I heard today that the gals will now be judged by their thoughts on things like their feelings on world affairs and puppies. I always thought this was the weakest part of the pageant.

On whom? Pictures or it never happened!

12 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

I heard today that the gals will now be judged by their thoughts on things like their feelings on world affairs and puppies. I always thought this was the weakest part of the pageant.

In the good old days when a nicely shaped, nice looking young lady made vapid utterances about peace, poverty or literacy while posing in a speedo we gawked at the speedo......

It's on the net: Gretchen Carlson is the head of the pageant these days. Another tradition shot. 

5 minutes ago, warbird said:

In the good old days when a nicely shaped, nice looking young lady made vapid utterances about peace, poverty or literacy while posing in a speedo we gawked at the speedo......

Oboy. You do know that women do not wear speedos? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, badlatitude said:

He was watching a different "miss" America.  Vietnamese version...

• Like 2

Speaking of which, it'll be a lot easier for a tranny to hide-the-sausage with the new format. Can't wait till one sneaks in!

I think this is what Warbird was referring to:

IMG_4500-inline.jpg

9 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

I swam in High School. The girls wore one piece form fitting (loved those forms) speedos too!!!!!! Am I to use a different name for one piece lycra????

14 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

??????

C6866383-6EF8-4C82-A747-61B7885A327E.jpeg

• Downvote 1

16 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Why are you a racist? Why are you sooooooo stupid?  Why is your memory shot to hell? Dickhead.....

6 minutes ago, warbird said:

I swam in High School. The girls wore one piece form fitting (loved those forms) speedos too!!!!!! Am I to use a different name for one piece lycra????

Sorry, you just set off my gaydar.

• Like 1

Homophobe much? Does it warble when you look in the mirror???????

Faggot leftyism has ruined perfectly good ol' male entrertainment..........

These cute young things are now being fed a load of horseshit that they can make a difference by hoping to effect change.  In the old days they did effect tumescent change, ahhhhhh, no longer......

• Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, warbird said:

These cute young things are now being fed a load of horseshit that they can make a difference by hoping to effect change.  In the old days they did effect tumescent change, ahhhhhh, no longer......

It’s ok warbird, those trannies you chase will wear a speedo for ya

I’ll have to back up Warbird on AAU pool workouts in the 60’s.

when the girls copped to how thin the suits were, they started wearing 2, except at swim meets.  And AAU rules dictated something like 62 degree water for meets, so things got, um interesting on both sides in what was really cold water.

28 minutes ago, Amati said:

I’ll have to back up Warbird on AAU pool workouts in the 60’s.

when the girls copped to how thin the suits were, they started wearing 2, except at swim meets.  And AAU rules dictated something like 62 degree water for meets, so things got, um interesting on both sides in what was really cold water.

Yeah..... "Turkey's done!!!!"

and

"I know you said there would be.... 'shrinkage'..... But do you think it'll ever grow back?"

20 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Yeah..... "Turkey's done!!!!"

and

"I know you said there would be.... 'shrinkage'..... But do you think it'll ever grow back?"

The green ones were the worst- they lost the dye because of chlorine chemical interaction, and they’d turn suddenly transparent.  This was a moment we all waited for. No liners in those suckers. When you’re doing 20,000 yard/day workouts, this happened more often than you’d think, especially in over chlorinated outdoor unheated pools.  In NW America, next to Puget Sound. At 6 in the morning.  Air temperature 55 degrees.  Novgorod water showers.

How disappointing. The thread title looked so promising.

17 minutes ago, Sean said:

Kind a faggoty if you are disappointed..........

My girls wore red which never seemed o get transparent enough.....:lol:

2 hours ago, warbird said:

Kind a faggoty if you are disappointed..........

My girls wore red which never seemed o get transparent enough.....:lol:

You were hoping your daughters bathers would become transparent?

Warpedbird seems rather fixated on "faggots" recently.

I presume everyone but he knows what that is an indication of?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, warbird said:

the fk are you on about, righty? 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

Didn't know they could think.  The Donald needs to get a little more involved in the pageant.

I quit watching at least 20 years ago but this caught my eye:

Carlson said the evening gown portion of the program will be revamped. "We're no longer judging women when they come out in their chosen attire — their evening wear, whatever they choose to do. It's gonna be what comes out of their mouth that we're interested in, when they talk about their social impact initiatives." https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2018/06/05/miss-america-swimsuit-competition-gretchen-carlson/672148002/

And: Carlson said she is hopeful this pivot will attract candidates of all shapes and sizes. 

Early reports indicate several noted females are signing up, including Honey Boo Boo, Hillary Clinton, Chelsea Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, Ivanka Trump, and Jared Kushner.

8 hours ago, Sean said:

It's as bad as that damn Victoria's Secret advertising Women's Lingerie Hall Off.

Not the same pageant but this one is a classic.

Here's what we will be getting from the girls.

3 hours ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

It jumped the shark when Gretchen Carlson took over.  I haven't watched in years - suspect it'll be gone in 2 or 3. 

And it’ll be about as sexy as Gretchen Carlson, if it ever was...

They are consistently pretty girls, you have to give them that.

Most of them should keep their mouths shut except to smile though.

4 minutes ago, Amati said:

And it’ll be about as sexy as Gretchen Carlson, if it ever was...

Your reply made me think about something - I think that objectifying anyone, assigning value to the whole person based upon superficial appearance is wrong - but, if superficial appearance is so unimportant to everyone, why are there so many people sweating it out in the gyms, buying nice clothes, makeup, dental veneers, etc??? 

Getting rid of the swimsuit competition will be great for TV ratings. Now we can get more coverage of the contestant's views on world hunger, peace in the Middle East, global warming, and whale hunting. 

1 minute ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

Your reply made me think about something - I think that objectifying anyone, assigning value to the whole person based upon superficial appearance is wrong - but, if superficial appearance is so unimportant to everyone, why are there so many people sweating it out in the gyms, buying nice clothes, makeup, dental veneers, etc???

Feminist logic.

image.png.186404e8a049cfa472c5e8d1d75b7d7a.png

• Like 1

Just now, RKoch said:

What happens when a beauty contestant enters politics...

Reagan save Harley Davidson?

WTF?

16 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

Billion dollar industries world wide, and no way to talk about it in polite society...

Its look-ism, pure and simple, but that’s what racism tends to be too, so the Miss America Pageant is run by an alablaster skinned (Shakespeare reference there!) blonde.

And so it goes....

18 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

I noticed you didn't mention breast implants.  For this argument those would be untouchables.  Oh, wait that doesn't sound right.  Sacred Cows?  No, that won't work either.  There must be some udder word.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

You milked that joke.

It was the breast he could do.

2 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Reagan save Harley Davidson?

WTF?

Didn't they tariff import bikes over 700 cc 83-84 era?  Had a rash of 700 cc sport bikes and maybe cruisers in that era as Harley worked to shed it's AMF image.

4 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

They are consistently pretty girls, you have to give them that.

Most of them should keep their mouths shut except to smile though.

Give them a little credit.  There's at least one other reason for them to open their mouths.

4 hours ago, RKoch said:

Getting rid of the swimsuit competition will be great for TV ratings. Now we can get more coverage of the contestant's views on world hunger, peace in the Middle East, global warming, and whale hunting. 

Can't wait.

8 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Feminist logic.

image.png.186404e8a049cfa472c5e8d1d75b7d7a.png

3rd wave feminism!  Ironic, no?  

"Miss America goes down"????  Is this now replacing the swimsuit competition?  Are they going to televise it?  

3 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:

"Miss America goes down"????  Is this now replacing the swimsuit competition?  Are they going to televise it?  

Let's hope not. I see a series of smarter women like:

image.png.cb216c656dc588231a7d57b29e53c832.png

image.png.2dedcdf5ebd8023777881435cc422212.png

image.png.25952f9e2520b5798126e382a4fbec11.png

image.png.4687ed26e7cedaf83904e4e6380ae093.png

image.png.02696438d5f1917f782b912928f0dbe4.png

image.png

27 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

Let's hope not. I see a series of smarter women like:

image.png.cb216c656dc588231a7d57b29e53c832.png

image.png.2dedcdf5ebd8023777881435cc422212.png

image.png.25952f9e2520b5798126e382a4fbec11.png

image.png.4687ed26e7cedaf83904e4e6380ae093.png

image.png.02696438d5f1917f782b912928f0dbe4.png

image.png

9nohQh4.jpg

Clearly one of us missed my joke: that I, for one, wouldn't want to watch the new breed of Miss America candidates give blow jobs. Your viewing habits obviously vary.