Recommended Posts

I heard today that the gals will now be judged by their thoughts on things like their feelings on world affairs and puppies. I always thought this was the weakest part of the pageant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On whom? Pictures or it never happened!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

I heard today that the gals will now be judged by their thoughts on things like their feelings on world affairs and puppies. I always thought this was the weakest part of the pageant.

In the good old days when a nicely shaped, nice looking young lady made vapid utterances about peace, poverty or literacy while posing in a speedo we gawked at the speedo......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's on the net: Gretchen Carlson is the head of the pageant these days. Another tradition shot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, warbird said:

In the good old days when a nicely shaped, nice looking young lady made vapid utterances about peace, poverty or literacy while posing in a speedo we gawked at the speedo......

Oboy. You do know that women do not wear speedos? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, badlatitude said:

Oboy. You do know that women do not wear speedos? 

He was watching a different "miss" America.  Vietnamese version...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Speaking of which, it'll be a lot easier for a tranny to hide-the-sausage with the new format. Can't wait till one sneaks in!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think this is what Warbird was referring to:

IMG_4500-inline.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Oboy. You do know that women do not wear speedos? 

I swam in High School. The girls wore one piece form fitting (loved those forms) speedos too!!!!!! Am I to use a different name for one piece lycra????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Oboy. You do know that women do not wear speedos? 

??????

 

C6866383-6EF8-4C82-A747-61B7885A327E.jpeg

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Oboy. You do know that women do not wear speedos? 

Why are you a racist? Why are you sooooooo stupid?  Why is your memory shot to hell? Dickhead.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, warbird said:

I swam in High School. The girls wore one piece form fitting (loved those forms) speedos too!!!!!! Am I to use a different name for one piece lycra????

Sorry, you just set off my gaydar.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, badlatitude said:

Sorry, you just set off my gaydar.

 

1 minute ago, badlatitude said:

Sorry, you just set off my gaydar.

Homophobe much? Does it warble when you look in the mirror???????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Faggot leftyism has ruined perfectly good ol' male entrertainment..........

These cute young things are now being fed a load of horseshit that they can make a difference by hoping to effect change.  In the old days they did effect tumescent change, ahhhhhh, no longer......

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, warbird said:

Faggot leftyism has ruined perfectly good ol' male entrertainment..........

These cute young things are now being fed a load of horseshit that they can make a difference by hoping to effect change.  In the old days they did effect tumescent change, ahhhhhh, no longer......

It’s ok warbird, those trannies you chase will wear a speedo for ya

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ll have to back up Warbird on AAU pool workouts in the 60’s.

when the girls copped to how thin the suits were, they started wearing 2, except at swim meets.  And AAU rules dictated something like 62 degree water for meets, so things got, um interesting on both sides in what was really cold water.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Amati said:

I’ll have to back up Warbird on AAU pool workouts in the 60’s.

when the girls copped to how thin the suits were, they started wearing 2, except at swim meets.  And AAU rules dictated something like 62 degree water for meets, so things got, um interesting on both sides in what was really cold water.

 

Yeah..... "Turkey's done!!!!"

and

 "I know you said there would be.... 'shrinkage'..... But do you think it'll ever grow back?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Yeah..... "Turkey's done!!!!"

and

 "I know you said there would be.... 'shrinkage'..... But do you think it'll ever grow back?"

The green ones were the worst- they lost the dye because of chlorine chemical interaction, and they’d turn suddenly transparent.  This was a moment we all waited for. No liners in those suckers. When you’re doing 20,000 yard/day workouts, this happened more often than you’d think, especially in over chlorinated outdoor unheated pools.  In NW America, next to Puget Sound. At 6 in the morning.  Air temperature 55 degrees.  Novgorod water showers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How disappointing. The thread title looked so promising.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Sean said:

How disappointing. The thread title looked so promising.

Kind a faggoty if you are disappointed..........

My girls wore red which never seemed o get transparent enough.....:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, warbird said:

Kind a faggoty if you are disappointed..........

My girls wore red which never seemed o get transparent enough.....:lol:

You were hoping your daughters bathers would become transparent?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Warpedbird seems rather fixated on "faggots" recently.

I presume everyone but he knows what that is an indication of?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, warbird said:

Faggot leftyism has ruined perfectly good ol' male entrertainment..........

These cute young things are now being fed a load of horseshit that they can make a difference by hoping to effect change.  In the old days they did effect tumescent change, ahhhhhh, no longer......

the fk are you on about, righty? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

I heard today that the gals will now be judged by their thoughts on things like their feelings on world affairs and puppies. I always thought this was the weakest part of the pageant.

Didn't know they could think.  The Donald needs to get a little more involved in the pageant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

I heard today that the gals will now be judged by their thoughts on things like their feelings on world affairs and puppies. I always thought this was the weakest part of the pageant.

I quit watching at least 20 years ago but this caught my eye:

Carlson said the evening gown portion of the program will be revamped. "We're no longer judging women when they come out in their chosen attire — their evening wear, whatever they choose to do. It's gonna be what comes out of their mouth that we're interested in, when they talk about their social impact initiatives." https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2018/06/05/miss-america-swimsuit-competition-gretchen-carlson/672148002/

And: Carlson said she is hopeful this pivot will attract candidates of all shapes and sizes. 

Early reports indicate several noted females are signing up, including Honey Boo Boo, Hillary Clinton, Chelsea Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, Ivanka Trump, and Jared Kushner.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Sean said:

How disappointing. The thread title looked so promising.

It's as bad as that damn Victoria's Secret advertising Women's Lingerie Hall Off.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

I heard today that the gals will now be judged by their thoughts on things like their feelings on world affairs and puppies. I always thought this was the weakest part of the pageant.

Not the same pageant but this one is a classic.

 

Here's what we will be getting from the girls.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

It jumped the shark when Gretchen Carlson took over.  I haven't watched in years - suspect it'll be gone in 2 or 3. 

And it’ll be about as sexy as Gretchen Carlson, if it ever was...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They are consistently pretty girls, you have to give them that.

Most of them should keep their mouths shut except to smile though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Amati said:

And it’ll be about as sexy as Gretchen Carlson, if it ever was...

Your reply made me think about something - I think that objectifying anyone, assigning value to the whole person based upon superficial appearance is wrong - but, if superficial appearance is so unimportant to everyone, why are there so many people sweating it out in the gyms, buying nice clothes, makeup, dental veneers, etc??? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Getting rid of the swimsuit competition will be great for TV ratings. Now we can get more coverage of the contestant's views on world hunger, peace in the Middle East, global warming, and whale hunting. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

Your reply made me think about something - I think that objectifying anyone, assigning value to the whole person based upon superficial appearance is wrong - but, if superficial appearance is so unimportant to everyone, why are there so many people sweating it out in the gyms, buying nice clothes, makeup, dental veneers, etc???

Feminist logic.

image.png.186404e8a049cfa472c5e8d1d75b7d7a.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RKoch said:

What happens when a beauty contestant enters politics...

 

 

Reagan save Harley Davidson?

WTF?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

Your reply made me think about something - I think that objectifying anyone, assigning value to the whole person based upon superficial appearance is wrong - but, if superficial appearance is so unimportant to everyone, why are there so many people sweating it out in the gyms, buying nice clothes, makeup, dental veneers, etc??? 

 

Billion dollar industries world wide, and no way to talk about it in polite society...

Its look-ism, pure and simple, but that’s what racism tends to be too, so the Miss America Pageant is run by an alablaster skinned (Shakespeare reference there!) blonde.

And so it goes....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

Your reply made me think about something - I think that objectifying anyone, assigning value to the whole person based upon superficial appearance is wrong - but, if superficial appearance is so unimportant to everyone, why are there so many people sweating it out in the gyms, buying nice clothes, makeup, dental veneers, etc??? 

 

I noticed you didn't mention breast implants.  For this argument those would be untouchables.  Oh, wait that doesn't sound right.  Sacred Cows?  No, that won't work either.  There must be some udder word.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

You milked that joke.

It was the breast he could do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Reagan save Harley Davidson?

WTF?

Didn't they tariff import bikes over 700 cc 83-84 era?  Had a rash of 700 cc sport bikes and maybe cruisers in that era as Harley worked to shed it's AMF image.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

They are consistently pretty girls, you have to give them that.

Most of them should keep their mouths shut except to smile though.

Give them a little credit.  There's at least one other reason for them to open their mouths.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, RKoch said:

Getting rid of the swimsuit competition will be great for TV ratings. Now we can get more coverage of the contestant's views on world hunger, peace in the Middle East, global warming, and whale hunting. 

Can't wait.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Feminist logic.

image.png.186404e8a049cfa472c5e8d1d75b7d7a.png

3rd wave feminism!  Ironic, no?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Miss America goes down"????  Is this now replacing the swimsuit competition?  Are they going to televise it?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:

"Miss America goes down"????  Is this now replacing the swimsuit competition?  Are they going to televise it?  

Let's hope not. I see a series of smarter women like:

image.png.cb216c656dc588231a7d57b29e53c832.png

image.png.2dedcdf5ebd8023777881435cc422212.png

image.png.25952f9e2520b5798126e382a4fbec11.png

 

image.png.4687ed26e7cedaf83904e4e6380ae093.png

image.png.02696438d5f1917f782b912928f0dbe4.png

image.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

Let's hope not. I see a series of smarter women like:

image.png.cb216c656dc588231a7d57b29e53c832.png

image.png.2dedcdf5ebd8023777881435cc422212.png

image.png.25952f9e2520b5798126e382a4fbec11.png

 

image.png.4687ed26e7cedaf83904e4e6380ae093.png

image.png.02696438d5f1917f782b912928f0dbe4.png

image.png

 

9nohQh4.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Clearly one of us missed my joke: that I, for one, wouldn't want to watch the new breed of Miss America candidates give blow jobs. Your viewing habits obviously vary.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now