone down in FL needs to call 9-1-1 before he turns Blue.  

Turn Blue? I have finally been insulted. There is a first for everything i guess.

  • Downvote 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:
11 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:

Jesus, skimming through this thread, I'm really getting worried about Hillary Malarky Jack Too.  I mean he's got trump's dick so far down his throat, I'm not sure how he's still breathing.  The lack of O2 to the brain is definitely starting to manifest itself.  Someone down in FL needs to call 9-1-1 before he turns Blue.  

Turn Blue? I have finally been insulted. There is a first for everything i guess.

I am excited you picked up on the insult.  Why do you think I capitalized "Blue".  Well done!  WFD.  

29XYmgE.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Shootist Jeff said:

I am excited you picked up on the insult.  Why do you think I capitalized "Blue".  Well done!  WFD.  

29XYmgE.gif

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut, every once in a while.

Then again, Nailing Happy Hillary Malarkey taking offense at the prospect of being labeled "Blue" kinda illustrates Ben's point about how the prick views half of the country.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

For anyone sane, rational, and possessing integrity, this would be an opportunity to say “Whoops. I was wrong.”

But we are dealing with a certifiably crazy partisan shill. 

What was I wrong about? That accord was the starting point for Clinton's deal with NK. You know ... the one where he was bamboozled by North Korea. 

Bush, ultimately, did not endorse the document and began imposing sanctions against NK during the remaining year of his term. Then Bill takes up the banner and gives the farm to NK who completely Bamboozled him. 

So tell me exactly what fact I got wrong 

  • Downvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

What was I wrong about? That accord was the starting point for Clinton's deal with NK. You know ... the one where he was bamboozled by North Korea. 

Bush, ultimately, did not endorse the document and began imposing sanctions against NK during the remaining year of his term. Then Bill takes up the banner and gives the farm to NK who completely Bamboozled him. 

So tell me exactly what fact I got wrong 

I just love how many here mock you, some going far beyond my comments in getting personal, yet you only whine about me.

Talk about being fixated.  

What a sad and pathetic troll.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I just love how many here mock you, some going far beyond my comments in getting personal, yet you only whine about me.

Talk about being fixated.  

What a sad and pathetic troll.

I put you in your place and your response is "pathetic Troll" 

And you whine about being the only one I pick on. First of all that is a another BD lie and it is also hilariously hypocritical of you. 

But foremost , I start a tread unrelated to you in any way and your first response is "Hypocrisy Jack strikes me as the kind of self-centered douchebag "

That virtually defines the term "Troll" you Troll.

  • Downvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

BD,  Jack does seem to have a mancrush on ya.  

How do you know Jack's a man?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

BD,  Jack does seem to have a mancrush on ya.  

Naw the true history here is that BD trolls virtually every thread I start. Usually with a lie of one sort or another. He has been called out on his stalking numerous times. I beat him up so badly over his lies that he has never gotten over it and is desperate to one day be able to say "See you lied too" so until that day I just content myself with putting him in his place. 

  • Downvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:

 I mean he's got trump's dick so far down his throat, I'm not sure how he's still breathing

If anyone could choke on a tictac, hapless jack could.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Jack Who?

Jack Off his meds again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So Trumps roll continues. Korea seems to be falling in place. Iran is waiting and worried. Will a deal with NK allow the US to focus all its sanction fury at the one remaining rogue state?

  • Downvote 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, saxdog said:

How do you know Jack's a man?

He isn't - even if he is of the male persuasion.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Jack Who?

Another bout with reality, I see.  Does just one of your pupils dilate when you say stuff like this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

BD,  Jack does seem to have a mancrush on ya.  

He does, doesn't he?  Plenty of folks mock him, deride his religion, and make comments about his family.  They do so far more than I ever have.

Yet, he cries when I mock him.

Sad.  Bigly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, benwynn said:

Another bout with reality, I see.  Does just one of your pupils dilate when you say stuff like this?

He isn't man enough to post all the names under which he's posted.

I challenged him to do so, and went first.  My list was short and consisted of one name - "Bus Driver".

He's too chicken to make any statement, because he knows in doing so his lie will be exposed.  And, thus, he dances.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

And scene...............

FUCK!  I about choked on my Baileys, you bastard!  :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Naw the true history here is that BD trolls virtually every thread I start. Usually with a lie of one sort or another. He has been called out on his stalking numerous times. I beat him up so badly over his lies that he has never gotten over it and is desperate to one day be able to say "See you lied too" so until that day I just content myself with putting him in his place. 

That’s some A1 delusion right there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

He does, doesn't he?  Plenty of folks mock him, deride his religion, and make comments about his family.  They do so far more than I ever have.

Yet, he cries when I mock him.

Sad.  Bigly.

Oh, it's simple really, Jack avoids tangling those whose insults actually hit their mark. Notice how he doesn't take on any of the engineers when they mock his coding skills? Notice how he avoids people that demonstrate an actual knowledge of the Church and how they would react to even half of his commentary here? Notice that he will refuse to bite on the "MIT graduates are forbidden from sending photos of their certificate" nonsense when people that know MIT graduates comment? Hell, he's been avoiding anyone that makes a reasonable zinger on the guy of late.

Jack is a coward. He takes you on because he sees you as a soft target. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bent Sailor said:

Oh, it's simple really, Jack avoids tangling those whose insults actually hit their mark. Notice how he doesn't take on any of the engineers when they mock his coding skills? Notice how he avoids people that demonstrate an actual knowledge of the Church and how they would react to even half of his commentary here? Notice that he will refuse to bite on the "MIT graduates are forbidden from sending photos of their certificate" nonsense when people that know MIT graduates comment? Hell, he's been avoiding anyone that makes a reasonable zinger on the guy of late.

Jack is a coward. He takes you on because he sees you as a soft target. 

I think Nailing Happy Hillary Malarkey is steamed because I pointed out the lie about having me on his vaunted “Ignore” list in his old signature when he directly quoted me. That involved him, as @Happy Jack taking offense at a joke because it mentioned “the Family Malarkey”, when he was denying that as a previous identity. Also, more recently, when he bitched about me commenting on his religion and family. Only, I have said nothing about those things under his new ID. So, he slipped and outed himself (to anyone but a dishonest prick, like himself). 

His fragile ego can’t take any hits. 

Poor schmuck. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I think Nailing Happy Hillary Malarkey is steamed because I pointed out the lie about having me on his vaunted “Ignore” list in his old signature when he directly quoted me.

Mate, everyone has done that. His ignore list is such a long running joke, it's got a place in the record books alongside such flops as Thirteen Hours. ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is Trump going to have a bigly parade to mark the awarding of the Nobel Peace Prize? Something with tanks, and missile launchers, and bombers flying overhead?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

I think Nailing Happy Hillary Malarkey is steamed because I pointed out the lie about having me on his vaunted “Ignore” list in his old signature when he directly quoted me. That involved him, as @Happy Jack taking offense at a joke because it mentioned “the Family Malarkey”, when he was denying that as a previous identity. Also, more recently, when he bitched about me commenting on his religion and family. Only, I have said nothing about those things under his new ID. So, he slipped and outed himself (to anyone but a dishonest prick, like himself). 

His fragile ego can’t take any hits

Poor schmuck. 

First rule of insulting. It has to ring true.

If I had a Fragile Ego how would I deal with the likes of you? 

The last thing I have is a weak ego. Most people think it my ego fell in Radioactive Toxic Waste and came out with super powers

  • Downvote 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

First rule of insulting. It has to ring true.

If I had a Fragile Ego how would I deal with the likes of you? 

The last thing I have is a weak ego. Most people think it my ego fell in Radioactive Toxic Waste and came out with super powers

me , me , me , it's all about me :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mid said:

me , me , me , it's all about me :rolleyes:

He's just a pathetic sociopath and narcissist. I feel bad for anyone who suffers the pain of living under the same roof as he. Life must be hell for them putting up with such idiocy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, RKoch said:

Is Trump going to have a bigly parade to mark the awarding of the Nobel Peace Prize? Something with tanks, and missile launchers, and bombers flying overhead?

Wouldn't that be the icing on Norway's Frøsnappers to follow up the prize with a military parade.

  • Downvote 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

First rule of insulting. It has to ring true.

If I had a Fragile Ego how would I deal with the likes of you? 

The last thing I have is a weak ego. Most people think it my ego fell in Radioactive Toxic Waste and came out with super powers

How does the Church of Mormon look on blowhard narcissists?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

First rule of insulting. It has to ring true.

If I had a Fragile Ego how would I deal with the likes of you?

Badly. As Eva Dent.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

How does the Church of Mormon look on blowhard narcissists?

Generally, with great reverence. Take a look at their founder. Even marrying a fourteen year old doesn't take the shine off him for true believers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Bent Sailor said:

Generally, with great reverence. Take a look at their founder. Even marrying a fourteen year old doesn't take the shine off him for true believers.

Good point, I forgot the founder was a pedophile and a charlatan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Good point, I forgot the founder was a pedophile and a charlatan.

I thought most religions started with charlatans and later involved pedophiles, I gather they combined those drills to save time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Naw the true history here is that BD trolls virtually every thread I start. Usually with a lie of one sort or another. He has been called out on his stalking numerous times. I beat him up so badly over his lies that he has never gotten over it and is desperate to one day be able to say "See you lied too" so until that day I just content myself with putting him in his place. 

Jayzas this shit means a lot to you doesn't  it cup cake? Get over this place and yourself. Yes we all think you are a lieing  piece of shit but hey I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. It's only a forum. In the real world you are fabulously successful. Ok maybe not in personal relationships, but what's a few failed marriages  in the greater scheme of things?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Ok maybe not in personal relationships, but what's a few failed marriages  in the greater scheme of things?

Failed Marriage(s)? Wow, thanks for the heads up! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Go Team Trump. Amazing intuition and skill. 

SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — The Latest on preparations for a possible summit between President Donald Trump and North Korea’s Kim Jong Un (all times local):

7:40 p.m.

President Donald Trump has confirmed that top North Korean official Kim Yong Chol is heading to New York for talks on an upcoming summit between Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

Trump tweeted early Tuesday: “We have put a great team together for our talks with North Korea. Meetings are currently taking place concerning Summit, and more. Kim Young Chol, the Vice Chairman of North Korea, heading now to New York. Solid response to my letter, thank you!”

South Korea’s Yonhap News said Tuesday it saw the name of Kim Yong Chol on the passengers’ list for a flight Tuesday from Beijing to Washington. They later reported that Kim changed his flight to go to New York on Wednesday.

Kim is a former military intelligence chief and now a vice chairman of the North Korean ruling party’s central committee tasked with inter-Korean relations.

  • Downvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Go Team Trump. Amazing intuition and skill. 

SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — The Latest on preparations for a possible summit between President Donald Trump and North Korea’s Kim Jong Un (all times local):

7:40 p.m.

President Donald Trump has confirmed that top North Korean official Kim Yong Chol is heading to New York for talks on an upcoming summit between Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

Trump tweeted early Tuesday: “We have put a great team together for our talks with North Korea. Meetings are currently taking place concerning Summit, and more. Kim Young Chol, the Vice Chairman of North Korea, heading now to New York. Solid response to my letter, thank you!”

South Korea’s Yonhap News said Tuesday it saw the name of Kim Yong Chol on the passengers’ list for a flight Tuesday from Beijing to Washington. They later reported that Kim changed his flight to go to New York on Wednesday.

Kim is a former military intelligence chief and now a vice chairman of the North Korean ruling party’s central committee tasked with inter-Korean relations.

So, is Trump sending his right-hand man Hannity, to meet the Korean right-hand man? Or is he sending his left=hand man Giuliani?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, badlatitude said:

So, is Trump sending his right-hand man Hannity, to meet the Korean right-hand man? Or is he sending his left=hand man Giuliani?

The other half of the duopoly is hoping for failure in Korea.

About as goddamn predictable as herd animals. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mick - unlike the idiots like Hopeless Hillary Malarkey Jack I thought YOU would be able to grasp the distinction between hope and expectation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Vice Chairman of North Korea

:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Mick - unlike the idiots like Hopeless Hillary Malarkey Jack I thought YOU would be able to grasp the distinction between hope and expectation.

If you hoped for success you would support the president at least in this endeavor. The North vietnamese were very aware of public sentiment and like the Russians made efforts to sway it. This gave them leverage in negotiating.

NK is similarly aware the US is divided over Trump; even in his overture to them. If the left really thought this was important for world peace they would not undercut him at least in foreign policy.  The number and visceral character of the left's attack on Trumps NK foreign policy is not helping and the left knows it does not help. So, the only rational conclusion is they do not really want this. 

If any of you were honest you would admit that a spectacular success with NK  would do irreparable damage to the Democratic story line that Trump is a dangerous loon and must be removed or neutered.

It would probably cost them control of the House for another term or longer and seriously damage the chances of capturing the WH in 2020.

That is a lot to swallow for the left. 

Nobody really believes any of you are truly hoping he will succeed so stop with the Hope vs Expectations bull shit. You look dumb. . 

  • Downvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While I will agree this meeting could be a sign of progress, I am not as willing as Nailing Happy Hillary Malarkey to strike the Nobel medal, nor to predict this effort ultimately will bear fruit.

I remain skeptical of two things -

1. President Trump's ability to forge a meaningful deal without doing something to upset the negotiations,

2. The North Koreans willingness to keep their word.

I have plenty of historical evidence to back up my skepticism in both cases.

Cue the usual suspects to misrepresent my words as evidence I hope he fails.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

High expectations and pitiful preparations rarely win a race.  Trump doesn't read, doesn't listen, knows he is the smartest guy in the room and can just wing it. 

What could possibly go wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

While I will agree this meeting could be a sign of progress, I am not as willing as Nailing Happy Hillary Malarkey to strike the Nobel medal, nor to predict this effort ultimately will bear fruit.

I remain skeptical of two things -

1. President Trump's ability to forge a meaningful deal without doing something to upset the negotiations,

2. The North Koreans willingness to keep their word.

I have plenty of historical evidence to back up my skepticism in both cases.

Cue the usual suspects to misrepresent my words as evidence I hope he fails.

Nobody believes you. Trump's reelection odds, the House, one and maybe two Scotus... way too much at stake. You hope it fails. You hope Trump damages himself. But you will continue to lie about it too. 

  • Downvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Nobody believes you. Trump's reelection odds, the House, one and maybe two Scotus... way too much at stake. You hope it fails. You hope Trump damages himself. But you will continue to lie about it too. 

Why do you follow me around, casting insults at me?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bus Driver said:

Why do you follow me around, casting insults at me?

Because he's a manic piece of shit?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ishmael said:

Because he's a manic piece of shit?

Are you certain he is manic?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bus Driver said:

Are you certain he is manic?

Sometimes. He certainly is depressing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

It is my thread you moron. 

"My?"

This is just hilarious.  Nailing Happy Hillary Malarkey whines if I mock him.

Now he whines if I post in one of "his" threads.  Please note, in my Post #355, I did not quote the turd.  I offered my thoughts.

He really is a tedious little fuck.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just put him on ignore like the rest of the intelligent people here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Just put him on ignore like the rest of the intelligent people here.

I think I'll just pretend he doesn't exist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

It is my thread you moron. 

 

Everyone is being mean to you, Dum Dum, so I'll be nice.  Here.  Have a Trumpy Bear.  

1*gIX40NhLeuLnS4gDEspPqA.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Everyone is being mean to you, Dum Dum, so I'll be nice.  Here.  Have a Trumpy Bear.  

1*gIX40NhLeuLnS4gDEspPqA.jpeg

Does it come with a Kim/Trump commemorative medallian?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Does it come with a Kim/Trump commemorative medallian?

Not yet.  "Wait and see"  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Does it come with a Kim/Trump commemorative medallian?

It's a great marketing idea - pin it to the wonderful American flag you pull out of Trumpy's butt.  Newsmax TV runs ads for this regularly so people are still buying it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

"My?"

This is just hilarious.  Nailing Happy Hillary Malarkey whines if I mock him.

Now he whines if I post in one of "his" threads.  Please note, in my Post #355, I did not quote the turd.  I offered my thoughts.

He really is a tedious little fuck.

Whine? No stupid. You accused me of stalking you in a thread I started. Maybe you missed the irony. 

  • Downvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

His pacifier avatar seems appropriate.  Living in the past and whining like a spoiled little brat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You see  Dumbass Driver

I start a thread. I never mention you or refer to you in any way. The Stalky Creep in you shows up as you always do and post ...

"Hypocrisy Jack strikes me as the kind of self-centered douchebag who’ll spend an hour talking about himself, see how you are zoning out, and say “Well, that’s enough out of me. You go ahead. Tell me what you think about me.”

That's what stalking looks like.  Calling me a stalker is one more of the lies you spread. I quick review of your most recent threads show I posted in exactly zero of them. 

Saying I stalk you is a lie. You are a liar. Twice today I caught you spreading lies. 

 

  • Downvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

You see  Dumbass Driver

I start a thread. I never mention you or refer to you in any way. The Stalky Creep in you shows up as you always do and post ...

"Hypocrisy Jack strikes me as the kind of self-centered douchebag who’ll spend an hour talking about himself, see how you are zoning out, and say “Well, that’s enough out of me. You go ahead. Tell me what you think about me.”

That's what stalking looks like.  Calling me a stalker is one more of the lies you spread. I quick review of your most recent threads show I posted in exactly zero of them. 

Saying I stalk you is a lie. You are a liar. Twice today I caught you spreading lies. 

Cite where I said you are "stalking" me.

According to your own standard, that is a lie.

Ahahahaha

(cue the crickets)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

You see  Dumbass Driver

I start a thread. I never mention you or refer to you in any way. The Stalky Creep in you shows up as you always do and post ...

"Hypocrisy Jack strikes me as the kind of self-centered douchebag who’ll spend an hour talking about himself, see how you are zoning out, and say “Well, that’s enough out of me. You go ahead. Tell me what you think about me.”

That's what stalking looks like.  Calling me a stalker is one more of the lies you spread. I quick review of your most recent threads show I posted in exactly zero of them. 

Saying I stalk you is a lie. You are a liar. Twice today I caught you spreading lies. 

 

Tick tick tick...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Cite where I said you are "stalking" me.

 

  • Super Anarchist
  •  
  • d'ranger
  • Members
  • 229
  • 19,388 posts
  •  
  • From another thread
  • Nailed It.  As Eva Dent
21 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Why? Because I think Liberal hypocrisy is hilarious? Well news flash, it is. 

The reason you have such a hard on for BD is he constantly points out your lies and hypcrisy 

as Eva Dent

 
  •  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems like Jack is having a little trouble finding that cite BD. We'll wait...and laugh.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dum Dum is coming unglued. One minute you are awarding a Nobel before a meeting happens, the next, well...

 

 

E3E514A6-C1AA-44CA-9258-1B19413BF925.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Dum Dum is coming unglued. One minute you are awarding a Nobel before a meeting happens, the next, well...

 

 

E3E514A6-C1AA-44CA-9258-1B19413BF925.jpeg

In that case, Nailing Happy Hillary Malarkey would brag about how great his aim is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

In that case, Nailing Happy Hillary Malarkey would brag about how great his aim is.

The guy in front of him looks like a democRAT. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:
55 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

In that case, Nailing Happy Hillary Malarkey would brag about how great his aim is.

 The guy in front of him looks like a democRAT

Well, then he deserves it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Well, then he deserves it. 

 

1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

The guy in front of him looks like a democRAT. 

nah, just a run of the mill peon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ycmtsu -

CIA Says North Korea Won’t Denuclearize, But May Open A Burger Joint

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/north-korea/cia-report-says-north-korea-won-t-denuclearize-might-open-n878201

"Everybody knows they are not going to denuclearize," said one intelligence official who read the report, which was circulated earlier this month, days before Trump canceled the originally scheduled summit.

In an odd twist, a list of potential concessions by North Korea in the CIA analysis included the possibility that Kim Jong Un may consider offering to open a Western hamburger franchise in Pyongyang as a show of goodwill, according to three national security officials.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sean said:

Ycmtsu -

CIA Says North Korea Won’t Denuclearize, But May Open A Burger Joint

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/north-korea/cia-report-says-north-korea-won-t-denuclearize-might-open-n878201

"Everybody knows they are not going to denuclearize," said one intelligence official who read the report, which was circulated earlier this month, days before Trump canceled the originally scheduled summit.

In an odd twist, a list of potential concessions by North Korea in the CIA analysis included the possibility that Kim Jong Un may consider offering to open a Western hamburger franchise in Pyongyang as a show of goodwill, according to three national security officials.

In tribute to President Kim they want the whole population to look like him.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sean said:

Ycmtsu -

CIA Says North Korea Won’t Denuclearize, But May Open A Burger Joint

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/north-korea/cia-report-says-north-korea-won-t-denuclearize-might-open-n878201

"Everybody knows they are not going to denuclearize," said one intelligence official who read the report, which was circulated earlier this month, days before Trump canceled the originally scheduled summit.

In an odd twist, a list of potential concessions by North Korea in the CIA analysis included the possibility that Kim Jong Un may consider offering to open a Western hamburger franchise in Pyongyang as a show of goodwill, according to three national security officials.

It would have to be Trump-branded, of course. Call it 'Nothingburger'.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They’re just mocking him now. That’s brutal. I wonder if that was Rodman’s idea. 

Five Guys?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course NK won’t denuclearize  just because a Republican promises not to invade in 2018.    Within the realm of possibility, what would be a legitimate success for a US NK summit?   If NK ceases missile development, future weapons tests, stops building more nukes, or quits online bank robbery and other cyberattacks, what is the US prepared to give up?    This is a Republican opportunity because the Dems were too eager showing they were also Hawks to allow any concessions and the Republicans would have opposed any anyway.   Since Republicans abandon all principles for Trump, everything is now potentially on the table.   

 More importantly, what will the separate NK / SK peace treaty look like after Bolton and VP Pence kill the current negotiations?   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites