Sign in to follow this  
Nailing Malarkey Too

Merkel Photo was more fake news. (from Merkel)

Oh how shameful. Dear Angela, what have you done? You post a photo on your feed and it goes viral. You laying down the law to a petulant Trump? 

Sure thing Murky. Only you forgot other people have cameras too. 

merkel-768x512.jpg.60668d8c789de84c9fadd7a960a3afbd.jpg

• Downvote 2

10 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Paints a different [picture; no?

I wish I knew what the fuck you were talking about. 

• Like 1

It appears Nailing Happy Hillary Malarkey believes only one photo from each occasion can be legit. He has that one from the G7 Summit, so all others are faked. 

19 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Ronald Reagan was the Teflon president.

Trump is proving to be the first Corbomite President

Is that like Vegemite?

5 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

It appears Nailing Happy Hillary Malarkey believes only one photo from each occasion can be legit. He has that one from the G7 Summit, so all others are faked. 

He is rather simple-minded.

7 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

He thinks the photo with Trump's arms crossed is faked?!?!?

I'd rather hear that from Jack himself. Because if that is the case he has really gone off the deep end this time.

31 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Faked photos. 

As opposed to your belief that an Angel appeared in upstate New York and gave Joseph Smith some plates.

YCMTSU.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, benwynn said:

I'd rather hear that from Jack himself. Because if that is the case he has really gone off the deep end this time.

The intended impression is a lie. So yeah the photo constitutes fake news when coupled with the intention to create a false impression. 

• Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

The intended impression is a lie. So yeah the photo constitutes fake news when coupled with the intention to create a false impression. 

"Intended impression"? "False impression"? Are you fucking serious?  The photo is real. It happened. Are you seriously suggesting that you and your fellow Trump supporters are so incredibly sensitive that you need actual REAL photographs suppressed if they so much as reflect an ",intended impression"?. Do they need to be deleted permanently? A sincere apology issued? How can this wound be healed? 

Jesus H Christ. You are a bigger cunt than I thought you were.

The Morman church claim that the Deseret Ranch in Florida is the worlds largest cattle ranch. At only 312,000 acres it is in fact only about one sixth the size of Anna station in South Australia. (1.9 million acres). Jack that  fucked up religion of your is the home of fake news, but anyone stupid enough to give 10% of their income to a bunch of sky fairies worshippers will belive anything.  Even the horseshit that comes out of the Orange clowns mouth. Nothing better than a bit of blind faith. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

The Morman church claim that the Deseret Ranch in Florida is the worlds largest cattle ranch. At only 312,000 acres it is in fact only about one sixth the size of Anna station in South Australia. (1.9 million acres). Jack that  fucked up religion of your is the home of fake news, but anyone stupid enough to give 10% of their income to a bunch of sky fairies worshippers will belive anything.  Even the horseshit that comes out of the Orange clowns mouth. Nothing better than a bit of blind faith. 

You sound like you are stating factual information but have an "intended impression".  That means it's not factual now. And that you've hurt Jack's feelings.

I hope you are proud of yourself.

Jack the founder of your fucked up beliefs was tarred and feathered for making sexual advances to a minor in 1832. He also enjoyed porking around behind his wife's back. He was the original pussy grabber. Of course the LDS claim this is fake news, yet they are historically documented facts.  I gather this is where you get your moral compass from and explains your adoration for lying pieces of shit. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, benwynn said:

You sound like you are stating factual information but have an "intended impression".  That means it's not factual now. And that you've hurt Jack's feelings.

I hope you are proud of yourself.

I am a bad man. 

Check out Jack's Avatar. It seems to be an Obama logo, but something looks amiss.  

Anybody detect an "intended impression"? 

40 minutes ago, benwynn said:

"Intended impression"? "False impression"? Are you fucking serious?  The photo is real. It happened. Are you seriously suggesting that you and your fellow Trump supporters are so incredibly sensitive that you need actual REAL photographs suppressed if they so much as reflect an ",intended impression"?. Do they need to be deleted permanently? A sincere apology issued? How can this wound be healed? 

4k @ 120fps is now  a staple for News photographers. Each frame has the ability to convey a different impression. You have all just spent a day fawning over a frame that you think captures your interpretation of the G7. Yet a frame a few seconds removed show laughter, smiles and a seemingly friendly encounter not the stare down in the frame you are all so emotionally attached to. 

So yes. It is just one more way the left tells and sells its propaganda. Fake news. 

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

First of all what is a "Morman" church?

Are you saying I have made such a claim? I don't think I ever have. A google search for that ranch only makes the claim that the Deseret Ranch is the largest calving operation in the US. With something like 50,000 head in the breeding pool producing 35,000 - 40,000 calves per year. A peak population of around 85,000 head of cattle.

In contrast Anna Station has 17,000 head. I guess it matters how you define largest. 

You of course have a reference for your accusation/claim in red above? Or are you a liar too?

• Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

4k @ 120fps is now  a staple for News photographers. Each frame has the ability to convey a different impression. You have all just spent a day fawning over a frame that you think captures your interpretation of the G7. Yet a frame a few seconds removed show laughter, smiles and a seemingly friendly encounter not the stare down in the frame you are all so emotionally attached to. 

So yes. It is just one more way the left tells and sells its propaganda. Fake news. 

I'm not fawning over anything. I have not expressed an interpretation of the G7. I'm not emotionally attached to any photo of it. 

You are the one throwing a hissy fit and  starting a thread on YOUR  interpretation of the G7 and selectively pulling out a photo that captures YOUR interpretation.  Claiming YOURS is real and the other is fake.

Any REAL photo or any REAL story that portrays Trump in a negative light is "Fake News". That's the narrative that Trump has repeated enough times for you to swallow like a good little Trump sycophant. 

It's so obvious it's pathetic. But keep it up. I enjoy it when you make a complete fool of yourself. 

5 minutes ago, benwynn said:

I'm not fawning over anything. I have not expressed an interpretation of the G7. I'm not emotionally attached to any photo of it. 

You are the one throwing a hissy fit and  starting a thread on YOUR  interpretation of the G7 and selectively pulling out a photo that captures YOUR interpretation.  Claiming YOURS is real and the other is fake.

Any REAL photo or any REAL story that portrays Trump in a negative light is "Fake News". That's the narrative that Trump has repeated enough times for you to swallow like a good little Trump sycophant. 

It's so obvious it's pathetic. But keep it up. I enjoy it when you make a complete fool of yourself

You must have so little joy. I'm sad for you.

• Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Actually were overjoyed, you give us so much to laugh at.

1 hour ago, benwynn said:

You haven't been paying attention then. ;) 

28 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:
1 hour ago, LB 15 said:
This quote is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by LB 15.

It is the spelling mistake that gets under your skin enough to provoke a reaction to someone you otherwise ignore. Which clearly worked. 

15 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

I know. It's pretty rough.  I don't even have a hero that gets my panties in a bunch when I see a negative photo of him.  In that respect, if you don't mind, I'd like to experience some joy in living vicariously through you. Is there a brand of tissue to cry with that you recommend?

1 minute ago, benwynn said:

I know. It's pretty rough.  I don't even have a hero that gets my panties in a bunch when I see a negative photo of him.  In that respect, if you don't mind, I'd like to experience some joy in living vicariously through you. Is there a brand of tissue to cry with that you recommend?

Nope.

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Looks like everyone in the room is laughing at Trump. And as usual, he sits there with his mouth open wondering what the joke is. Reminds me of some in this forum. Dotard.

17 minutes ago, bhyde said:

Looks like everyone in the room is laughing at Trump. And as usual, he sits there with his mouth open wondering what the joke is. Reminds me of some in this forum. Dotard.

Well, we know where Baron got the retard gene from. 

• Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, RKoch said:

Seriously you are taking a shot at the kid?   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Are you saying I have made such a claim? I don't think I ever have. A google search for that ranch only makes the claim that the Deseret Ranch is the largest calving operation in the US. With something like 50,000 head in the breeding pool producing 35,000 - 40,000 calves per year. A peak population of around 85,000 head of cattle.

In contrast Anna Station has 17,000 head. I guess it matters how you define largest. 

You of course have a reference for your accusation/claim in red above? Or are you a liar too?

Did I say you said it? No I didn't. I did not realise you were the sole spokesmen for the Mormons? As for the number of cattle, well that could be fake news...

That's your best shot? That is embarrassingly lame. 

Not as lame as cheering for a guy how lies about his height. And everything else. 

IMG_6720.JPG

27 minutes ago, RKoch said:

I think that's kinda off limits.  He didn't buy a ticket on this bus ride....

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RKoch said:

Come on man, family is off-limits. Only slime goes there.

7 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Oh how shameful. Dear Angela, what have you done? You post a photo on your feed and it goes viral. You laying down the law to a petulant Trump? 

It's not the same photo you lying cunt.

Tell us all how you can support a Pussy grabber?  How the fuck can you support a lying cheating Pussy Grabber?

?format=300w

5 hours ago, Mike G said:

I think that's kinda off limits.  He didn't buy a ticket on this bus ride....

Agree with you. Leave the kid out of it. 

9 hours ago, TMSAIL said:

Seriously you are taking a shot at the kid?   

They have nowhere else to go.  Forgive them, today is a crushing defeat and they are are in about the same state of mind they were in Nov 9th 2016. 

• Downvote 1

7 hours ago, Bent Sailor said:

Come on man, underage family is off-limits. Only slime goes there.

FIFY

My comment above was really more intended to insult Cheeto Benito, but I did use the kid as ammunition. I apologize for that.

12 hours ago, RKoch said:

Ivanka, Don Jr, and Eric are fair game. Baron is not.

15 hours ago, benwynn said:

Only this time? 

13 hours ago, bhyde said:

Why the fuck is he the only one sitting down? 

You’d think he’d being showing off his height, physique and impeccable health at an event like this. 

17 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

I just took a dump on your pettiness.

1 minute ago, mad said:

You’d think he’d being showing off his height, physique and impeccable health at an event like this. 

If you watch the evolution of that scene, you see the other leaders all  congregate around a seated Trump. 

They gravitated to him. Even when they don't realize it, his presence dominates. The reinterpretation of that scene by the robotic left are illustrative of the left's mental blinders and their dogmatic propensity to always see only a negative interpretation of anything Trump.

• Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

If you watch the evolution of that scene, you see the other leaders all  congregate around a seated Trump. 

They gravitated to him. Even when they don't realize it, his presence dominates. 

Do you have some tissues handy to clean up when you have finished?

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, mad said:

Consider ourselves lucky he didn't pull his junk out and challenge Merkle to a dick contest. 

23 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

They gravitated to him. Even when they don't realize it, his presence dominates. 

And that’s the final hilarious nail in your coffin of delusion :lol: :lol:

seek help, you really need it. :wacko:

4 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

They have nowhere else to go.  Forgive them, today is a crushing defeat and they are are in about the same state of mind they were in Nov 9th 2016. 

Who in the fuck is THEY?  One person went there. Stop with your generalizing tribal horseshit. Enough already.

39 minutes ago, mad said:

His bone spurs were giving him hell.

Tell us all how you can support this lying scumbag?

Tell is all how you can ignore the pussy grabbing and lying?

The conclusion I have come to in the absence of you explanation, it that you think that those actions are qualities of leadership.

President Trump has made 3,001 false or misleading claims so far

In the 466 days since he took the oath of office, President Trump has made 3,001 false or misleading claims, according to The Fact Checker’s database that analyzes, categorizes and tracks every suspect statement uttered by the president.

That’s an average of nearly 6.5 claims a day.

When we first started this project for the president’s first 100 days, he averaged 4.9 claims a day. Slowly, the average number of claims has been creeping up.

49 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Do you have some tissues handy to clean up when you have finished?

I do. Unfortunately for you there is no cleanup after the hateful things you say. Why do you have such a back heart. 

3 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

I do. Unfortunately for you there is no cleanup after the hateful things you say. Why do you have such a back heart. 

What the fuck is a back heart? Is there also a front heart or maybe a side heart?

Handy Tip #237: After beating off to your messiah, give yourself a little time to recover before posting. You're not 14 anymore.

As far as the picture goes. It's pretty common for parents to sit their children down for a scolding. I'm glad that the adults in the room keep a calm and cheerful demeanor so the child got the message without any long lasting trauma that excessive anger could bring. Props EU.

11 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Tell us all how you can support this lying scumbag? 

Tell is all how you can ignore the pussy grabbing and lying

Do you consider that those actions are qualities of leadership?

15 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

A spelling mistake Jack? But didn't you give me shit about making one yesterday? 

And you are right about having to live with my hateful comments. No begging forgiveness from the sky fairys for us atheists. You must spend a fair bit of time on your knees each night.

54 minutes ago, random said:

That's like what. One half the number of times Obama lied that you can keep your doctor or I did not let Iran circumvent US banking sanctions.

Give it a rest. You don't erase the terrible lies Obama told but calling a brag about the size of Trumps inaugural audience a "Lie". 

Exaggerations, jokes and anecdotal stories that are never 100% true are not lies. You can keep your doctor was a lie and a terrible lie that Obama knew full well was a lie and he told it with callus intent to lie repeatedly. He also said he never interfere with or sought reports from the FBI on continuing investigations but the Strzok, Page texts contradicted him directly 

The relevant text, from Page to Strzok, revealed that "potus wants to know everything we're doing." Page sent this message on September 2, 2016, announcing to her lover that she had a meeting to discuss "TPs for D" — talking points for the director, i.e. James Comey, director of the FBI — because of Obama's interest.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/lisa-page-said-obama-wants-know-everything-fisa-applications/

And NBC

one particular set of texts between Strzok and Page — who were romantically involved — revealed that the two had been tasked with preparing talking points for then-FBI Director James Comey because Obama apparently wanted to be kept abreast of the case.

In a Sept. 2, 2016, text exchange, Page writes that she was preparing the talking points because "potus wants to know everything we’re doing." Potus is an acronym for president of the United States.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/fbi-texts-obama-wants-know-everything-we-re-doing-n845531

36 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

A spelling mistake Jack? But didn't you give me shit about making one yesterday? 

And you are right about having to live with my hateful comments. No begging forgiveness from the sky fairys for us atheists. You must spend a fair bit of time on your knees each night.

We each make a choice to be decent or not. Has nothing to do with any Diety. 

5 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Diety? Is that something Oprah is peddling?

58 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

So why choose to be such a cunt?

That's like what. One half the number of times Obama lied that you can keep your doctor or I did not let Iran circumvent US banking sanctions.

Give it a rest. You don't erase the terrible lies Obama told but calling a brag about the size of Trumps inaugural audience a "Lie". 

Exaggerations, jokes and anecdotal stories that are never 100% true are not lies. You can keep your doctor was a lie and a terrible lie that Obama knew full well was a lie and he told it with callus intent to lie repeatedly. He also said he never interfere with or sought reports from the FBI on continuing investigations but the Strzok, Page texts contradicted him directly 

The relevant text, from Page to Strzok, revealed that "potus wants to know everything we're doing." Page sent this message on September 2, 2016, announcing to her lover that she had a meeting to discuss "TPs for D" — talking points for the director, i.e. James Comey, director of the FBI — because of Obama's interest.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/lisa-page-said-obama-wants-know-everything-fisa-applications/

And NBC

one particular set of texts between Strzok and Page — who were romantically involved — revealed that the two had been tasked with preparing talking points for then-FBI Director James Comey because Obama apparently wanted to be kept abreast of the case.

In a Sept. 2, 2016, text exchange, Page writes that she was preparing the talking points because "potus wants to know everything we’re doing." Potus is an acronym for president of the United States.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/fbi-texts-obama-wants-know-everything-we-re-doing-n845531

I once said I had not invoked your son. I truly believed I had not. You called me on it and showed me I was mistaken. I apologized. 

You continue to call that a lie, when it comes nowhere near the standard you cite for President Obama’s remark. 

Why do you do this shit?  Do you get off on being called out for your inconsistencies and hypocrisy?  

You are a deeply troubled individual. 

He's just another asshole fanatic.

They're all much the same.

That's like what. One half the number of times Obama lied that you can keep your doctor

Got a link for that you lying shill?

Didn't think so.

image.png.cb898df9424d5b4cae352f9e175153e8.png

21 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

He's just another asshole fanatic.

They're all much the same.

No, he is a special asshole fanatic. An asshole major.

22 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

No, he is a special asshole fanatic. An asshole major.

A short-bus asshole fanatic. Too stupid to do anything other than regularly cum all over himself. One of the most amusing village idiots I've seen. 

52 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I once said I had not invoked your son. I truly believed I had not. You called me on it and showed me I was mistaken. I apologized. 

You continue to call that a lie, when it comes nowhere near the standard you cite for President Obama’s remark. 

Why do you do this shit?  Do you get off on being called out for your inconsistencies and hypocrisy?  

You are a deeply troubled individual. 

you dodged the point of the thread something you always say I do.

you dodged the point of the thread something you always say I do.

You cannot remain consistent. 

Well, other than consistently being pantsed. 

6 hours ago, RKoch said:

Consider ourselves lucky he didn't pull his junk out and challenge Merkle to a dick contest. 

While she probably has a bigger dick. Trump is certainly THE bigger dick. Kinda like Barack was a bigger pussy than Michelle.

WL