One of my sail numbers is in the process of departing from the sail.  I googled "sail number glue" and couldn't find anything.  What are people using to glue sail numbers back on?

How about a new number?  Sailrite & Annapolis Performance Sailing both have them.  Sailrite also has the adhesive-backed nylon fabric so you can cut your own if you can't find the right "font"

I read once that sail teams use 3M Super 77 for some sail repairs. It is a spray on contact cement. I have used it for holding material together so it can be stiched. Should work for numbers. Obviously surface should be clean and dry.

0503181821_HDR_resized.jpg

15 hours ago, Great White said:

I read once that sail teams use 3M Super 77 for some sail repairs. It is a spray on contact cement. I have used it for holding material together so it can be stiched. Should work for numbers. Obviously surface should be clean and dry.

DING!  Remember, spray the number, not the sail.

On 03/05/2018 at 6:28 PM, Great White said:

Will try it and report back - thx!

Super 77 Should work well.  Just be sure to give it a minute or so to outgas and get tacky.  If you do that part right, it should stick just fine.