Rum Runner

Sara Sanders is actually human

So she breaks up over a kid's honest question about school shootings. Does that mean she is human and not a robot?

8 minutes ago, Rum Runner said:

So she breaks up over a kid's honest question about school shootings. Does that mean she is human and not a robot?

She’s an ineffectual human robot.

It's a liar who works for a liar .

• Like 2

Good actress, she can cry on cue.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

Good actress, she can cry on cue.

It could have been a software glitch.

15 minutes ago, Rum Runner said:

It could have been a software glitch.

Sometimes reboots go awry.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Saorsa said:

True but she can't be treated that way.

She isn’t?

Checking the logs, we found that the ocular cleaning fluid mirco-pumps momentarily over-pressured when the EPU (emotional processing unit) faulted and had to be reset. Apparently the EPU and pumps share a common reset circuit. I don't know what the hardware guys were thinking here, but we've reworked the reset circuit to correct the problem. However, because the media reported Trump supporters reacted favorably to the incident, we've decided to implement an ACP (auxiliary cry processor) that can compliment the PAU (primary anger unit). We may add a new mode to the PAU that triggers the ACP when the unit's lip pursing and raised eyebrow (one only for this unit) have fully saturated and can go no further. We'll test the new "burst into tears" mode in about a week when Jeff Sessions is fired or Michael Avenatti releases more documents.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, bhyde said:

Checking the logs, we found that the ocular cleaning fluid mirco-pumps momentarily over-pressured when the EPU (emotional processing unit) faulted and had to be reset. Apparently the EPU and pumps share a common reset circuit. I don't know what the hardware guys were thinking here, but we've reworked the reset circuit to correct the problem. However, because the media reported Trump supporters reacted favorably to the incident, we've decided to implement an ACP (auxiliary cry processor) that can compliment the PAU (primary anger unit). We may add a new mode to the PAU that triggers the ACP when the unit's lip pursing and raised eyebrow (one only for this unit) have fully saturated and can go no further. We'll test the new "burst into tears" mode in about a week when Jeff Sessions is fired or Michael Avenatti releases more documents.

Can you program it so her head spins around when she lies?

Naw, forget it. She'd never stop spinning and then pieces would start flying off.

i'm a large distance away from an SHS defender, but i thought the emotion genuine and in line with how most parents would react to the question

Oh for Christ's sake. She has moment of decency and humanity and she gets mocked for it.

This is a happy-malarkey style thread.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, aA said:

i'm a large distance away from an SHS defender, but i thought the emotion genuine and in line with how most parents would react to the question

Naw, she teared up about children killed that she couldn't eat. Totally understandable,

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, aA said:

Then why doesn’t she DO something, unless she believes that these kids are noble and necessary sacrifices to our 2nd amendment rights?  If she does, why not at the very least a growing Viet Nam style monument celebrating her proud patriotism?

SHS is in a position to influence, because she is close to Trump.  Emotion, at her level of privilege and responsibility, is just not enough.  If she wants to play with the big girls and boys, she’s got to put on her big girl pants and get on with it.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, aA said:

That's what we were going for. Alan Turing would be proud. Mission Accomplished.

• Like 1

She has three children of her own obviously it affected her. Seeing the right brain in action is confusing to the left brain. Morality, action, indifference, or buttons that evoke an emotional response are all different. Understanding how and why we think differently is likely the key to getting things done, I know there is research out there, but it seems too difficult for politicians to grasp, so we keep it at a lower level.

4 hours ago, aA said:

4 hours ago, Remodel said:

Oh for Christ's sake. She has moment of decency and humanity and she gets mocked for it.

This is a happy-malarkey style thread.

Agree with both comments. 

There are enough things about which I could give Sarah shit. This isn’t one. 

2 hours ago, Amati said:

Then why doesn’t she DO something, unless she believes that these kids are noble and necessary sacrifices to our 2nd amendment rights?  If she does, why not at the very least a growing Viet Nam style monument celebrating her proud patriotism?

SHS is in a position to influence, because she is close to Trump.  Emotion, at her level of privilege and responsibility, is just not enough.  If she wants to play with the big girls and boys, she’s got to put on her big girl pants and get on with it.  

do SOMETHING......... is the typical response, Let"s DO SOMETHING.........  Exactly what asinine unconstitutional thing should she do.......  Call a constitutional convention? Get 36 states to ratify removing the 2nd????????  Lay out exactly what your idea of DO something is......  Then lay out how it would work and why.  " Doing something" is pissing in the wind......

1 hour ago, warbird said:

do SOMETHING......... is the typical response, Let"s DO SOMETHING.........  Exactly what asinine unconstitutional thing should she do.......  Call a constitutional convention? Get 36 states to ratify removing the 2nd????????  Lay out exactly what your idea of DO something is......  Then lay out how it would work and why.  " Doing something" is pissing in the wind......

Whatever it is that the 2nd amendment crowd thinks is a remedy might do, at the very very least.

Or, she could could just say ‘harden the fuck up’, on behalf of the President.  

But she doesn’t do shit.  She tears up.

It sounds like you’d go for the ‘harden the fuck up’ routine.

But if you’re still confused, I think Sanders believes these kids are noble and necessary sacrifices for our 2nd amendment rights.  But it makes her sad.  And that is what she’s DOING.  She doesn’t want to play with the big boys and girls.  She wants to be a little girl, protected by Donald Trump.

Let’s see what you ignore this time.....

1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

Agree with both comments. 

There are enough things about which I could give Sarah shit. This isn’t one. 

Well said Bus.

But apparently even the slightest shred of civility or humanity has no place here in PA

1 hour ago, warbird said:

Easy there ancient chicken.  You are reading far too much into the comment.  All she has to do is quit.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Dorado said:

Well said Bus.

But apparently even the slightest shred of civility or humanity has no place here in PA

That woman has stood there for some time lying through her teeth and she knows she is lying.  Why didn't she choke up after any of the prior shootings that have taken place since she started her job?  If she had any heart, morals, or values, she would have quit a long time ago.  Excuse me for not giving a fuck because she choked up for once in her miserable existence in that job.  Fuck her, she is nothing but a power hungry lying hypocrite, like everyone else in that administration.  The country is literally going down the drain and you want to have a pity party for one of the chief enablers of the most toxic administration the US has ever seen.  Amazing.

• Like 5

What next? Steve Miller comes out and sheds a tear and we all think he's human too. Paaaaahlease. Sarah should be going to bed every night crying her eye out, balling like a baby for all the lies she has told. Fuck her. 

• Like 2

What do you expect? She's the god damn government spokesperson for fuck's sake. 

1 hour ago, Ed Lada said:

That woman has stood there for some time lying through her teeth and she knows she is lying.  Why didn't she choke up after any of the prior shootings that have taken place since she started her job?  If she had any heart, morals, or values, she would have quit a long time ago.  Excuse me for not giving a fuck because she choked up for once in her miserable existence in that job.  Fuck her, she is nothing but a power hungry lying hypocrite, like everyone else in that administration.  The country is literally going down the drain and you want to have a pity party for one of the chief enablers of the most toxic administration the US has ever seen.  Amazing.

You miss the point. 

My post isn't about Sanders. It's about the incessant juvenile dog piling that goes on here.

6 hours ago, Ed Lada said:

I don’t want to have a pity party for her. 

She does enough shit to deserve the ridicule and scorn heaped upon her. 

This incident doesn’t rise to the same level, IMHO. 

• Like 1

I'm with Ed , fok her .

She lies for a living and once in a blue moon reality hit her , tough .

I recently spent some time in Nuremberg. This shit reminds me of how the Nazis motivated the German people to war against "sub-humans". Once you have dehumanized the enemy the rest is easy.

• Like 1

Just now, Dog said:

I recently spent some time in Nuremberg. This shit reminds me of how the Nazis motivated the German people to war against "sub-humans". Once you have dehumanized the enemy the rest is easy.

Coming from someone who consistently defends a President who has made it his mission to dehumanize his opponents, that would be funny if it wasn’t so infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Bus Driver said:

Coming from someone who consistently defends a President who has made it his mission to dehumanize his opponents, that would be funny if it wasn’t so infuriating. 

He does do that at times and I have criticized him for it.

9 hours ago, warbird said:

The alternative to doing something is doing nothing. Doing something a thousand times would work pretty well, IMO.

And Mr. warbird, if you want to do just the right things, simply pursue the angle of decent research.

6 hours ago, Mickey Rat said:

K-zackly!  She's just Trumps mouthpiece, she has no power, whatsoever...

12 hours ago, Amati said:

not to worry - the elections are coming.  gun control and daca will be front and center on all candidate platforms and speeches.

then, in another two years they'll dig the same platforms and speeches out again

35 minutes ago, Dog said:

I was there in April for the Volksfest.  I didn't see you.  My favorite city in Germany, I go there often.

If you are saying we are dehumanizing Sanders, I think you are confused.  The Trump administration are the ones that are misbehaving.

6 hours ago, Dorado said:

You miss the point. 

My post isn't about Sanders. It's about the incessant juvenile dog piling that goes on here.

That's pretty much the way PA has been since I've been here.  I just take a break now and then when I get tired of it.

4 minutes ago, Ed Lada said:

I was there in April for the Volksfest.  I didn't see you.  My favorite city in Germany, I go there often.

If you are saying we are dehumanizing Sanders, I think you are confused.  The Trump administration are the ones that are misbehaving.

I was there 3 weeks ago but I heard about Volksfest. I like beer but I can't compete with those guys.

Just now, Dog said:

I was there 3 weeks ago but I heard about Volksfest. I like beer but I can't compete with those guys.

It isn't just about the beer.  Oktoberfest in Munich is for drunken tourists behaving badly.  The Nürnberger Volksfest is held twice a year, in the Spring and the Fall and is mostly local folks.  There are many rides, games and food as well as one large tent which features traditional Bavarian music, and several smaller ones.  It is a fun time and the atmosphere is wonderful, the smells of the food, the sound. the lights at night, etc.  There are a few booths where you can shoot pellet rifles at various targets to win prizes.  There is a photo shooting game, you shoot at the target and after X shots in the 10 ring it takes your photo.  I have a collection of photos of me shooting, going back to 1974.  Here is a calendar showing the dates of future Volksfests.

The Christmas market in Nürnberg is wonderful as well, probably the best one in Europe in my opinion.

29 minutes ago, billy backstay said:
7 hours ago, Mickey Rat said:

K-zackly!  She's just Trumps mouthpiece, she has no power, whatsoever...

She has the power to quit, any time.

She chooses, on a daily basis, to go out and knowingly lie her ass off for Trump to help push his heinous agenda.

She is complicit, but has the power not to be.

One brief human moment means fuck-all in terms of what she does on a daily basis.

• Like 3

No one would make a baggy, lopsided, frowning, walleyed, lying cyborg on purpose..... Would they?

33 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

No one would make a baggy, lopsided, frowning, walleyed, lying cyborg on purpose..... Would they?

It is what happens when the assembly directions are written in English  by someone whose native language is Sanskrit.

26 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

No one expected Trump to win! And with the massive volume of lying, we had very little time to come up with a modified LSS (Lying Sub-System) that would fit into a normal size Japanese sexbot. We literally threw it together in a month using parts from the old Spicer II unit. Once the Sp-II PNF (Panic N Freak) module and SPU (Sweat Profusely Unit) were removed, we still could barely squeeze in the LSS. Everyone is a f'ing critic!

14 hours ago, Amati said:

why doesn't she do something? because she's a press secretary and has no official capacity to affect the policies of the administration she serves would be my guess. influence is definitely a possibility but i'm not too sure her boss can be influenced by anything that doesn't serve his own personal interests

3 minutes ago, aA said:
14 hours ago, Amati said:

why doesn't she do something? because she's a press secretary and has no official capacity to affect the policies of the administration she serves would be my guess. influence is definitely a possibility but i'm not too sure her boss can be influenced by anything that doesn't serve his own personal interests

it's not like she's the press secretary for the lawmaker portion of the government

5 minutes ago, aA said:

It is the dark night of her soul.

:lol:

18 minutes ago, bhyde said:

No one expected Trump to win! And with the massive volume of lying, we had very little time to come up with a modified LSS (Lying Sub-System) that would fit into a normal size Japanese sexbot. We literally threw it together in a month using parts from the old Spicer II unit. Once the Sp-II PNF (Panic N Freak) module and SPU (Sweat Profusely Unit) were removed, we still could barely squeeze in the LSS. Everyone is a f'ing critic!

Well played sir, that's some funny shit.

It's just a job. Her quitting accomplishes nada. We all know she's lying like all press secs are wont to do.

22 minutes ago, bhyde said:

These are Trump Company sub systems, modules, and units, aren’t they?  

Made in China! :o  Explains the apparent overheating.......

Who’s in charge there?

2 hours ago, Dog said:
3 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

He does do that at times and I have criticized him for it.

That, right there, is some funny shit.

Have you ever considered "stand up comedy"?

4 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

It's just a job. Her quitting accomplishes nada. We all know she's lying like all press secs are wont to do.

Depends on what she does after she quits?

If this is the dark night of her soul, that is.  She could pray with daddy?  For guidance?

4 minutes ago, Amati said:

Who’s in charge there?

Some guy with a weird accent. I think he use to work at Kaspersky or something.

vladimir-putin-2.jpg

4 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

This.

4 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

You can't separate one remark from her entire body of work.  The woman is a liar and has no morals.  She knows she is lying and disseminating bull shit and that's despicable.  I will continue to heap scorn on her and her ilk until they all rot in the hell they so richly deserve.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, bhyde said:

vladimir-putin-2.jpg

Russian mecha electronics then....

1 hour ago, hermetic said:

it's not like she's the press secretary for the lawmaker portion of the government

i dunno, her boss is pretty adept with those EO's and pardons but he seems to place T&P's over actual action on this subject

54 minutes ago, bhyde said:

vladimir-putin-2.jpg

Live in fear my friend, live in fear.

Putin is an evil dictator who wants to enslave the human race and force the US to live under HIS hegemony.

He's the most powerful man in the world. 

As a Democrat, it's your job to stop him at all costs!

17 minutes ago, aA said:
1 hour ago, hermetic said:

i dunno, her boss is pretty adept with those EO's and pardons but he seems to place T&P's over actual action on this subject

effective change in gun or immigration laws will require funding

funding = congress

5 hours ago, Ed Lada said:
9 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

You can't separate one remark from her entire body of work.  The woman is a liar and has no morals.  She knows she is lying and disseminating bull shit and that's despicable.  I will continue to heap scorn on her and her ilk until they all rot in the hell they so richly deserve.

You guys keep misrepresenting what I said.

Do note that I find her worthy of ridicule and scorn for the volume of lies, and the bravado with which she spews them.

I do not feel her getting choked up, real or contrived, after that question worthy of ridicule and scorn.

On 5/31/2018 at 5:33 PM, Willin' said:

Naw, she teared up about children killed that she couldn't eat. Totally understandable,

He he he 

10 hours ago, aA said:

She can resign. Every minute she does not, every minute she continues lying tot he American people and shilling for Trump she shows what a shit human being she is.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

You guys keep misrepresenting what I said.

Do note that I find her worthy of ridicule and scorn for the volume of lies, and the bravado with which she spews them.

I do not feel her getting choked up, real or contrived, after that question worthy of ridicule and scorn.

Sorry Bus, you are missing the point.  The woman is human scum, plain and simple.  Getting choked up doesn't change that fact one iota.  She deserves no empathy, pity, or any other consideration.  I doubt she even has a heart, she probably had a fortuitous allergy attack when that kid asked that question, that would be her style.  Fuck her lying ass. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Snaggletooth said:

Wowe......                :)

No kidding!

Can't you guys get that it's just a job. I think it pays ~172K. It's called a job because it's work not play. I think she holds her own with the toughest crowd imaginable. SHE AND WE know she's lying to help cover up the uncoverupable. Let's say Trump dumps her for, say Dana Perino, in 2020. Sara has banked ... um ... carry the one ... over half a million dollars in 3 years doing distasteful work. I'll take that job and wink every time I say something. With this Prez, the job is completely unnecessary anyway. How many of you* seriously, a) could do it as well, and b) would walk away from that kind of money?   

* If you've previously said you'd give up yer "citizenship" with the election of the orange idiot but you didn't, you needn't bother to reply.

12 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

She can resign. Every minute she does not, every minute she continues lying tot he American people and shilling for Trump she shows what a shit human being she is.

Why?  She isn't telling the lies you want to hear?

1 hour ago, Blue Crab said:

No kidding!

Can't you guys get that it's just a job. I think it pays ~172K. It's called a job because it's work not play. I think she holds her own with the toughest crowd imaginable. SHE AND WE know she's lying to help cover up the uncoverupable. Let's say Trump dumps her for, say Dana Perino, in 2020. Sara has banked ... um ... carry the one ... over half a million dollars in 3 years doing distasteful work. I'll take that job and wink every time I say something. With this Prez, the job is completely unnecessary anyway. How many of you* seriously, a) could do it as well, and b) would walk away from that kind of money?   

* If you've previously said you'd give up yer "citizenship" with the election of the orange idiot but you didn't, you needn't bother to reply.

That, I say that! is cynicism, my friends, so pure, pure and simple!  And if you ever, I say ever! had any doubt that the conservative, I say conservative! movement is anything but a cynical stance to make faaast money, I say money! in any devious, I say devious!  way, on the backs of others, consider, I say remember! the words posted on this very, I say this very forum by the one and only blue, I say Blue! Crab.

Because his very, and I say very! words show that a conservative preacher, yes I said preacher! governor and talk show host has raised a greedy huckster, huckster! with a big time, such a big time! story to sell.  A prominent religious and political family of the south is, according to the very words of one of our own proud and fierce conservatives, nothing but high flying, talented, high end rip off artists, rip off artists! for a buck! a megabuck, really! looking for retirement money! sucking off the government tit! while working to destroy, I say destroy! the trough, drain the swamp of all that luscious money and influence, pull the ladder up after themselves, and then move on, I said move on!  to the next field of suckers while they howl, howl! at the moon!  

We all do it, The Crab will say- we all do it, we alllll do it! it’s just that he, he! Is honest and brave enough to say it out loud!  These are the best, and probably the only jobs, the only jobs! these folks can get that will lead them to the best, I say the greater! jobs and financial horizons that the lust for money and status (that is the true American dream!) can be milked for!  We all lie, prevaricate, shill, and damage other people, The Blue one will tell us, no! shout it! shout it from the rooftops- for the shining city on the hill gleams of gold, gold! silver, silver! and freedom for the few chosen, chosen! By God, by God! To show us the way, and smite, smite! all the unworthy before them, until the way, the highway! is safe for those few who have the will and wealth to follow.

Amen brother! Amen sister!  The clear eyed, straight talking, truth telling Br@ve among us will seize, I said seize! This moment and squeeze every drop of profit from it that can be squeezed! 

Believe in this cause, this glorious, pious, cause, for it is the Way, the Path, and the Glory.  I mean who could not walk away from this kind of money?  Not one single person! Not one single person!

I thank you Blue Crab!  You have set us free!  Of hypocrisy, hypocrisy! Poverty, poverty! and humility, humility!

If I have misunderstood, please set me on the straight and narrow- I eagerly awaite your guidance!

Speak!

No kidding!

I walked away from jobs that paid far less because there are things I won't do, no matter how much money they pay.  I have a code of morals and ethics in certain areas that I won't compromise.  I like to sleep well at night, I don't care if it's under a bridge.  Fuck money, fuck security.  I have lived in 5 countries on 3 continents, had a shit ton of interesting experiences, and met incredible people.  I never made more than $40,000 a year and the longest time I spent in one job was 6 years, I thing I averaged 2-3 years in different jobs throughout my life. It worked for me.  You can't put a price on an interesting life. 

11 hours ago, Ed Lada said:

Sorry Bus, you are missing the point.  The woman is human scum, plain and simple.  Getting choked up doesn't change that fact one iota.  She deserves no empathy, pity, or any other consideration.  I doubt she even has a heart, she probably had a fortuitous allergy attack when that kid asked that question, that would be her style.  Fuck her lying ass. 

In no way am I suggesting she doesn’t deserve the scorn she receives for the verbal diarrhea she spews. She is willing to lie for her keeper, and appears to have no remorse. 

But, getting worked up about her choking up on that question is cheap. Why not criticize her for using generic tissues and not Kleenex brand?  How about mocking her for her choice of clothing?

Nah. I’ll stick to objecting to the shit she does that really matters. And, there is no shortage of that. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

No kidding!

She's just following orders.

3 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

She's just following orders.

It's true and this isn't Nuremburg. And the pay is $3300 a week.

Sign me up.

6 hours ago, Amati said:

That, I say that! is cynicism, my friends, so pure, pure and simple!  And if you ever, I say ever! had any doubt that the conservative, I say conservative! movement is anything but a cynical stance to make faaast money, I say money! in any devious, I say devious!  way, on the backs of others, consider, I say remember! the words posted on this very, I say this very forum by the one and only blue, I say Blue! Crab.

Because his very, and I say very! words show that a conservative preacher, yes I said preacher! governor and talk show host has raised a greedy huckster, huckster! with a big time, such a big time! story to sell.  A prominent religious and political family of the south is, according to the very words of one of our own proud and fierce conservatives, nothing but high flying, talented, high end rip off artists, rip off artists! for a buck! a megabuck, really! looking for retirement money! sucking off the government tit! while working to destroy, I say destroy! the trough, drain the swamp of all that luscious money and influence, pull the ladder up after themselves, and then move on, I said move on!  to the next field of suckers while they howl, howl! at the moon!  

We all do it, The Crab will say- we all do it, we alllll do it! it’s just that he, he! Is honest and brave enough to say it out loud!  These are the best, and probably the only jobs, the only jobs! these folks can get that will lead them to the best, I say the greater! jobs and financial horizons that the lust for money and status (that is the true American dream!) can be milked for!  We all lie, prevaricate, shill, and damage other people, The Blue one will tell us, no! shout it! shout it from the rooftops- for the shining city on the hill gleams of gold, gold! silver, silver! and freedom for the few chosen, chosen! By God, by God! To show us the way, and smite, smite! all the unworthy before them, until the way, the highway! is safe for those few who have the will and wealth to follow.

Amen brother! Amen sister!  The clear eyed, straight talking, truth telling Br@ve among us will seize, I said seize! This moment and squeeze every drop of profit from it that can be squeezed! 

Believe in this cause, this glorious, pious, cause, for it is the Way, the Path, and the Glory.  I mean who could not walk away from this kind of money?  Not one single person! Not one single person!

I thank you Blue Crab!  You have set us free!  Of hypocrisy, hypocrisy! Poverty, poverty! and humility, humility!

If I have misunderstood, please set me on the straight and narrow- I eagerly awaite your guidance!

Speak.

Cap'n A, I am in awe of yer typing expertise and assessment of my attitude. You haven't misunderstood. It's Washington DC.

1 minute ago, Blue Crab said:

Cap'n A, I am in awe of yer typing expertise and assessment of my attitude. You haven't misunderstood. It's Washington DC.

Yay!

6 hours ago, Ed Lada said:

I walked away from jobs that paid far less because there are things I won't do, no matter how much money they pay.  I have a code of morals and ethics in certain areas that I won't compromise.  I like to sleep well at night, I don't care if it's under a bridge.  Fuck money, fuck security.  I have lived in 5 countries on 3 continents, had a shit ton of interesting experiences, and met incredible people.  I never made more than $40,000 a year and the longest time I spent in one job was 6 years, I thing I averaged 2-3 years in different jobs throughout my life. It worked for me.  You can't put a price on an interesting life. 

Ed I totally agree. It wasn't Choate straight to Yale for me either. IME the less a job paid the easier I've found it to say take this job and shove it. When I was making reasonable $, I wasn't quite as prickly. I can see Ms. Sanders taking the same view. For most of us that's a life-changing shitpile of money. I acknowledge others might see things differently.

I don’t know whether I could do that job or not. The money would be nice. If I did it, it would have to be an obvious mockery/comedy show. Something subtle, like dressing in the full uniform of the Iraqi Minister of Information. If I could do that every day I might be able to get through it. 

Nope. 

8 hours ago, Ed Lada said:
10 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

No kidding!

This^^.

I had an employer that asked me to violate my professional ethics and integrity. After our first brush with this I decided no more, and quit the job.

Sanders can't control Trump, but she controls her own ethics and integrity. By staying and lying for him, she is complicit and demonstrates that she has no integrity.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

More cynicism for your Sunday morning:

"Priebus, Bannon, Spicer and Conway all pull[ed] in annual salaries of $179,700." Also Hope Hicks and Amarosa!!!!!!! Only one of whom is still making it.

Did the others have too much integrity?

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/30/trump-white-house-salaries-240149

Folks, we're not talking about the integrity of everyday people paying at a farmer's self-service produce or egg stand. These fucks don't go into "government service" from altruism. By the time they get in position to land a job like this they're not virgins anymore even if they started that way. And ultra progressives note that " The Trump White House’s inaugural salary disclosures also show that it has nearly 100 fewer staffers than President Barack Obama had in 2016. Obama’s White House had 473 aides, with 19 assistants to the president." ibid. 

Washington is no place to look for integrity. All these positions are simply political spoils. It's silly to let yer BP get too high about it. Or to get too high and haughty about how much better you'd be doing things. You can't back it up and few give a shit anyway. I'd postulate that Mrs. Sanders is just as honest and "moral" in her personal universe as anyone else on PA. She apparently believes in God ffs!

Just this morning I read that someone needed to hold Trump's head in a toilet bowl til the bubbles stop. I agree wholeheartedly and wonder if waterboarding is better or worse? What if someone shot him dead from 3540 metres? High integrity or low? Who gets to judge? It sure won't be God, she's busy trying to get her own government sinecure.

Pic is from when she was Asst PS. Almost everyone on the planet knows the game.

image.png

Edited by Blue Crab

She could always get a job at Marlboro after this one.

2 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

" The Trump White House’s inaugural salary disclosures also show that it has nearly 100 fewer staffers than President Barack Obama had in 2016. Obama’s White House had 473 aides, with 19 assistants to the president." ibid. 

It's well known that Trump is incapable of staffing the administration.

There must simply not be enough of the Best People around.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Mike G said:

She could always get a job at Marlboro after this one.

She could get a job in Lon Chaney remakes.

10 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

More cynicism for your Sunday morning:

"Priebus, Bannon, Spicer and Conway all pull[ed] in annual salaries of $179,700." Also Hope Hicks and Amarosa!!!!!!! Only one of whom is still making it.

Did the others have too much integrity?

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/30/trump-white-house-salaries-240149

Folks, we're not talking about the integrity of everyday people paying at a farmer's self-service produce or egg stand. These fucks don't go into "government service" from altruism. By the time they get in position to land a job like this they're not virgins anymore even if they started that way. And ultra progressives note that " The Trump White House’s inaugural salary disclosures also show that it has nearly 100 fewer staffers than President Barack Obama had in 2016. Obama’s White House had 473 aides, with 19 assistants to the president." ibid. 

Washington is no place to look for integrity. All these positions are simply political spoils. It's silly to let yer BP get too high about it. Or to get too high and haughty about how much better you'd be doing things. You can't back it up and few give a shit anyway. I'd postulate that Mrs. Sanders is just as honest and "moral" in her personal universe as anyone else on PA. She apparently believes in God ffs!

Just this morning I read that someone needed to hold Trump's head in a toilet bowl til the bubbles stop. I agree wholeheartedly and wonder if waterboarding is better or worse? What if someone shot him dead from 3540 metres? High integrity or low? Who gets to judge? It sure won't be God, she's busy trying to get her own government sinecure.

Pic is from when she was Asst PS. Almost everyone on the planet knows the game.

image.png

Beggin' yer pardon there crustaceous one, but $179,000 in Washington DC isn't going to make anyone rich.  The reason Civil Service salaries are capped is so people DON'T do it for the money.  If you think about it, for all of the responsibility the President has, $500,000 is peanuts too.  General officers in the military can't make any more than the maximum Civil Service pay rate either.  Of course there are perks, but is is better to stay in the private sector if you want to get rich.  There are true believers that do it for the country, but in my opinion many do it for the power and prestige and know they can parlay their experience and contacts into a high paying job in the private sector when they are done working for the government, it doesn't take too many years to do that.  An amazing amount of retired general officers end up heading companies that have government contracts, after they retire from the military.  It sucks, but so do most things in Washington.

• Like 1

Amarosa and Hope Hicks sucked dicks. And we paid for it.

22 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

Amarosa and Hope Hicks sucked dicks. And we paid for it.

So are you telling us you're jealous or what?  What's your're going rate?

Ouch Ed. Ya got me good.

(Keep in mind that I shot a man in Wieliczka just to watch him die.)

• Like 1

Ouch Ed. Ya got me good.

Sue?!  Is that you?

Ouch Ed. Ya got me good.

Touché!

Interesting choice of a place to shoot a man, does that mean you are a 'salty' old man?

Ouch Ed. Ya got me good.

Is that Polish for Wasilla?

1 hour ago, Saorsa said:

Is that Polish for Wasilla?was

Good one. I was just going for something Polish but had I been really clever, I'd have used a sausage joke.