badlatitude

Brits Welcome Donnie With A 'Trump Baby'

3 hours ago, Bristol-Cruiser said:

- everything he does screams out that he is not fit to tun a local Dunkin' Donuts.

I might take a chance on hiring him as junior assistant manager, night shift, Dunkin Donuts factory 2nds outlet.  Maybe.

Historians have a word for Germans who joined the Nazi party, not because they hated Jews, but because out of a hope for restored patriotism, or a sense of economic anxiety, or a hope to preserve their religious values, or dislike of their opponents, or raw political opportunism, or convenience, or ignorance, or greed.

That word is "Nazi."
Nobody cares about their motives anymore.

- Julius Goat

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

huge crowds in Traffalgar Square, still coming in.

Trump Baby is with them.under Nelson :)

Biggly Huge. Police said 25,000, Media, 50,000, organizers 100,000 and bloggers 250,000

I counted 14k and change (that includes the side street to the right of the photo.

The video zooms out to cover the whole square. I took a capture of a typical section when it was zoomed in drew a box, counted each heard and then resized it to fit the zoomed out image of the whole square (see arrows that point to the marks I used for registration. Calculated the area and multiplied. I calculated the total crowd area to be about 197 times the size on my control box. That includes all the crowd not visible in the photo. There were 72 heads in the box  times 197 = 14,184. The section I counted is overlaid  twice to better show the people . 

168568200_crowd4.thumb.JPG.73c472543552d2ec0ab195386a89f0c6.JPG

• Downvote 5

3 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Completely impossible for you to see Donald Trump as a human being isn't it? 

Partisanship demands that ever part of him must be evil not one ounce of humanity can be acknowledged. Every event, word and smile must be assigned the worst interpretation  and re-interpretation. 

The world is at stake. Fidelitatem mendacio!

Does "saintly" have an antonym?

9 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Does "saintly" have an antonym?

"sinnerly"?

7 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Keating?

The lovely and talented Sarah Hanson Young....

FKT

4 hours ago, Saorsa said:

London, Chequers, Aylesbury and Stoke Mandeville are nowhere near Scotland.

It’s under the flight path dumb arse, did you read the article you posted?!! 

The message has rather a naughty word in Russian (F**K), followed by Trump. According to the farm owner, the crop circle has been manufactured as part of an art installation. In a field in Aylesbury in Buckinghamshire, the circle is on the flight path that Donald Trump will take from London to Chequers this Thursday.

Read more at: https://www.scotsman.com/read-this/rude-message-to-donald-trump-appears-as-a-crop-circle/

15 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

If this were a British who dunit, 

May's taking him to Sandhurst to view the military training..then lunch

Killed by too much Bergerac at lunch?  :)

1 hour ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Biggly Huge. Police said 25,000, Media, 50,000, organizers 100,000 and bloggers 250,000

I counted 14k and change (that includes the side street to the right of the photo.

The video zooms out to cover the whole square. I took a capture of a typical section when it was zoomed in drew a box, counted each heard and then resized it to fit the zoomed out image of the whole square (see arrows that point to the marks I used for registration. Calculated the area and multiplied. I calculated the total crowd area to be about 197 times the size on my control box. That includes all the crowd not visible in the photo. There were 72 heads in the box  times 197 = 14,184. The section I counted is overlaid  twice to better show the people . 

How’s that code you wrote to track posters going?  Sold it into government or private security yet? 

7 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Did you have a good day yesterday?

Fun day, and got threatened by the a Trump supporter, apparently I’m a faggot/homo. Hopefully the Scots should get closer.....and he’ll get a message. But running the risk of breaching a £5million security cordon. 

59 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

We can always count on Malarkey. 

He forgot to count all the other protesters in the others cities scattered around the UK.  But he wouldn't have done that on purpose

• Like 1

It's pretty hard to calculate the number of protesters in any crowd..people coming and going, some are tourists..some in the side streets.

I recon it's easier to count the pigeons.

The point of any protest is to draw attention to a concern, prolly the better way to establish it's effectiveness is the amount of attention it gets...this was HUGE!! 

Just look at news and public ridiculing him!  His thin skin must be hurting by now.

Blowback may well be that he walks straight into Putins arms in 2days time.  He’s much happier with being flattered.

he’s playing golf tomorrow, so it should be a quiet news day, apart from Twitter. 

6 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Completely impossible for you to see Donald Trump as a human being isn't it? 

Partisanship demands that ever part of him must be evil not one ounce of humanity can be acknowledged. Every event, word and smile must be assigned the worst interpretation  and re-interpretation. 

The world is at stake. Fidelitatem mendacio!

I am certain you see things in such a binary way. 

Therapy might help. 

I didn't know they taught Latin at MIT.

2 hours ago, mad said:

It’s under the flight path dumb arse, did you read the article you posted?!! 

Yes, I read the article.

DId you read what Sean wrote?  Here, let me repeat it for you and highlight it in RED.  Dumb ass.

Mysterious crop circle in Scotland -

image-1.jpg

3 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

Yes, I read the article.

DId you read what Sean wrote?  Here, let me repeat it for you and highlight it in RED.  Dumb ass.

Mysterious crop circle in Scotland -

image-1.jpg

Which Sean are you referring to? I can’t see any reference to that name in the piece quoted or in relation to it. 

Its not mysterious, they happen in their hundreds, it’s a local tradition. 

4 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

I'd trust the UK coppers count, whatever that is. I've seen their people counting software, it's pretty impressive, accurate to within a few percent. 

2 hours ago, mad said:

How’s that code you wrote to track posters going?  Sold it into government or private security yet? 

Actually it is embedded in my posts and it is calibrated to make Loony Lefties go Mad. Nice to see it works. 

• Downvote 4

4 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

TheSean who first introduced it into this thread at post #87 and to whom I directed the reply you fucking idiot.

Thanks for the link,  

didnt you have a little rant about turning discussions into personal attacks earlier? I haven’t on this one, however I’m still for a yes or no answer without deflection. 

You have however taken that line of offensive defence 

11 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Actually it is embedded in my posts and it is calibrated to make Loony Lefties go Mad. Nice to see it works. 

So it’s a mind control code as well, awesome!! Your wives must be so proud of you. 

How do you choose which one to propagate your seed to?

(making loony righties respond)

34 minutes ago, mad said:

Thanks for the link,  

didnt you have a little rant about turning discussions into personal attacks earlier? I haven’t on this one, however I’m still for a yes or no answer without deflection. 

You have however taken that line of offensive defence 

Yeah, I thought I'd play along.

I don't give a rats about the bowing/curtsy thing..most people seem satisfied with a handshake.

But this is hilarious..watch her drag him in and hang on..and the grins of the blokes standing to her left.

1 hour ago, Shortforbob said:

I don't give a rats about the bowing/curtsy thing..most people seem satisfied with a handshake.

But this is hilarious..watch her drag him in and hang on..and the grins of the blokes standing to her left.

It really does not matter what he does you'll find a way to put a negative spin on it.  Clever trick you have reading everyone minds in a video.

• Downvote 5

7 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

It really does not matter what he does you'll find a way to put a negative spin on it.  Clever trick you have reading everyone minds in a video.

Boo hoo..If it walks talks and acts like Second rate mussolini with delusions of Hitler?

A Man that will cancel his chronically ill, orphaned nephews health car for financial gain Is worthy of nothing but scorn.

7 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Boo hoo..If it walks talks and acts like Second rate mussolini with delusions of Hitler?

A Man that will cancel his chronically ill, orphaned nephews health car for financial gain Is worthy of nothing but scorn.

You shut of your mind a long time ago. 

• Downvote 5

23 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Malarkey mocking someone for mind reading. 

Goddamn, that's hilarious.

2 hours ago, jerseyguy said:

Remember when Nancy Reagan did that awkward curtsy to Liz back in the 80's?

There were screams of "Americans bend the knee to no-one".

And quite rightly - you fought and won a war of independence from things like that. It's not courtesy, it is a sign of submission.

2 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

:lol: Seems like everyone is onto that childish act of his.

41 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Remember when Nancy Reagan did that awkward curtsy to Liz back in the 80's?

There were screams of "Americans bend the knee to no-one".

And quite rightly - you fought and won a war of independence from things like that. It's not courtesy, it is a sign of submission.

Nah, it's just a mark of respect and honoring tradition. Perhaps especially so after millions of Anericans watched the royal nuptials between Kate and William and Hsrry and Megan.

However, the May 2017 video of Trump bowing/curtesying before the Saudi King is much more troublingto me.  That video is floating around PA somewhere. Cannot find it right mow.

3 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

A Man that will cancel his chronically ill, orphaned nephews health care for financial gain Is worthy of nothing but scorn.

3 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

You shut of your mind a long time ago. 

I'd like your comment/opinion on the above

2 hours ago, jerseyguy said:

Nah, it's just a mark of respect and honoring tradition. Perhaps especially so after millions of Anericans watched the royal nuptials between Kate and William and Hsrry and Megan.

However, the May 2017 video of Trump bowing/curtesying before the Saudi King is much more troublingto me.  That video is floating around PA somewhere. Cannot find it right mow.

Protocols with the Queen are always scrutenised and many many heads of state make "mistakes"

Our PM Paul Keating made the mistake of placing a friendly hand on her Majesty's back, Michelle O, put an affectionate arm around her shoulders..(though this is a little unclear who affectionatly "hugged" who first.

I think it was Bush that walked ahead with Prince Phillip, leaving the queen to trail behind with his wife.

These first two are forgivable breaches from those more casual "new worlders" (Bushes breach was just dumb and ignornat)

Trump walking ahead of his host, inspecting the guard is simply rude and arrogant..Hell, if you invite your neighbour in to have a look at your new baby, or even your home..do you expect that person to march ahead?

Nothing unexpected from trump with an elderly woman though.

He plainly does KNOW some basic rules of etiquette as demonstrated with the Saudi's.. MEN of power..This seems simply another example of his disrespect to women...too numerous to list. 

This sums it up pretty well I think

London: "There's no use trying," said Alice; "One can't believe impossible things.""I daresay you haven't had much practice," said Trump. "When I was younger, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

Donald Trump’s press conference with Theresa May was another demonstration of his White Queen tendencies. He has no time for facts. They sometimes get in the way of stories about how great he is, which is the kind of story he loves to hear, and to tell.

On Friday he told a story to gathered journalists that they all knew and which showed how great and smart he is.

And which wasn’t true.

“I was opening Turnberry the day before Brexit and all they wanted to talk about was Brexit and I said I think Brexit would happen and it did happen,” he said.

He’d told that story to The Sun newspaper and they printed it, without apparently checking it, but then everyone else did their job for them and discovered Trump cut the ribbon at his golf course on the day after the Brexit vote.

Chalk it up as another Trump porky.

Even his most fervent backers will tell journalists Trump is a “grand embellisher”, and to listen to his message rather than sweat the details.

The problem is, Trump had a job to do on Friday and it rather relied on people believing his words.

On Thursday he had given an interview to The Sun that was deeply wounding to his host.

Queen Elizabeth II, left, smiles as she greets President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump at Windsor Castle.

Photo: AP

May's team had put together his dream visit to the UK: dinner at Winston Churchill’s family palace, tea with the Queen at Windsor Castle, a friendly chat at idyllic Chilterns getaway Chequers (not far from Lewis Carroll’s Oxford which inspired his hallucinatory stories), where presidents and prime ministers have traditionally pledged friendship for generations.

Donald Trump and the Queen inspect a Guard of Honour, formed of the Coldstream Guards at Windsor Castle.

Photo: AP

Trump was given an itinerary that neatly dodged the tens of thousands on London’s streets with angry placards, whisking him across the home counties in thundering helicopters.

Trump repaid his hosts by belittling May’s negotiating skills, praising her political nemesis Boris Johnson as great prime ministerial material, and grievously wounding her efforts to build consensus on a plan for Brexit by declaring he probably wouldn’t or couldn’t do a trade deal.

On Friday even Trump clearly knew he’d gone too far. He claimed he’d apologised to May about the interview, he flattered her endlessly, he even grudgingly admitted that a trade deal could be possible after all.

Trouble was, who to believe? Yesterday’s Trump? Today’s Trump? Tomorrow’s?

“I didn’t criticise the PM,” he said. “Fake news." This was his description of the on-the-record interview he’d given to The Sun, which was on tape, and faithfully transcribed his criticism of her.

The past isn’t just a different country to Trump, it’s another universe.

But his job sometimes requires him to be credible, and then he has a problem. So the damage he has done to May’s plans is not likely to have been repaired, certainly not fully. Some will reckon Thursday’s Trump was speaking more honestly than Friday’s.

It was similar to his pattern at the NATO summit during the week. Come in, throw harmful accusations in all directions, then claim everyone was united and powerful and loved him now that he’d gotten it all on the right track again. Hyperbolic demands forgotten. Maybe it never happened?

One of his stories rang true. On Thursday it was reported he’d threatened to pull the US out of NATO, stop protecting Europe and “go it alone” if the other members didn’t promise to boost their defence spending faster than they were comfortable doing.

Asked on Friday if there was a benefit to the US basing troops in Europe, Trump said “there is a benefit… there is also a benefit not to do it. It wasn’t a threat I made, it’s just an unfair situation.”

That sounds pretty much like a threat.

May just had to grin and bear it all.

Like NATO chief Jens Stoltenberg the day before, she mostly indulged Trump's rhetoric, because the alternative would be to pick a fight, and she has enough of those already with political allies, or ex-allies.

Many have not been impressed by Trump’s trip to Europe so far.

Former US ambassador to NATO Nicholas Burns called it “the single most chaotic and destructive of an American President. He has put us at odds with the EU, weakened NATO, disparaged Germany and directly undermined May. He is a wrecking ball. American credibility has been diminished.”

Trump’s narcissism diminishes the presidency and America’s prestige around the world.

Mike Rann, former Australian high commissioner to the UK

Former South Australian premier and Australian high commissioner to the UK Mike Rann said Trump was abdicating the role of every president since Woodrow Wilson in 1918, that of “leader of the free world”.

We have a President who denigrates and insults old friends and allies and undermines important relationships,” Rann said. “It happened at the G7 and at NATO, and last year with the Paris climate deal. It’s happening here in Britain.

“Trump’s Europe tour has become the theatre of the grotesque… There’s an absence of coherent policy or strategy. There’s also a profound lack of class or dignity. Trump’s narcissism diminishes the presidency and America’s prestige around the world.

“Unfortunately Putin is much smarter than Trump and will play him in a longer game.”

And so, to Putin, in Helsinki on Monday.

In this Looking Glass world of modern diplomacy, none of the old rules apply. Maybe even the wily Russian President will be no match for Trump’s unabashed bombast.

Maybe Trump will come out of their meeting, claim it went incredibly well and the world is a safer place, and thanks to him nuclear weapons will be wiped from the face of the earth, and demand we believe it.

“Your Majesty must excuse her,” the Red Queen said to Alice, taking one of the White Queen’s hands in her own, and gently stroking it: “she means well, but she can’t help saying foolish things, as a general rule.”

7 hours ago, jerseyguy said:

Given his history of being completely ignorant of protocol and his total absence of awareness of how his behavior is viewed, why would anyone expect something different?

At least we should be happy he even knows what Brexit is. Or, does he?

12 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Your “skillz” in estimating crowd size rival that of your poll averages. 

Data pre-processing completed. 

12 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Is it just me, or are others having a Jethro Bodine moment?  Go fuck your wife, your neighbor's wife, the neighbor's dog, whatever...but get a life.  

13 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

The video zooms out to cover the whole square. 

Trafalgar Square does not comprise the whole of London.

20 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Keating?

"Diddums, Andrew Bolt, diddums."

Greens senator Sarah Hanson-Young.

maybe it was Keating doing a bottom lip flip (bwubwubwu) at someone I'm thinking of :D

Well Greenpeace got one in :D

Somehow I suspect the police are not looking too hard

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-44829539

Image result for trump para glider

Police are investigating after a protester in a microlight flew within yards of Donald Trump, as snipers watched on from the roof of the US president’s golf course in Scotland.

Despite extensive efforts to keep demonstrators as far as possible from Mr Trump, footage appeared to show the billionaire being ushered inside on Friday evening as the pilot entered a no-fly zone.

The protester buzzed loudly past a group of onlookers at Turnberry’s five-star hotel as Mr Trump spoke with guests, trailing a banner that read: “Trump well below par.”

A reporter at the hotel tweeted to say the pilot had circled the resort, and that the president was taken indoors as a result.

Environmental campaign group Greenpeace shared a video of the incident, captioning it: “Watch as @realDonaldTrump tries to hide from our message flying right over his head.” 

Images showed marksmen pointing their rifles at the powered parachute, which flew past at about 10pm.

Mark Williams, assistant chief constable of Police Scotland, said‎: “We are aware a powered parachute was flown in close proximity of the Turnberry Hotel earlier this evening. 

“It is a criminal offence to fly within the airspace restriction zone and officers are carrying out enquiries to trace the pilot.

“Anyone with information regarding the incident is asked to contact Police Scotland via 101.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/donald-trump-visit-scotland-paraglider-protest-turnberry-security-greenpeace-a8446651.html

1 hour ago, Shortforbob said:

maybe it was Keating doing a bottom lip flip (bwubwubwu) at someone I'm thinking of :D

I admired Keating's style and intelligence. It didn't stop me voting against him, but I did admire his style.

FKT

54 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Well Greenpeace got one in :D

Somehow I suspect the police are not looking too hard

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-44829539

Image result for trump para glider

Police are investigating after a protester in a microlight flew within yards of Donald Trump, as snipers watched on from the roof of the US president’s golf course in Scotland.

Despite extensive efforts to keep demonstrators as far as possible from Mr Trump, footage appeared to show the billionaire being ushered inside on Friday evening as the pilot entered a no-fly zone.

The protester buzzed loudly past a group of onlookers at Turnberry’s five-star hotel as Mr Trump spoke with guests, trailing a banner that read: “Trump well below par.”

A reporter at the hotel tweeted to say the pilot had circled the resort, and that the president was taken indoors as a result.

Environmental campaign group Greenpeace shared a video of the incident, captioning it: “Watch as @realDonaldTrump tries to hide from our message flying right over his head.” 

Images showed marksmen pointing their rifles at the powered parachute, which flew past at about 10pm.

Mark Williams, assistant chief constable of Police Scotland, said‎: “We are aware a powered parachute was flown in close proximity of the Turnberry Hotel earlier this evening. 

“It is a criminal offence to fly within the airspace restriction zone and officers are carrying out enquiries to trace the pilot.

“Anyone with information regarding the incident is asked to contact Police Scotland via 101.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/donald-trump-visit-scotland-paraglider-protest-turnberry-security-greenpeace-a8446651.html

The pilot is lucky he didn’t get shot down. Foolish thing to do. 

33 minutes ago, Sean said:

nah..odd as it may seem to Americans..not PC in the UK.

33 minutes ago, Sean said:

He might have if it was considered a real threat.  Notice the couple of fellows on the roof by the flags as he flies by.

5 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

He might have if it was considered a real threat.  Notice the couple of fellows on the roof by the flags as he flies by.

they were told of the protest 10 min before the flyby.

The stunt was reportedly staged by Greenpeace.

Ben Stewart, a spokesman for the organisation, told the BBC: "It wasn't dangerous at all. We let the police know about 10 or 15 minute before we were coming in"

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

4 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Your “skillz” in estimating crowd size rival that of your poll averages. 

Data pre-processing completed. 

Both of which are impeccable.  Plus the drone photos are available to you. Do your own count. Then get back to me . Till then I actually did the count and I stand by it. 14-15 thousand is all there were.

• Downvote 4

34 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Both of which are impeccable.  Plus the drone photos are available to you. Do your own count. Then get back to me . Till then I actually did the count and I stand by it. 14-15 thousand is all there were.

In the one small area you looked at......maybe. 

2 minutes ago, mad said:

That is the only possible way he would be correct.

48 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Ergo - most Brits actually love Trump. 

1 minute ago, mad said:

Nope I included the streets that were not evident in the photo shown. However it is fair to say that any such count is usually an under count as it is far more likely that you miss people than you find ones that don't exist. But I doubt they are more that a few percent. 

Also missed in a count like this is the people that would normally be in that area and tourist or other non protesters that are there out of curiosity. Add in the 1000 plus police and civic workers and media and the bottom line is the protest was NOT huge by any measure and definitely not the 250,000 the organizers are now claiming. 

Trump was rightly mocked for his overestimating the crowd size at his inauguration so where are the same gigglers now? This isn't more partisan hypocrisy is it? For Shame. 

Hey did you catch the protest yesterday. Organizers are claiming 75,000 attended.

image.png.0139f99f6e5c0c5182d10f078f7ab051.png

• Downvote 4

1 minute ago, Sean said:

Ergo - most Brits actually love Trump. 

No silly man. The point is honesty. Criticize Trump when he exaggerates and have the honesty to do the same when others you more align with are guilty. 

• Downvote 4

2 hours ago, Saorsa said:

If it had happened in the USA he'd be dead.

12 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

If it had happened in the USA he'd be dead.

Yes just look at all the dead bodies piling up.

1. Into the White House
  2. April 13, 1912 – Michael Winter, was arrested after he forced his way into the White House to see William Howard Taft.[4]
  3. January 20, 1985 – Robert Latta, gained access to the White House by following the 33 members of the Marine Band past security. While carrying an overnight bag, he was able to wander around the Executive Residence for 14 minutes but was apprehended by Secret Service agents.[5]
  4. November 24, 2009 – Carlos Allen, Michaele Salahi and Tareq Salahi, showed up uninvited to a state dinner for then Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.[6][7]
  5. September 19, 2014 – Omar Gonzalez, 2014 White House intruder, jumped the fence from the Pennsylvania Avenue side of the White House and entered through the North Portico doors.[8] Upon entering he overpowered a Secret Service officer and ran through most of the main floor before he was tackled by a counter-assault agent.[9]

1. Onto the grounds
  2. February 17, 1974 – Robert K. Preston, hovered a stolen helicopter above the grounds and was forced to land. It is unknown if he planned to enter the residence.[10][11]
  3. November 26, 1975 into 1976 – Gerald B. Gainous climbed the White House fence four times over a period of a year during the Ford administration. At one point he gained access to the grounds where he approached Susan Fordbefore being arrested.[12]
  4. July 27, 1976 – Chester Plummer, scaled the White House fence, armed with a piece of pipe.[13][full citation needed] While advancing towards the White House, he was ordered to stop by a Secret Service officer. After ignoring the order,[14] he was shot by a rookie officer,[15] and died later in the hospital from his wounds and was the first known shooting victim on White House grounds.[16]
  5. October 4, 1978 – Anthony Henry, dressed in a white karate outfit made his way onto the white house lawn armed with knives and was arrested after being clubbed and gang tackled by police.[17]
  6. August 21, 1986 – Rosita Bourbon, scaled the northeast fence of the White House with a makeshift ladder and was arrested shortly afterwards.[18][19]
  7. November 21, 1987 – Mike Davis, an unarmed man scaled a White House fence and made it to near the foot of a stairway that leads to the West Wing where President Reagan's office was before being arrested.[20]
  8. September 12, 1994 – Frank Eugene Corder, crashed a stolen Cessna 150 onto the South Lawn of the White House, apparently trying to hit the building. He was the only person killed in the incident.[21]
  9. May 24, 1995 – Leland William Modjeski, wearing a business suit and carrying an unloaded .38-caliber revolver, was shot on the White House grounds after scaling the fence. Authorities doubted that he intended to harm the president and he appeared to have psychiatric problems.[1]
  10. December 4, 2005 – Shawn A. Cox, of Mammoth Spring, Arkansas, was immediately captured by Secret Service agents after scaling the White House fence.[22][23] Cox believed that Chelsea Clinton still lived at the White House "and that he was destined to marry her". Cox was sent to the St. Elizabeth's psychiatric hospital; a court-ordered psychiatric report found that he was "grossly psychotic and manic".[23]
  11. February–April 2006 – Brian Lee Patterson, jumped the White House fence a total of four times.[24][25]
  12. October 13, 2006 – Alexis Janicki, 24, of Independence, Missouri, an Iraq War veteran suffering from PTSD, was arrested after climbing over the fence while in possession of marijuana.[26]
  13. March 16, 2007 – Catalino Lucas Diaz, scaled the fence with a package and threatened officers that he had a bomb. Catalino was arrested after determining that he had no dangerous weapon.[27][28]
  14. June 9, 2009 – Pamela Morgan, jumped the fence onto the northeast corner of the grounds while carrying a backpack. Morgan was arrested immediately and her backpack later searched and found to contain nothing dangerous.[29]
  15. March 30, 2014 – Unidentified male, caught and arrested after climbing over the fence.[30]
  16. August 7, 2014 – An unknown toddler squeezed through the fence, and was returned to his parents.[31]
  17. September 11, 2014 – Jeffrey Grossman, 26, of Rensselaer, New York, scaled the fence and entered the North Lawn while carrying Pikachu doll and wearing a Pikachu hat; he was apprehended by Secret Service agents.[32][33]Grossman did not intend to inflict harm; he suffered from schizophrenia.[34] After being arrested, he was taken to George Washington University Hospital for mental health observation.[32]
  18. October 22, 2014 – Dominic Adesanya, formerly of Bel Air, Maryland, jumped the fence onto the north lawn and was quickly taken down by two security dogs while punching and kicking them before being arrested by the Secret Service. He was later ordered by a judge to a mental health facility.[35][36] Adesanya, who had twice jumped the White House fence in July 2014, pleaded guilty in April 2015 to entering or remaining in a restricted building or grounds and was sentenced in July 2015 to time served and one year of supervised release. Adesanya's lawyer said that he suffered from schizophrenia.[37]
  19. November 26, 2015 – Joseph Anthony Caputo, 22, of Stamford, Connecticut, was arrested by Secret Service agents almost immediately after jumping over a White House fence as the first family was inside celebrating Thanksgiving.[38][39] Caputo had left a suicide note and will and apparently had intended to die.[40] In a plea agreement with prosecutors, Caputo pleaded guilty to one federal misdemeanor count of illegal entry of restricted grounds and was sentenced to three years' probation with various conditions.[41]
  20. March 10, 2017 – A man carrying a backpack, later identified as Jonathan Tuan Tran, 26, of Milpitas, California, was arrested after jumping the White House fence, coming within steps of the mansion. Court papers charged Tran with "entering or remaining in restricted grounds while using or carrying a dangerous weapon" and stated that he had two cans of mace in his possession at the time of the incident.[42][43]
  21. October 18, 2017 - Curtis Combs, 36, of Somerset, Kentucky, jumped a concrete barrier on the outer perimeter of the south grounds of the White House complex and was quickly arrested. He was dressed in a Pikachu suit. [44]

• Downvote 3

21 hours ago, jerseyguy said:

I might take a chance on hiring him as junior assistant manager, night shift, Dunkin Donuts factory 2nds outlet.  Maybe.

I wouldn’t hire anybody whose word I didn’t trust.   There is too much potential for them to damage my word,   

1 hour ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

No silly man. The point is honesty. Criticize Trump when he exaggerates

What a joke. You will never criticize Trump. End of story.  "Exaggerates." You mean lie. He's a liar and a pussy grabber and he's your guy

8 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Protocols with the Queen are always scrutenised and many many heads of state make "mistakes"

Our PM Paul Keating made the mistake of placing a friendly hand on her Majesty's back, Michelle O, put an affectionate arm around her shoulders..(though this is a little unclear who affectionatly "hugged" who first.

I think it was Bush that walked ahead with Prince Phillip, leaving the queen to trail behind with his wife.

These first two are forgivable breaches from those more casual "new worlders" (Bushes breach was just dumb and ignornat)

Trump walking ahead of his host, inspecting the guard is simply rude and arrogant..Hell, if you invite your neighbour in to have a look at your new baby, or even your home..do you expect that person to march ahead?

Nothing unexpected from trump with an elderly woman though.

He plainly does KNOW some basic rules of etiquette as demonstrated with the Saudi's.. MEN of power..This seems simply another example of his disrespect to women...too numerous to list. 

Really?   I’m not doubting the facts but the substance offends.    Yea she should have the courtesy reserved for a head of state.    Fuck the rest.    Her predecessor, despot of a large empire, may have had a royal arse washer.   Personally I rank elected officials higher then dictators, despots and hereditary figureheads.    I can see treating her like somebody’s grandmother and the matriarch of a family, on a human level.   I can see treating her as another world leader, the equal to the president, on matters of state.  Fuck with royalty.    I might bow to her, as I do my sensei, if I met her.   That’s the extent of it, my house or hers.   I aint groveling, why should my President.  Trump is a moron, but still the equal of somebody who never even won a mandate from her peers, the British people.   Jefferson was right, the British wrong, back then.   All men (and old ladies) are created equal.

1 minute ago, Lark said:

Really?   I’m not doubting the facts but the substance offends.    Yea she should have the courtesy reserved for a head of state.    Fuck the rest.    Her predecessor, despot of a large empire, may have had a royal arse washer.   Personally I rank elected officials higher then dictators, despots and hereditary figureheads.    I can see treating her like somebody’s grandmother and the matriarch of a family, in a human level.   I can see treating her as another world leader, the equal to the president, on matters of state.  Fuck with royalty.    I might bow to her, as I do my sensei, if I met her.   That’s the extent of it, my house or hers.   I aint groveling, why should my President.  Trump is a moron, but still the equal of somebody who never even won a mandate from her peers, the British people.   Jefferson was right, the British wrong, back then.   All men (and old ladies) are created equal.

You missed the point. Good manners isn't grovelling.

It's not about her being the queen..I couldn't give a toss..but if he wants the kudos of the royal show..he must play the game.

You want to go to the queens house for tea..Queens rules.

It's like someone buys a Picasso and chops off the bottom to make it fit a cheap frame.

10 minutes ago, Clove Hitch said:

What a joke. You will never criticize Trump. End of story.  "Exaggerates." You mean lie. He's a liar and a pussy grabber and he's your guy

I voted for him. I was one of the first to support his candidacy and I'm not disappointed. I also had to hold my nose just like Clinton's supporters. We are all forced into making pragmatic choices. 

But I must admit I am enjoying the lemonade.

• Downvote 4

1 minute ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

I voted for him. I was one of the first to support his candidacy and I'm not disappointed. I also had to hold my nose just like Clinton's supporters. We are all forced into making pragmatic choices. 

But I must admit I am enjoying the lemonade.

curious..why did you feel you had to hold your nose?

If she wants to stop by tomorrow I’ll pull out Grandma’s good china so she doesn’t have to drink from my favorite coffee cup, chip and all.  Presumably she hasn’t gotten around to inviting me because she doesn’t wish to be treated as a human being,    I don’t take offense at her snub, I have more important things to do.  

1 minute ago, Lark said:

If she wants to stop by tomorrow I’ll pull out Grandma’s good china so she doesn’t have to drink from my favorite coffee cup, chip and all.  Presumably she hasn’t gotten around to inviting me because she doesn’t wish to be treated as a human being,    I don’t take offense at her snub, I have more important things to do.  

I think if she were to stop by and visit you..she'd be content with the chipped mug.

She wouldn't snub you.

She's one of a dying breed..something that actually has nothing to do with royalty or ones social or economic status.its called class.

1 minute ago, Shortforbob said:

I think if she were to stop by and visit you..she'd be content with the chipped mug.

She wouldn't snub you.

She's one of a dying breed..something that actually has nothing to do with royalty or ones social or economic status.its called class.

You may have studied her more.   Apple news keeps showing headlines of slips of protocol by the new girl that married into the family, BS like that.   The pop culture impression is pomp and circumstance, rigid behavior rather then achieving or doing much.   Good manners vary by culture, but not by income or birthright.   

“A dying culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot.” 
― Robert A. HeinleinFriday

4 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

curious..why did you feel you had to hold your nose?

One of the few things I hate is party politics. I held my nose because he makes it very hard to support him with his crass comments and actions. 

• Downvote 4

14 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

One of the few things I hate is party politics. I held my nose because he makes it very hard to support him with his crass comments and actions. 

Yet, you’ve posted many times how much you enjoy “winning” and how watching liberals get upset makes you Happy, Jack. 

You are the very epitome of “party politics”. 

5 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Yes just look at all the dead bodies piling up.

1. Into the White House
  2. April 13, 1912 – Michael Winter, was arrested after he forced his way into the White House to see William Howard Taft.[4]
  3. January 20, 1985 – Robert Latta, gained access to the White House by following the 33 members of the Marine Band past security. While carrying an overnight bag, he was able to wander around the Executive Residence for 14 minutes but was apprehended by Secret Service agents.[5]
  4. November 24, 2009 – Carlos Allen, Michaele Salahi and Tareq Salahi, showed up uninvited to a state dinner for then Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.[6][7]
  5. September 19, 2014 – Omar Gonzalez, 2014 White House intruder, jumped the fence from the Pennsylvania Avenue side of the White House and entered through the North Portico doors.[8] Upon entering he overpowered a Secret Service officer and ran through most of the main floor before he was tackled by a counter-assault agent.[9]

1. Onto the grounds
  2. February 17, 1974 – Robert K. Preston, hovered a stolen helicopter above the grounds and was forced to land. It is unknown if he planned to enter the residence.[10][11]
  3. November 26, 1975 into 1976 – Gerald B. Gainous climbed the White House fence four times over a period of a year during the Ford administration. At one point he gained access to the grounds where he approached Susan Fordbefore being arrested.[12]
  4. July 27, 1976 – Chester Plummer, scaled the White House fence, armed with a piece of pipe.[13][full citation needed] While advancing towards the White House, he was ordered to stop by a Secret Service officer. After ignoring the order,[14] he was shot by a rookie officer,[15] and died later in the hospital from his wounds and was the first known shooting victim on White House grounds.[16]
  5. October 4, 1978 – Anthony Henry, dressed in a white karate outfit made his way onto the white house lawn armed with knives and was arrested after being clubbed and gang tackled by police.[17]
  6. August 21, 1986 – Rosita Bourbon, scaled the northeast fence of the White House with a makeshift ladder and was arrested shortly afterwards.[18][19]
  7. November 21, 1987 – Mike Davis, an unarmed man scaled a White House fence and made it to near the foot of a stairway that leads to the West Wing where President Reagan's office was before being arrested.[20]
  8. September 12, 1994 – Frank Eugene Corder, crashed a stolen Cessna 150 onto the South Lawn of the White House, apparently trying to hit the building. He was the only person killed in the incident.[21]
  9. May 24, 1995 – Leland William Modjeski, wearing a business suit and carrying an unloaded .38-caliber revolver, was shot on the White House grounds after scaling the fence. Authorities doubted that he intended to harm the president and he appeared to have psychiatric problems.[1]
  10. December 4, 2005 – Shawn A. Cox, of Mammoth Spring, Arkansas, was immediately captured by Secret Service agents after scaling the White House fence.[22][23] Cox believed that Chelsea Clinton still lived at the White House "and that he was destined to marry her". Cox was sent to the St. Elizabeth's psychiatric hospital; a court-ordered psychiatric report found that he was "grossly psychotic and manic".[23]
  11. February–April 2006 – Brian Lee Patterson, jumped the White House fence a total of four times.[24][25]
  12. October 13, 2006 – Alexis Janicki, 24, of Independence, Missouri, an Iraq War veteran suffering from PTSD, was arrested after climbing over the fence while in possession of marijuana.[26]
  13. March 16, 2007 – Catalino Lucas Diaz, scaled the fence with a package and threatened officers that he had a bomb. Catalino was arrested after determining that he had no dangerous weapon.[27][28]
  14. June 9, 2009 – Pamela Morgan, jumped the fence onto the northeast corner of the grounds while carrying a backpack. Morgan was arrested immediately and her backpack later searched and found to contain nothing dangerous.[29]
  15. March 30, 2014 – Unidentified male, caught and arrested after climbing over the fence.[30]
  16. August 7, 2014 – An unknown toddler squeezed through the fence, and was returned to his parents.[31]
  17. September 11, 2014 – Jeffrey Grossman, 26, of Rensselaer, New York, scaled the fence and entered the North Lawn while carrying Pikachu doll and wearing a Pikachu hat; he was apprehended by Secret Service agents.[32][33]Grossman did not intend to inflict harm; he suffered from schizophrenia.[34] After being arrested, he was taken to George Washington University Hospital for mental health observation.[32]
  18. October 22, 2014 – Dominic Adesanya, formerly of Bel Air, Maryland, jumped the fence onto the north lawn and was quickly taken down by two security dogs while punching and kicking them before being arrested by the Secret Service. He was later ordered by a judge to a mental health facility.[35][36] Adesanya, who had twice jumped the White House fence in July 2014, pleaded guilty in April 2015 to entering or remaining in a restricted building or grounds and was sentenced in July 2015 to time served and one year of supervised release. Adesanya's lawyer said that he suffered from schizophrenia.[37]
  19. November 26, 2015 – Joseph Anthony Caputo, 22, of Stamford, Connecticut, was arrested by Secret Service agents almost immediately after jumping over a White House fence as the first family was inside celebrating Thanksgiving.[38][39] Caputo had left a suicide note and will and apparently had intended to die.[40] In a plea agreement with prosecutors, Caputo pleaded guilty to one federal misdemeanor count of illegal entry of restricted grounds and was sentenced to three years' probation with various conditions.[41]
  20. March 10, 2017 – A man carrying a backpack, later identified as Jonathan Tuan Tran, 26, of Milpitas, California, was arrested after jumping the White House fence, coming within steps of the mansion. Court papers charged Tran with "entering or remaining in restricted grounds while using or carrying a dangerous weapon" and stated that he had two cans of mace in his possession at the time of the incident.[42][43]
  21. October 18, 2017 - Curtis Combs, 36, of Somerset, Kentucky, jumped a concrete barrier on the outer perimeter of the south grounds of the White House complex and was quickly arrested. He was dressed in a Pikachu suit. [44]

22. A Morman elder was moved on after parking his Ridgeline across the gate of the White House and offering to carry the Presidents next child. He was taken inside and was allowed to give the President a blow job.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Pro trump nazis in London  assault peaceful protestor injuring scores.  This is early similar to the start of the nazis in Germany.

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/right-wing-pro-trump-protests-turn-violent-in-london-multiple-arrests-reported/

I’m sure there were fine people on both sides. 

1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

22. A Morman elder was moved on after parking his Ridgeline across the gate of the White House and offering to carry the Presidents next child. He was taken inside and was allowed to give the President a blow job.

Plausible, as long as he doesn’t offer to carry a sheet of plywood and a keg of beer. Not without a real truck. 

3 hours ago, Fakenews said:

Pro trump nazis in London  assault peaceful protestor injuring scores.  This is early similar to the start of the nazis in Germany.

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/right-wing-pro-trump-protests-turn-violent-in-london-multiple-arrests-reported/

Probably no soccer game on that day - that's where the yobbos usually gather for a bi' u' bovver

Trump has definitely made the world safer for Nazi's and racists. It's going to take a while to push them back in their closets after he's gone.

11 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Probably no soccer game on that day - that's where the yobbos usually gather for a bi' u' bovver

Trump has definitely made the world safer for Nazi's and racists. It's going to take a while to push them back in their closets after he's gone.

Why would you want to push them back under their rocks..or into their closets? They breed in darkness.

Better theyre out in the open.

• Like 1

The title of this thread is incorrect. It is not intended as nor is it being received as a welcome 

6DD18FF8-9369-449D-BC8E-57C98F345A98.jpeg

47 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

I wondered why the queen was alone with trump at tea.  Apparently the snub by the rest of the royal family.  The princes and their wives hate his ample guts and refused to be around him.

SAD!

https://www.politico.eu/article/donald-trump-europe-queen-elizabeth-snubbed-by-uk-royal-family/

Of all the things said by Brits about President Trump, you know one will piss him off the most. 

The Times also quotes a Whitehall official who said Trump’s time with the Queen was “kept to a bare minimum,” and that the royal family “were not as enthusiastic as they were when Obama came over.”