Sign in to follow this  
toad

So, hows the endless war going these days?

According to Brown University each US sportsman here on the forum has contributed $23,386 in some form or another towards Afghanistan/Iraq etc in the name of national security. 

Just wondered if anyone here is feeling any safer, maybe like to trade a few bombs and bullets for a bottom job, new sails at the risk of the US being invaded by a few guys in a Dhow or on camels heading south out of Canadia :) 

Yeah me too...

I suppose the real question is why would anyone want to invade the US, the chance of an occupation succeeding is precisely zero so whats the point?  Fact is the US can only be defeated by internal corruption and the breakdown of the union. There are no military solutions to that particular assault.

44 minutes ago, Gutterblack said:

According to Brown University each US sportsman here on the forum has contributed $23,386 in some form or another towards Afghanistan/Iraq etc in the name of national security. 

Just wondered if anyone here is feeling any safer, maybe like to trade a few bombs and bullets for a bottom job, new sails at the risk of the US being invaded by a few guys in a Dhow or on camels heading south out of Canadia :) 

Yeah me too...

WTF do a bunch of eggheads at Brown know anyway?

lolol 'muricafukcyea lolol

git the 'terrorists'..

The "Cost of War" is a measure of how much the Rich took from the public purse.

Just another way to take money from those who have little.