Sign in to follow this  
kent_island_sailor

Trump got rolled

Well, I am happy to learn that the President didn’t get “rolled”. 

Yeah, he lies.  But, at least he didn’t get “rolled”.  Woo Hoo!

Hopefully, we will soon learn he outsmarted the valet who short-sheeted his bed  

MAGA!

As long as we set that bar low enough, he’ll continue to exceed expectations. 

5 hours ago, Dog said:

I don't know how to dumb it down for you any more than that.

No-one believes that.

1 minute ago, Raz'r said:

The word "Hostage" is a lie, and you know it.

You could say "American Citizens held in NK Prison for breaking NK Law"

Hostages implies they are political prisoners - ala Iran & the Embassy Personnel.

These were stupid americans who broke the law.  Am I glad they're home? Yes. But give it time, some more stupid missionaries will sneak in and get arrested. 

But - all you understand is 

"You Lie"

Only to the truly naive. Not even Vox is that naive.

6 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

News.  Read it.

You made the claim...back it up.

8 minutes ago, Dog said:
9 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

LIE the SK govt was blindsided and dismayed by decision to stop war games. US troops very unhappy as it puts their lives at risk

Cite

Many people are saying it?

1 hour ago, Dog said:

You made the claim...back it up.

You are a idiot.  I could cite all I want and you’d deny it.  Hint it wasn’t reported of Faux news.

2 hours ago, Dog said:

What you consider a "strange reason" is simply that it's true. Trump did not get rolled. You purport to value truth.

ComradeDog.thumb.jpg.63e6fba51dcb46aa25a7cb9d57e12d63.jpg

3 hours ago, Dog said:

What you consider a "strange reason" is simply that it's true. Trump did not get rolled. You purport to value truth.

I do value truth.  Which is why I find President Trump so abhorrent.

1 hour ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

Google it you lieing fuck.

No....I back up my assertions with facts and the fact is that S Korea celebrated the summit, they just did. Calling the truth a lie doesn't make it so.

1 minute ago, Bus Driver said:

That something is in fact true is not really a "strange reason" for believing its true, is it?

How about you and dumbcunt Jeff create your own safe space forum for liars Dog?

4 minutes ago, Dog said:

No....I back up my assertions with facts and the fact is that S Korea celebrated the summit, they just did. Calling the truth a lie doesn't make it so.

https://www.militarytimes.com/flashpoints/2018/06/17/looming-war-games-suspension-raises-concern-in-seoul/

After being blindsided by President Donald Trump’s decision to shelve major U.S. military exercises in South Korea

15 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

How about you and dumbcunt Jeff create your own safe space forum for liars Dog?

https://www.militarytimes.com/flashpoints/2018/06/17/looming-war-games-suspension-raises-concern-in-seoul/

SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA 

South Korea on Tuesday presented a united front with the U.S. on a decision to call off major joint military drills, one week after President Donald Trump's surprise announcement that he would suspend such exercises with the longtime Asian ally.

Shortly after the U.S. and South Korean militaries formally announced the Ulchi Freedom Guardian exercises slated for August had been called off, Seoul's Defense Ministry said the decision was necessary to support ongoing talks both countries have with North Korea.

"South Korea and the U.S. made the decision as we believe this will contribute to maintaining such momentum," said Choi Hyun-soo, the ministry's spokeswoman.

https://www.thenewstribune.com/news/nation-world/article213431559.html

16 minutes ago, Dog said:

SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA 

South Korea on Tuesday presented a united front with the U.S. on a decision to call off major joint military drills, one week after President Donald Trump's surprise announcement that he would suspend such exercises with the longtime Asian ally.

Shortly after the U.S. and South Korean militaries formally announced the Ulchi Freedom Guardian exercises slated for August had been called off, Seoul's Defense Ministry said the decision was necessary to support ongoing talks both countries have with North Korea.

"South Korea and the U.S. made the decision as we believe this will contribute to maintaining such momentum," said Choi Hyun-soo, the ministry's spokeswoman.

https://www.thenewstribune.com/news/nation-world/article213431559.html

36 minutes ago, Dog said:

No backup for celebration. Another dog lie. SAD! LOWIQ!

2 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

No backup for celebration. Another dog lie. SAD! LOWIQ!

3 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Why is dog complelled to LIE all the time?

SAD!

Bla...bla...bla...

1 hour ago, Fakenews said:

Why is dog complelled to LIE all the time?

SAD!

image.jpeg

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Bell:

g.png

No Bell:

He was impressed by the Dear Leader's excellent sense of humor. 

Satellite images show North Korea upgrading nuclear research facility: report

Satellite images from last week show that North Korea is making numerous improvements to the infrastructure at a nuclear research facility, according to a new study. 

The images, obtained by North Korea analysis outlet 38 North, come just weeks after President Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un signed an agreement that called for a denuclearized Korean peninsula. 

The satellite photos indicate that North Korea is quickly progressing on several adjustments to the Yongbyon Nuclear Scientific Research Center. 

The improvements include a new cooling water pump house, multiple new buildings, completed construction on a cooling water reservoir and an apparently active Radiochemical Laboratory. It is unclear whether the reactor is still in operation, the report said. 

More: http://thehill.com/policy/international/394326-satellite-images-show-north-korea-upgrading-nuclear-research-facility

33 minutes ago, RKoch said:

Satellite images show North Korea upgrading nuclear research facility: report

Satellite images from last week show that North Korea is making numerous improvements to the infrastructure at a nuclear research facility, according to a new study. 

The images, obtained by North Korea analysis outlet 38 North, come just weeks after President Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un signed an agreement that called for a denuclearized Korean peninsula. 

The satellite photos indicate that North Korea is quickly progressing on several adjustments to the Yongbyon Nuclear Scientific Research Center. 

The improvements include a new cooling water pump house, multiple new buildings, completed construction on a cooling water reservoir and an apparently active Radiochemical Laboratory. It is unclear whether the reactor is still in operation, the report said. 

More: http://thehill.com/policy/international/394326-satellite-images-show-north-korea-upgrading-nuclear-research-facility

well I never , obviously can't be trusted can he ..........................:rolleyes:

1. Ultimately it was North Korea’s day

Kim has managed to build upon the work of his father and grandfather and secured the highest form of recognition that there is – a bilateral meeting with the president of the most powerful country on the planet.

And North Korea did not have to pay a cent for it: China furnished a plane, Singapore footed the US$15m-plus bill for the summit, and the media distributed images of the North Korean leader parlaying on equal terms with the US president to the entire world. It’s a resounding success for Kim – and one that is likely to be exploited back home for political purpose.

https://asiancorrespondent.com/2018/06/kim-the-clear-winner-as-donald-trump-reverts-to-type/#qT2SOXqUIQ45DrYp.97

^

nope , never saw that coming ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :o

2 minutes ago, Mid said:

^

nope , never saw that coming ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :o

It's all part of the plan. 

President Trump is encouraging NK to bankrupt itself by increasing its spending on nukes.

Brilliant!

• Like 1

On 6/25/2018 at 3:38 PM, Bus Driver said:

Ahhh ha ha ha ha ha I really should try and find that post where someone detailed with links to many of your outright lies. 

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Ahhh ha ha ha ha ha I really should try and find that post where someone detailed with links to many of your outright lies. 

till you do , if you can ,

SHUT YA PIE HOLE FOOL 

3 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

A quick search shows a previous incarnation of you had bus driver on a long list of ignored. Why the change of heart?

• Downvote 1

18 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

A quick search shows a previous incarnation of you had bus driver on a long list of ignored. Why the change of heart?

He proved himself a liar when he had that vaunted "Ignore" list, yet replied directly to posters who were on it.

I called him on that lie.  He denied the list was "Ignore" (despite having said so, himself), then went into some lame babble about it wasn't an absolute ignore.

Funny stuff.

26 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:
On 6/25/2018 at 3:38 PM, Bus Driver said:

Surprised you let my comment about President Trump and his lack of honesty go unaddressed.

The Party will not be Happy, Jack.

14 hours ago, Mid said:

till you do , if you can ,

SHUT YA PIE HOLE FOOL 

Hey how about this? let's ask Bus driver is I'm telling the truth about such a post that detailed with links to three lies that he told. Now he can deny such a post existed and hope someone or the archives don't show up with it or he can play it safe and say yes it exists. 

Bus Drive did someone ever post such a thing? and did they put the link to that post in their signature for all to see and check out for themselves? 

tick tock. 

13 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Surprised you let my comment about President Trump and his lack of honesty go unaddressed.

The Party will not be Happy, Jack.

I find all politicians abhorrent including Trump. We live in a lesser of two evils time and Trump was in my calculation the least evil and I get to pick up a Scotus  or two in the bargains. Hooo Yah  

3 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

I find all politicians abhorrent including Trump. We live in a lesser of two evils time and Trump was in my calculation the least evil and I get to pick up a Scotus  or two in the bargains. Hooo Yah  

What do you find abhorrent about Trump?

3 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

What do you find abhorrent about Trump?

Trump keeps cumming in Jack's mouth, despite promising not to.

28 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Hey how about this? let's ask Bus driver is I'm telling the truth about such a post that detailed with links to three lies that he told. Now he can deny such a post existed and hope someone or the archives don't show up with it or he can play it safe and say yes it exists. 

Bus Drive did someone ever post such a thing? and did they put the link to that post in their signature for all to see and check out for themselves? 

tick tock. 

I acknowledge someone once posted what they labeled “lies” I told. 

Do you deny writing the post?

tick tock

47 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Remember when trump called Kim a honorable man with an excellent sense of humor?

yeah me to.  He got rolled. He’s a very low IQ individual.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/06/28/kim-jong-un-ordered-army-officer-executed-after-giving-soldiers-extra-food-report.html

It's entirely possible Kim laughed and giggled right through the entire meeting.  

36 minutes ago, Mark K said:

It's entirely possible Kim laughed and giggled right through the entire meeting.  

For some reason, when I think about how Kim played the Smartest Man in the GOP, it reminds me of this:

Sorry, I don't mean to change the subject but the President of Portugal was paying attention.

• Like 1

Purrfeck.

Even better than Joe Trudeau's block of the Trump yank.

6 hours ago, Fakenews said:

Remember when trump called Kim a honorable man with an excellent sense of humor?

yeah me to.  He got rolled. He’s a very low IQ individual.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/06/28/kim-jong-un-ordered-army-officer-executed-after-giving-soldiers-extra-food-report.html

“He loves his people.”

3 hours ago, badlatitude said:

Sorry, I don't mean to change the subject but the President of Portugal was paying attention.

That was definitely funny. Trudeau had the raw strength to counter it even when surprised, but now everyone knows what to expect, you're going to see more of Trump being caught off-guard by those ready for his petty, cheap dominance plays. Sad, bigly.

On 6/26/2018 at 2:47 AM, Dog said:

Cite

The definition of Hypocrisy.

The Dog calling someone to Cite

Dogmedal.thumb.jpg.6eb1277cfd14b35089157515aa8acc7d.jpg

On 6/28/2018 at 1:29 PM, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

tick tock. 

666509422_WarningMalarkey.jpg.b4af60b07978d270a30cc4b0c36029b3.jpg

11 minutes ago, random said:

The definition of Hypocrisy.

The Dog calling someone to Cite

Dogmedal.thumb.jpg.6eb1277cfd14b35089157515aa8acc7d.jpg

666509422_WarningMalarkey.jpg.b4af60b07978d270a30cc4b0c36029b3.jpg

This is about the best we can expect.

11 hours ago, Bent Sailor said:

That was definitely funny. Trudeau had the raw strength to counter it even when surprised, but now everyone knows what to expect, you're going to see more of Trump being caught off-guard by those ready for his petty, cheap dominance plays. Sad, bigly.

Joe didn't do it with "raw strength", he moved in on Trump like a bitch, grabbed his "yanking arm" with his left hand and got too close for the asshole to play his childish little game.

He outmaneuvered him, didn't simply out power him.

12 hours ago, Bent Sailor said:

Some of those reactions have to hurt and Trump is no spring chicken, I bet he ends up regretting his high school antics.

23 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Some of those reactions have to hurt and Trump is no spring chicken, I bet he ends up regretting his high school antics.

I doubt he regrets them. 

Probably plots revenge, for them. 

7 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I doubt he regrets them. 

Yeah, that revenge thing can end up costing us one day.

Word is he’s bringing in Hope Hicks as COS to make his admin more competent.

I shit you not.

On 6/28/2018 at 6:32 PM, Sol Rosenberg said:

For some reason, when I think about how Kim played the Smartest Man in the GOP, it reminds me of this:

Where did you find that outstanding documentary footage of Trump and Steve Bannon? 

21 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

I doubt he regrets them. 

He thinks tariffs are an appropriate response. Look at tariffs and who’s nailed him on the handshake. Coincidence? I think not.