Sign in to follow this  
Sean

Essential reading for all of us

Michael Bloomberg delivered a remarkable commencement address at Rice University. I highly recommend we all read it .

excerpt -

“To be honorable, you must be honest. And that means speaking honestly, and acting honestly, even when it requires you to admit wrongdoing -- and suffer the consequences.  The commitment to honesty is a responsibility that you accepted as an Owl.  It is also, I believe, a patriotic responsibility.

“As young children, one of the first things we learn about American history is the story of George Washington and the fallen cherry tree.  ‘I cannot tell a lie,’ young George tells his father. ‘I cut it down.’  That story is a legend, of course.  But legends are passed down from generation to generation because they carry some larger truth.

“The cherry tree legend has endured because it's not really about George Washington. It's about us, as a nation. It's about what we want for our children -- and what we value in our leaders: honesty.

“We’ve always lionized our two greatest presidents -- Washington and Lincoln -- not only for their accomplishments, but also for their honesty.  We see their integrity and morals as a reflection of our honor as a nation.

“However, today when we look at the city that bears Washington's name, it's hard not to wonder: What the hell happened?

snip

“For my generation, the plain truth about America -- the freedom, opportunity, and prosperity we enjoyed -- was our most powerful advantage in the Cold War.  The more communists had access to real news, the more they would demand freedom.  We believed that -- and we were right.

“Today, though, many of those at the highest levels of power see the plain truth as a threat. They fear it. They deny it. And they attack it -- just as the communists once did. And so here we are, in the midst of an epidemic of dishonesty, and an endless barrage of lies.

“The trend toward elected officials propagating alternate realities -- or winking at those who do -- is one of the most serious dangers facing democracies. Free societies depend on citizens who recognize that deceit in government isn’t something to shrug your shoulders at.

“When elected officials speak as though they are above the truth, they will act as though they are above the law. And when we tolerate dishonesty, we get criminality.

“Sometimes, it's in the form of corruption. Sometimes, it's abuse of power.  And sometimes, it's both. If left unchecked, these abuses can erode the institutions that preserve and protect our rights and freedoms -- and open the door to tyranny and fascism.

“Now, you might say: There’s always been deceitful politicians and dishonest politicians -- in both parties. And that's true.  But there is now more tolerance for dishonesty in politics than I have seen in my lifetime.  And I've been alive for one-third of the time the United States has existed!   I know, you find that hard to believe.  So do I, but if you do the math, that’s what it is.

“My generation can tell you:  The only thing more dangerous than dishonest politicians who have no respect for the law, is a chorus of enablers who defend their every lie.

“Remember: The Honor Code here at Rice just doesn’t require you to be honest.  It requires you to say something if you saw others acting dishonestly.  Now that might be the most difficult part of an honor code, but it may also be the most important, because violations affect the whole community.

“And the same is true in our country.  If we want elected officials to be honest, we have to hold them accountable when they are not -- or else suffer the consequences.

“Now, don't get me wrong: honest people can disagree. That's what democracy is all about! But productive debate requires an acceptance of basic reality.

• Like 3

Seriously? A cheap political jab is a must read? I can see why you would mainline this blue kool-Aid but please don't try to elevate above just another swipe at Trump.

Actually a disservice to his audience. Even shameful.

He laments rabid partisanship in a rabidly partisan speech. 

Yeah everyone need to read it. If only as a lesson in how not to heal the divide.

• Like 1

A piece about honesty and integrity must seem like a foreign language to you, Dum Dum.  I'm not surprised that you don't like it. The Pride of the GOP is a perfect role model for you.  Teach your kids to be like him, to match his fidelity and integrity.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Seriously? A cheap political jab is a must read? I can see why you would mainline this blue kool-Aid but please don't try to elevate above just another swipe at Trump.

Yeah everyone need to read it. If only as a lesson in how not to heal the divide.

Tell me, and think about this before you answer, why did you think this was a jab at Trump, specifically? Nowhere was his name mentioned in the speech.

• Like 1

Thanks for posting Sean.

Honor, integrity, honesty....

all in short supply in boardrooms and government.

Gives me a bit of understanding of the Righties. They hated communism not because propaganda didn’t give them power, they hated it because it didn’t make money. Now, the right has figured out how to use propaganda, profitably, and they love it.

2 hours ago, Sean said:

Michael Bloomb

“My generation can tell you:  The only thing more dangerous than dishonest politicians who have no respect for the law, is a chorus of enablers who defend their every lie.

It's a nice piece.  It's one of the reasons why I always tend to quote George Lucas/Natalie Portman:

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

A piece about honesty and integrity must seem like a foreign language to you, Dum Dum.  I'm not surprised that you don't like it. The Pride of the GOP is a perfect role model for you.  Teach your kids to be like him, to match his fidelity and integrity.

He didn't even try to disguise his partisan jabs at the Right. "Chinese Hoax" dude. 

Spare me. He was all preachy about integrity and non partisanship and then throws partisan punches at the president.  Hypocrisy on steroids.  

2 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

He didn't even try to disguise his partisan jabs at the Right. "Chinese Hoax" dude. 

Spare me. He was all preachy about integrity and non partisanship and then throws partisan punches at the president.  Hypocrisy on steroids.  

Honor, honesty, integrity.  No wonder you didn't like it, Dum Dum.  

I read this yesterday and considered posting it - thanks Sean.  And no surprise our resident sooper genius Trump Dick Sucker doesn't like it.

1 hour ago, Nice! said:

Tell me, and think about this before you answer, why did you think this was a jab at Trump, specifically? Nowhere was his name mentioned in the speech.

Inform yourself otherwise you will bore me into ignoring you.

“Yes, climate change is only a theory -- just like gravity is only a theory. And the fact that Newton's theory of motion didn’t take into account Maxwell’s observations on the speed of electromagnetic waves as a constant and that Einstein’s special theory of relativity better described motion when things move very fast -- doesn’t mean that if I let go of this pen it won’t fall to the ground.

“That, graduates, is not a Chinese hoax. It's called science -- and we should demand that politicians have the honesty to respect it.

The media has attributed  "Chinese Hoax" to Trump although I don't think he ever used them together. He has tweeted that Climate change was created by the chinese to bankrupt the west and he has called Global Warming a hoax.  They turned "Chinese Hoax" into an derogatory epithet aimed at Trump.

If you were more informed maybe you would know that. Bloomberg was being pointed and directly attacked the president in his "come together speech". He continued the insult with many subtle slights. For example

“Hard though it is to believe, some federal agencies have actually banned their employees from using the phrase ‘climate change.’ If censorship solved problems, today we’d all be part of the old USSR, and the Soviets would have us speaking Russian.

“The dishonesty in Washington isn't just about science, of course. We weren’t tackling so many of the biggest problems that affect your future – from the lack of good jobs in many communities, to the prevalence of gun violence, to the threats to the economy and threats to the environment -- because too many political leaders are being dishonest about facts and data, and too many people are letting them get away with it.

Respect the knowledge of scientists.

If he had left out the partisan jabs it was a reasonable speech. Very similar to several I have posted here particularly his reference to George Washington's farewell address which I and others have referred to many times.

So are any of you that spam my posts and threads going to take his advice to heart and consider what I say and not just that it was me who said it?

29 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

“Yes, climate change is only a theory -- just like gravity is only a theory. And the fact that Newton's theory of motion didn’t take into account Maxwell’s observations on the speed of electromagnetic waves as a constant and that Einstein’s special theory of relativity better described motion when things move very fast -- doesn’t mean that if I let go of this pen it won’t fall to the ground.

“That, graduates, is not a Chinese hoax. It's called science -- and we should demand that politicians have the honesty to respect it.

The media has attributed  "Chinese Hoax" to Trump although I don't think he ever used them together. He has tweeted that Climate change was created by the chinese to bankrupt the west and he has called Global Warming a hoax.  They turned "Chinese Hoax" into an derogatory epithet aimed at Trump.

If you were more informed maybe you would know that. Bloomberg was being pointed and directly attacked the president in his "come together speech". He continued the insult with many subtle slights. For example

“Hard though it is to believe, some federal agencies have actually banned their employees from using the phrase ‘climate change.’ If censorship solved problems, today we’d all be part of the old USSR, and the Soviets would have us speaking Russian.

“The dishonesty in Washington isn't just about science, of course. We weren’t tackling so many of the biggest problems that affect your future – from the lack of good jobs in many communities, to the prevalence of gun violence, to the threats to the economy and threats to the environment -- because too many political leaders are being dishonest about facts and data, and too many people are letting them get away with it.

If he had left out the partisan jabs it was a reasonable speech. Very similar to several I have posted here particularly his reference to George Washington's farewell address which I and others have referred to many times.

So are any of you that spam my posts and threads going to take his advice to heart and consider what I say and not just that it was me who said it?

If the partisans deserve the jabs, then why don't they just suck it up and own them.  Be proud of their willful and greed-driven assumed ignorance.  After all the supply side here, Gordon Gecko has already pronounced "Greed is good". 

Come on....Own it, don't whine when its pointed out how dumb-foundingly dishonest this current administration is.  Own it.  Where's that right-wing, Luddite pride!!!

29 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

If the partisans deserve the jabs, then why don't they just suck it up and own them.  Be proud of their willful and greed-driven assumed ignorance.  After all the supply side here, Gordon Gecko has already pronounced "Greed is good". 

Come on....Own it, don't whine when its pointed out how dumb-foundingly dishonest this current administration is.  Own it.  Where's that right-wing, Luddite pride!!!

Fine by me but don't pretend Bloomies speech was some glorious ode to unity and a must read.  

3 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

A piece on honesty and integrity is perceived by you to be a swipe at the one you champion.  

You really are an idiot. 

I can post something on the merits of lying and fucking other women behind your pregnant wife's back without naming Trump if you need to see some support of him. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, benwynn said:

A piece on honesty and integrity is perceived by you to be a swipe at the one you champion.  

You really are an idiot. 

I can post something on the merits of lying and fucking other women behind your pregnant wife's back without naming Trump if you need to see some support of him. 

read post #11

1 hour ago, benwynn said:

You really are an idiot. 

A "Let's come together" speech decrying partisanship except poor the bastard could not resist taking multiple partisan jabs at Trump. Yawn.

Read post #11

7 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

if blunt candor on the situation in general was his aim, he'd be correct to tear righty's asshole to shreds, on top of giving him a new one. your 'side' got yet another free pass here, save the unjustified bitching.

my personal opinion is that the gop deserves to be dismantled and burned..

But now the lying cunt Trump has become more dangerous.  Iran deal withdrawal and the Jerusalem Embassy ... fuck.

Looks like the arms dealers in both countries failed in their push last year to get every country to allocate 2% GDP to defense.  So now they have to make more war.

While the lies continue to claim the moves were about peace.

13 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

I suppose you would have agreed with the Harvard Crimson that Elliot Richardson be heckled during his speech at the 1974 graduation- 

https://www.thecrimson.com/article/1974/6/12/a-hostile-reception-pbibn-an-administration/

Politics and graduation speeches, however subtle (hint hint), are inevitable.  As amusing as weeping in outrage in your Ivory Tower in the Sky might be,  I hope you are carrying a clean hanky?

12 hours ago, Raz'r said:

Gives me a bit of understanding of the Righties. They hated communism not because propaganda didn’t give them power, they hated it because it didn’t make money. Now, the right has figured out how to use propaganda, profitably, and they love it.

You don't really think that that everyone that's right of you thinks that way - 

5 hours ago, 3to1 said:

if blunt candor on the situation in general was his aim, he'd be correct to tear righty's asshole to shreds, on top of giving him a new one. your 'side' got yet another free pass here, save the unjustified bitching.

my personal opinion is that the gop deserves to be dismantled and burned..

No doubt you do. No rational mind would expect you to ever even consider an alternative perspective. You are a rabid partisan and Bloomberg is a rabid partisan so it is no surprise that you both think gratuitous jabs at the Right are in perfect harmony with an elitist speech that purports to champion unity, understanding and nonpartisanship. 

"Now you am become hypocrisy, the destroyer of truths" 

11 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Fine by me but don't pretend Bloomies speech was some glorious ode to unity and a must read.  

Unity between honesty and dishonesty is a non-starter; as others have said, own it!

18 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

I have no desire to be placed on some political line. The whole idea or left and right is evil construct designed to coral thought. It a sinister tool in the salt mines of politics. 

You see its corruption in the robotic regurgitation of the days talking points.

Political philosophy is an N dimensional space. N being the number of human societal issues.

Partisanship is the death of free thought. 

• Downvote 2

8 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

Unity between honesty and dishonesty is a non-starter; as others have said, own it!

read the post above.

5 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

I have no desire to be placed on some political line. The whole idea or left and right is evil construct designed to coral thought. It a sinister tool in the salt mines of politics. 

You see its corruption in the robotic regurgitation of the days talking points.

Political philosophy is an N dimensional space. N being the number of human societal issues.

That’s suitably vague-  don’t stop there, I pray you....

Hey Nailing Malarkey- what is your intellectual construct of the nature of lift in a blade jib- main sail array sailing upwind in 6 knots true?

1 hour ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

The current GOP seems to, as the ones that don’t are retiring. Or in the case of McCsin, about to die do they don’t matter (actual WH sentiment)

Hapless Jerkoff quote

:lol:

42 minutes ago, Amati said:

Hey Nailing Malarkey- what is your intellectual construct of the nature of lift in a blade jib- main sail array sailing upwind in 6 knots true?

Needs more sail?

17 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Hapless Jerkoff quote

:lol:

Your whole life is an object lesson in how not. And, you may quote me.

1 hour ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Needs more sail?

Maybe in a 4KSB, but a TP52?

15 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

You didn't answer my question.

15 minutes ago, Amati said:

Take it easy on Jack.  His frame of reference for a performance sailing machine is a Mac 26.

28 minutes ago, Amati said:

Was a boat specified? Even so, a Blade Jib in 6 knots? Maybe. I've have not raced since college and that was in a one class dinghy so sail choice was made for me.

16 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Take it easy on Jack.  His frame of reference for a performance sailing machine is a Mac 26.

When Trump exaggerates or speaks hyperbolically you classify it as lying.

If you know what I sail then you know you lied. If you don't know what I sail then you made it up and that is also a lie. While this lie is minor. I have caught you telling multiple significant lies. All documented in these forums. 

You, Bus Driver are not an honest person. 

I am beginning to think the Ed is paying Happy Jack Hillary Malarky to spam the board to drive up the hit count for the advertisers...

17 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

So, a speech about honesty and integrity you assume is a jab at Trump? Quite a defensive posture...and an admission on your part that Trump is dishonest and lacks integrity. 

24 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

I am beginning to think the Ed is paying Happy Jack Hillary Malarky to spam the board to drive up the hit count for the advertisers...

To share a family secret,

I am Spartacus.  

1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

I'm thinking a Rawson 30. He suits that demographic to a T.

32 minutes ago, RKoch said:

I'm thinking a Rawson 30. He suits that demographic to a T.

Maybe a Sea Snark.

11 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Maybe a Sea Snark.

The bow fell off.

14 minutes ago, RKoch said:
26 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Maybe a Sea Snark.

The bow fell off.

Doesn't take much.  They're basically styrofoam beer coolers.

1 hour ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:
2 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

If you know what I sail then you know you lied. If you don't know what I sail then you made it up and that is also a lie. While this lie is minor. I have caught you telling multiple significant lies. All documented in these forums. 

I was talking about Happy Jack, and what he sails.  I made no mention of @Nailing Malarkey Too.

Why would you take that personally?

Oh, wait.....

image.png.746d18592afaf899a7b1e217610d2f11.png

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

No doubt you do. No rational mind would expect you to ever even consider an alternative perspective. You are a rabid partisan and Bloomberg is a rabid partisan so it is no surprise that you both think gratuitous jabs at the Right are in perfect harmony with an elitist speech that purports to champion unity, understanding and nonpartisanship. 

"Now you am become hypocrisy, the destroyer of truths" 

I don't identify with any political party, I simply loathe the reich-wing because they're a crooked, asinine force of evil. it's not that I merely disagree with the amoral parasites so much as I'd simply enjoy hearing about their drownings in a sludge pond, many would call that justified. they'd do it to you for reasons that aren't even noble, so do it to them.

it's pretty simple, I personally don't like soulless, greedy trash that essentially sees the world only as a commodity to be manipulated and exploited exclusively for personal financial gain above all other considerations. so save your nonsense, brown noser

• Like 1

Why is his timing relevant?

3 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Was a boat specified? Even so, a Blade Jib in 6 knots? Maybe. I've have not raced since college and that was in a one class dinghy so sail choice was made for me.

Of course a boat was specified.  

17?  

But you knew that already.

1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

Doesn't take much.  They're basically styrofoam beer coolers.

And not even that good as coolers-  try taking two of them and turning them into a cooler.  :D  Drink fast, my friends- entropy speeds up inside that sandwich & the beer becomes warm.....  

3 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey said:

Telling the truth is for suckers.  

If that really be could be your narrative?  But it wasn't deployed that way......

20 minutes ago, 3to1 said:

I don't identify with any political party, I simply loathe the reich-wing because they're a crooked, asinine force of evil. it's not that I merely disagree with the amoral parasites so much as I'd simply enjoy hearing about their drownings in a sludge pond, many would call that justified. they'd do it to you for reasons that aren't even noble, so do it to them.

it's pretty simple, I personally don't like soulless, greedy trash that essentially sees the world only as a commodity to be manipulated and exploited exclusively for personal financial gain above all other considerations. so stfu brown noser

And you see everyone to the right of your perspective in that way?  No wonder you guys couldn't even win an election against a moron like Trump. 

10 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

And you see everyone to the right of your perspective in that way?  No wonder you guys couldn't even win an election against a moron like Trump. 

I was mostly talking about the political branch, but they exist because of your vote, and trump is just a symptom of the modern gop. 

I was talking about Happy Jack, and what he sails.  I made no mention of @Nailing Malarkey Too.

Oh, wait.....

That boy changes IDs more than his momma changed his underwear.

On 5/14/2018 at 7:14 PM, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

The only reason you've interpreted this speech is because of a rather mild rebuke of the "Chinese hoax", terminology with no overt reference to any specific individual spreading that disinformation. That, and because he mentions another of his pet projects, gun violence, which tends to trigger (ha ha) partisan responses. 

Everything else is simple, basic, American values of civic behavior. Things we tell legends about, starring our fondest & greatest Americans.

That you've interpreted this speech as "rabid partisanship" only shows that you are incapable of hearing anything from the mouth of a Democrat without becoming infuriated. Reactions like this are the disservice to America. You are intolerant of a speech which calls our next generation of citizens to expect, to demand honesty and ethical behavior from ourselves, our companies and our nation's leaders.

You are gonna have to get used to the fact that in this country, there are divergent opinions on many subject, but these simple tenets are supposed to be common threads which bind us. When you feel that basing a speech on them is "partisan", you've got a problem. That's what is shameful.

Once you get over being defensive, I hope you re-read the speech, but forgive Bloomberg for being a Democrat while he gave it. See if you can muster up a different, more thoughtful, reaction.

• Like 1

In and of itself, there's nothing wrong with what Blomberg says but as a politician himself, it can come across as self-serving.  But honestly - it's a commencement speech.  Anyone who would be an 'unbiased actor' would never get invited to even give that speech. 

Personally, I want to see the 'old guard' from both major political parties go away.  I'm tired of the Clintons, the Bushes, the Pelosi's and yes, the Blombergs (all 76 years of him) of the world.   Nothing personal.  But I'm done listening to the same rhetoric.  They had their chance.  ALL of them had their chances.  Over and over.  Go away.  Stop lecturing me.  No, I'm not going to get off your lawn.  They don't give a shit about me or my concerns.   Both parties have proven that over and over and over.

• Like 1

On 5/14/2018 at 4:14 PM, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Was there something specifically partisan in the speech you would like to quote? In the meantime, here is arelevant quote I'd like to share. Enjoy. 

"Here is an idea for all of you. Tape a piece of cardboard over the left side of your monitor hiding the poster's names. 

I guarantee if you don't know  who the poster is it will change how your interpret the content.Sometimes by a little and sometimes by a lot. "

10 hours ago, 3to1 said:

it's pretty simple, I personally don't like soulless, greedy trash that essentially sees the world only as a commodity to be manipulated and exploited exclusively for personal financial gain above all other considerations. so save your nonsense, brown noser

I rest my case.

18 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

I rest my case.

don't 'shoot the messenger', turd burglar. and you'll never rest a thing here in these forums without a sufficient case. 

15 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

No, he is lying, only liars won't admit that.

On ‎05‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 5:59 PM, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

You still haven't answered my question from post #4.

Peter Alexander

Rex Tillerson, unplugged, at VMI Commencement: "If our leaders seek to conceal the truth or we as people become accepting of alternative realities that are no longer grounded in facts then we as American citizens are on a pathway to relinquishing our freedom."
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Bus Driver said:
On 5/15/2018 at 12:29 PM, Nailing Malarkey Too said:
On 5/15/2018 at 12:06 PM, Bus Driver said:

Oh, wait.....

Where'd you go, Jack? 

I mean Hillary.

I mean @Nailing Malarkey Too.

3 minutes ago, Sean said:

Peter Alexander

Rex Tillerson, unplugged, at VMI Commencement: "If our leaders seek to conceal the truth or we as people become accepting of alternative realities that are no longer grounded in facts then we as American citizens are on a pathway to relinquishing our freedom."

"Another RINO"

(likely @Dog @hermetic @Nailing Malarkey Too and their elk, quote)

11 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

When you say Jack are you going to tell another lie and say your comment was not directed at me? 

Do you ever wonder why-- from Dagger Board, to Marlarkey to Jack to this--- people always know it's you?

30 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:
3 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Where'd you go, Jack? 

I mean Hillary.

I mean @Nailing Malarkey Too.

When you say Jack are you going to tell another lie and say your comment was not directed at me? 

It most certainly WAS directed at you, you blithering idiot.  That's why I included the majority of your screen names.  

I guess we can all agree this is a tacit admission you are Jack, otherwise you wouldn't care.

Ooooopsies.

It most certainly WAS directed at you, you blithering idiot.  That's why I included the majority of your screen names.  

I guess we can all agree this is a tacit admission you are Jack, otherwise you wouldn't care.

Ooooopsies.

Sorry but You directed it at me, I knew that and chose to response. I confirmed nothing. Bus Dildo.

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Sorry but You directed it at me, I knew that and chose to response. I confirmed nothing. Bus Dildo.

Why do you lie, and lie, and lie? Mental defect?

On 5/15/2018 at 2:28 PM, Bus Driver said:
On 5/15/2018 at 12:29 PM, Nailing Malarkey Too said:
On 5/15/2018 at 12:06 PM, Bus Driver said:

Oh, wait.....

So, why respond to THIS comment, @Nailing Malarkey Too?

Nimrod. 

2 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

You seem a bit humorless today, 

3282746700_c66a421ee9.jpg

Bad news gotcha down?  

7 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

A-1) He's a Trump supporter.

A-2) Yes,  He's a Trump supporter. 

6 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

He really does seem like he believes what he says. I think he is just psychotic.  Read his posts with that in mind and it really reinforces that theory.

12 hours ago, Sean said:

Peter Alexander

So this is the guy who headed Exxon?  The same Exxon that propagated the lie about climate change for the last 40 years?  The same one that finances fake news sites to tell lies about it?

Ha he found Jesus or something?

• Like 1