multihuler

Fastest multihull, bank for the buck, with beds. $39K

Extra wide, 16ft,  fresh water, Reynolds 33, phrf rating is around -65, allowing you to play with the big boys.

This r33 was around $125 new and their values were destroyed when the 14ft wide models flipped over, It has been reported they can outrun a Formula 40 upwind and downwind, and of course they are overcanvased, so reefing is a good option.

Top of the line rudders and daggerboards are key to her speeds, coupled with triangulated x beams, giving her stiffness and allowing for lighter weight.

Screecher, code 0, spinnakers are not needed as you will always be going to weather,  it has a factory trailer but no title as it came from a titleless state, i would buy the trailer back for $8000 if not needed or want to mess with the paperwork.

My carbon trimaran is getting close to launching and the cat hasn't seen the water for over a year, used only in the summers for most of her life in fresh water lakes, so i am letting her go to a new thrill seeker.getPart-4.thumb.jpg.a0f3eb3d2f1e7d5382a0d6a1f4d2583a.jpg

Yes, i bought an ad.

No more excuses, $39,000,  Reno Nevada

1 hour ago, Rasputin22 said:

What happened to doing the R2AK on the Reynolds?

My wife and i run a children's non profit " Lexie's gift.com " from our home, in honor of our daughter who passed away right after the r2ak. the driving force in this years r2ak was a famous movie star, that did not complement a childrens organization.

The race to Alaska is a huge social media race,  the preperation, costs, effort is extensive, so you beat your drums to a large crowd, sailing under our name with a adult movie star on our team didn't seem like a good idea. 

2 hours ago, multihuler said:

Extra wide, 16ft,  fresh water, Reynolds 33, phrf rating is around -65, allowing you to play with the big boys.

This r33 was around $125 new and their values were destroyed when the 14ft wide models flipped over, It has been reported they can outrun a Formula 40 upwind and downwind, and of course they are overcanvased, so reefing is a good option.

Top of the line rudders and daggerboards are key to her speeds, coupled with triangulated x beams, giving her stiffness and allowing for lighter weight.

Screecher, code 0, spinnakers are not needed as you will always be going to weather,  it has a factory trailer but no title as it came from a titleless state, i would buy the trailer back for $8000 if not needed or want to mess with the paperwork.

My carbon trimaran is getting close to launching and the cat hasn't seen the water for over a year, used only in the summers for most of her life in fresh water lakes, so i am letting her go to a new thrill seeker.getPart-4.thumb.jpg.a0f3eb3d2f1e7d5382a0d6a1f4d2583a.jpg

Yes, i bought an ad.

5a4b10807159e_123951(1).thumb.jpg.6def5d5347251660d60810b48f2ba655.jpg

23 minutes ago, Rasputin22 said:

Ah, an adult movie star! Stormy Daniels?

Stormy might have been worth the publicity! Going to sea WITH the storm, 

Stormy,  leveur la foc. 

No, not so lucky

11 minutes ago, Chidz said:

hey @multihuler how would it go getting it into a container to bring it downunder?

If you spliced the mast it would be easy, i shipped a f40 cat to OZ, and it was inexpensive.

P

• Like 1

23 hours ago, multihuler said:

Try Bang for the buck

Without beds, gets you a carbon Class C, converted to a soft sail, with a Marstrom mast; see SA classifiedspost-51040-0-04591400-1481868946_thumb.jpgpost-51040-0-00931500-1481905269_thumb.jpeg

On 6/3/2018 at 1:55 AM, multihuler said:

Yes, i bought an ad.

I'm in the market looking feverishly at the moment and I agree it's very good bang for buck...... Faster than a F40..... Yeah NO..... 

Extra wide at 16ft.... A definite improvement on the others at 14ft but personally 18-20 ft is more me...

The F40 you shipped to OZ... was it TUKI..?   If so I hear it will be relaunched soon.

22 hours ago, ALL@SEA said:

Paging Pil007

Yep ... got it... keep looking for me.

20 hours ago, Dead air said:

This little thing is a giant killer and as a day boat... huge bang for buck.... Just not sure I want to be in a wetsuit all day.... Very tempting... Youtube has some great footage of it messing with Vodaphone (ORMA 60) and others in NZ

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PIL007 said:

I'm in the market looking feverishly at the moment and I agree it's very good bang for buck...... Faster than a F40..... Yeah NO..... 

Extra wide at 16ft.... A definite improvement on the others at 14ft but personally 18-20 ft is more me...

The F40 you shipped to OZ... was it TUKI..?   If so I hear it will be relaunched soon.

Yep ... got it... keep looking for me.

This little thing is a giant killer and as a day boat... huge bang for buck.... Just not sure I want to be in a wetsuit all day.... Very tempting... Youtube has some great footage of it messing with Vodaphone (ORMA 60) and others in NZ

16ft beam is perfect, just add racks for extra moment. The rudders are high aspect and the boat is 1000 pounds lighter  than a f40, so i wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't certain winds speeds and angles where the r33 had advantages. I was just quoting a famous r33 sailor..

Great to hear about Tuki, Superlube

On 6/2/2018 at 8:14 PM, Chidz said:

hey @multihuler how would it go getting it into a container to bring it downunder?

San Francisco is 4 hours away, my daughter and i stuffed the f40 into a container, i thought it was around $3500 or so.

The mast would need to be cut and spliced, i will check to see who has my old one, it was damaged in the parking lot, and it could be used in the splice.

To buy her at $31k, you can have the factory cradles without the trailer

5 minutes ago, multihuler said:

San Francisco is 4 hours away, my daughter and i stuffed the f40 into a container, i thought it was around $3500 or so.

The mast would need to be cut and spliced, i will check to see who has my old one, it was damaged in the parking lot, and it could be used in the splice.

interesting ...

A R33 will start in the Faerder race on 8. - will see how it do there...   just pity we cant start with our T-35 tri at about the same rating...   But - think I would add racks to a R33. I was a little surpriced about the weight of a F40 at around 2000kg  - but i maybe mixed it with the Marstrom buildt Extreme 40 at 1250kg - similar the R33 - that could be a tool for the R2AK; http://www.extreme40.org/buy

2 hours ago, Chidz said:

interesting ...

Not for me.... I put up a down payment today on a 38 ft boat

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PIL007 said:

Not for me.... I put up a down payment today on a 38 ft boat

Ooooo ....

• Like 1