Sign in to follow this  
Tyson0317

Finding Yanmar part numbers.

My J35 came with a Yanmar 3GM30F. Every time I've needed something for it, it's like pulling teeth from my local dealer. Seriously takes 2-3 calls and multiple days for them just to look up the part. It seems overly complex.

I've tried googling for a diagram-based part number lookup and couldn't find one. This seems odd. Anyone here have a way to look up diagrams and part numbers?

2 hours ago, Tyson0317 said:

My J35 came with a Yanmar 3GM30F. Every time I've needed something for it, it's like pulling teeth from my local dealer. Seriously takes 2-3 calls and multiple days for them just to look up the part. It seems overly complex.

I've tried googling for a diagram-based part number lookup and couldn't find one. This seems odd. Anyone here have a way to look up diagrams and part numbers?

Hatton Marine, Seattle.

Hatton is my local Yanmar dealer and they take days to just get back to me with a P/N & price. 

I've never had a problem, but I always walk into their shop and work with the counter guy until we find the right part. 

I've had similar luck with IStream at both Hatton and Gallery Marine (one is close to the boat, one is close to my house).

The parts list is still useful to have. 

Alex, those links in combination were perfect!! Thank you!!