badlatitude

Giuliani: Trump To Use One Year Mark To Blast Mueller Probe

Good luck with that Mr. President.

Image may contain: 1 person, text

"President Donald Trump and his legal team are planning to use the one-year anniversary this week of Robert Mueller’s appointment to ratchet up pressure on the special counsel to close his investigation.

Trump and his lawyers are trying to set up the milestone on Thursday as a turning point in their campaign to end Mueller’s probe into Russian election meddling and obstruction of justice, Rudy Giuliani, Trump’s personal lawyer, said Tuesday in an interview. While he isn’t threatening specific actions, Giuliani said they haven’t ruled out additional steps if Mueller doesn’t heed their calls.

More from Bloomberg.com: Mueller Denies Manafort Claims of Secret Grand Jury Leaks

“We are going to try as best we can to put the message out there that it has been a year, there has been no evidence presented of collusion or obstruction, and it is about time for them to end the investigation,” Giuliani said. “We don’t want to signal our action if this doesn’t work -- we are going to hope they listen to us -- but obviously we have a Plan B and C.”

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-one-mueller-anniversary-blast-203558667.html

The Pencicle it gearing up for an over throww........

The ultimate battle of good vs, evil. right here in the rose garden!!!!!!

Will he try a neutron bomb? 

It is sad that these things take so long. Gubmint sucks!

1 hour ago, Blue Crab said:

It is sad that these things take so long. Gubmint sucks!

Not sure if I remember you having the same sentiment during the Benghazi hearings.

9 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Not sure if I remember you having the same sentiment during the Benghazi hearings.

My memory suggests I wanted the investigation to nail Hillary. But really, BD, "at this point what difference does it make?"

And I say now, for all time, I hope Mueller gets them all.

You're not doing well when your readers chuckle when they see this.

Giuliani warns Mueller that Trump team has a Plan B and C if he doesn't end Russia probe.

President Donald Trump’s attorney Rudy Giuliani has warned Robert Mueller that the Trump team will wage a campaign to end the Special Counsel’s Russia investigation on its one-year anniversary, with several plans up their sleeve. 

Giuliani has taken a combative approach to the investigation since being brought on by the president last month. Having failed to bring a swift conclusion to the probe into Russian interference in the 2016 election and possible collusion with the Trump campaign as he initially predicted, Giuliani said Tuesday that the legal team will step up their efforts leading up to the one-year anniversary of the investigation on Thursday. 

“We are going to try as best we can to put the message out there that it has been a year, there has been no evidence presented of collusion or obstruction, and it is about time for them to end the investigation,” Giuliani told Bloomberg. “We don’t want to signal our action if this doesn’t work—we are going to hope they listen to us—but obviously we have a Plan B and C.” 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/giuliani-warns-mueller-trump-team-233336063.html?bcmt=1 

After all the revelations this week, I’m thinking Rudi’s got a bad plan.

I think Ghouliani is just angling to get his own $130K hush money check  from Trump. He certainly is the gift that keeps on giving.

Trump and Giuliani can't seem to go 48 hours without saying something fucking assinine. Or, as Happy Jack would say, an "exaggeration" or "hyperbole".

I doubt the clown car has Mueller  concerned.  He just needs them to do more to build his case. Like speaking publicly, for example. 

• Like 2