Northy

All footage from AC35 Bermuda

Hey, does anyone know where to access all race footage from AC35 Bermuda? I want to relive all of the racing from the Louis Vuitton series but cant find it anywhere.

12 minutes ago, Northy said:

Hey, does anyone know where to access all race footage from AC35 Bermuda? I want to relive all of the racing from the Louis Vuitton series but cant find it anywhere.

There isn't anywhere. All footage of AC34 and 35 was removed shortly after Oracle lost the Cup.

I know, petty huh?! Team NZ has started posting short clips on youtube so i was wondering if they now own the footage? But i thought surely oracle would still?

30 minutes ago, Northy said:

I know, petty huh?! Team NZ has started posting short clips on youtube so i was wondering if they now own the footage? But i thought surely oracle would still?

Yep, it sure is. The only Full races I have left on my external hard drive are all of the Challenger Playoff finals (Artemis v ETNZ) and Races 5&6, 7&8, and 9 of AC35.

I have a good few on DVD but would like the others.

Japan-Sweden            6-June
Japan-Sweden            6 June
UK-NZ         (races1&2 replay)    6 June
Sweden-Japan    race5        7 June    
NZ-UK        race 6        7 June
Japan-Sweden    race 7        7 June
NZ-UK        race 8        7 June

Challenger Semi
NZ-UK                9 June
NZ-UK        race 11        9 June
NZ-UK        race 13        9 June
Sweden-Japan            9 June
Sweden-Japan    race 15        10 June

Challenger Final
Sweden-NZ    race 1        
Sweden-NZ    race 2
Sweden-NZ    race 3
Sweden-NZ    race 4        12 June
Sweden-NZ    race 5        12 June
Sweden-NZ    race 6 (2 parts)    12 June
Sweden-NZ    race 7        13 June

AC35
Race 1
Race 2
Race 3
Race 4

@sclarke Hey I would really like races 5,6,7,8,9.

I could put what you want of mine on a usb and send it to you?  My upload speed is 700 mb/sec so painful !

Could you put 5-9 on the USB and return it?

28 minutes ago, Kiwing said:

@sclarke Hey I would really like races 5,6,7,8,9.

I could put what you want of mine on a usb and send it to you?  My upload speed is 700 mb/sec so painful !

Could you put 5-9 on the USB and return it?

Sure, PM Me if you like.

What we don't know. and haven't asked about. is what happened to all this historic content?

Surely it didn't just end up in the bit bucket.

What do ET?NZ and Luna Rossa know about the subject and what are they doing about it?

Good chance  it is archived and there are plans to get it back on line as all the various aspects of AC36 are funded and flushed out.

Sure hope so anyway!

I have all of the footage from AC35. I will be out of town all of June, but if you remind me in July I can put up  a torrent with all of it.

• Like 1

Send the torrent link to ETNZ and tell them to pull their finger out

5 hours ago, pusslicker said:

I have all of the footage from AC35. I will be out of town all of June, but if you remind me in July I can put up  a torrent with all of it.

Legend!!!!

6 hours ago, pusslicker said:

That’s be awesome if you could!! Would also love to hear/watch the AC races with the NBC commentary too if anyone has it??

2 hours ago, HFC Hunter said:

Send the torrent link to ETNZ and tell them to pull their finger out

ETNZ are putting up short day by day look backs up on their twitter page lately - does anyone know if they’re producing those? If so they must have control/rights to the full coverage...

6 minutes ago, 1eyedkiwi said:

That’s be awesome if you could!! Would also love to hear/watch the AC races with the NBC commentary too if anyone has it??

I have cable through Comcast in the USA and can watch any race any time for free through the NBC Sports app. It is also Chrome-cast enabled, for onto big-screens. Other cable or sat services likely work too with the NBC app.

The Finals (AC Match itself) was free-to-air in the USA on NBC, they may not even require a service-provider login.

17 minutes ago, 1eyedkiwi said:

ETNZ are putting up short day by day look backs up on their twitter page lately - does anyone know if they’re producing those? If so they must have control/rights to the full coverage...

It's not clear they do have the rights yet - what they are doing is called 'fair use' it's different to being able to publish/broadcast the whole thing. 

FWIW winning the cup traditionally gave you ownership over the AC IP, but in this modern age of sports broadcast rights I suspect it's all a lot more complicated.

2 hours ago, Stingray~ said:

I have cable through Comcast in the USA and can watch any race any time for free through the NBC Sports app. It is also Chrome-cast enabled, for onto big-screens. Other cable or sat services likely work too with the NBC app.

The Finals (AC Match itself) was free-to-air in the USA on NBC, they may not even require a service-provider login.

Can’t find a way to access that from NZ unfortunately

Oh, I guess my adblocker blocks most of it? Normally just opens a single window when I click Download, close it & click again.

On 6/3/2018 at 3:48 AM, pusslicker said:

Hi mate, any chance you are back in town and able to post the footage you have? Would be really appreciated if you could! Cheers 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Northy said:

Hi mate, any chance you are back in town and able to post the footage you have? Would be really appreciated if you could! Cheers 

Yeah. I will start working on it in the next few days. Thanks for reminding me.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, pusslicker said:

Yeah. I will start working on it in the next few days. Thanks for reminding me.

Awesome, thanks for that 

On 7/6/2018 at 8:31 AM, pusslicker said:

Ok. Looks good now. This is all the coverage. Maybe missing one race, but not sure. 

Hey mate, I cant seem to get it to work, whats the best way to start the download?

1 hour ago, Northy said:

Hey mate, I cant seem to get it to work, whats the best way to start the download?

I just woke up. Try it now. There are a few people downloading it so it is working. 

• Like 1

On 7/8/2018 at 12:00 AM, pusslicker said:

I just woke up. Try it now. There are a few people downloading it so it is working. 

Downloaded successfully! Thanks for organizing all this, much appreciated!

• Like 1

Can someone seed this please. Would be awesome to have this coverage. I spent agers trying to find it the other day, Thanks

10 minutes ago, skiffman said:

Can someone seed this please. Would be awesome to have this coverage. I spent agers trying to find it the other day, Thanks

Isn't it the middle of the night in the Antipodes?

Tried to download as well but too many pop ups.

3 hours ago, Kia Ora said:

Tried to download as well but too many pop ups.

Run adblock, and make sure you are clicking the little magnet icom, not the plethora of fake download buttons in banners etc