Frayed Knot Arts

LEFTY??? What DID you do?

8 hours ago, BillDBastard said:

Sadly this is all too often true Snag-a-rama.

Wait, if you can see my shadow, does that mean there are six more weeks of Summer?

Means it's Sunday, and you didn't shave this morning.

Shave? That’s Tuesday’s and Fridays.....sometimes just Fridays....;)

How goes the healing?

Noozey was down at my place helping me skin a boat yesterday.   We had intended to get you on the phone and narrate the consumption of a genuine new haven pizza, but then we got distracted by the task at hand and forgot to actually make the call.    Of course it occurred to me again about four minutes after he left.

On 7/16/2018 at 9:47 AM, Figment said:

How goes the healing?

Noozey was down at my place helping me skin a boat yesterday.   We had intended to get you on the phone and narrate the consumption of a genuine new haven pizza, but then we got distracted by the task at hand and forgot to actually make the call.    Of course it occurred to me again about four minutes after he left.

Thanks. Pepe's, Spot, Sally's, Modern, Zupardi's, Born in America, BAR.....?

(I'm not fond of BAR's pies, but some people seem to think they're good)

What were you skinning?

I was planning on building my own bread/pizza oven this summer out of some 3/8" steel pipe that was left on the property (About 4' Dia), But that's on hold for now...:rolleyes:

oooh, I haven't even thought about born in america in years.   that place was good.  

I don't do any of the touristy spots.  I like Modern, but I'm not about to wait in line for a fucking pizza.

I started a Gentry Shenandoah about 4 years ago, finished the frame and then hung it in the rafters to age gracefully while I attended to other things.   Now that I have a skin on it it's even-money that I'll have it in the water before snow flies.