Sign in to follow this  
Mid

Scott Pruitt

Pruitt’s Dinner With Cardinal Accused of Abuse Was Kept Off Public Schedule

WASHINGTON — Scott Pruitt, the administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency, dined last year in Rome with Cardinal George Pell, a prominent climate-science denialist and Vatican leader who was also facing sexual abuse allegations. The E.P.A. later released official descriptions of the dinner that intentionally did not mention the cardinal’s presence, according to three current and former E.P.A. officials.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/11/climate/pruitt-cardinal-pell-dinner.html

before you reply , I'd suggest googling Cardinal George Pell

That's a need to know item, and unless you are cutting six-figure checks to Essential Consultants, you just don't need to know.  

How many people were at this dinner? This is a different story if there are 6 people there then If there were 200. 

on 5/10/18 the radio show Fresh Air had as a guest a journalist who has been comprehensively digging into pruitt's affairs, check it out. to say the rat is uncompromisingly corrupt would be an understatement, he also appears to be paranoid and literally fears for his physical safety. makes sense though, cause his death would be a good thing..

once again, I'd like to extend a 'well fkg done' to the righties here, I don't know about the rest of your lives, but politically speaking, you're blatant fk ups pretty much by default.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 3to1 said:

on 5/10/18 the radio show Fresh Air had as a guest a journalist who has been comprehensively digging into pruitt's affairs, check it out. to say the rat is uncompromisingly corrupt would be an understatement, he also appears to be paranoid and literally fears for his physical safety. makes sense though, cause his death would be a good thing..

once again, I'd like to extend a 'well fkg done' to the righties here, I don't know about the rest of your lives, but politically speaking, you're blatant fk ups pretty much by default.

Besides hating science or any other sort of education, the RWNJs also hate government. Therefore, they're disinclined to appoint competent and honest people to run it. 

In Tulsa they call him "Prune Pit".... Just sayin'.......

8 hours ago, RKoch said:

Besides hating science or any other sort of education, the RWNJs also hate government. Therefore, they're disinclined to appoint competent and honest people to run it. 

edit: I got nuthin', it is what it is.