badlatitude

Most Popular Trailer Park Name For Girls is 'Melania'

Yeah, I didn't believe it either, who would name their child after a someone who lied about college, did nude photos, plagiarized, and married someone who resembled her daddy? Besides Hillary Jack that is.

“Melania” is one of the fastest-rising baby names in the country in terms of popularity.

The first lady’s given name came in fifth among the fastest-growing girls’ names from 2016 to 2017, according to a ranking released Friday by the Social Security Administration.

The name jumped a whopping 720 spots among the most popular girls’ names in the United States, from the 1,650 slot in 2016, to the 930th position last year.

“Melania” is of Spanish and Greek origin and means “black,” according to baby name site Nameberry.com.

The baby name news comes on the heels of a CNN/SSRS poll this weekthat showed Melania Trump's popularity with Americans was soaring. Fifty-seven percent of those surveyed said they had a favorable view of the 48-year-old first lady, compared to 47 percent in January.

“Ensley” topped the list of baby girl names that increased the most in popularity, followed by “Oaklynn.”

President Trump’s first name didn’t see the same surge in popularity as his wife. “Donald” remained in the same spot the past two years, ranking 488th on the list of boy names in both 2016 and 2017. The commander in chief’s first name reached its peak popularity in 1934 — 12 years before Trump was born — when “Donald” was the sixth most-used boy’s name.

The most popular baby names in 2017 were “Liam” and “Emma.”

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/387283-melania-rockets-up-list-of-most-popular-baby-names

• Downvote 1

And these poor creatures are the future of America......

"Hi My name is Liam! My wife Melania, and our daughter Emma would like to welcome you to our Youtube site! Please feel free to subscribe. We have nothing to offer except our vapid every day life, and the chance to see some nipple from one of us every so often..... Oh! And this is our dog Gizmo! He's a Pro-bra-dingle"!

“Melania” is of Spanish and Greek origin and means “black,” according to baby name site Nameberry.com.

Melanin?

That'll annoy the bejebus outta the crackers ( if they had the wit to work it out.....)

"Trailer Park"?  Wasn't mentioned in the article or the survey. 

Typical Looney Libby Elitist Liar. 

Liberals think they are superior to everyone. 

• Like 2
  • Downvote 2

7 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

And these poor creatures are the future of America......

"Hi My name is Liam! My wife Melania, and our daughter Emma would like to welcome you to our Youtube site! Please feel free to subscribe. We have nothing to offer except our vapid every day life, and the chance to see some nipple from one of us every so often..... Oh! And this is our dog Gizmo! He's a Pro-bra-dingle"!

Shut up Lefty:D

Melanie is Greek and I'm a gone with the wind baby, my son is Liam because I,Ve never met a Liam that wasn,t a good person:P

1 hour ago, Hillary said:

Given how much you crow about being superior, I’m surprised you missed the irony before typing that. 

16 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Given how much you crow about being superior, I’m surprised you missed the irony before typing that. 

There is a real difference. I very rarely think liberals or Democrats are rotten people, pathetic, evil, nazis, or any other horrible thing. Even when they choose someone's religion or family as their targets. Both of which you are guilty. 

I prefer nicknames like looney or silly. 

No irony just a lot of truth. 

• Downvote 2

Maybe there is a correlation?

Melania Trump's popularity jumps in new CNN poll

(CNN)First lady Melania Trump has in recent weeks experienced a significant surge in support, a new CNN poll reveals, including among women and Democrats.

In a poll conducted by SSRS last week, 57% say they have a favorable impression of Trump, up from 47% in January. This is the biggest number Melania Trump has experienced in any CNN polling, and higher than any favorability rating earned by President Donald Trump in CNN polling history going back to 1999.

1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

Image may contain: 2 people, meme and text

4 hours ago, Hillary said:

There is a real difference. I very rarely think liberals or Democrats are rotten people, pathetic, evil, nazis, or any other horrible thing. Even when they choose someone's religion or family as their targets. Both of which you are guilty. 

I prefer nicknames like looney or silly. 

No irony just a lot of truth. 

When you aren’t posting about others giving someone a blowjob or calling them “dickhead”. 

The posts have been quoted, so deleting them won’t work. 

6 hours ago, Hillary said:

Not really, just superior to you and your elk.

Not that that is a very high bar.

16 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

When you aren’t posting about others giving someone a blowjob or calling them “dickhead”. 

The posts have been quoted, so deleting them won’t work. 

Dickhead is soooo awful.  In your case it is just stating a fact. 

I have never gone after your family or religion or lack thereof or handicap or sex or appearance. I comment on your politics, your banality and your boring intellect. When you attack me viciously, then I bite back.  Does that make me a hypocrite? NO, because in the first case the attack is unprovoked and in the second almost always provoked in a very nasty way. 

Point to any "real " personal attack by me and I can almost always show you the precipitating attack. I may not be perfect in this regard but I am nearly so. Almost every thread I start is instantly and repeated spamed with uninvited and unprovoked personal attacks. And you participate on the lowest level; "Elder", really?  So don't you or any other ever presume to hold the high ground here. The posted record is clearly in my favor. 

Challenge me honestly and with facts and opinions and I'm all daisies and honey. Call me a liar , which I'm not, or a racist or any other very personal insult, attack my family or religion or patriotism  .... Wait one second I think I get it. You and so many others here throw out terms like nazi, racist, fuckinng cunt, traitor, asshole, scum bag, degenerate, pathetic etc that they have lost all effect for you. They are just words. You don't even realize how awful they really are. 

One last thing, don't delude yourself into thinking this post is a sign I care. I don't. But I do love putting lying, hypocrite twerps like you in their place. 

• Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

How is that an attack? I said not a single negative word.

Gee let's see. You start a thread equating little girls named Melania with Trailer Trash and then say I'm guessing that Happy Hillary's grandchild is named Melania.

But then experience has told me you are such a Pathetic, Degenerate, Traitorous, Scum Sucking, Fucking Cunt the correlation probably passes through your vacuous skull without registering. 

• Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Hillary said:

Gee let's see. You start a thread equating little girls named Melania with Trailer Trash and then say I'm guessing that Happy Hillary's grandchild is named Melania.

But then experience has told me you are such a Pathetic, Degenerate, Traitorous, Scum Sucking, Fucking Cunt the correlation probably passes through your vacuous skull without registering. 

Ha ha, it is Melania, isn't it?

9 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Ha ha, it is Melania, isn't it?

You don't realize what you have done here. You given me a victory. You just wandered in and proved my comments to Bus Driver are true. The one thing the lefty Loonies hate more than Trump is a victory for me. And you just did it. 

Right now there are a lot of PA posters who are not happy about that and while they may not say so they are livid.

Thank you. 

• Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, Hillary said:

You don't realize what you have done here. You given me a victory. You just wandered in and proved my comments to Bus Driver are true. The one thing the lefty Loonies hate more than Trump is a victory for me. And you just did it. 

Right now there are a lot of PA posters who are not happy about that and while they may not say so they are livid.

Thank you. 

sorry, Jack, I had no idea you've lost your mind.

4 minutes ago, Hillary said:

Thank you. 

The entire Family Malarkey? wow.  #Happywinning. 

edit: The thread is lame and uncalled for but then Jackaliar bit the bait, so...

20 minutes ago, Hillary said:

Don't be so humorless, Dum Dum.  People will think you are a democRAT.  

1 hour ago, Hillary said:

Challenge me honestly and with facts and opinions and I'm all daisies and honey.

I challenged you to a game. We will each list every name we’ve ever posted under on SA. No names. No insults. A challenge. 

You say you can best me. Have at it. 

I’ll start -

Bus Driver

Your turn

8 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

I challenged you to a game. We will each list every name we’ve ever posted under on SA. No names. No insults. A challenge. 

I’ll start -

Bus Driver

Your turn

Your cute when your beaten

• Downvote 2

16 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Shut up Lefty:D

Melanie is Greek and I'm a gone with the wind baby, my son is Liam because I,Ve never met a Liam that wasn,t a good person:P

Is it just "Liam"? Or is it one of the many shortenings of "William" that my mother didn't have the decency to apply to me as a nickname?

1 minute ago, Hillary said:

Your cute when your beaten

You’re* not afraid to play, are you?

Of course you are. 

Sad.

4 minutes ago, Hillary said:

I’ll start -

Bus Driver

Your turn

Hillary

iceman.gif

13 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Of course you are. 

Sad.

I don't jump through yours or anyone else's hoops silly. Especially low life that think family and religion are fair game on a political forum. 

• Downvote 2

6 minutes ago, Hillary said:

I don't jump through yours or anyone else's hoops silly. Especially low life that think family and religion are fair game on a political forum. 

Strange how you ignore others mocking you in those ways. 

You’re quite the whiner. 

We know you won’t answer, as you’d like to continue your charade. 

24 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Strange how you ignore others mocking you in those ways. 

You’re quite the whiner. 

We know you won’t answer, as you’d like to continue your charade. 

Do you take pride in such attacks? Is that the person you want to be?

• Downvote 2

13 hours ago, Hillary said:

No, you're just a lying coward.

You're even a coward when you're anonymous.

36 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

No, you're just a lying coward.

You're even a coward when you're anonymous.

I do not lie and you can not produce a quote where I did. There are plenty of anonymous poster on SA. There is a reason why the Federalist papers were unsigned. Authorship biases the reader.

• Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, Hillary said:

I do not lie and you can not produce a quote where I did. There are plenty of anonymous poster on SA. There is a reason why the Federalist papers were unsigned. Authorship biases the reader.

Teacher, Teacher! I remember when Happy Jack lied, he was a bad boy and lied many, many times. Here is an example.

"The Clinton Foundation directs very little to actual aid. The majority goes directly to the Clinton Family." - Typical Nasty Happy Jack Lie

"The Clintons are an Organized Criminal Enterprise. Laundering money through their foundation. Using it to buy, bribe and sell influence under the patina of charity." Another Vicious Happy Jack Lie

"An honest man does not attempt to mine information from other posters by using links." This is who Dishonest Happy Jack is.

2to1 (aka BL) More Bloviating Happy Jack lies

26 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Teacher, Teacher! I remember when Happy Jack lied, he was a bad boy and lied many, many times. Here is an example.

"The Clinton Foundation directs very little to actual aid. The majority goes directly to the Clinton Family." - Typical Nasty Happy Jack Lie

"The Clintons are an Organized Criminal Enterprise. Laundering money through their foundation. Using it to buy, bribe and sell influence under the patina of charity." Another Vicious Happy Jack Lie

Looks true to me.  Care to argue each point. You will lose. In which case Your sig line becomes the lie. 

• Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Hillary said:

Looks true to me.  Care to argue each point. You will lose. In which case Your sig line becomes the lie. 

Why did you abbreviate the post? Each of those lies are easily provable, with the exception of the last one, you can never prove I was 2 to 1, and I vehemently deny that.

45 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Why did you abbreviate the post? Each of those lies are easily provable, with the exception of the last one, you can never prove I was 2 to 1, and I vehemently deny that.

I'm waiting

• Downvote 1

Personally, I think Melania has handled the situation pretty decently.  Naming a child after her isn't a bad thing IMHO - not my thing but I can see the inspiration.  I'm disappointed that so many trash her efforts because of her husband, but the same was true for Michelle Obama as well so it just proves the symmetry argument yet again - left / right... there's really not much difference as long as power stays consolidated.

29 minutes ago, Hillary said:

I'm waiting

You're going to have to wait, it's Mother's Day and I'm travelling. Meanwhile you can work on proving I'm 2 to 1, that will be your first lie.

5 hours ago, Hillary said:

Swing........and, a miss.

No one is asking you to reveal your real name. You can remain anonymous while admitting to previous identities you’ve employed while posting, here. 

I’ll start, again -

Bus Driver

Your turn. 

7 hours ago, Hillary said:

I do not lie and you can not produce a quote where I did.

China now owns Australia.

42 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:
7 hours ago, Hillary said:

I do not lie and you can not produce a quote where I did.

China now owns Australia.

“Rhetorical flourish”. 

It's still a deliberate, knowing falsehood - otherwise known as a lie.

7 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

It's still a deliberate, knowing falsehood - otherwise known as a lie.

Well, yeah, in a fact-based reality. 

But, this is Happy Jack. 

"There is only thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about." Oscar Wilde and/or Genghis Khan.

quote-there-is-only-one-thing-in-life-wo

Harpy Jack is not worthy of comment.

54 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

"There is only thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about." Oscar Wilde and/or Genghis Khan.

quote-there-is-only-one-thing-in-life-wo

Harpy Jack is not worthy of comment.

If we all ignored him, do you think he’d go away?

I’m up for that. 

10 hours ago, badlatitude said:

I'll vouch for that, I used to be 2to1.

• Like 1

If we all ignored him, do you think he’d go away?

I’m up for that. 

I've been trying, but you fuckers keep quoting the bitch.

7 hours ago, Ishmael said:

I've been trying, but you fuckers keep quoting the bitch.

Like I said - I’m in. 

On 5/12/2018 at 10:22 PM, Nailing Malarkey Too said:
On 5/12/2018 at 10:07 PM, Bus Driver said:

Of course you are. 

Sad.

Please cite any comment I ever made about the family or religion of @Nailing Malarkey Too

12 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Yeah.  My mistake.  I just can't let the liar lie without challenging the lie.

You may as well just quote everything he says then.

I have a sneaking suspicion we may not hear from @Nailing Malarkey Too, again.

But, have no fear, if that comes to pass, there will be a new poster with the same MO.

Watch.

You need to find a safe space fast or learn to use the ignore function. :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Please cite any comment I ever made about the family or religion of @Nailing Malarkey Too

Please cite any comment I ever made Where I accused you of making a comment about the family or religion of @Nailing Malarkey Too

What I have witnessed is you making derogatory comments about a member's family and religion on occasion. Even lying about it when challenged. Not once but twice. So yes, you are a low live who thinks family and religion are fair game on a political forum.  You signature even admits to the former.

Here I will even help the "School Teacher", my full quote is this

"I don't jump through yours or anyone else's hoops silly. Especially low life that think family and religion are fair game on a political forum. "

Extra credit for your students if then can find where I said what you accuse me of. You have lied again. 

• Downvote 1

With @Nailing Malarkey Too being just like Hillary and @Happy Jack in that he whines about me having said something about his family and religion, he probably thinks no one sees through his transparent attempt to pretend he is not the same person.

Same thing when he pretended not to be Nailing Malarkey and then got upset by the retelling of the Aristocrats joke.  Not the joke, per se.  Just because the retelling mentioned "the Family Malarkey".

If he weren't such a spineless and dishonest little fuck, someone might take him at his word.

6 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

With @Nailing Malarkey Too being just like Hillary and @Happy Jack in that he whines about me having said something about his family and religion, he probably thinks no one sees through his transparent attempt to pretend he is not the same person.

Same thing when he pretended not to be Nailing Malarkey and then got upset by the retelling of the Aristocrats joke.  Not the joke, per se.  Just because the retelling mentioned "the Family Malarkey".

If he weren't such a spineless and dishonest little fuck, someone might take him at his word.

oscarwilde1-2x.jpg

• Like 1

Just getting caught up on all the nonsense here after delivering the boat from Grenada to Lake Ontario (crossing the lake the water temperature was less then 1°C most of the way). Saw this thread and it is nonsense. Not everything remotely connected to Trump is worth mentioning. According to the OP, 'Melania' was the 930th most popular name in the US last year. I defy anyone here to create a list with 200 names on it let alone 930. 'Meghan' this year, on the other hand, will likely end up in the top 5.

On 5/12/2018 at 2:17 AM, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Many would be self proclaimed elitist righties are saying it!

He is spine-full!

Really!

Spine-full!

Blue-faced Brave Heart Soft Music at the End Bullshit, transporting us to a more violent King worshipping  Reality than we could ever imagine!!

!!

1 hour ago, Bristol-Cruiser said:

Just getting caught up on all the nonsense here after delivering the boat from Grenada to Lake Ontario (crossing the lake the water temperature was less then 1°C most of the way). Saw this thread and it is nonsense. Not everything remotely connected to Trump is worth mentioning. According to the OP, 'Melania' was the 930th most popular name in the US last year. I defy anyone here to create a list with 200 names on it let alone 930. 'Meghan' this year, on the other hand, will likely end up in the top 5.

Killjoy.

Can’t you give the righties a little surcease of sorrow from their worldly cares?

My God Man, a little pity?  Just a little Pity.

Sob.

Not pussy!

Pity!

On 5/13/2018 at 2:36 AM, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

The one thing the lefty Loonies hate more than Trump is a victory for me. And you just did it. 

Get over yourself you fuckwit. You are nothing but an amusing distraction in ones day. Do you really think anyone wastes a single second or gives a flying fuck about you when they log off here?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Get over yourself you fuckwit. You are nothing but an amusing distraction in ones day. Do you really think anyone wastes a single second or gives a flying fuck about you when they log off here?

You can log off? I missed that in the instructions.

21 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

You can log off? I missed that in the instructions.

Oh but yes you can, if you dare...

youll be cut off, alone!

Nope, just to you and your elk Hopeless Hillary Jackoff.

And they don't just think it - they are.

Most popular names used  for sock puppets who spew utter and complete nonsense on Political Anarchy :

Nailing Malarkey

Killery Man Again

Happy Jack

Hillary

Nailing Malarkey Too

6 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Nope, just to you and your elk Hopeless Hillary Jackoff.

And they don't just think it - they are.

But it is such a low bar that liberals should not be too excited about the prospect.

• Like 1

So it's ok to imply people that live in trailer parks should be looked down upon?  I know a lot of people that live in trailers that are much better people (and have more humility) than some of the people that start threads with the implication categorizing and stuffing people into their "boxes".  Is this what they mean by identity politics?  Hmmmm,  I thought identity politics were being utilized to enlist people.  Implying some people are less valued than others doesn't seem to be the way to get that done.

I find the OP disgusting.  

20 minutes ago, Mckarma said:

So it's ok to imply people that live in trailer parks should be looked down upon?  I know a lot of people that live in trailers that are much better people (and have more humility) than some of the people that start threads with the implication categorizing and stuffing people into their "boxes".  Is this what they mean by identity politics?  Hmmmm,  I thought identity politics were being utilized to enlist people.  Implying some people are less valued than others doesn't seem to be the way to get that done.

Yep... like Carville's disparaging drag a dollar through a trailer park comment.  Truly disgusting.

People who live in trailer parks are poor "white" trash.

Everybody knows that "black" folks don't live in trailer parks. 

That's why the bullshit story about Melania being the most popular name in trailer parks.

Get it?  

It's a "white" trailer trash classist/ racist joke. :D

3 hours ago, Mckarma said:

It's a figure of speech.