Recommended Posts

This guy seems to have managed to remove all traces of this news story from the internet and is still running his business in Cowes. I will just leave this here:

jamesgair.thumb.jpeg.f26cdb5030591a3397857e4c5f45b490.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you think I did a super-elaborate photoshop?! Unfortunately this pic was sent to me by a mate. It is pretty widely known in Cowes, but I was just amazed when I googled it that he has managed to use the EU "right to be forgotten" process to completely erase it from search results.

A friend of a friend was the woman who actually reported him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The 'Posh' fears headlines would place the paper in May of 2007

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PuckSoppet said:

As for posting tits... too soon?

never too soon

now why don't you contact the guy you are trying to hit and ask him for some coverage, that way we would at least know if it's all worthwhile, just sayin'...

apart from that, fuck off, sock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jackdaw said:

The 'Posh' fears headlines would place the paper in May of 2007

 

Also you could find out which year dogs were given as trophies at Cowes week.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, savoir said:

Fake news

Yes it is fake news and an attempt to destroy some ones reputation....

 

Unless the OP can post the shower scene videos

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, hoppy said:

Yes it is fake news and an attempt to destroy some ones reputation....

 

Unless the OP can post the shower scene videos

Thats right. Place the relevant evidence ( the videos) before a jury of your peers (fellow anarchists) and we will deliberate accordingly.

Fair trial guaranteed.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, PuckSoppet said:

I was just amazed when I googled it that he has managed to use the EU "right to be forgotten" process to completely erase it from search results.

 

If that were the case, why exactly have you taken it upon yourself to undermine that legal right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fake News !!!  Alternative Facts!!!!!!   Witch Hunt !!!!!!   No Collusion!!!!!!!!!!!

 

.................................. Oh wait, that is a different topic entirely

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Boring thread...

Some spy cams for DIY shower videos

rBVaEVn4GyaAOidjAAAuMtbOvn4508.jpg

soap-box-spy-hd-camera-user-guide_nrc_1.

 

mens_shower_gel_hd_bathroom_spy_cameras_

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRo-9im3TEPQ7yBGuQS3lQ

 

2472184.main_image.jpg?strip=all

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and the results

 

Naked+shower+hidden+camera+steam.jpg

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLJ-uS12_w7SVTFvWyncl

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxzn8vhplWEzCIPLP-Jbd

 

397094.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What I think is interesting is that the GDPR is an EU initiative. Our company is treating the UK as 'part of the EU' for the purposes of the GDPR. I wonder if that will change when/if Brexit is finally executed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ryley said:

What I think is interesting is that the GDPR is an EU initiative. Our company is treating the UK as 'part of the EU' for the purposes of the GDPR. I wonder if that will change when/if Brexit is finally executed.

Nope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Main Man said:

Nope.

the long answer...

I would assume that the UK and all EU countries had to pass the law in their own parliament. So it would take an act of British parliament to repeal the GDPR  law.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, hoppy said:

 

I would assume that the UK and all EU countries had to pass the law in their own parliament. 

No. GDPR is an EU Regulation, it has what is termed "different effect". That's unlike most EU law, which are Directives that do have to be transposed into national legislation.

UK companies are having to implement GDPR anyway. I don't see it being rolled back after Brexit.

The "right to be forgotten" predates GDPR. Not the same thing.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, dogwatch said:

No. GDPR is an EU Regulation, it has what is termed "different effect". That's unlike most EU law, which are Directives that do have to be transposed into national legislation.

UK companies are having to implement GDPR anyway. I don't see it being rolled back after Brexit.

The "right to be forgotten" predates GDPR. Not the same thing.

 

SO if a politician fucks up, does he too have a "right to be forgotten?"
Where do you draw the line?

What are the penalties for "remembering?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Holy Shit!!

 

No way is this 2007 news.

MUCH later than that.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, fastyacht said:

SO if a politician fucks up, does he too have a "right to be forgotten?"
Where do you draw the line?

What are the penalties for "remembering?"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_to_be_forgotten

its one thing getting it removed from the web, it’s another to stop the sailing community from talking about it!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, fastyacht said:

SO if a politician fucks up, does he too have a "right to be forgotten?"
Where do you draw the line?

 

It's a good question to which there doesn't seem to be a clear answer. I'd mistakenly believed the right related to spent offences but it's way wider than that. https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/mar/05/right-to-be-forgotten-google-europe-ecj-data-spain is interesting.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Presuming Ed said:

Man in club "Hey DJ, play Love to Hate You"

DJ: "No"

Man: "I demand it under my Right to Erasure"

Golf clap Ed, well played!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Mark Set said:

an we please get the name of the paper and a date of publication before you trash this guy any more?

Time to start trashing!

He had his chance and you have the info...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mad said:

Living in Cowes must be an uncomfortable experience at the moment! 

Showering  even more so

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now