Sign in to follow this  
Dogcrew

Seacart

Super cool, super fast, reasonable price tag but no interior so the average wife sees it as a pricey toy that benefits her in no way shape or form. The photo also shows it with the mast down, to my knowledge she has a complete rig but something to double check.

3 hours ago, samc99us said:

Super cool, super fast, reasonable price tag but no interior so the average wife sees it as a pricey toy that benefits her in no way shape or form.

But... but.... I’ll put some nice cushions down there, sweetie - it’ll be cozy!  You always wanted an interior with a carbon fiber finish, right baby?  

I can’t even rehearse it with a straight face...

2 hours ago, socalrider said:

But... but.... I’ll put some nice cushions down there, sweetie - it’ll be cozy!  You always wanted an interior with a carbon fiber finish, right baby?  

I can’t even rehearse it with a straight face...

If she was a sailor, she would understand....

20 hours ago, sail(plane) said:

Needs a new main according to the ad. How much would that be? (I have to ask...;-)

If you have to ask that question - just keep walking along - nothing for you to see here

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Christian said:

If you have to ask that question - just keep walking along - nothing for you to see here

exactly!

however, buyers are communicating privately with the sellers. We non buyers can kick tires here

Oceanlake had some interior pics - looked very pimped in pink and black.

Smoking fast, we chased it down the bay in lasts years gov cup, it put a horizon job on f31R, pencil to the recuse. The boat has been sitting down there for while. St. Mary gets some nice boats.

It's a rocket ship no doubt, hard to find a faster ride at any price and length under 60'. A useable glamping interior could probably be fitted.

9 hours ago, Sailabout said:

does it have a 2 piece mast factory or cut later?

2 piece from factory so it can fit into a container

• Like 1

Just took a look at this boat today - it is definitely in need of some TLC - unfortunate to see a school just letting it sit and bake for 3 years and not even use it much - I think the boat has done 2 races in 3 years but, for sure, has gotten some sun..............................

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Christian said:

Just took a look at this boat today - it is definitely in need of some TLC - unfortunate to see a school just letting it sit and bake for 3 years and not even use it much - I think the boat has done 2 races in 3 years but, for sure, has gotten some sun..............................

Is it Saint Mary’s College?

4 hours ago, Geese said:

Is it Saint Mary’s College?

The mast is right now at St. Mary's and the boat is at Dennis Point Marina for some repair

• Like 1

I wish we could bring it here to the Great Lakes!  Have spoken with potential people, but none want to take it for their own personal reasons.  Oh well...  Whomever gets this one will have a rocketship!