nacradriver

Pit Bulls Behaving Bad Again: Biggly Part III

Recommended Posts

On 8/16/2020 at 9:03 AM, MR.CLEAN said:

Should all loaded guns be banned?

No.  It is a right in America.  But when the loaded gun is attached to a wild brain...it is loaded for anarchy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice to see these cops removing the pits:

Providence police shoot pitbull after Taser fails to stop attack

https://www.providencejournal.com/news/20200916/providence-police-shoot-pitbull-after-taser-fails-to-stop-attack

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Gissie said:

Don't have much of a problem when it's the owners suffering the bite marks.

The problem is that this goes along well w/ the Pit Deniers that always blame bad owners and NEVER the dog or breed itself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Gissie said:

Don't have much of a problem when it's the owners suffering the bite marks.

The absolutely fucking unbelievable is that they took the dog to the hospital to get treated. Who is going to take that dog when it's "cured"???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, MikeR80 said:

The problem is that this goes along well w/ the Pit Deniers that always blame bad owners and NEVER the dog or breed itself.

But the more it happens the less 'bad' owners are left. So I still see it as a plus.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two year old girl is attacked by a stray pit bull.  The home owner opened up the front door and a huge pit bull  ran in and charged at the child.   Father of the child retrieved ahis weapon and fired multiple shots.  One of the rounds hit the child in the arm. The girl had severe bite wounds on her head, cheeks and nose, was listed in critical condition.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/detroit-city/2020/10/26/father-kills-dog-attacking-girl-2-detroit/6048529002/   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The last and ominus line in the above story: "Children's Protective Services officials are also investigating the incident, Johnson said."

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Morgan Crewed said:

Two year old girl is attacked by a stray pit bull.  The home owner opened up the front door and a huge pit bull  ran in and charged at the child.   Father of the child retrieved ahis weapon and fired multiple shots.  One of the rounds hit the child in the arm. The girl had severe bite wounds on her head, cheeks and nose, was listed in critical condition.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/detroit-city/2020/10/26/father-kills-dog-attacking-girl-2-detroit/6048529002/   

bad shooting!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The other day was National Pit Bull Attack Awareness Day. 

As such, what are best techniques to avoid dying if confronted by a single pit? how about a group?

Besides pulling out a large caliber firearm and emptying your weapon on the little monster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, MikeR80 said:

The other day was National Pit Bull Attack Awareness Day. 

As such, what are best techniques to avoid dying if confronted by a single pit? how about a group?

Besides pulling out a large caliber firearm and emptying your weapon on the little monster.

Ask for forgiveness for being such a despicable human being and blind to how sweet the little monster really is if only it had been loved!  If you happen to be a child, well  it's probably your parents fault.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, MikeR80 said:

The other day was National Pit Bull Attack Awareness Day. 

As such, what are best techniques to avoid dying if confronted by a single pit? how about a group?

Besides pulling out a large caliber firearm and emptying your weapon on the little monster.

single pit is easy. Get a blue belt in jiujitsu.   >1 there is no good solution besides closing a door and arming yourself with something heavy. You really have to break one's skull quickly if you want a chance to deal with the other one.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of my father's friends once told me. When a dog is attacking, stand sidewise because some are trained to go for crotch. Offer arm and lean forward so when he takes your non dominant arm you do not fall over. When clamped on arm hit jaw as hard as possible to break it. Fortunately i never had to use but was prepared a few times

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MikeR80 said:

The other day was National Pit Bull Attack Awareness Day. 

As such, what are best techniques to avoid dying if confronted by a single pit? how about a group?

Besides pulling out a large caliber firearm and emptying your weapon on the little monster.

If two really want to eat you, you are pretty well fucked. We had boxer/pit mix rescue from the pound as a baby.  Mostly boxer but he had some of that pit  in his jaws.  Would never ever harm a person and was a great dog. Years later (about 30 pounds)  one night he takes down a raccoon in the back yard, and after the screaming was over he has the mostly dead coon's head  in his mouth waving it around. Wouldn't let go for anything. I finally tied him up, had a garden hose spraying water in his face while trying to pry his mouth open with a hockey stick to get it out. Nothing. Took a couple of whacks and he finally dropped it.  Everything they say is true.  Tremendous power and singleminded once they decide they are going to attack.  And this was a mix, but he was all pit for that couple of minutes.  I could not imagine trying to deal with a 50-60 pound pitbull un-armed who made up his mind he wanted to eat me.   Love dogs but they are not dogs, they can be/are  killers usually in the hands of owners who dont understand them and really should be banned.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, burndoc said:

One of my father's friends once told me. When a dog is attacking, stand sidewise because some are trained to go for crotch. Offer arm and lean forward so when he takes your non dominant arm you do not fall over. When clamped on arm hit jaw as hard as possible to break it. Fortunately i never had to use but was prepared a few times

you would need a baseball bat and a perfectly placed swing like Jose Canseco on steroids to break a pitbull's jaw.  Otherwise dad's friend had good plan. Maybe lie on the ground curled up and cover your neck and pray for help?    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cristoforo said:

you would need a baseball bat and a perfectly placed swing like Jose Canseco on steroids to break a pitbull's jaw.  Otherwise dad's friend had good plan. Maybe lie on the ground curled up and cover your neck and pray for help?    

Was years ago and German Shepards were more in vogue.  Jaws are weak though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, burndoc said:

Was years ago and German Shepards were more in vogue.  Jaws are weak though

Not so sure.  Either one would chew up your Jewjitsu blue belt and crap it out

The Rottweilers were the strongest and topped with 328 pounds of bite pressure. German Shepherds came in second with a 238 measured bite force, and the American Pit Bull Terrier came in third with 235 pounds of pressure.

The bite force of a German Shepherd  in psi is 238 or 108 kg compared to humans with 86 psi or 39 kg. The German Shepherd bite force is so strong which can break a bone of a human. The German Shepherd belongs to the top five breeds with the strongest jaw.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"... the dog had never displayed 'this type of behavior before ...," investigating deputies said.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now