Sign in to follow this  
Snaggletooth

Is Ellon Muske attenssion hoarre?

Recommended Posts

Elon Musk attacks hero British diver and questions if he was even part of Thai cave rescue in extraordinary rant after the caver dismissed the billionaire's plan saying he 'can stick his submarine where it hurts'

  • Elon Musk has launched a furious Twitter rant against a hero British caver
  • Vernon Unsworth helped to lead the operation to rescue the 12 trapped boys 
  • Mr Unsworth had earlier said the Telsa CEO can 'stick his submarine where it hurts' and accused him of creating a PR stunt

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5955753/British-caver-helped-save-Thai-boys-says-Elon-Musk-stick-submarine-hurt.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Point Break said:

If its true, one team will be thrilled, the other will be appalled. The views are monolithic. No middle ground in todays environment. 

pretty much describes this thread. either musk is a billionaire savant world savior or an attention whore. I think the answer is pretty clear it's a bit of both, not or. As for what he gets out of it - the idea of, and promotion of, the personal brand of Elon Musk as technical genius is integral to the PR strategy of his businesses and their continued success.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, VWAP said:

Elon Musk attacks hero British diver and questions if he was even part of Thai cave rescue in extraordinary rant after the caver dismissed the billionaire's plan saying he 'can stick his submarine where it hurts'

  • Elon Musk has launched a furious Twitter rant against a hero British caver
  • Vernon Unsworth helped to lead the operation to rescue the 12 trapped boys 
  • Mr Unsworth had earlier said the Telsa CEO can 'stick his submarine where it hurts' and accused him of creating a PR stunt

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5955753/British-caver-helped-save-Thai-boys-says-Elon-Musk-stick-submarine-hurt.html

Then he broke the only rule we have and insinuated Pedo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chinabald said:

Then he broke the only rule we have and insinuated Pedo. 

elon-musk-tweets-custom-data.jpg

 

He did more than insinuate... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, chinabald said:

Then he broke the only rule we have and insinuated Pedo. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, bowman81 said:

elon-musk-tweets-custom-data.jpg

 

He did more than insinuate... 

I don’t get the “Pedo guy” comment......probably best I don’t. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, bowman81 said:

elon-musk-tweets-custom-data.jpg

 

He did more than insinuate... 

Maybe it takes one to know one... Elon ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

46D78664-B4FA-49C6-A20F-7523A75E60D2.jpeg.493394d95c8b821a4e39c1c76a41d6b3.jpeg

 

An old single retired white guy living in Thailand is nothing unusual.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/10/2018 at 3:56 AM, d'ranger said:

I really don't get the hatred for Musk. 

Don't you? You think calling a cave diver who has put his life at risk to save children a pedo is in any way OK?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/16/2018 at 6:10 AM, Point Break said:

I don’t get the “Pedo guy” comment......probably best I don’t. 

 

I think its because he's an older white guy who lives full time in Thailand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, dogwatch said:

Don't you? You think calling a cave diver who has put his life at risk to save children a pedo is in any way OK?

Don't you read? Because my post was well before that happened.  But thanks anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK, so your post was before Musk decided calling a hero a pedo was a good idea.

Given that he has not seen fit to apologise, do you get why millions do not now in any way aspire at any time in the future to be driving a Tesla?.Who the hell wants to spend money to be associated with someone who would act like that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, dogwatch said:

OK, so your post was before Musk decided calling a hero a pedo was a good idea.

Given that he has not seen fit to apologise, do you get why millions do not now in any way aspire at any time in the future to be driving a Tesla?.Who the hell wants to spend money to be associated with someone who would act like that?

People think that much about their purchases?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes they do, particularly when the item purchased is about virtue-signalling. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, chum said:

46D78664-B4FA-49C6-A20F-7523A75E60D2.jpeg.493394d95c8b821a4e39c1c76a41d6b3.jpeg

 

An old single retired white guy living in Thailand is nothing unusual.

 

yeah the sex living  is cheap no matter who you buy it from...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was a stupid thing to say, not the 1st time it has happened. In fact about the only way you can get flicked from PA is insinuating pedo. Because it happened, a lot.

Am I now supposed to join your crusade to crucify Musk? I wasn't there and neither were you, certainly lots of hate when it appeared, perhaps justified, perhaps not.

Somehow I doubt you were planning on buying a Tesla.  I am not and to be honest rarely think about it or him and had forgotten about this thread until I got the reply notice from your time machine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

Somehow I doubt you were planning on buying a Tesla.  

Actually it was something I looked into when I last changed my car and if and when reality matches the promises I'd have looked again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, d'ranger said:

Am I now supposed to join your crusade to crucify Musk?

Crusafixtione ist so olde fashione.........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Snaggletooth said:

Crusafixtione ist so olde fashione.........

I prefer freedom, if it's an option.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In terms of BRANDING, this accelerates the circling of the drain. The only way Tesla survives is to be bought, but why would anyone want it. The batteries? Maybe.

But look at the basics. In terms of auto sales, in general, the vehicle sale is not the big net profit, it's the service, and he chose at his own peril to forego that part of the profit equation.

And yes, people, especially ethical daughters, sons, wives and husbands pay attention. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually, the established OEMs rely on independent dealer networks for service, they get the service revenue. Musk does his own service, and has ran afoul of dealer lobbies in several U.S. states. He also is far more heavily vertically integrated, producing more of the component parts in house.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this