Sign in to follow this  
badlatitude

LOL

Donald Trump has agreed to lift sanctions on North Korea, claims nation’s state media

Report quotes Kim Jong-un as saying North could take 'additional good-will measures'

HaHa, Donnie just got his ass stuck in a corner. If he calls Kim a liar, the whole trip was for nothing and we start over. If he tries to be diplomatic and say nothing, he's stuck with Kim getting something for nothing. I don't remember reading this in Donnie's book, maybe he should change the name to "Art of the Squeal"

Then again who knows what the Orange Moron promised behind closed doors. 

12 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Then again who knows what the Orange Moron promised behind closed doors. 

He's got to get it past the Senate and I don't think they will be happy giving away the farm at midterms.

40 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

He's got to get it past the Senate and I don't think they will be happy giving away the farm at midterms.

That’s only for Black presidents...

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, badlatitude said:

Donald Trump has agreed to lift sanctions on North Korea, claims nation’s state media

Report quotes Kim Jong-un as saying North could take 'additional good-will measures'

HaHa, Donnie just got his ass stuck in a corner. If he calls Kim a liar, the whole trip was for nothing and we start over. If he tries to be diplomatic and say nothing, he's stuck with Kim getting something for nothing. I don't remember reading this in Donnie's book, maybe he should change the name to "Art of the Squeal"

Wait, you read Donnies book??

2 hours ago, badlatitude said:

The comic book version.

That was the original.

What a joke.