Sign in to follow this  
Nailing Malarkey Too

A lot of depressed Looney Lefties around PA today.

Ahh you poor babies. have a good Cry. 

X  badlatitude "When the meeting ends in tatters, he still holds the recognition, and Trump looks like the idiot he really is."

X  SloopJonB "Do you seriously think the orange idiot will be able to pull this off?"

X  SloopJonB "I'll be surprised if it even happens let alone accomplishes anything." 

X  SloopJonB " If it happens." 

X  Ishmael "He will let Kim have his nukes if he gets an exclusive for hotels and golf courses in NK."

X  Guy in the Chesapeake "He'll no more give up his nukes than he will give up his leadership to SK in reunification. "

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

People celebrate as they watch a TV showing U.S. President Donald Trump meets with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un during a news program at the Seoul Railway Station in Seoul, South Korea, Tuesday, June 12, 2018. (AP)People celebrate as they watch a TV showing U.S. President Donald Trump meets with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un during a news program at the Seoul Railway Station in Seoul, South Korea, Tuesday, June 12, 2018.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

The EU praised the summit as a “crucial and necessary step”. 

The EU praised the summit as a “crucial and necessary step”. 

“This summit was a crucial and necessary step to build upon the positive developments achieved in inter-Korean relations and on the peninsula so far,” the EU’s diplomatic chief Federica Mogherini said in a statement. 

Mogherini stressed that the aim of the international community remained “the complete, verifiable and irreversible denuclearisation of the Korean Peninsula” — a longstanding formulation that implies Pyongyang allowing inspections and not rebuilding any weapons it gives up. 

“The joint statement signed by the US and DPRK leaders today gives a clear signal that this goal can be achieved,” Mogherini said

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

People celebrate as they watch a TV showing U.S. President Donald Trump meets with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un during a news program at the Seoul Railway Station in Seoul, South Korea, Tuesday, June 12, 2018. (AP)People celebrate as they watch a TV showing U.S. President Donald Trump meets with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un during a news program at the Seoul Railway Station in Seoul, South Korea, Tuesday, June 12, 2018.

Too bad South Korea wasn't even allowed to be represented at the meeting.

Britain

Boris Johnson, the Foreign Secretary, said that Kim Jong-un has finally recognised that North Korea needs a "change of course".

"We welcome that President Trump and Kim Jong-un have held a constructive summit," he said.

"The reaffirmation of North Korea's commitment in the Panmunjom declaration to work towards complete denuclearisation of the Korean peninsular is a signal that Kim Jong-un may finally have heeded the message that only a change of course can bring a secure and prosperous future to the people of North Korea.

• Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Too bad South Korea wasn't even allowed to be represented at the meeting.

They did not ask or expect to be in fact they helped organize this private meeting. 

• Downvote 2

Just now, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

They did not ask or expect to be in fact they helped organize this private meeting. 

Oh right. They negotiated the identical thing in April.

President Moon Jae-in, the South Korean president, said "we will never go back to the past again" after the agreement was signed.

"I offer my heartfelt congratulations and welcome the success of the historic North Korea-United States summit. This is just a beginning and there may be many difficulties ahead, but we will never go back to the past again and never give up on this bold journey," he said.

• Downvote 2

Just now, badlatitude said:

Oh right. They negotiated the identical thing in April.

And a reaffirmation is a bad thing. 

• Downvote 2

Japan's Prime Minister Shinzo Abe on Tuesday welcomed a document signed by North Korea's leader at an unprecedented summit with US President Donald Trump as a "first step" towards denuclearisation.

Speaking briefly hours after Kim Jong Un and Trump held historic talks in Singapore, Abe also said he was pleased that the US leader had raised the emotive issue of Japanese abducted by Pyongyang.

"Through this US-North Korea summit, Chairman Kim Jong Un's intent for complete denuclearisation of the Korean peninsula was confirmed in writing," Abe told reporters.

"I support this as a first step to the comprehensive resolution of issues concerning North Korea."

• Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

President Moon Jae-in, the South Korean president, said "we will never go back to the past again" after the agreement was signed.

"I offer my heartfelt congratulations and welcome the success of the historic North Korea-United States summit. This is just a beginning and there may be many difficulties ahead, but we will never go back to the past again and never give up on this bold journey," he said.

Wait till Trump's love of dollar signs screws the whole thing. They will go back and they will like it better than dealing with Trump.

And a reaffirmation is a bad thing. 

No, the reaffirmation is when the Senate confirms it.

Could you please make up a reaction from me?  I feel left out.

Get creative or go with the old standby that I was "hoping for failure".

Capture.thumb.JPG.2839b2a300e9ba06b68e5cfa07546584.JPGFor once, North Koreans know what their leader is doing in Singapore. State controlled media reported on his arrival on the eve of the summit - a sign perhaps that they were confident the meeting would be a success.

The official newspaper of the Workers' Party of Korea featured 14 photographs, covering more than half of the front page of its Tuesday issue, showing Kim jovially walking with officials from the city-state at a tropical garden as well as beside an infinity pool.

The speed of the coverage in Rodong Sinmun and other state media is unusual in a country where events are often reported a full day, if not longer, after they happen.

The images of glitzy Singapore that were published in official press are also a sign that perhaps official censors in Pyongyang are less nervous about showing foreign, prosperous nations to a readership which is used to blackouts and rations of food and energy.

• Downvote 2

4 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

No, the reaffirmation is when the Senate confirms it.

It is not a treaty. Senate in not part of this.

• Downvote 2

Some one please let a guy in the Chesapeake know that he is a leftie loonie.   Meanwhile Malarkey is an Olympic Dick Sucker.

Aww I get it. You are all having a bad day. The good news is that it will only get worse. 

Still underestimating Trump? Foolish thing to do. Be careful.

• Downvote 2

Malarkey, I am sure at least one of your meds will help you treat your premature exhilaration. 

49 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Ahh you poor babies. have a good Cry. 

X  badlatitude "When the meeting ends in tatters, he still holds the recognition, and Trump looks like the idiot he really is."

X  SloopJonB "Do you seriously think the orange idiot will be able to pull this off?"

X  SloopJonB "I'll be surprised if it even happens let alone accomplishes anything." 

X  SloopJonB " If it happens." 

X  Ishmael "He will let Kim have his nukes if he gets an exclusive for hotels and golf courses in NK."

X  Guy in the Chesapeake "He'll no more give up his nukes than he will give up his leadership to SK in reunification. "

What the fuck does this have to do with left versus right. Trump signed deal where he gave stuff up while Kim 'says" he will give up nukes a lie that has been perpetuated  by his father and him . When it happens I will thank the Chinese they are communist (that is left) so should you if it comes to something.  

7 minutes ago, HuronBouy said:

What the fuck does this have to do with left versus right. Trump signed deal where he gave stuff up while Kim 'says" he will give up nukes a lie that has been perpetuated  by his father and him . When it happens I will thank the Chinese they are communist (that is left) so should you if it comes to something.  

It should not have anything to do with left or right. It is simply Right. And you are wrong to impute the sins of the father to the son. KIm Jong-Un may surprise the world in a positive way.  

• Downvote 2

Wow, someone is masturbating up a storm. Hope they have a Happy e-Jack-ulation.

Watching all of your red faces is almost orgasmic. 

Here's something for you to Jack off to.

39 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Then any agreements made between Trump and DPRK have as much chance at surviving as Pres Obama's Iran deal.   If this is to be meaningful and lasting, IMHO, the required rigor and weight of law warrants a treaty agreement. 

7 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

It should not have anything to do with left or right. It is simply Right. And you are wrong to impute the sins of the father to the son. KIm Jong-Un may surprise the world in a positive way.  

You are putting a lot of faith in that 3 letter word.

34 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

Some one please let a guy in the Chesapeake know that he is a leftie loonie.   Meanwhile Malarkey is an Olympic Dick Sucker.

Flash crowned me king of something too - so I guess you guys oughta all get used to genuflecting.   If you're over 70?  I'll get a pillow for your knee. 
;-) 

Just now, A guy in the Chesapeake said:
40 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Then any agreements made between Trump and DPRK have as much chance at surviving as Pres Obama's Iran deal.   If this is to be meaningful and lasting, IMHO, the required rigor and weight of law warrants a treaty agreement. 

An agreement between these two people, one of which has an extensive history of being constitutionally incapable of keeping his word and the other being the heir groomed at the knee of the same type of deal-breaker, means as much as Nailing Happy Hillary Malarkey's word.

Nada, zippo, zilch.

2 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

I don't recall any hysterical objections to Obama's Iran deal for your quarter. Are you saying you are a hypocrite. 

• Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Bus Driver said:

An agreement between these two people, one of which has an extensive history of being constitutionally incapable of keeping his word and the other being the heir groomed at the knee of the same type of deal-breaker, means as much as Nailing Happy Hillary Malarkey's word.

Nada, zippo, zilch.

You are in a real funk aren't you?  Your whole universe collapsing is it? 

• Downvote 2

5 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

Flash crowned me king of something too - so I guess you guys oughta all get used to genuflecting.   If you're over 70?  I'll get a pillow for your knee. 
;-) 

I hope you realize this is in response to Malarkey's first post.........  and I forgot to use the purple font. 

You are in a real funk aren't you?  Your whole universe collapsing is it? 

I'm not the one furiously starting threads to crow about a "win" most agree never happened.

13 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

And the Orange-u-tan may shave his head.  That would also surprise the world in a positive way.

Well, Kim certainly has kept up or increased his dad's pace on building nukes and knocking off rivals.  It's a strategy that achieved a photo op with the US Resident and a free trip to Singapore.  Not bad.

7 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

I don't recall any hysterical objections to Obama's Iran deal for your quarter. Are you saying you are a hypocrite. 

I would suggest that you don't have much of a memory if you really think that of me.  Hypocrite?  Naw - I'm just an asshole. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

I hope you realize this is in response to Malarkey's first post.........  and I forgot to use the purple font. 

I do - no worries brudda... 

19 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

KJU built tested and fired nukes when an agreement was in place not to do so. What are you talking about? Head in the solvent pot again???  

5 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I'm not the one furiously starting threads to crow about a "win" most agree never happened.

Who is most. The South Korean Reaction has be effusively positive and most other world governments have praised with caution. It's good to be realistic and to make sure NK knows that now they have to perform or risk even harsher sanctions. Trump was very introspective in his Stephanopoulos interview and even admitted it could all be for naught.

• Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, HuronBouy said:

KJU built tested and fired nukes when an agreement was in place not to do so. What are you talking about? Head in the solvent pot again???  

That is untrue. North korea withdrew from that agreement. It was not in place when Kim took power. 

• Downvote 2

That is untrue. North korea withdrew from that agreement. It was not in place when Kim took power. 

so there was an agreement and they "withdrew" is that not the same as breaking the agreement. Your grasping at straws  and I am done with you. Back to the solvent jug for you for another "thought".

Excellent spin....so a unilateral withdrawal from an agreement just before a test means that the "agreement was not in place", so the fearless young leader is off the hook!  

You really are desperate to find glory for the Orange-u-tan out of a give-away to Kim.  

And the South Korean response was not effusive, it was caught way off-guard, as was our military by the unilateral decision to stop military war games.  

1 hour ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Capture.thumb.JPG.2839b2a300e9ba06b68e5cfa07546584.JPGFor once, North Koreans know what their leader is doing in Singapore. State controlled media reported on his arrival on the eve of the summit - a sign perhaps that they were confident the meeting would be a success.

The official newspaper of the Workers' Party of Korea featured 14 photographs, covering more than half of the front page of its Tuesday issue, showing Kim jovially walking with officials from the city-state at a tropical garden as well as beside an infinity pool.

The speed of the coverage in Rodong Sinmun and other state media is unusual in a country where events are often reported a full day, if not longer, after they happen.

The images of glitzy Singapore that were published in official press are also a sign that perhaps official censors in Pyongyang are less nervous about showing foreign, prosperous nations to a readership which is used to blackouts and rations of food and energy.

Wait. Did you really just quote NK state media as proof that Kim has capitulated? The same state media that claimed Kim's father invented the Hamburger and once shot 18 holes in one in a row in a golf game? 

Did any Angels show up at the meeting? Any plates handed out to be transcribed? 

19 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Who is most. The South Korean Reaction has be effusively positive and most other world governments have praised with caution. It's good to be realistic and to make sure NK knows that now they have to perform or risk even harsher sanctions. Trump was very introspective in his Stephanopoulos interview and even admitted it could all be for naught.

Can you provide a citation to support this assertion?   From what I've seen in things you can see and things you can't - SK is a bit concerned by yesterday's announcements. 

38 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

You are putting a lot of faith in that 3 letter word.

Faith is his thing. Only costs you 10% of your income to play.

23 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Trump was very introspective in his Stephanopoulos interview and even admitted it could all be for naught.

So why don't you believe him? 

45 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

The OPERATIVE treaty may be NK and SK. No senate needed.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

Can you provide a citation to support this assertion?   From what I've seen in things you can see and things you can't - SK is a bit concerned by yesterday's announcements. 

Hapless Jack is desparate for a win, to claim a diplomatic victory for the fat blob of Tang that cancels his repeated failures. It's like how we celebrated the 0-26 Bucs finally getting a win against the pitiful Saints. The difference...we never proclaimed it the beginning of a Super Bowl run. If Cheetolini meets Putin and agrees to stop NATO exercises  for nothing in return, I'm sure Hapless Jack will be crowing about a 'winning streak'. That's the low bar even Trumpettes set for their Dear Leader. SAD.

1 hour ago, HuronBouy said:

so there was an agreement and they "withdrew" is that not the same as breaking the agreement. Your grasping at straws  and I am done with you. Back to the solvent jug for you for another "thought".

It happened before he became the leader. Call it breaking or withdrawing it still wasn't him.  Enjoy your bag of glue.

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

There are a couple of differences between Trump's photo op and the Iran deal.

The Iran deal was verifiable. It obtained specific reductions in capabilities from Iran. It was multilateral. It included timetables and penalties. I could go on, but you don't care. As far as I can tell you are either a Russian bot, or feeling some rapture of Trumpyness. No individual could actually be this naive or stupid.

All Trump has done is to agree to stop joint US exercises on the peninsula, given L'il Kim a photo op with the "leader of the free world" and given Rocket Man more time to work on his delivery systems all on our dime and in return for a news cycle that resembles statesmanship. There is nothing to this agreement, that won't go away in the wash. 

In the morning, though, you'll still be dumb.

Youse guys should take it easy on Hopeless Hillary Jack Malarkey - this is as close to a BIG WIN as he is ever going to get.

Let him jerk off in peace.

37 minutes ago, phillysailor said:

There are a couple of differences between Trump's photo op and the Iran deal.

The Iran deal was verifiable. It obtained specific reductions in capabilities from Iran. It was multilateral. It included timetables and penalties. I could go on, but you don't care. As far as I can tell you are either a Russian bot, or feeling some rapture of Trumpyness. No individual could actually be this naive or stupid.

All Trump has done is to agree to stop joint US exercises on the peninsula, given L'il Kim a photo op with the "leader of the free world" and given Rocket Man more time to work on his delivery systems all on our dime and in return for a news cycle that resembles statesmanship. There is nothing to this agreement, that won't go away in the wash. 

In the morning, though, you'll still be dumb.

The Iran deal was verifiable? Now that IS naive and stupid.  By the language and practice of that deal Iran "SELF" identified her nuclear sites for inspection. And inspections outside that arc require notice and if Iran declares it a military installation then NO inspection will be allowed and Iran is only required to make a "Good Faith" effort to supply alternative verification. Which in practice was a few photos taken by the Iranians. 

I am not saying they cheated; I have no idea. I am saying the language of the document between Obama and Iran allows for cheating if they choose. 

• Downvote 1

The Iran deal was verifiable? Now that IS naive and stupid.  By the language and practice of that deal Iran "SELF" identified her nuclears sites for inspection. And inspections outside that arc require notice and if Iran declares it a military installation then NO inspection will be allowed and Iran is only required to make a "Good Faith" effort to supply alternative verification. Which in practice was a few photos taken by the Iranians. 

I am not saying they cheated; I have no idea. I am saying the language of the document between Obama and Iran allows for cheating if they choose. 

You are a know-nothing. Obama had these guys called "nuclear scientists" who knew what they were talking about, much better than you do.

31 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Youse guys should take it easy on Hopeless Hillary Jack Malarkey - this is as close to a BIG WIN as he is ever going to get.

Let him jerk off in peace.

November 8 and 9th 2016 was a big win, doofus.  (election)

April 8, 2017 was a huge win, dickhead. (Niel Goresuch)

Dec 22nd 2017 was a bigly win, shit for brains. (tax reform)

June 11th 2018 was a very nice win, Silly Nilly.   (SCOTUS upholds Ohio voter roll purge)

June 12th 2018  is a spectacular win, loony lefty. (North Korea officially agrees to denuclearize)

Winning so much I may start hating to win. 

• Downvote 1

23 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Feels like election night deja vu all over again. I feel an orgasm coming on Ahhhhhhhhhhh Bliss. 

Don't spit or Donny will get mad.

32 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Feels like election night deja vu all over again. I feel an orgasm coming on Ahhhhhhhhhhh Bliss. 

Ceiling shot in the shower?????

3 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Iran’s deal had verification.  This is just a vague promise, hypocrite.    Both were good.   

I think i see some method in trumps madness.

If a country has nuclear weapons,  we talk to them. If they don't,  we rip up any agreements that would prevent them from having them.

Saddam and Gaddafi  must be so disappointed. ......

29 minutes ago, Lark said:

Iran’s deal had verification.  This is just a vague promise, hypocrite.    Both were good.   

Cue Aerosmith "Lick and a Promise"

I enjoyed the bit is the fucktards speech when he described Kim as 'a funny guy'.

I will bet the family's of the thousands of people his regime has tortured and executed think he is fucking hilarious. This is a giant setback for the people of NK. Now that Trump has legitimised the most brutal and corrupt regime in the world today, their chances of freedom and a normal life are even further away. No mention of human rights in negotiating with this cunt? This meeting has nothing to do with peace, simply Trumps ego. He plays with the world stage for his own self satisfaction. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

This meeting has nothing to do with peace, simply Trumps ego. He plays with the world stage for his own self satisfaction. 

Exactly why our resident narcissist adores him. 

Even the worst of the world’s Incompetent leaders has had a good moment or two. Has he done anything yet to sufficiently counteract his generally piss poor performance?? Fuck no !! 

He hit a stand up triple in the ninth inning of a 25 -0 loss completing a three game  game seeep where he averaged three fielding errors per inning and struck out swinging in every other at bat. 

• Downvote 1

i see great things for this thread :rolleyes:

16 hours ago, phillysailor said:

You are a know-nothing. Obama had these guys called "nuclear scientists" who knew what they were talking about, much better than you do.

In all sincerity  - Iran was infamous in the inspection circles ( talking years ago, I have no insight to recent events) for moving/evading/obfuscating in their response to requests for verification from the nuclear inspectors.  I have had conversations w/folks in the DoE who were directly involved in those inspections, and the instances of unreadable inspection/inventory paperwork (waterlogged, no longer legible, half torn, etc) were common.   So was the movement of fissible material/reactor components - Inspector:  Where is X?   Iranian response - "Oh - that was moved to the storage facility in Natanz".  Ok - let's go to Natanz -  Iranian response:  "OK - in accordance with the inspection guidelines, we can schedule that trip next week".  The folks I talked to said that there was never a smoking gun revelation, but, enough subterfuge to make them doubtful that they were seeing the whole picture. 

So - while objective any inspections/insight are a whole lot better than simply taking their word?  The way the inspections often worked amounted to just that.