I thought some comedy coverage of the latest addition to the Trump Train Wreck was hilarious.  Sorry if posted already.

Last Week Tonight:

Saturday Night Live Weekend Update:

This had to hurt -

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/yankees/rudy-giuliani-booed-yankee-stadium-birthday-article-1.4013891

Rudy Giuliani gets booed when Yankees announce it's his birthday at Yankee Stadium

Yankee fans gave Rudy Giuliani the Giancarlo Stanton treatment.

The former New York City mayor was at The Stadium to celebrate his 74th birthday on Memorial Day, with the PA announcer sharing the news with the crowd and wishing him a happy birthday.

The fans, however, greeted him with hearty boos.

Giuliani, of course, has joined Donald Trump's administration as the President's attorney — something the majority of those in attendance didn't seem to approve of.

He shoulda quit when he was a hero

From America’s Mayor to American Mayor. He’s the life of The Party. 

At least he’s not a democRAT. 

Of course. Trump is being framed. 

https://apnews.com/13219b17364444fd9509ef6499ac093f

Excerpt -

JERUSALEM (AP) — Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani says special counsel Robert Mueller’s team is trying to frame President Trump.

Giuliani, who has been serving as Trump’s lawyer amid the Russia scandal, says Wednesday in Israel that Mueller’s team includes “13 highly partisan Democrats ... (who) are trying very very hard to frame him to get him in trouble when he hasn’t done anything wrong.”

Speaking to the Globes capital market conference in Tel Aviv, Giuliani says Trump has the power to pardon himself but won’t because he is innocent.

It was the latest in Giuliani’s often contradictory comments surrounding the probe into Russia’s potential meddling in U.S elections.

These Great People just keep shooting off their mouths while Mueller quietly digs and digs. The lack of leaks from his office is driving the Americans crazy.

Get ready for Mueller to become public enemy number one over the next couple of months. They’re going to do things to his reputation that will make swift boating seem like a tickle on the nuts. 

18 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

It’s remarkable in this day and age how tight lipped the mueller investigation is.  He’s the type of guy who should be running for president.

He's a Republican, but apparently an honorable one. I would give consideration to voting for him. 

as a nyc resident I will always love rudy, and i'll give him a pass for this crap

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, hermetic said:

as a nyc resident I will always love rudy, and i'll give him a pass for this crap

I watched the towers come down from my office on 36th street. I’ll never forget that day. 

While I agree he did a good job in a very difficult time, past performance doesn’t cut it me. He is aiding and abetting at this point, no excuse. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, hermetic said:

I don't see a reason for giving him a pass. There are two different takes on the man - give him credit where it is due (9/11) but be prepared to criticize when appropriate (this crap).

1 minute ago, Sean said:
28 minutes ago, hermetic said:

I watched the towers come down from my office on 36th street. I’ll never forget that day. 

While I agree he did a good job in a very difficult time, past performance doesn’t cut it me. He is aiding and abetting at this point, no excuse. 

I'm talking before 911

What a strange America we live in  - 17 years after 911  they  Love Brennen and hate Giuliani

3 minutes ago, Bristol-Cruiser said:

I don't see a reason for giving him a pass. There are two different takes on the man - give him credit where it is due (9/11) but be prepared to criticize when appropriate (this crap).

you didn't live in nyc in the 80's and 90's, I don't expect you to understand

1 minute ago, TMSAIL said:

What a strange America we live in  - 17 years after 911  they  Love Brennen and hate Giuliani

It’s the old “what have you done for me lately”

Just now, hermetic said:

I didn’t live there either, but I worked there. He did a good job. That was then, this is now. 

3 minutes ago, hermetic said:

You missed my point entirely. Give him whatever credit he is due for his efforts as mayor, but that does not give a lifetime pass on being responsible for what he says and does now.

1 minute ago, Sean said:

3 minutes ago, hermetic said:

I didn’t live there either, but I worked there. He did a good job. That was then, this is now. 

he's being a partisan lawyer and saying stupid shit.  he's not breaking any laws

pass

Guliani is trying to cash in and earn big fees after many years of working for the Government. He believes that Trump will make him richer but forgot how the Donald has a long history of not paying many people.

rudy's got plenty of money - about $45m

probably going to lose a big chunk soon though

He should have been smart enough to retire when he was a hero.

17 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

He should have been smart enough to retire when he was a hero.

He missed having the cameras on him.

On 5/28/2018 at 3:04 PM, SloopJonB said:

He shoulda quit when he was a hero

The only day I remember him as a hero was when he outlawed ferrets. And then he was a hero only to the vipers.

3 hours ago, hermetic said:

As a former NYC resident I will always detest rudy, and I'll forever blame him for the debacle of Workfare, his (unequal) quality of life campaign, and his unstoppable ability to get peaceful people to all out riot. He even screwed over the cops who supported him.

I remember seeing Giuliani twice up on East 86th Street, both times he surrounded himself by at least 5 bodyguard goons and a handful of assistants. And I saw Michael Bloomberg on the 6 Train, he had one bodyguard with him. Giuliani liked to inflame situations, he needed the extra protection.

One of the times I saw Giuliani was on the escalator at the Barnes and Noble. I said "hey Mayor, I saw you on tv, banning ferrets." It was all I could think up on short notice, but I was happy I at least said something. He didn't say anything back to me, but he had a look that he wasn't sure if I approved of the ferret ban.

9 hours ago, hermetic said:

Can only hide behind your past victories for so long. 

29%.  Because if you're the Cheeto Benito, and only hire the best people, then you hire as your person spokesperson/lawyer a guy with an even lower faverability rating than yourself.

Rudy Giuliani, the former New York mayor who has produced a flood of sensational headlines as President Donald Trump’s outside attorney, has only a 29 percent favorability rating among American voters, according to a Quinnipiac University poll released Wednesday. 

The poll found that 44 percent of voters have an unfavorable view of Giuliani, while 25 percent said they hadn’t heard enough about him. 

Giuliani joined Trump’s legal team in April as the president looked to build out the group of lawyers combating special counsel Robert Mueller’s sprawling probe into whether Trump aides colluded with Russian officials meddling in the 2016 election and whether the president tried to obstruct justice. 

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/06/06/rudy-giuliani-approval-rating-quinnipiac-poll-629248

2 hours ago, Fakenews said:

Ghouliani latest claim “mueller team trying very very hard to frame Trump”.

He’s better than Baghdad Bob at his best.

Take a look at his latest claims about Kim Jong-un 

Giuliani banned ferrets?.....

I don't know whether to gain, or lose respect for him...... Personally, I like ferrets.... Just not in my house..... I had an ermine living in my basement for a little while one winter.... The cat was mesmerized..... I figured out the cat wasn't going to win that fight, and convinced the ermine to move to another location by eliminating the flying squirrel population abruptly......

He is trying to put his boss on the high moral ground so that Stormy won't be believed. Only problem is that Trump has been a moral sleaze for much longer than Stormy has been alive. When your defence mentions that Trump's three wives are all much better women than Daniels you are not off to a good start.

2 hours ago, Bristol-Cruiser said:

He is trying to put his boss on the high moral ground so that Stormy won't be believed. Only problem is that Trump has been a moral sleaze for much longer than Stormy has been alive. When your defence mentions that Trump's three wives are all much better women than Daniels you are not off to a good start.

I saw his latest this morning. He really is the perfect lawyer for His Trumpness.

Later Megan Kelly noted that when one of yer wives has posed nude, maybe she wasn't all that classy.

I'm inclined to send the coordinates for Trump Tower to Kim Jung Un. Maybe he has a smart bomb too.

How smart would a bomb have to be to take out Trump?