WestCoast

Test Sailing the RS 21

Two boat testing in the Bay with 21s last week.

Breeze on, ebb tide - they ate it all up. Grins everywhere.

ulRJUqPg.jpeg

Check out the a short video clip from past weekend we did a demo with about 25 people at Ashbridges Bay Yacht Club in Toronto, Ontario with Eastern Canada Distributor www.parallel45marine.com Amazing interest in the RS21. My favorite part was not a single complaint about getting wet... Canadians actually enjoy the water. Who knew!?!  Surely any boat would be wet in these conditions, but as you can see in the video, the boat isn't under the water my any means, and this is without the spinnaker up which would provide more lift!

6 of the first 12 of the Premiere Sailing League RS21s have landed in Annapolis TODAY! They will be on display at the Annapolis Boat Show and plan to do some exhibition racing as the conditions (weather and how many crazy boaters are out on the bay) during the show. Learn more at www.premieresailingleague.com

First 6 of 12 RS21s leave for Lakewood Yacht Club in Texas in Mid October!  

The RS21 will be on display at the Annapolis Boat Show this weekend on the Zim Sailing Booth.  

I can't keep track of everywhere the boat will be on display, but the most noteworthy are the Montreal Quebec Sailing Fair on November 9th, Toronto Boat Show, US Sailing Leadership Forum and Vancouver Boat Show. 

• Like 1

Well he wanted to say it was more fun than sex, but he clearly thought that his significant other might watch this and covered his ass!

• Like 1