Shootist Jeff

The debate over assault weapons

Uh oh.

I started off with this:

SWVictoryFlower.jpg

And now you guys want some sculpted metal flower with gold leaf on it to decorate the end of my new .22 assault weapon? I admit it would look good but there's a budget to consider here!

2 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:

I have this shottie.  Its a Huglu from my last trip to Turkey.  Its not a pic of mine, but its the exact model and decorative work and stock. 

a9e7a7285d19ea69195ce5ab80aff749.jpg

Beautiful gun and it shoots well, although its nowhere as nicely machined and crafted as my Ruger Red Label.  The RRL is just total sex in an O/U.  

Interesting about the Ruger. Had to google that. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruger_Red_Label

Did you buy the Huglu in Turkey? How did you deal with the shipping and transportation etc? 

5 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:

Back on subject.... I made this reply to woofers in another thread, but thought it more appropriate here: 

Cripes, Normy's disease is spreading.

Now you're moving your replies between threads too?

5 hours ago, mad said:
7 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:

I have this shottie.  Its a Huglu from my last trip to Turkey.  Its not a pic of mine, but its the exact model and decorative work and stock. 

Beautiful gun and it shoots well, although its nowhere as nicely machined and crafted as my Ruger Red Label.  The RRL is just total sex in an O/U.  

Did you buy the Huglu in Turkey? How did you deal with the shipping and transportation etc? 

And this as well, a piece of history. https://www.americanrifleman.org/articles/2016/11/3/a-look-back-at-the-ruger-red-label-shotgun/

15 hours ago, mad said:

Yes, I bought it in Adana, Turkey when we were deployed to Incirlik AB.  I was actually living in the UK at the time.  I brought it back to the UK in the jet when we redeployed and IIRC, the only requirement was I had to store it at the local gun club in a nearby village.  When I transferred back to the US, it just went into the rest of the furniture stuff that got shipped back to the US.  Easy peasy.  No issue with customs at all.  But that was back in 95-96.  I can't even begin to imagine what an incredible hassle it would be now to do the same thing.  I'm betting pretty much zero chance of being able to do that now into the UK.  

I've actually kicked myself numerous times for not buying more while I was there.  There were several other beautiful rifles and shotguns that I could have brought back that were dirt cheap at the time.  I think I paid around $200 USD at the time for the Huglu O/U above.  Oh well, hindsight and all......

23 hours ago, Uncooperative Tom said:

I'm wondering if the flower color issue will have any bearing on the important penis size issue.

We all know that someone whose assault weapon looks like this:

FN_SCAR_17S_Rotators_1--1800x897.jpg

Probably has a much, much smaller weenie than someone whose assault weapon looks like one of these:

marlin-assault-rifles.jpg

But what message regarding penis size does an assault weapon like the Victory .22 send? And does the flower color choice affect this?

(Asking for a friend, btw).

My friend is wondering whether I got any more info on this subject.

What happened to all the people who can discern penis size from gun ownership?

35 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Tom you are slipping.  Up late and no mention of .22s.

SAD!

I was up early trying to help out a friend. He's also wondering if fancy metalwork has any bearing on penis size. Any thoughts I could share with him?

(If you really want non-gun content, a good place to look would be the NRA/Mueller thread.)

3 hours ago, Fakenews said:

I don’t give much thought to penis size.

Good thing for you, your wife doesn't either.......  :lol:

28 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

I read somewhere that you are divorced.  Was it because of your penis?

You "read" somewhere?  You've only been here a month.  How could you read that if you are not a sock of another longtime sock?

32 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

I did.  I suspected you were divorced.  You sound like a person a woman would divorce.  So I did a search,  you posted freely on the subject.  

NTTATWWT happens to a lot of people

Heh heh. Noob sure has all the right answers. I don't follow the sock issue closely to recognize writing styles but FN is surely a sock. Remember the "kid" from Fiji with the scoop on Rimas? That and "Ian" from Hong Kong were my personal faves.

18 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

Heh heh. Noob sure has all the right answers. I don't follow the sock issue closely to recognize writing styles but FN is surely a sock. Remember the "kid" from Fiji with the scoop on Rimas? That and "Ian" from Hong Kong were my personal faves.

Ian Dubin was a real person, with Facebook feed and everything. I thought he was very entertaining. The Fiji kid was a pretty obvious sock.

Now I've got the idea of a metal flower stuck in my head. Maybe one like this?

pretty-design-metal-wall-art-flowers-wit

It's darn near impossible to find a side view of one of these so I can stick it on the .22 in a picture.

Mounting it would involve metalwork. I hurt myself whenever I open Tom's Metal Shop, so I try to avoid it.

But it might be within my limited skills to stick that on a thread protector and screw it onto an assault weapon.

Just trying to imagine how it would look in place of the pink one...

SWVictoryFlower.jpg

On 6/1/2018 at 6:28 PM, Uncooperative Tom said:

I found a rather plain silver plated flower that I think accentuates this assault weapon pretty well.

SWVictory22silver-flower.jpg

There's also a more ornate one but it looks too fancy and fragile for an assault weapon.

42 minutes ago, Uncooperative Tom said:

I found a rather plain silver plated flower that I think accentuates this assault weapon pretty well.

There's also a more ornate one but it looks too fancy and fragile for an assault weapon.

That looks kinda lugerish so it must be a bad gun.  I seen it in war movies about Germans.

5 hours ago, Fakenews said:

Those guns look hideous but I suppose are better than those with bullets in them. OK as a paperweight.

More fake news, those beautiful guns don't shot "bullets"

• Downvote 1

12 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

Older style assault weapon.

image.png.0bb945180e8f7204544e33e3aafc1832.png

I admire the artistry but don't think I can make the flower appear to grow out of the barrel like that.

7 hours ago, Fakenews said:

Why do you wish to assault people with your assault weapons?  Weird!!

I mostly use our (assault weapons, ordinary .22's) to annoy elk and that's the purpose of the flower gun too.

7 hours ago, Uncooperative Tom said:

I admire the artistry but don't think I can make the flower appear to grow out of the barrel like that.

Image result for split shotgun barrel

1 hour ago, mad said:

Image result for split shotgun barrel

That's a very elegant flower but I don't see where it screws onto the barrel. Amazing craftsmanship to conceal that.

27 minutes ago, Uncooperative Tom said:

That's a very elegant flower but I don't see where it screws onto the barrel. Amazing craftsmanship to conceal that.

Tom,  it’s important to include “22s” in your posts. otherwise no one knows what you’re droning on about.

• Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Tom,  it’s important to include “22s” in your posts. otherwise no one knows what you’re droning on about.

Good point. I edited post 129 to clarify.

Excellent!  you could also improve your profile by putting .22s under your interests.

• Downvote 1

23 hours ago, Fakenews said:

Excellent!  you could also improve your profile by putting .22s under your interests.

Or, more accurately, you could put "Tom's assault weapons" under your interests.

Keeping the ones I have and acquiring a new one to amuse me are among my interests but far from the top. My desire to keep our (assault weapons, ordinary .22's) is the most important thing about me to grabberz, but not to me.

On 6/8/2018 at 10:20 AM, mad said:

Duck, pheasant, partridge and clays

It’s a multi purpose assault weapon, even more scary, especially as it’s disguised in pretty wood and scrolling. 

What are we looking at here? It looks very nice. And it's good to hear you use it regular. Too many "pretty" shotguns are unused out of fear of scratching something. 

My OU is just a utilitarian piece, no engraving and the stock is plain Jane. 

On 6/8/2018 at 10:31 AM, Shootist Jeff said:

Nice. Now we are talking my kind of guns. 

11 minutes ago, chinabald said:

Nice. Now we are talking my kind of guns. 

But pages 79 through 100 of my shopping list:

https://www.feinstein.senate.gov/public/_cache/files/f/d/fdca734c-4855-49f3-aa1d-2ed02e791d6d/E5ECBD1B1D722D5C4AEDAEBB6276AB36.awb-bill-text.pdf

Contain the models of Over/Under shotguns that are NOT assault weapons. So if that fancy gun appears on the list, it's not a subject for discussion in this thread.

18 minutes ago, Uncooperative Tom said:

But pages 79 through 100 of my shopping list:

https://www.feinstein.senate.gov/public/_cache/files/f/d/fdca734c-4855-49f3-aa1d-2ed02e791d6d/E5ECBD1B1D722D5C4AEDAEBB6276AB36.awb-bill-text.pdf

Contain the models of Over/Under shotguns that are NOT assault weapons. So if that fancy gun appears on the list, it's not a subject for discussion in this thread.

Hmm. Mine was made by one company but branded and sold by another. It's on the list under the manufacturer's list but not under the name branded on the gun. So is it in fact an over under upland game assault weapon? 

Edit: never mind. It's on the list. But my Smith and Wesson pump Trap assault Weapon is not. 

2 minutes ago, chinabald said:

Hmm. Mine was made by one company but branded and sold by another. It's on the list under the manufacturer's list but not under the name branded on the gun. So is it in fact an over under upland game assault weapon? 

Is it black?

35 minutes ago, chinabald said:

Worse. It's Russian 

Uh oh, does Mueller know?

There are probably lots of people who are unaware of the existence of over/under upland game assault shotguns, just as they are unaware of the existence of .22 assault target plinkers like the flower gun.

43 minutes ago, chinabald said:

Edit: never mind. It's on the list. But my Smith and Wesson pump Trap assault Weapon is not. 

And assault pump shotguns, and assault bolt action rifles. But the shopping list contains long lists of exemptions for some of those guns, meaning the rest are assault weapons.

On 6/8/2018 at 10:31 AM, Shootist Jeff said:

The Ruger Red Label is among the over/under upland fowl shotguns on the list of exempted guns.

Your Huglu, however, is an assault weapon. It's not on the list of exemptions.

Apparently a side by side version is not an assault weapon. Unless maybe you hold it sideways, gangsta style. I'm not sure.

I'm not sure what mad's gun is so there's no way to tell whether it's really an assault weapon.

4 hours ago, Uncooperative Tom said:

The Ruger Red Label is among the over/under upland fowl shotguns on the list of exempted guns.

Apparently a side by side version is not an assault weapon. Unless maybe you hold it sideways, gangsta style. I'm not sure.

I'm not sure what mad's gun is so there's no way to tell whether it's really an assault weapon.

It’s a Browning 525

2 hours ago, mad said:

It’s a Browning 525

Page 84 of my shopping list:

Browning Citori 525 Series

So it's specifically exempted and is NOT an assault weapon.

The weird part is: exempted from what? The S&W Victory .22 pistol is an assault weapon because of the threaded barrel. My wife's Ruger 10-22 is an assault weapon because of the telescoping stock. I can't see anything in the shotgun definitions that would cover your gun even if it were not specifically exempted.

15 hours ago, Uncooperative Tom said:

That might or might not be enough. As I said, I don't see anything in the definitions that would require an exemption for any of the bird guns pictured.

Not yet anyway. Perhaps they're planning ahead by putting the list there in anticipation of (again) defining "assault weapons" more broadly.

We've seen how that goes in California with their ever-shrinking "safe gun" list. Once the permitted guns are confined to a list, the task becomes simpler: trimming the list and confiscating previously-legal property.

On 6/8/2018 at 5:31 AM, Uncooperative Tom said:

I'm wondering if the flower color issue will have any bearing on the important penis size issue.

Probably has a much, much smaller weenie than someone whose assault weapon looks like one of these:

But what message regarding penis size does an assault weapon like the Victory .22 send? And does the flower color choice affect this?

(Asking for a friend, btw).

Now my friend wants to know if ammo matters. Specifically, does it have to be fancy sea salt or just normal iodized salt?

bug-a-salt.jpg

On 6/18/2018 at 7:33 AM, Fakenews said:

The article references "automatic" weapons in a typical attempt to confuse machine guns with (assault weapons, ordinary .22's).

Most dogs don't have five figure sums of money to throw around so they're excluded from owning machine guns for the same reason poor people are. Regressive and troubling stuff, but that's the world we inhabit.

55 minutes ago, Uncooperative Tom said:

The article references "automatic" weapons in a typical attempt to confuse machine guns with (assault weapons, ordinary .22's).

Most dogs don't have five figure sums of money to throw around so they're excluded from owning machine guns for the same reason poor people are. Regressive and troubling stuff, but that's the world we inhabit.

Fortunately the dog was smart enough to avail himself of the pistol his owner kept on his person.

• Downvote 1

30 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Fortunately the dog was smart enough to avail himself of the pistol his owner kept on his person.

Because you're FakeNew here, you might not know that it's traditional to read the thread prior to posting.

Readers of page 1 know that many pistols are capable of full-auto operation, so they're assault weapons.

On 6/6/2018 at 6:29 AM, Uncooperative Tom said:

The part of my shopping list related to handguns says this:

(36) The term ‘semiautomatic assault weapon’ means any of the following, regardless of country of manufacture or caliber of ammunition accepted:
(D) A semiautomatic pistol that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and any 1 of the following:

(i) A threaded barrel.

(ii) A second pistol grip.

(iii) A barrel shroud.

(iv) The capacity to accept a detachable magazine at some location outside of the pistol grip.

(v) A semiautomatic version of an automatic firearm.

So if some guy makes a Glock 27 do this:

That makes mine an assault weapon.

But not a very photogenic one so I still want the S&W Victory Flower gun.

8 hours ago, jocal505 said:

Many, many measurable affects effects of the 1994 AW ban have been shown (even though it had been neutered six ways). But the major takeaway is the incredible spike in the assault weapon problem after 2004. Our AW problem just snowballs, which says it all.

What were the six ways?

Where can we see this spike measured?

On 6/10/2018 at 7:41 AM, Uncooperative Tom said:

Good Gnus! Got my wife to laugh at this assault weapon, which is about a half step from purchasing it.

On 6/24/2018 at 3:00 PM, Uncooperative Tom said:

Good Gnus! Got my wife to laugh at this assault weapon, which is about a half step from purchasing it.

It still looks too scary with the flower being gunmetal color.  You need some non-threatening colors or shapes to that.  People will just think its a new fangled flash suppressor.

25 minutes ago, Shootist Jeff said:

It still looks too scary with the flower being gunmetal color.  You need some non-threatening colors or shapes to that.  People will just think its a new fangled flash suppressor.

I could go back to the pink flower at the top of this page but I don't think it's masculine enough for an assault weapon.

Tom, this is a SCAR 17S. This is very close to what mine looked like but I customized mine. You could have had this for $100.00. The pic you have I'm pretty sure is a SCAR 16S which Jeff owns. You would have to ask him any penis questions, I'm sure you and Jeff could spend the day talking about weenie size.

Image result for SCAR 17S pic

54 minutes ago, Uncooperative Tom said:

I could go back to the pink flower at the top of this page but I don't think it's masculine enough for an assault weapon.

Owning. Guns is usually not corolated with masculinity so go with the pink flower.

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, badlatitude said:

Tom, this is a SCAR 17S. This is very close to what mine looked like but I customized mine. You could have had this for $100.00. The pic you have I'm pretty sure is a SCAR 16S which Jeff owns. You would have to ask him any penis questions, I'm sure you and Jeff could spend the day talking about weenie size.

Image result for SCAR 17S pic

I think we need an Uglygun Admiration Society Hangout.

I wish I had known about the $100 offer. That's my new trolling motor and powerpole right there! Maybe even another kayak for the scope. After I sold it to a friend, of course.

43 minutes ago, Uncooperative Tom said:

I think we need an Uglygun  Penis Admiration Society Hangout.

I wish I had known about the $100 offer. That's my new trolling motor and powerpole right there! Maybe even another kayak for the scope. After I sold it to a friend, of course.

FIFY, Love the hidden word.

2 hours ago, Uncooperative Tom said:

After I sold it to a friend, of course.

That is the most important part. New boat parts, and you can act like a sanctimonious prick because you "sold an AW"

17 hours ago, badlatitude said:
17 hours ago, Uncooperative Tom said:

I think we need an Uglygun  Penis Admiration Society Hangout.

FIFY, Love the hidden word.

We haven't even established what the addition of a flower to the end of the barrel of an assault weapon says about penis size.

Any thoughts on that subject?

Just now, Uncooperative Tom said:

We haven't even established what the addition of a flower to the end of the barrel of an assault weapon says about penis size.

Any thoughts on that subject?

That's a meme completely owed to your own engineering. A psychologist could probably answer that question for you.

4 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

That's a meme completely owed to your own engineering. A psychologist could probably answer that question for you.

Not at all. Just search the forum for words like "ammosexual" and you'll see that your elk have lots of thoughts about a gun like you sold and what it says about penis size. They just won't express them in this thread because, you know, TeamD. But that doesn't mean I invented the whole thing. I just like serving it back to those who did.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Uncooperative Tom said:

Not at all. Just search the forum for words like "ammosexual" and you'll see that your elk have lots of thoughts about a gun like you sold and what it says about penis size. They just won't express them in this thread because, you know, TeamD. But that doesn't mean I invented the whole thing. I just like serving it back to those who did.

Serving it back to dems because you are upset about penis size memes is troubling. I can't help it if your penis would fit in that barrel.

18 hours ago, badlatitude said:

Serving it back to dems because you are upset about penis size memes is troubling. I can't help it if your penis would fit in that barrel.

Oh my! Just think what that says about yours! After all,

On 6/8/2018 at 5:31 AM, Uncooperative Tom said:

Sorry that your condition makes you so defensive about your ammosexual overcompensator.

Maybe we need a female voice in this penis debate?

Ban (Assault Weapons, Ordinary .22's), Standard-Capacity Magazines, and Bump Stocka
It’s clear that the Founding Fathers did not have (assault weapons, ordinary .22's) in mind when they wrote the Second Amendment. These machines of war were brought over to the civilian market in the 1980s, alongside standard-capacity magazines, and dramatically increase the death toll of mass shootings where used. Alexandria believes that the Federal (Assault Weapons, Ordinary .22) Ban should be reinstated, strengthened, and made permanent.

Or something like that, but less honest.

Hmm.  It hadn’t occurred to me until these last few posts that maybe Tom is really talking about his weenie.  He has over over 40K posts mostly about nominally “guns”.

hes also unusually obsessed with small calibe assault weapons.

SAD if true...

• Downvote 2

On 6/25/2018 at 1:17 PM, Uncooperative Tom said:

You could sell those to the local chapter of Well Armed Women (WAM) 

4 hours ago, Uncooperative Tom said:

Oh my! Just think what that says about yours! After all,

Sorry that your condition makes you so defensive about your ammosexual overcompensator.

Tom, in the gentlest way possible, let me remind you that I do not own a gun, not even one. The gun pics, the penis talk, is all you. 

19 hours ago, chinabald said:
On 6/25/2018 at 1:17 PM, Uncooperative Tom said:

You could sell those to the local chapter of Well Armed Women (WAM) 

Yeah, there might be a marketing opportunity that's being missed here.

Maybe battlefield .22's that are feminine and pretty will be the next gun fad.

Going back to the pink flower after all? Or is the silver one actually the prettier one?

The really important question: which flower would Ginger want on her assault weapon and which would Mary Ann want?

SWVictoryFlower.jpg

or

I don’t own assault pistols but I think Mary and ginger would agree that the pink one suit you best.

• Downvote 2

I really need to learn to think like a metrosexual. The answer is obvious: a half dozen or so thread protectors with a flower for every occasion!

The assault weapon as fashion accessory could really catch on. I wonder how much a Mrs. Howell type would pay for a silly pink flower if a famous artist signed it?

Well you already think like an ammosexual and you have obviously given a lot of thought to combining flowers and guns, so your on the path

• Downvote 2

2 hours ago, Fakenews said:

I don’t own assault pistols but I think Mary and ginger would agree that the pink one suit you best.

What did you do with your Glock, gaytor?

You are confused. I am fakenews. Gator apparently quit this place 5+ years ago though he still occupies your head.  I am not a desperately afraid so I have never owned a gun.

• Downvote 1

21 hours ago, Fakenews said:

Well you already think like an ammosexual and you have obviously given a lot of thought to combining flowers and guns, so your on the path

It took me all this time to come up with the idea of accessorizing an assault weapon with several different flowers instead of sticking to just one.

A lot of thought but it took a while to come up with an obvious idea. I wonder what else I'm missing when it comes to decorating battlefield .22's?

18 hours ago, chinabald said:
20 hours ago, Fakenews said:

A vagina

Heard of them have you? 

Only in an academic sense.  I'm sure he's never seen one up close.  FakeGaytornews much prefers the warm feel of a man's cock in his mouth and the slapping of hairy balls on his ass cheeks.  NTTAWWT.

On 6/29/2018 at 12:43 PM, Uncooperative Tom said:

A lot of thought but it took a while to come up with an obvious idea. I wonder what else I'm missing when it comes to decorating battlefield .22's?

Sorry Tom, but I do not think your silver guns with flower petals are sufficiently outrageous scary enough to achieve your purpose.  You need to think bigger!

0c11b42f80c39454dc6fbe36d5aceced--hello-

6054416461_77695ab41f_b.jpg

Here's some ideas that may help with your accessorization quest:

USA-Today-chainsaw-bayonet-22-660x378.jp

2f5810fc-1c8f-4fc2-b8ff-6900c9b03b4d.png

USA-Today-chainsaw-bayonet-1-660x347.png

03f.jpg_large

Hah! I do need to find a way to incorporate Pop Tarts into this assault weapon build.

Gotta up that fear factor!

Tom stroking one out early with his butt budy Short Jeff over .22s. It was cute till he brought his act to the Annapolis shooting thread. He needs to be disarmed.  When we look back he’ll be mentioned as SA’s most likely to perpetrate a mass shooting. 

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Fakenews said:

Tom stroking one out early with his butt budy Short Jeff over .22s. It was cute till he brought his act to the Annapolis shooting thread. He needs to be disarmed.  When we look back he’ll be mentioned as SA’s most likely to perpetrate a mass shooting. 

Gayston, IIRC you were barely pushing 5'6" in platform shoes.  I would not be calling anyone here "short".  Just saying.

I am #fakenews.  My doctor says I am 5’9.5” I round up to 5”10. Many many people have told me you are close to 5’7”.

NTTAWWT....

• Downvote 1

Good news! Lots of extra lychees this year and I have already sold enough to buy my new assault weapon!

2018Lychees.jpg

On 6/30/2018 at 12:17 PM, Fakenews said:

I am #fakenews.  My doctor says I am 5’9.5” I round up to 5”10  

NTTAWWT....

29 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

I bet he's from Texas to boot.

Gaytor?  I had rumors to that effect a while back.

On 7/3/2018 at 6:36 AM, Uncooperative Tom said:

Good news! Lots of extra lychees this year and I have already sold enough to buy my new assault weapon!

2018Lychees.jpg

Over 500 lbs sold now and about half the crop is still on the trees. This is starting to make my Polynavicular Morbus act up...

What kind of boat goes with this assault weapon?

4 minutes ago, Shootist Jeff said:

Banning ordinary .22s with threaded barrels and flower accessories.

DiFiScreenshotTruth.jpg

The battle goes on.

What kind of accessory on the thread protector would be less of a scourge?

15 minutes ago, Uncooperative Tom said:
21 minutes ago, Shootist Jeff said:

Banning ordinary .22s with threaded barrels and flower accessories.

The battle goes on.

What kind of accessory on the thread protector would be less of a scourge?

I was just seeing if you were paying attention.  

I was bored so I looked up thread protectors.  Apparently they are useless but the gun industry invented them to part gun nutters from their money. 

SMART!

4 hours ago, Fakenews said:

I was bored so I looked up thread protectors.  Apparently they are useless but the gun industry invented them to part gun nutters from their money. 

SMART!

Yeah but they only have in mind selling one protector per assault weapon.

My idea is that each nutter probably needs several of them with different flowers for different occasions. Kinda like Harley makes some money on the actual motorcycles and boatloads of money on the stuff to dress it (and the rider) up.

On 7/11/2018 at 5:18 AM, Uncooperative Tom said:

Yeah but they only have in mind selling one protector per assault weapon.

My idea is that each nutter probably needs several of them with different flowers for different occasions. Kinda like Harley makes some money on the actual motorcycles and boatloads of money on the stuff to dress it (and the rider) up.

7a35d7f2513683b872c28bbd5143403e.jpg

All of my best ideas are already taken!

The thing is, I'm kidding around and very unlikely to actually ever post a pic of a .22 Victory assault weapon with a flower.

That person really did that. For some reason.